Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desco

Desco

the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] Empty
PostSubject: the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]   the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 2:53 am

having ran away from Isshi village and arrive in clover, Desco had a strange feeling in her heart, as if her creator was no more, which gave Desco some relief in her heart, as that would mean if she ever went back to Isshi village, she would never have to fear about being teared in half, being dismantled or worse. Desco would happily walk along the outskirts of Clover, looking at the beautiful scenery and smile, having a pleasant time just seeing everything that was beautiful and sweet to her. Desco's smile suddenly turned into a confused, concerned one as she would spot someone she didn't know and feel scared for some reason, as she felt a unknown pressure coming from her, but she wanted to be nice so she would walk over to the woman and say hello. "umm... Hello. I'm Desco. who are you?" Desco said in a lighthearted way, smiling at the woman, who would be known to her later as Lyra, not knowing of how important she was.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:
the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] Left_bar_bleue0/0the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]   the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:13 pm

"Give me two! No, three! No no no, make it two!" Lyra was standing out in front of a small shop that had been erected among the cobblestone streets of Clover. The man knelt down behind the counter and reappeared with two tasty crepes; succulent pancake dishes with one drizzeld in chocolate and one with strawberries both topped off with banana and whipped cream. Taking them both in hand, Lyra turned and began to merrily skip down the road, taking a very large bite of the chocolate crepe, dirting her mouth with delicious chocolatey goodness. That was when she stopped short of running into..  a child? It looked like a little girl, maybe not a year older than ten, though she had some strange octopus monster on her back! Now how bizzare was this! The girl was first to speak, introducing herself as Desco, and Lyra messily wiped away the candy on her mouth before guzzling the remainder she was chewing. Jutting out a filthy hand, he says, "Lyra! Nice to meet ya, Desco!" Well that was easier than she had thought! Why didn't she go out and talk to people more! Maybe if they stayed alive long enough.. or didn't get boring after a while.. But this girl had an octopus on her! That was amazing! What if it came off? Nothing a cleaver couldn't fix!

"So, where are your parents little girl? They're not dead are they?" said the guildmaster with unwavering bluntness behind her voice, still eating away at the dripping crepe as she knelt down eye level with the child.
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]   the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 1:58 am

"Desco... has no parents.... Desco was put into an orphanage and... then taken... by a bad woman... who made Desco into this form you see her in now... so yes... Desco's parents are dead... no longer living... just like Desco's only friend... which the bad woman who made Desco like this... force to kill... so then Desco could stay alive... and not be turned into scrap..." Desco said in a very depressed tone, looking at Lyra with tears in her eyes as Yog would detach from her back and go off to find something to help calm her down. "that is Yog... he was made to make me into the ultimate weapon by... the guild master of Grimoire hearts... Astraea... who... made Desco... kill Annie... Desco's... only friend... and now.. Desco is alone... no one to take care of Desco... No one to say... i love you, Desco... no one to keep Desco fed... Absolutely no one! Desco only has... the teddy bear Annie left... a make-shift Annie doll... Desco made from scraps of Desco's old clothes... and a rabbit... who Desco called Annie... to keep Desco's mind from being completely turned insane.. Desco... is so alone... No one loves Desco... No one will ever love Desco... Everyone... hates Desco and wants Desco to vanish... " Desco said in a very serious and ominous tone, her face showing nothing more then dread and hate, a aura of darkness surrounding the tiny robot and a dark look in her eye before her tone would suddenly change.

"If no one loves Desco... Desco will kill everyone... Kill all who make Desco feel pain... Kill all who make Desco feel sadness... Kill all who gets in Desco's way of finding Peace and happiness! Desco will Kill... EVERYONE WHO PREVENTS DESCO FROM BEING LOVED AND CARED FOR!sorry... that was Desco's... dark personality... which grew from Darkness and hate... Desco sorry if Desco scared you.... " Desco said, at first with evil intentions, but then with a depressed tone, with visible tears dripping down her face, almost as if her Heart was about to break.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:
the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] Left_bar_bleue0/0the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]   the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 2:06 am

Lyra frowned at the tale the young girl was weaving. "You poor thing.." she sighed. Lyra could only imagine what it must have been like in the orphanage. "Did your parents die? That sucks for you!" Lyra stood up and giggled, sticking her tongue out playfully. It must have really sucked, but why did she care? Who needed parents really? For all Lyra knew, this little girl right here probably deserved it too! "Maybe you should get stronger! Kill that lady who kidnapped you! Bet it'd make ya feel reeeeeally good to see her dead! To see her dead and get revenge for aaaaaaall the people of yours she hurt too, wouldn't it!" 

