Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] Empty
PostSubject: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:46 am

Gold L finally made her way to the Blue Pegasus Guildhall. Lilynette heard a lot of things about the guild, about how powerful it is or how helpful the guild was to the city of Clover. Though the comment or rumor that caught her attetion was that the guild was full of cute girls and handsome men. A huge smile appeared on Lilynette face as she push open the doors to the Guild Hall. The main reason she was here, was to become part of the guild, but if that didn't mean she couldn't have some fun as well. As Lily step into the guild hall she would frown as the place was a a bit empty. This was the right place, right?

"Hello. This is the Blue Pegasus Guildhall right? Is there anyone I can speak too?" Lilynette would folded her arms under her chest causing her bust to jiggle a bit as she waited for someone to help her out. Hopefully someone cute! Lilynette took a deep breath to get herself under control. Her golden eyes had a playful and a semi serious look in them. She would make a good fit here. Lily after she finish talking would adjusted her dress to make herself look nice. "There are a few cuties in here." Lily spoke quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Name: IF
Alignment: Lawfally good
Mana:
A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:59 am

Man, today was a boring and less then interesting day as nothing had happened that was out of the normal, except for the fact IF was put onto visitation guidance but barely had any free time to do it. IF had walked up to the entrance and rubbed her head and sigh, before noticing the busty woman that was standing in front of her. "Oh, welcome to Blue Pegasus guild. My name is IF. So, what is your business here and why are you looking around here? Hoping to find someone here? Oh, what is your name, maiden of this day? " IF said in a calm tone, looking at the girl while adjusting her coat to make sure, even though it was a size too big for her, it wouldn't be removed by a simple movement of her arm.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Lilynette was snap out of daydreaming of cute people when she heard the voice of cute and young teenage girl speaking to her. Lilynette was barely paying to what the girl known as IF was saying. She was foucs on how cute IF was. Lily then glance towards IF's chest, the girl was flatter than a piece of paper. "Oh, my flat-chested cutie. IF is not a cute enough name for you." Lilynette would then take a few steps foward to get closer to IF, before she would wrapped her arms around the younger girl waist and pull her in for a hug. Pressing IF face into her soft busty chest. IF could try to break free, but L-Sha was holding onto IF with a firm grasp, she wasn't going let a cutie get away from her so easily. Plus Lily's bosom was like two fluffly pillows, IF had to enjoy them on some level, right? "I didn't knew such a cute girl would be helping me. What to call you? Flaty, No. Bluesy, Maybe. Wait Iffy. Yes Iffy is a perfect name for you." Lily laugh as she countine to hug Iffy. L-Sha didn't even answer a single question Iffy ask her. Lilynette was completely distracted by Iffy cuteness. The other people inside the guild seem to be jealous at the attetion that Iffy was getting from Lily. While some people wink at IF and sliently cheer for her.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 4:30 am

Flat chested cutie!? If IF had anytime to get mad, she would have but as soon as her eyes flared up to become her fathers demon blue, she got clasped into a hug by the busty woman and had her head forcefully pushed into it. even though she was mad, the soft and yet.. odd comfy feeling of her bust seemed to calm her down, but her demon blue eyes didn't vanish, and when the girl said she would give IF the nickname Iffy, which was already her nickname given to her by her sister Neptune, IF would try to get her head out of the busty girls bust. moving her head up, while pushing herself upwards, IF had freed herself of the girls Bust but had her face right in front of the girls, of which her own face was already blushing red, almost like a tomato, but her eyes staying the demonic blue they had changed into. "y..y...you still haven't answered my questions! what is your name... and... what is.. y..your.. bu..siness.. he..re..?" IF had started to say in a very mad tone before it turned more sheepish and shy, as her blue eyes stared at the woman's eyes, making her turn even more red and for her to pass out from too much blood rushing to her cheeks and head. IF's passed out body would remain in the girls arms, still red with her mumbling something closely resembling "i.... i.." over and over again, almost like she was trying to say something but was too flustered to do so.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 5:57 am

Iffy reaction was just too cute for Lilynette as she watch Iffy blush and struggling in her grip. She did noticed that flaty eyes change from green to blue, but didn't think much about it. She just assumed her eyes change color due to how she feels. When her and Iffy eyes made contact, Lily just gave Iffy a playful look. When Iffy broke away from her hug, Lily pouted as listen to Iffy. Acting angry one moment and shy the next. Lily was about to say something until the girl passed out on her and started to mumble something she couldn't understand. Letting IF's head rest on her chest, Lilynette would run her left hand through Iffy's hair. "What that flatsy? You like using me as a body pillow? How bold of you to say." Lilynette would tease her new cute friend. "Well. I can't blame you. Plus I don't mind if you want to sunggle with me, cutie." If was hard to tell if Lilynette was being serious or playful with her last statement. Maybe Lily should tone down her flirting and touching. After thinking it over, she wasn't going to stop.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:10 am

