Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bug with private messages?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claire Anderson

Claire Anderson

A bug with private messages? Empty
PostSubject: A bug with private messages?   A bug with private messages? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 1:16 pm

I dunno if it is happening only to me, but there appears to be a bug with private messages.

A bug with private messages? MM2r5PH

See the circle thingy that is behind the title of the message? For some reason, I find that it is possible to click, in order to read the message, only on the part of the title that sticks out to the right of said circle. Meaning that, if the title is too short (as is the case with the "Skype" message Videns sent me), it is effectively impossible for me to read it.

Incidentally, Videns I am sorry for not replying but well, this is the reason :(
Back to top Go down
Videns

Videns

A bug with private messages? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bug with private messages?   A bug with private messages? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 1:20 pm

It's kay, and thanks for letting us know, we'll get right on that :D
Back to top Go down

A bug with private messages?
Page 1 of 1