Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
IF

IF

Character sheet
Name: IF
Alignment: Lawfally good
Mana:
A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:00 am

IF was a bit glad that Lily wasn't all about teasing her and was more kind then what she first thought about Lily, which was that she was a very pretty but was a person who would tease whoever they loved more then anything else. While IF and Lily were eating their breakfast, IF's phone would ring. IF would pick up the phone and answer it. "talk to me. oh, it's you. why are you calling me now? hmm... OK... OK... right... Oh! thanks, I'll see about that in a few days. keep it there for the time being and sorry if you get hurt. see you later and I'll call you when i am there. over and out." IF would say before hanging up the phone and putting it back in her coat before finishing her porridge, getting up and putting the bowl in the sink and washing it up before putting it to dry.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 9:28 am

Lilynette frown a bit as Iffy started talking on that thing she call a phone. It sounded like a work-related call to Lily, though she couldn't be sure. Lilynette would fold her arms across her chest as she watch Iffy clean up. "Do you have to take calls when we are eating? Anyhow is there a problem or anything serious. A loving girlfriend should always be aware of what her lover is doing. Maybe I could help?" Then again Lilynette couldn't use her Golden Power at the moment, but her fists were more than. "Also Iffy dear, could I have a phone? I'm not sure why you like them or how they work, but if Iffy likes them. Then I should try one out for myself." Maybe they could find a gold colored phone for Lily. That would be nice, then she could talk to Iffy even when they aren't together.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 5:10 am

IF would sigh before handing over one of her nine phones to Lily and unlock it for her. "the message i got was from Info-Chan, a guild member from my home, Planeptune. she told me that there was some strange things happening in Magnolia and that i should check it out. as you know, i said for her to keep the things there and I would check it out in a few days. I am what you call a secret agent, so please don't tell anyone, Nette. the password to that phone is eight-one-three-six, and to phone me, go to the phone icon and poke it before scrolling down to the name Phone 4, which i have on me. any of the numbers from Phone 1 to Phone 8 are mine, so don't be shy to call any time. anyway... what do you want to do today, Nette? there is a hot spring here and even a sauna alongside a swimming pool and a private beach. you choose where we go and I will be fine with it. your wish is my command, my lady Nette." IF said as she curtsied and gave Nette a cheeky wink before waiting for Lilynette to say where they were going so then IF would get ready for whatever she said.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 7:11 am

"I won't tell anyone about you being an agent." Lily would make sure that she keep good care of this phone. She knew Iffy like them and this was one of her phones that she gave to Lily. The tiny decive was such an interesting item to the Monster Hunter, she never had to deal with anything this advanced. Lily would let out a small giggle as she randomly press buttons while she listen to Iffy. "I think I understand Iffy. E-Rentai never had anything like a phone. We use letters and messages to keep in touch. Such a cute phone just like my girlfriend." Lily would then stop playing with the phone and put it in her dress pocket. She would then walk beside Iffy and place her hand into Iffy's hand, holding on it with a genlte grip. Seeing Iffy in a swimsuit was appealing. "Its still a bit early for me. We can go to the private beach later, after I get swimsuit. I would use one of your, but my busty chesty will just rip it up. You are smaller than me in that area." Lily said in a teasing tone before leaning closer to Iffy to plant a quick kiss on her lips. "The Hot springs sound nice and relaxing It been awhile since I could enjoy one. My lovely Iffy." After E-Rentai was lost, L-Sha didn't pampered herself as much as use to.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 10:23 am

IF was a little less then than pleased when Lily made a joke about wearing her swimsuit and it ripping apart because of her chest being bigger then IF's, which pissed her off but, just as IF was about to rant, Lily kissed IF on the lips, making her stammer and turn red. IF would calm down when lily said that they would head over to the hot springs, and would grab a bag and put in it a towel and a spare coat and top for herself. "I'll lead the way, Nette. also... please stop yourself from making jokes about my bust size... many girls and woman have the same size as me... and... i tend to get a little fiery when people make jokes about my chest... you can tease me about my hair or my height or my phone amount, sure... but when it comes to my chest or my choice in friends... that is when i tend to cook people alive. if... i lose control of myself and get taken over by the half demon blood.. please... try to restrain me and if i try to kill any... please just end my life... come on... let's go before i make a fool of myself... " IF said in a depressed tone as she put her bag on, hold onto Lilynette's hand and guide her to the hot springs that were located only sixty meters away from IF's room.

