Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Start | [Private/Neptune]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Uzume

Uzume

A New Start | [Private/Neptune] Empty
PostSubject: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 9:53 am

Uzume sigh as she look at the map on wristwatch like device, its good thing Uzume was smart enough to ask the other goddesses for some information about this new place. Her and Neptune finally manage to leave their home and now they were finally here. The here was Fiore, some landmass call Fiore and if the information in her device was right they were about to enter a city call Magnolia a city full of life and adventure. Uzume was sure Nepsy would like it, a city like Magnolia was bound to have cute girls. "Yeah. This city sounds like a perfect place for you Neptune."

Uzume was eating up the last of her pudding, sitting under a tree, watching the clouds in the sky go by. "Nepsy! Don't be slacking off now. We are here to learn how to be better goddesses. So don't get distracted by all the cute girls. This place Fiore has mess with our powers." Uzume wasn't sure why this was the case, but whatever she was smart enough to overcome it. Maybe she taking things to seriously?
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 10:08 am

While Uzume was talking and just looking at the map, Neptune was hanging upside down on the same tree uzume was standing next to but on the tallest branch to get a better view of the town, which wasn't wise but Neptune wasn't wise to start off with. Once Uzume had said not to get distracted by the cute girls, Neptune would lose her concentration and fall of the tree, only to land on her chest and laugh. "Hahahaha... sorry, Uzu. i was distracted by trying to get a better view of the town. hehe... man that was a fall and a half, HAHAHAHAHA!! that was fun!" Neptune would say as she would laugh and get off the ground, dust her hoodie off and laugh harder, having a very good time just playing around.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 10:31 am

Uzume would crush the pudding cup in her hands ad toss towards her right. Uzume frown when it didn't went very far, her strength really took a hit ever since they arrived in Fiore This place didn't seem to use share energy or at least Uzume couldn't sense any, well at least her younger twin was less affected by this. In speaking of Neptune, Uzume laugh as Neptune fell right beside her. "Are you alright Nepsy. That was quite a fall." Neptune look alright, but Uzume just had to have sure because she was a caring big sister. Uzume figure they rest enough it was time to move out. She would stand up and hold up her device so Neptune can look at the information and map Uzume was using.

"Alright I let us slack off long enough. The sooner we get into town. The sooner we can find a place to stay at and find a way to earn jewels. Unlike our home. Fiore don't have quest, but jobs. Pretty much the same thing. Nep Nep." Uzume eplain how Fiore work a bit, she wasn't sure if Neptune did her research like she was suppose too.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 1:53 am

Neptune would dust herself off before sighing as to what Uzume said to her, about that they spent enough time slacking off and that they should head into town. Neptune didn't find it that taking a break was slacking off but it was Uzume, so Neptune would deal with it. "Sure, sorry... i thought we were taking a break from walking, not slacking off but as your younger twin, i won't argue with you. you know what is best for me anyway, so lets head off then. i wounder if the jobs here are as fun as back at home, however unlikely that is. Uzu... you should chill more, it is not good for you if you keep being so... serious all the time, it is great to just relax every once in a while. don't be a Serious Noire, like back home. be a girl that is carefree like the great Neptune but also do work and be serious... fifty percent of the time, so... add a bit of Nep into your flavor that is you, Uzu! " Neptune said in a kind tone as she would pull her hood up and readjust her hair clips in her hair to make sure they weren't going to fall off.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 7:19 am

Maybe Uzume was getting work up over nothing. So far nothing bad has happen and she suppose that resting shouldn't be counted as slacking off. Neptune. What would Uzume do without her? "Add some Nep in my life. I get plenty of Nep everyday, all the time. But I suppose you right I should chill since we will be here for awhile. Plus I'm not as serious as Noire. I know how to relax! Fine when we enter town we can go have fun first and then work later." Uzume decided to listen to her younger twin this time because she wanted to seem cool.