The ultimate weapon. The little kid sounded pretty cool! Though from her appearance, she looked like she couldn't be no older than maybe ten. And then she suddenly snapped, going on about how nobody loved her and how she would kill and murder. This only elicted an estatic bout of laughter from Lyra the entire time she spoke, as if someone was viciously tickling away at her body. "Well aren't you just the little psycotic little freak?" the demon chortled. Lyra reached out a single finger just to give Desco a little poke at her nose. "I like you. You're funny. Why don't you.. come with me!" It was like lightbulb went off in her head, and she did a little twirl and  was dancing on foot to foot. "That works perfectly! You're a weapon so you can kill people for me on the days I get lazy! And you're all crazy and stuff too! Oh i'll feed you and love you all the time little killing girl!"
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]   the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 2:20 am

Once Lyra said that Desco was a little Psychotic little freak, Desco would pout and start to cry. "SHUT UP! I'LL... I'LL...I'll.... i... " was all Desco could muster before breaking down into a crying fit. she would cry very heavily and not stop until Lyra had said something about liking her and wanting her to come along with her, but when Lyra said that Desco could kill people when she got bored, Desco would turn pale white, almost like she had seen a ghost of the creator herself. "..... why...? .... why... creator... ?! Desco don't wanna kill... Desco wants to be in peace.. Desco doesn't want to kill... Desco is not a monster... not a monster... not a monster... Not a monster..." Desco would continue to say over and over and over again, as if something in her broke and she would go into shock and just continue to say that she wasn't a monster over and over and over again until she finally snapped. ".... My name... Is Death extermination submersible combat organism... Not killing girl.... If you promise... to keep Desco and her... only... friend... and pet... alive... and well... Desco will agree to come... with you..." Desco said in her dark tone, having tears still pour from her eyes as she would see the dead body of Annie in front of her in her mind again, twisting her heart into the dark personification of death and despair that would be come her form.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]   the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 2:31 am

"Oh you are just priceless!" Lyra continues her fit of laughter, kneeling over and even going down on one leg from just how much she was giggling and laughing. There was even a snort or two somewhere in there! By the time Desco had finished speaking Lyra was just catching her breath enough to speak. "Heavens kid! It's a real scary world out there. Truuuuuust me! I'm one of the scary ones." She gives a little wink. "You are just a sick and little twisted girl. I wonder what kind of stuff your creator did to you! Whatever it was, i'm liking it.. You'll be alive and well, i assure you that! I'll even have some of the attendants cook for you and stuff! How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]   the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 2:00 am

As soon as Dark Desco spotted Lyra laughing and finished Laughing, she would already have Yog have his blades around her neck. "hehe.... you think you are scary... Little girl? Desco's yog can cut through bone like it is tissue paper. it is so sharp that not even metal can survive a bite from Yog's blades. Desco has no fear... so Desco doesn't feel scared by your cheap intimidation tactics. now... promise desco something that is VERY important. You will never hurt Desco and if you do, Desco will have Yog destroy whatever you own unless you apologies to Desco. Yog isn't something to laugh at... He can destroy even towns with a single blast from his lazer... so Be warned... Young Demon girl. " Desco said in a very grim and dark tone, her voice sounding like a monster born from the pits of hell as Yog's blades would go onto Lyra's neck and slowly pull back, leaving a very painful cut where they were, as Desco would just laugh evilly, laughing at how such a strong woman would be cut and hurt from something so simple as a simple attachment with blades.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]   the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:07 pm

OOC:

Lyra sighed and slowly shook her head. Maybe this was why this little girl was alone. You say you like them and offer them a place to live and love and they put knives to your throat. As cute as it was to see the little girl try and raise her hand to her, what if she had done that to someone even worse than she? What if Lyra had not been in a kind mindset? Desco knew nothing of her strength and power yet would go head in as to threaten Lyra with death. Maybe it was time to see if this girl could really back up her words.

"Fus.." Lyra breathed in, and her neck would press against the knives, though not enough to draw blood yet. Desco was still speaking, and by time she said "..towns with a single.." Lyra exhaled the pent up air in her lungs. "Roh Dah!" That instant, mystical force in the form of wavy and wispy blue lines in the air propelled toward Desco. Though it would not cause her any initial harm from her attack, it would swoop her to the air and knock her back a great distance from where she was now lest she could avoid it in the small timeframe given due to their close distance and the speed of the attack. "And that is how people die, ya know? What if I had decided to incinerate you. Granted you've got a fiery spirit.. but you don't seem that bright when it comes down to your enemies," Lyra chortled.