hot spring:

as they arrived at the hot spring, IF would take off her coat and clothes in the changing rooms and wrap herself in a towel before waiting just outside the changing rooms for Lilynette to appear. "Nette, come on out. i rather be able to relax before everyone else knows we are here... it is kinda embarrassing to be here... as... i don't really have the... bust size that other girls here have... it fuels my fire and makes me want to... if it is OK for me to say this... have their bust shrink down until they are flat! i do have a bust size... a A cup... so i am not flat.. so please...refrain from calling me flatey... as that is incorrect... if you consider A cup... OK.. " IF said in a sheepish tone, turning red and put her arms under her small chest, sighing as they would refuse to grow.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 12:00 pm

Lily knew that Iffy wasn't fond when she point out how flat she was or made jokes aboutit, but Lily wasn't joking about brusting out of Iffy top if she wore one. It happen before when she wore one of sister bras for a party. The party end up strange through L-sha remember her sister gawking at her bosom. Which even creep Lily out a bit. "Sorry Iffy. It just a habit of mine to tease smaller chest girls, but I stop teasing you about it if you wish it. Your iwsh is also my command Lady Iffy." Lilynette repeated what Iffy said to her not too long ago. Lily didn't comment on Iffy about the demon thing, Lily though she could slay Iffy if she had too, but could she really do it? She never wnted to think about that. "Please love, never speak like that again. Your are nothing like the demons that took away my home. Your kind, sweet, shy, fiesty and so much more that I haven't got to experince yet." Lily would squeeze IF's hand and smile. If Iffy ever lost control Lily would just knock her out and tied her up until Iffy was normal again.

Lilynette would giggle as she step out of the changing room and listen to her girl. She was just so cute. "Iffy if you have breast like me you wouldn't be cute. Plus people like me just love girls like you. hmm" Making sure her towel wouldn't fall offshe grab Iffy hand and led them into the hotsprings. The water felt just right to Lily. "Plus. Having a bust as big as mine does get in the away sometimes. Finding bras that will fit is a pain." Lily giggle as she took a seat, putting Iffy on her lap. "Like I said before your sexy and cute Iffy. Never forget that."
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:16 am

IF blushed when Lily complimented her again, but IF would turn away slightly before taking off her towel and going into the hot spring. "thanks, Nette... i am very grateful that you compliment me and i am kinda embarrassed but still... thanks..." IF said as she put her towel down behind her and relax in the hot springs. "Ahhh! this is so relaxing! Nette... come on in! the water is just... AHHH!! so perfect, i could just rest here forever! i love the hot spring here, as the water here is heaven! come on in before everyone else comes and finds us... as... it is kinda embarrassing to have everyone eye up on me... and you.. " IF said as she ducked her head down into the water and blush, having her noes above the water but not her mouth, covering her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 7:24 am

Lilynette out an asumed chuckle as she would take off her towel and quikcly followed her firey lover into the soothing waters of the hot springs. Lily groann in delight as the water hit her skin. This place is nice with just the two of them inside, she can see why Iffy wanted them to be able to enjoy this privately. Lilynette was taller than her girlfriend so the water came up to her chest of course. "Iffy, I don't mind people staring at me. Let them look upon a beauty that they can't never have. You already claim my body and heart. No need to get Jealous my sweet IF I belong to you for as long as you want me Iffy." Lily then smirk as she countie talking as she push some of hair away from her face. "Also don't forget, only you have permission to touch me. heh. I could care less if people stare at you. If they think they can steal you away, they dreaming. If they think you aren't cute I punch them." With a seductive tone in her voice she would sit towards edge of the spring streching her arms out wondering how long Iffy could stay under the water like that. Controlling herself was hard, but she manage.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 10:13 am

IF would blush as Lily said what she said about Her claiming lily's body and heart, which was embarrassing for the half demon and was just a little happy that lily was so kind and honest to her. "thanks Nette... that is very sweet of you. i don't mind being with you forever and ever... as long as you don't mind a fiery personality and magic with a little bit of me going off every now and then. Nette... you have permission to touch me anywhere you may like... if you want to do anything to me... if they try to steal you from me, they will burn alive. i am flattered by how nice you are and how cool you seem to be. just... don't be afraid to touch me anywhere you seem to want to... i give you my permission to do whatever to me... i am your model if you... want to call it that. " IF said as she raised her head out of the water, alongside her chest just barely and move over to Lilynette and hug her.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 11:39 am