After several more mintues of walking which Uzume spent looking up more information on the town, she would look up from her map pound her fist together. "Made it. Nepsy. Interesting this place has a guild like our home. The guild name is Fairy Tail. Not much info on them expect they tend to be rowdy kind heart troublemakers. Sounds like someone I know, heh." Uzume said in a slightly more relaxed tone.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 7:28 am

Wow, Neptune was surprised the serious uzume listened to her about the slacking off, and was willing to let themselves have some fun. once they walked for a few minutes and Uzume made the joke about Fairy tail and that fairy tail was kinda like her, Nep would laugh. "Wow, Uzu... you think that guild is filled with people like me and even a few that maybe clones of me?! HA! that would be a sight to behold, and the name fairy tail... seems kinda like a place cute girls and guys would be. hehe.. however... i am unsure if that would be the best course of action right now... you know me, distracted by people and i will be there forever. we'll check that place out later, but for now... let's get some pudding or possibly ice cream. Nep needs her Pudding!" Neptune would say in a very cheerful tone, keeping up with her older sister while bouncing around a little as she was excited about the new town and if there was any good pudding around the area.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:39 am

Uzume would pat Neptune on the head as she bounce around. Uzume wonder how Nepsy always seem to be so full of enegry. Maybe Uzume was getting old, despite only being a few mintues older than her younger sister. "I don't think this country can handle a guild full of Neps. One of you is handful already and finally no clone of you can beat you." Yeah, the last thing Uzume needed was to deal with more clones of CPUs, she was getting tried of everyone making evil clones. "There a pudding shop up ahead. The last one there has to has to buy pudding for ther other. Go!" Uzume shouted causing several people to jump up round them as Uzume started to run off. Taking a bit of a head start, since Nepsy was the faster and stronger of the two. Uzume was the wiser and durabler one.

"Catch me Nep Nep. Uzume wouldn't lose." Uzume was slipping into her cutesy mode as her voice sounded more childlike and innocent. "Big people don't get in my way. Weeeee! Go Uzume!" The older twin hated this mode of hers as she thought it was so uncool. Well this as laid back as Uzume could get. Uzume wasn't running too fast so Nepsy should be able to beat her.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:47 am

So, it was a race to get to the pudding shop. Neptune was really happy that she thought of the plan and was feeling like a good run. once she saw Uzume get the head start, Neptune waited for thirty seconds before dashing off after her. "Wow, Cutesy Uzume on the loose again. i wonder if she'll get mad if i have some fun with her before she turns back to normal" Neptune thought to herself as she kept running until she finally passed Uzume after just ten seconds and reached the pudding shop after another fifteen. "And the winner is Neptune! sorry, Uzume, your paying for the pudding! say, how about i get ten puddings and you can get as Many as you want., so whatcha say, Uzu!? Pudding time for Nep and Uzu begins... NOW! " Neptune yelled as she entered the store for the pudding before being dazzled by the amount of pudding they had and all the flavors the store had. it was all so amazing and Neptune wanted to try them all.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 9:55 am

Custey Uzume didn't mind losing like normal Uzume. She always smile and promises to do better next time."Ah. Uzume lost to Nep Nep. Nep Nep is just so fast. Uzume will try harder next time. Uzume will beat Neppy next time. Uzme just got to try harder." Uzume eyes sparakle as she watch her younger sister beat her. The older twin pantly lighty as she listen to Nepsy. "Even when Uzme lost, Neptune is so selfless. No wonder cute girls and guys fall for you." Uzume would cheer as she pull out her wallet, it was a good thing this was cutesy Uzume paying for this. "Nep Eat all the pudding you want. Uzume likes watching you eat pudding."

"Pudding man. Give my sister every flavor of pudding you sell here. Uzume has Shiny things to pay for it. Wait, any flavor expect for eggplant yucky! Its PUDDING TIME!" Uzume begin throwing her jewels on the counter as pudding guy gave the twins a strange look before getting Neptune all the pudding she could eat.

Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 10:49 am

Wow, Uzume's cuteness mind was getting a little overboard with the things she was saying. all the Pudding flavors in the pudding shop was a bit too much for Neptune but since she was gonna have some, it would be wise to keep the rest in her bag. "umm... Pudding shop cashier... please just do what she says... if you don't... she will cry and it gets a little hard to calm her down.. " Neptune said as she would take the pudding pots the cashier already put down and would head over to a table before opening a few of the pots and start to eat them one by one. each of the pudding had a different flavor and aroma but all had the same texture but was so tasty for Neptune that she couldn't stop blushing and gushing about how great the pudding tasted.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:30 am

Uzume would watch in exctiment as younger sister was eating all the pudding she brought. Almost using up all the money Uzume save for their trip in Fiore. Uzume was happy as she ate a small cup of vanilla pudding. She was about to go sit next to her twin sister until she sudden frozen. Blinking her eyes several times, Uzume just look at the pudding she was eating rubbing her head. "When did I get...No No No. I must have enter that custye mode, hopefully I didn't do anything sily or uncool. Uzume was flushed red with embrassment. "Ah Nepsy. Please me I was still cool..wait is that a pot of pudding!?" Wait who is ordering all of this pudding?"