Spells:
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]   the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 2:48 am

What!? As soon as Desco was about to finish what she was gonna talk about, Lyra had blasted her away with just her voice, which in Desco's peaceful mind was really cool and she wanted to learn to do something like that. Desco would be thrown back 100 meters and would forcefully land on her back into a tree, which would damage her back immensely but it would help her know her own weaknesses. "Oww... oww oww oww... that was painful but... so cool... Sorry... for that... my dark side... has a real bad attitude... and i hate... it a lot... can... you teach me... what you just did..? that would... be so cool... and amazing... of you if you could... i promise not... to use it on you... I give you my word... I... Am sorry about... what i said... i can't... help it... my dark side... pops up and... just wants to kill everything in sight... i... am sorry..." Desco said before tears dropped from her red, soulless eyes, giving the aura of a empty shell that could be morphed into any shape and form that Lyra could mold into whatever she wanted to, which was what Desco wanted from Lyra, so hopefully, she would have taken that bait and let Desco stay alive and learn from her, like a teacher and student.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]   the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:11 pm

Lyra rose up to her feet and walked over to Desco where she flew, taking her merry little time striding over, heels clicking against the cobblestone paved ground. "Everyone has their dark sides, dear. Some just show more profoundly than others. I acually like the darker sides myself. Those are the most real. Where you get the most emotion. Show people the things you'd never want anyone to really see. That's a real truth." Lyra knelt down so that she would be eye level with Desco, and reached out to give her a little playful pet on the head. "I can try. It's a really hard technique to learn. Took me ages to do it myself. But I think we can work something out. Come!" Lyra stood back up and extended her hand downward for her to grab onto. This was going to be quite the enjoyable next few days to come. "So tell me, what was it like where you came from? Your.. creator? She soulds like a pretty scary lady!"
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]   the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 1:57 am

Desco would take Lyra's hand and stand back up with her help before trying to get her balance. Hearing how long it took for Lyra, a person who had immense power from what Desco could get from scanning her, it would seem like it would take Desco at least a year or so of training to even get close to the basics of that spell but she was determined to not stop her from getting to that point. "Creator's name was Astraea Alucard, the guild master of Grimoire hearts... and creator of weapons... she... made Desco and Desco's... now desist friend, Annie... who Desco got forced to kill... after... after... promising... her... we would... run away from... Astraea... but... then Desco... had to kill her... and now... Desco is a monster... A monster that shouldn't exist... Desco should have died... should have died so then Annie could keep living... and now... Annie is dead... And there is no way... Of Annie coming back to live... IT IS ALL DESCO'S FAULT! ANNIE DID NOTHING WRONG AND DESCO HAD TO KILL HER... Lyra... do... you... think there... is a way... of bringing... Annie... back... from... the dead...? Desco... really wants... to... to.... have Annie back so then Desco can apologies and make it up to Annie... Desco... begs you... please... say you... know a way..." Desco said as she slowly broke down into tears, and at the end, go onto her knees and have her hands together like she was actually begging, as she was and she desperately wanted Annie back.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]   the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 12:20 am

Lyra would listen quite attentively to the story Desco was weaving, much more attentive and quiet than she had been through the entire duration of their meeting. Even after she had finished her story, Lyra was still in silence, just processing and pondering over all of it. Granted Lyra did not feel particuarly bad or remorseful for the little girl, the story did manage to elict her fascination for the strange construct even further. Lyra would begin to stride out in the direction of the north where Isshi Village was located, hand in hand with Desco. "Well you don't have to worry about whoever that lady is. I'm the Grimoire Heart guildmaster. The old one is gone." Though even as to the wherabouts they went to, even Lyra questioned herself. Not that she minded much, pretty much solidified her position of power with nobody to really fight against it. At least any that are currently living that is. "And this Annie chick is probably long gone, Desco. I for sure don't know of any way to bring someone back from the dead. I mean.. I kill people to make them dead, so why would Iwant them being.. not dead! Though I heard there is some person way out in a desert suuuuuuper far from here. It's like on the way edge of Fiore to the south! There's a sage there who's said to know nearly anything! If you want to take the long trip out there, you might want to look into talking to them! If they even exist of course.." Lyra giggled and slowly shook her head. As if confirming any question Desco might bring up, she said, "Nobody knows if they're real or not. Nobody's ever talked to them. I just heard about it from an old story people would tell their kids. Who knows!"
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]   the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 1:41 am

Desco would sigh as Lyra told her that Annie was long gone and that there was no way of bring her back from the dead but Desco wasn't gonna let something like a comment from someone that could just as well be trying to crush her spirit stop her from finding someway of bringing her back from the dead. "sure... desco will do whatever it takes... if it means that Annie can come back to Desco... no matter the cost... even if it means Desco has to sacrifice herself for Annie... I'll... do whatever it takes! my resolve will... guide me to do anything and everything in my power to just... bring back Annie... and have her be alive for even a single day... that is my resolve... that is my power." Desco said in a very brave and powerful tone, showing her conviction and strength through her words.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]   the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 4:21 am

"Then you want to go to the desert." Lyra continued walking, heading outward in the general direction of Isshi Village once more. There was a low rumble in her stomach; seemed like skipping out on lunch was not so much of a good idea as she thought. "I'd love to come with, but stupid guild master stuff keeps me rooted down in Isshi for the majority of my time. Though if you do go, make sure to take lots of pictures!" Though the question became, would Desco really do it? Traverse all the way out to the deserts in hope of saving the one she held close to her? And even then, at what price?

Quote :
EXIT

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]   the Runaway girl [Lyra/private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Runaway girl [Lyra/private]
Page 1 of 1