"If you don't mind a passionate and slightly clingly lover like me. I stickk to your side forever as well even if you hate me." Lilynette would return the hug, holding her half demon girlfriend close to her, enjoying the soft feeling of thier bodies pressing together. Kissing Iffy on her forehead, Lily sigh happily as she felt her heartbeat increase, she fallen hard for this younger girl. Hopefully this would be a long ter thing."Heh. I don't mind having some spice into my life. Your a perfect blending of spicy and shyness. So full of passion I can't wait to see more of it, but that can be put off for a later date." Lilynette would rub Iffy back as they hugged in the hot springs. "You know I can get touchy and you give me permission to do whatever I want, such a tempeting offer Iffy. I make sure to take full advantage of it later, but for now I enjoy our sweet and tender moments like this." Lilynette closed her eyes in thought. After the fall of her home and spending a year in Fiore, she wasn't alone anymore, she almost felt like crying tears of joys. "If only I could tell my family about you, Iffy. They would be so proud."
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:35 am

Lily was determined to stay with IF, that was obvious by how what she said and how she said it. "good thing i will never ever hate you, Nette... even if the demon in me comes out... i will do my best to prevent it from doing anything to you... i give you my world as your girlfriend." IF said in a very serious tone as she would feel her heartbeat accelerate, while she would have her hair sink into the water.

the next thing Lily said was a little bit shocking but was sweet of her, even though she was sure that Lily would start messing with her, she didn't which was a relief for now. "Lily, i am still sorry for your lose. i am sure Neptune and Plutia would be happy to know i hooked up with you, my dear Nette. Neptune might even want to come over and see you. she said she was in Fiore with her sister, Uzume. you can still hold me and touch anywhere you like, even if the moment doesn't call for it. i... would touch your bust... if i wanted to just to help wash you up a little bit. this... really helps keep the demon in me from popping out. thanks Nette... i am very happy you picked me as your one and only lover. " IF said in a very sheepish yet sweet tone, giving Nette another kiss but this time on the lips and have it last a while before breaking away and smiling.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 2:27 pm

Lily look at Iffy fondly after their kiss, Iffy nearly took her breath away with that kiss. Lilynette would nuzzle their chhek together as she left out a happy sigh. "No need to feel sorry for me Iffy. I accpeted the fact that my home is forever lost and that I wasn't strong enough to protect it or my family. Now with my new goal to slay every monster, I hope I can keep someone else from having to go what I went through." Lily remember Iffy bring up the name of Neptune before. So more of Iffy friends and family were in Fiore. Lovely. "Oh sure I would love to meet them if they ever enter Clover. I have to impress your family and friends before I marry you someday." For now, it was way too early for something like that. Didin't want to push things too fast, Lily thought.

Lily would give her darling Iffy a passionate kiss as she lighty move her hands across Iffy's stomach with a faint smrik on her face. Barely keeping her hands from going anywhwere too lewd. "My sweet Iffy. You don't have to limit your touching to just helping me wash. I do enjoy being your pillow. It helps me sleep and relax." Lilynette then would casually give her fiery half-demon lover a cute slap on her butt to see her reaction. Iffy reactions were always cute. If only Lilynette could take a picture of them to keep for herself.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 6:40 am

IF would smile as Lily talked and would sigh as she listened as to her new lovers Excuse as to why her parents weren't of this world anymore, as it made her feel a little upset but more angry at her for just blaming herself for what happened. "Nette... it isn't your fault your parents... village is gone.. don't blame yourself for what happened back when that demon attacked your village. please... don't blame yourself... it was that demon's fault for going there in the fir-" IF said before she got interrupted by Lilynette spanking her behind with her hand, making IF stammer and Blush before sighing and resting her head on her lovers bust and turn more red. "L..L...Lily... please... don't... blame... yourself... for... what happened... back when... your... vil..village.. got de...destroyed.. " IF stammered before just being quiet and listen to her lovers heart beat.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 10:09 am