Uzume then check her wallet and almost choke. Uzume look at Neptune with a worry glance. "Neptune what did I do when I came inside. Please tell me you stop me from doing anything crazy. I'm just dreaming or something right?" Uzume just kept looking at her near empty wallet.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 4:56 am

hearing Uzume react the way she did, it must have meant she was out of her cute mode which Neptune loved so much but it was getting a little bit hard to deal with as her... personality was mixed with a cutie pie and a serious badass, which Neptune loved both. "well... you overpowered me and purchased nearly ever flavor of pudding for me to have and... well.. here, you can have all the money i have to be as payment for the puddings... Sorry sis... your not dreaming... if you were, i would be working and we would be back in planeptune. i am sorry Uzu... i really am." Neptune said in a depressed tone, having stopped eating her puddings and put the rest in her bag before giving Uzume her purse with all her money in as to repay her for what she did in her cutey mode, as she called it.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 5:53 am

Uzume would punch the table in frustration as Neptune explain what happen. Uzume didn't like going into that mode, since things like this tend to happen. No-one is sure on wjy she enters that cute mode, when she enters her CPU form she acts like her cute mode without any time limit. Maybe she didn't have complete control her power. "Don't say sorry, Its my fault and being the mature and idol of a big sister I have to deal with the aftermath. Keep you money, I will just have to work even harder to replace the money I spent." She wasn't going to let Nepsy cover for her mistake. If she wanted Neptune to be a harder worker than Uzume had to own up to her mistakes. Uzume toss Neptune pruse back at her. "Cheer up Nepsy. How are you going to get a cute girl being all mopey? Nep up. You should know my main goal in life is your happiness." Uzume hope to cheer Nepsy up a bit. Uzume wasn't mad at Neptune if anything she was annoyed with herself.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 6:17 am

Neptune would sigh and show a small smile as Uzume said that she didn't have to be sorry and had to cheer up as if she was mopey all the time, she wouldn't get any of the cute girls. "I get it, Uzu. No need to get all emotional on me, i know i shouldn't mop around. i just felt bad that you spent all you money as your other personality, which i personally like to call Orange heart. i know you get angry after going into that state as you think it is uncool but... i think it is cute, and cute can be cool, you know. don't disrespect the cuteness! your cool no matter what, big sis, so just be carefree and don't let it bother you. i feel bad for you to have to have all your money wasted on me and my puddings so please... have a few of the puddings i have in my bag later, that way... we can bond a little more. whatcha say, uzu? " Neptune said as she caught her purse, put it back into her bag and smiled, as she was having a blast in Fiore so far.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 7:35 am

Uzume could feel herself wanting to blush, but she stop herself from doing so since a part of her would think that is uncool. It was nice knowing that Nepsy think she was cool even when she was Orange Heart. "Jeez Nep Nep. I can see why you get all the cuties. You know what just to say. I'm impressed and a bit jealous at the same time. How many fanboys and fangirls do you have?" Uzume remember back at home when girls and guys came up to her asking her if they could date Nepsy, of course Uzume said no everytime, but Uzume was taken back on how poplaur Nepsy was. In speaking of Orange Heart, Uzume needed to figure how to transform in Fiore, since this place lack share energy, but it seem like magical energy could be use instead and Fiore was full of it. "How I can ressit such an offer from my twin. Sure, but lets get out of here and check out the games this city has." Uzume would stand up and walk towards the door, holding the door open for her younger twin. "I'm sure the games we have at home are better, but maybe we can learn how to improve our games. Maybe find something for Vert even." Uzume wonder how Vert gets work done when she spends most of time playing video games.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 9:40 am

Neptune would laugh and rub her head a little before blushing as what Uzume said to her was very sweet of her and very cool. "i have no fangirls or fanguys yet but when i do, you can have ninety percent of them as you are the older one of us and... i prefer not to have over one thousand fan boys and fan girls just storm me. it would tucker me out faster then listening to Noire talk about how me and Vert should stop gaming, having pudding and enjoying life and just get to work. i am serious, Noire could talk and talk and talk until me and Plutia would fall asleep from boredom. I'll give you... fifty of my pudding and in exchange, i want to buy one of the game consoles here and take it apart, see what makes it so great around here that it tries to put us out of commission. if i catch who is making the game consoles here that are trying to steal our believers, i am gonna teach him not to mess with Nep. " Neptune said as she went out of the store and followed Uzume, as she knew where she was going but Neptune didn't.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 11:26 am