As Iffy was listening ttp Lilynette heartbeat. She could hear that Lilynette heart was racing and beating loudly. "Aww Iffy. I know I shouldn't blame myself, but as a Golden Hunter of E-Rentai. It was my duty to protect my village from the monster army and I fail. As the only remaining person from my village. Its just pains me. Thankfuuly I have you to lean on when I'm feeling weak or sad." Lily ran her hand through Iffy hair. She didn't knew why it clam her down, but she needed the comfort Iffy was giving her. It was one of the few times she ever talk to anything about her fromer home. Lilynette did giggle at Iffy stammering before hugging her. "I protect even at the cost of my life Iffy. You and Blue Pegsaus are my new family and I won't let monsters or men to take you away from me." Maybe, Lilynette should stop thinking about the past and look towards the future.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:59 am

IF was happy to have Lilynette as her girlfriend and for her to understand IF so well but if she kept on hanging on to the past, IF would need to burn it away, metaphorically, not actually. "Nette... just let go of the past, it is impossible to go back and change it. believe me, If I could change the past, I would just... to help out a few people, you included, but I can't so I am stuck like this, which is perfectly fine as I am with you. it is better to live in the present then just to stay in the past. I am grateful that your here... and are willing to lay your life down for Blue Pegasus and me... I am doing the same. I... will lay my life down to save you, if the worse comes... so... forgive me if I do get severally hurt just to save you. " IF said in a very sweet tone before giving Lilynette a kiss on the lips and lie her head on her girlfriends bust, keeping it there to listen to the beautiful woman's most dazzling heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:29 am

A faint smile grace Lilynette lips after she shared another romaantic kiss with her new lover. They couple only know each other for a short amount of time, but Iffy was already having a major impact on Lilynette way of thinking. "Let go of the past. Well I suppose you are right. I can't change the past. I will look towards the future, standing by your side love, maybe we hav..". Lilynette for the second time had a faint blush across her cheeks. It was clear she wanted to said ore, but decided to stop herself from finishing her statement. It was rare for Lilynette to act shy or embrass about something, but she was getting ahead of herself. Lilynette quiety clear her thoart to change topics. Her racing heart would slow down as Lilynette clam herself down. "Iffy. Can I ask you why are you such an amazing woman? Second why do like cell phones so much?" Lilynette suddenly became curious about Iffy love of phones since she had one now.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:04 am

hearing the older woman's heart beat, her voice, it was just all heavenly to IF. listening to the woman, IF would laugh a little when lilynette asked how IF was such an amazing woman, even though she was still a teenager, in the eyes of the people here. "I am not even a woman yet, Lily. i am still only sixteen but thanks anyway... i don't really know why i am just attached to my phones... maybe it is because i have so many friends, i have to have that amount to make sure they can contact me.. i don't know, sorry Lily.." IF said as she would sigh and wrap her arms around Lilynette's body, holding onto her and not letting her go, like a stray puppy and a very kind lady.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:01 am

Lilynette lightly hum when IF mention her age. How could Lilynette forget that Iffy was younger than her. In E-Rentai when she was a hunter. There really weren't any rules for dating and it wasn't rare to see older hunters dating younger hunters, but in Fiore Running her hand Iffy flat..erh less delevoped body? Was that a better way to decrible Iffy. Maybe not. Anyhow, Lilynette just quietly laugh as she try to figure out why she was so entice with Iffy. Was it Iffy smooth skin, her small curves or something else? "I forgot how different this place is from E-Rentai. At the age of sixteen I was consider a woman and was already slaying monsters and catching low life scum. Sahme I didn't get paid more, hopefulljobs here paid more so I can spoiled you," Being in Iffy tight embrace. Made Lily feel like she was safe from the world's trouble and problems. If only they could stay like this forvever, but sadly they couldn't. "Hey Iffy. Are you fine with dating an older woman like me? Your family and friends wouldn't be brother by it would they?" Lilynette would play with Iffy hair a bit.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:54 am

IF would be a bit surprised that in E-rentai thought that sixteen was a age of a woman which, in IF's opinion, was fine, she guessed but still, that was still a little young to be counted as a woman. "my family, you could say, consist of goddesses, who are ageless and they don't mind older, younger or any aged people. Neptune, my second oldest sister, only beaten by Uzume, likes dating girls so i am fine with just dating older women, just as long as they aren't like... thirty years older or twenty years older. your age isn't that old, right? even so, i wouldn't care... i love you with all my heart.. i... won't let you go, Lilynette" IF said before grabbing Lilynette's hand and wrap her arms around her and cling to her
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:00 pm

"So Neptune likes dating girls, how about Uzume? I bet we would get along fine." A family full of goddessess, that have to be amazing. Lilynette could call herself a slightly relgious person, but in E-Rentai her goddessess was the Golden Shrine that gave L-Sha her powers. "Yeah I'm not old. tewnty years old, I just have to ask because I figure other places weren't so lax like E-Rentai." Lilynette would hold onto Iffy tighter, Lily romantic feelings kept her from doing nything lewd or teasing. "I hope you never do. I love the feeling of safety and warmth I get when you hold me. I won't let go of you, my love. Heh. So are you part goddesses, Iffy? You do have the looks for one. I wish I didn't have to age. I'm hope I don't lose my beauty." Lilynette herself was just a plain everyday human, it amazing that she got a girlfriend with such a divine and demonic background.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 11:15 am

IF would laugh a little as her lover asked if Uzume was the same as Neptune, which they weren't the same, much like they were impossibly different. "uzume i am not sure about but I'll tell you now, they are as opposite as north and south. i wasn't born to the same parents as Neptune and Uzume, i was birthed by their mother but my farther was a demon. their mother was a goddess and my farther was a demon, so the demon burned out the goddess and changed it to human for me... but the birth proved fatal... my mother died... a few days after i was born and... Neptune had a god mother... which led to having my blood tested... showing i was almost full demon, and her god mother wanted... to have me killed because of my blood.. but Neptune stopped her. i am glad nep and Uzume and Plutia stopped her... otherwise... i wouldn't be me. sorry if i depressed you... i just wanted to get it off my chest. " IF said with a sigh before clinging more to Lily and plant a kiss on her lips and one on Lily's chest to be cheeky.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 5:23 pm

"Oh Iffy. I'm fine after I all I told you about my village. You have amazing sisters, my cute Iffy." Liynette soothing rub her hand arcoss Iffy back as they shared a kiss. Getting kiss on her chest was a nice supirse, but she didn't want to be outdone by her girlfriend. "I think you find my weak spot Iffy~" Lilynette almost purr out as she would bring her hands up to her girlfriend's chest and started massaging it. "I suppose you do have A-cups. Hmm. How nice they are able to fit in the plam of my hands. Soft and small. Just how I like them." Lilynette countine her fondling of Iffy, as she spoke in Iffy ear. "Your're so cute, I can barely control myself. Maybe we should dry off and head back to our room?" Lilynette then planted a few neck on Iffy's neck.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 3:22 am

IF would blush heavily when Lilynette grabbed her chest and started to massage it, and moan in pleasure a little as she would turn even more red as Lily made it feel very nice and a bit wanted. "M...maybe... w..we should... g..go back... to our room.. L~Lily... so then... we can... play around... some more~ it would be nice... to just... get to know your.. body more~... alongside... mine... with you... so... don't be afraid... to experiment... and... play around with me, Nette~" IF would say in a more confident and joyful tone, putting her hands on Lilynette's bust and massage it. IF was having fun and was more playful around her new girlfriend, so she was much more relaxed now.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 7:57 am

Lilynette smile a seductive smile. "Oh. It sounds like someone enjoying themselves. My suttering half-demon. Your cute is just so. I barely stand it. " Lilynette was glad that she was able to please her lover, after all how could she could herself the gold standrd if she could mke her lover happy? "Lilynette did enjoy the treatment her chest was gettinng letting a low pleasureable hum. Lilynette would stop her fonding off Iffy as she would hold onto her cute lover and lift her out of the water. Her girlfriend wasn't too heavy for Lily to carry. "Well let us dried off, change and head back." Lilynette would plant a kiss on Iffy lips as she took them into the dressing room. Once they made it inside, Lily would set Iffy down on a bench so they could change and stuff.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 8:08 am

being picked up and held on to by Lilynette was very sweet of her and IF would place a small kiss onto Lilynette's back before she was placed down ready to get changed. IF would change back into her coat and suit before checking her phone for any messages, which there was one from Info-Chan. "great... the occurrence was just a hocks. i was really hoping that it wasn't so then i could do my work... but i guess i shouldn't be that mad, as i get to spend more time with you, my dear Nette." IF said as she put her phone away and give another kiss on her check and chest, to be cheeky and to show a little love to her. IF would wait by the door for Lilynette to get changed and was ready to go back to their room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next