"Deal. Though its your money. Spend it however you like." Uzume would them to once of the local games stories. "The thing is I don't sense share enegry. I haven't been able to transform ever since I step into this land. Though I think Fiore magical energy can replace the use of Share energy for now. I just have to get use to place. Are your powers alright?" Uzume would let some worry show in her voice, but for the most part she was taking a nep-view on this. It would work itself out in the end. "Noire is cool, but I know how she can get about work. She even more serious than me at times. I have a Nep to chill me out." Then maybe that why Uzume and Noire got along great, always getting on the other CPUs expect Blanc to work harder. "Here we are. This place is call GameGo." They claim to sell all the lastest gaming devices and games. You should find something here. Fiore isn't known for gaming like our home."

Uzume read off more inforamtion she had from her wrist devicets a handy gadet. "And. That all the info I have on GameGo." Uzume look at the bulidng she led them to. The store was small and it didn't seem too busy. When Uzume led them inside the store owner didn't paid them much mind and wave at the twins. The store owner then went back to reading a book, barely caring about anything else. "The customer serivce in this place is bad." Uzume sigh as she went to look at some of the newer games.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 3:45 am

following her older sister, Neptune would yawn as she spotted the game place they were heading to and was a little bored about the lack of games and once they went into the store, the owner was being really lazy. "wow, that is lame. like seriously, it is like he is practically begging for me to stealing the game consoles here. say.... if they are begging Neppers to steal it, what is gonna stop me?! hehe " Neptune said in a cheeky tone as she went over to the game console on the shelf and spy on it. having her eyes on the console and take a look at it, and would have a smile on her face as the console looked very clunky and cheap, making her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 6:26 am

Uzume glance over at the shopkeeper. She suppose if someone wanted to steal something from this place it would be easy, but of course the twins where good citizens and would never do such athing unless it was important. Uzume would lighty bonk Neptune on the top of her head. "Don't even think about it, Nepsy. He might can't stop you, but I sure would. I don't want Histiore complain about how I let you turn into a low-life theif. She scares me more than Blanc and that saying something." Uzume sigh as she look at their gaming systems. "If anything use some of that Neptune charm if you wante dsomething for free. The stuff here isn't worth the hassle anyways. That one system looks prone to overheating and shutdowning down often. The other one is just plain ugly, but some of their games look fun. Like this game call, Call of Duty. One of the best selling games in this world. People must really love thier shooting games." Uzume browse through some of the other games, one of them was about a game where you control cute girls who are ships. Some zombie game and a few sports games.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 7:12 am

As soon as uzume bonked Neptune on the head, Neptune would pout and flail her arms around. "Uzume! Not cool.. i was only joking, really. i would never steal anything. i wouldn't stoop that low for anything, otherwise i would be as bad as... Arbore... HA! i still laugh when i hear that name. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ah... classic. how would histy know i stole a cruddy game console anyway? the only way she would know if you snitched on me, but you would never do that to your nep, would you, uzu? now... as punishment for bonking me on the head... you shall have only one pudding of mine every week. no exceptions! if you want to regain the pudding amounts you have lost, you must... do something for me. it won't be grunt work or anything... it is something easy. you would have to fix up my hair and help me with my sword play. whatcha say!? " Neptune said in a jokey tone as she would walk away from the game consoles and look at the games. it seemed like a few of them had her in the games and they were exclusive to the computers they had back in planeptune, so it seemed like their reach was spreading out a little more.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 7:59 am

Nepsy reactions were always so cute and funny that even Uzume had to break out in laughter at times like now. One of the benefits of having a younger twin sister. Uzume would place both of hnds behidn her head as she lisetn to the ramblings of her younger sister. "The old purple hag who likes eggplants? That is a funny name." Poor old woman, no one besides Nepgear ever says her name right. "Well I suppose I could never snitch on my younger sis. If that is uncool." Uzume then gasp as she her punishment. One of the few times when she was the one being punish. The punishment wasn't too bad. "Of course my loveable Neppy. I can do those girly things even if I'm not a fan of it myself. Just look at how I dress. Cool, but not girly like younger CPUs." Uzume was more a tomboy compare to her more girly sister. Maybe that way she wasn't as interested in guys like her sis. "Swordplay, yeah I could use some training as well. Its been awhile since I use these fists of fury. Histy had me foucs on doing more paperwork since a certain slacker was letting stuff pile up. I wonder how one of us is hardworking and other twin is a lazy." Uzume shook her head, but it was good she did became smarter because of it.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 10:27 am

Neptune would laugh and rub her head a little as Uzume said what she did and would react to the punishment Neptune had put down for her even though Uzume should have known Neptune didn't put down any punishment and even if she did, Neptune would just remove them right away. "Uzume, you know i was kidding about having you lose your puddings. i don't want anything from you but you can do whatever you feel is best for yourself to make yourself feel better. i couldn't really careless. you know how i am, slacker to the end. i don't care if i am yelled at by histy as long as i can get back to do what i want to do, which is hang out with you, train my swordplay and have fun playing with the others on games. " Neptune said as she hugged her older sis and give her a small kiss on the cheek. she was so happy to have such a kind and sweet older twin and was thinking about what may have happened if she was the older one and Uzume was the younger one, but shook it off as she wasn't caring much about what may have happened if she was the older one of the two.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 12:31 pm

"Yeah I should have know that you were joking, but you know how I like to take things seriously Nep Nep." Uzume should have known tht Nepsy punishent were hardly long-ter. Unlike uzume who took her punishents more seriously though nothing harsh. "Do what ever I feel is best, well I want to make my younger laid-back twin the happiest person in the world. I'm so glad you like to spend time with me. I can't help, but be jealous when a cute girl or guy captures your heart and you spend less time with me." The serious twin manage to said before she was cut off with a huge from her sister. Uzume blush a bit after the kiss on her cheek, she always did enjoy her sister affection. Now the shopkeeper was paying attetion to the twins, what a pig Uzume thought. One of the reasons she has no interest in men. Perverted bastards. The store owner would cough as he watch the twins with interest."So Nepsy. You still like duel weidling those large swords of yours. It been awhile since I help you with your swordplay. I remember that one time when we pratice you were quite a heavy hitter. Stronger than me." Uzume was tough, but a hit from her sister wasn't soething she could shurg off. Just ask Noire, If Uzume remembers right, The Tsundere always view Neppy as a rival.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:19 am

Now the shopkeeper was keeping an eye on something but it wasn't his store but Nep had an idea to make sure he kept an eye on his store and not just the twins affections. "hey, pervie clerk. I heard the store here was gonna get ransacked soon and that if the clerk here wasn't paying attention… all his stuff would go away. Keep your eyes open, pervie. Uzu, you know me, I love my blades and I keep my teachings in the way of the sword I taught myself and learned, even thought I hate to admit it, from Noire. If it wasn't for her, I would be a little bit worse with swords. Say, did P-KO teach you anything about hand to hand fighting or was it the other way round? I hope Plutie and P-KO are OK though… I do worry." Neptune said in a rare tone of hers, a tone of worry as she would turn to the side of Uzume and give her a pat on the back, while cheekily smiling at the clerk with a fire in her eyes to show she was serious even Though she was joking.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:18 am

Uzume sigh as she patted on the back ingoring the storekeeper. "P-KO. Nepsy I don't undertsnad how such a tiny girl can pack so much of a punch. Well I taught her some techquine and she help me with my strength training, thought I don't think I could ever match her raw physical power. She powerful, but lacks proper techqine. Sure her power can esily beat most unskill eneimes, but an skill or wise foe could give her some trouble." Uzume rub her right arm as she remember the first time she got hit from the yellow-haired CPU. The Shopkeeper cough and lower his head into his book as Neptune look at him. "I'm not a previe clerk, I was just enjoying the sisterly bonding. Between two cute twins and don't worry babe. No one will dare to rob me. I beatt their ass." The clerk would wink at the twins. Uzume let out a quiet chuckle. The shopkeepr didn't look like he could fight his way out of a paper bag. Plus if hew was trying to flirt with them, he was barking up the wrong tree. "Anyway I'm sure they are fine. Who would want to mess with Saddie." Uzume shook at the thought of Iris Heart, never had she been more afraid of someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Start | [Private/Neptune]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next