IF had fainted but was starting to come to once the Woman had picked her up and placed IF onto her bust. "uh...? what... happened..? uh? umm... m...miss... please, just call me Iffy... i heard you call me flatsy... and... that BURNS ME UP!! I HATE HAVING PEOPLE MAKE FLAT CHEST JOKES!! s...sorry... that... was unprofessional... and i am sorry... just please... tone down the... flat chest...remarks... also... you still haven't... answered my questions... please do so before doing anything more... cause i am getting kinda... angry because of that. first off, what is your name... busty...? if you call me flatsy, i am calling you busty!" IF said in a tone of anger at first until her tone turned sheepish and shy, her face turning red.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:38 am

How cute that Iffy would think that Lilynette would stop poking fun at her chest. Liynette didn't plan on doing that, but she figured she could laid off on the nickname for now. She didn't want the girl to angry at her. Lily just gave a iffy a cool smile until she was done talking, nodding her head as if she was going to comply. "Fine, tone down the flat jokes. Fla...I mean my dear Iffy. Also if busty is your pet nickname for me by all means call me busty all you want. But for now I suppose I should get done to business now. We can have pleasure and tease each other later Iffy." Lily would remove her hand from Iffy hair and would keep her hands to herself for now. Taking a deep breath and having a more serious look on her face, Lily began to answered Iffy questions. "My name is Lilynette Gold and I came just to check out the guild, but after meeting cutie like you. I think I join Blue Pegsaus. Hopefully we get put on the same team."
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:16 am

Pet name? Wait, What?! IF was confused as the girl, calling herself lilynette, said that if busty was the pet name IF gave her, she was fine with it. Were they going out or something!? IF didn't agree with what she thought was happening and had to make things clear for herself. "so… your joining blue pegasus? Well… I am sure you will get in no problem… now, about the… pet name business… umm… aren't pet names only given to couples? If so… then… are you trying to make me your girlfriend? I am not against it… I am just… shocked and confused… just explain why the pet name thing and why… you called me cutie… as I am know as the demon of blue Pegasus. I was born half a demon, so you should not make me mad… my blue flames will burn through evil in a single blast! Umm… l…lily… if… you are… trying to make me… your girlfriend… just… tell… me… I won't… say no… if you are… so… yeah…" IF said in a sheepish, flustered and overall shy tone, her face turning more red and her blue eyes returning to her normal emerald green, her body and head still resting on Lily's body and chest, and IF's heartbeat racing, almost like she wanted to give the woman a small show of love, if she was feeling love, and the woman wanted to make a relationship with her.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 8:50 am

Lilynette curiosutiy watch Iffy's face. The cute girl seem to be taken back by Lily. Which cause to frown a bit, maybe she was too playful or too forward? But she couldn't help herself, Iffy is just so cute. "Yeah. With my looks I'm a perfect fit here." She didn't lack any confidence in herself that was for sure. Liynette frown only grew as she listen to Iffy, being part demon did cause Lily to flinch, but she couldn't get angry at Iffy. Her human self seem in control and Iffy didn't even look like a demon in anyway. Lily had to ingored the monster hunter part of her. "I had bad experinces with monsters inculding demons, but I won't use my past experinces to judge you." Though if Iffy ever turn into full demon and went on a rampage, Lily would have to do what she ws trained to do.

"Now on to a lighter topic. The reason I call you cutie is because I think your cute, Iffy. Plain and simple." Lilynette paused as she examine Iffy's body. "Well pet names are for couples, but I'm tease." Lilynette would then make eye contact with Iffy, just so Iffy could see the serious look in her eyes. "I don't want to forced you to be my girlfriend. I want you to be my girlfriend willingly. I guess I do my best to make you want me." Lily was always up for a task. She wasn't quite sure what was going through Iffy's mind, but Lily would do her best to help clear Iffy mind.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 9:01 am

wow, this woman, Lily, was something else... but IF was still not sure about the woman as the woman eyed up IF's body, making her feel a little bit uncomfortable but when lily looked up to her eyes, IF blushed and would turn away slightly. "you... seem nice enough... plus... I don't mind... having a girl friend myself... but.. I must say this... I am only half demon thanks to my dad. my dad left me and my sisters after a incident with... some powers I inherited from him... my demon flame fire magic... and well... my mom wanted me to have my blood ridden of any trace of his blood but my sisters wanted me to stay the same... anyhow... as long as you don't break any of my phones... or... mess with my coat... I.. don't mind being your.. girlfriend... willingly and emotionally... you do seem very kind... so please... don't be shy... to... show... your feelings... Lily..." IF said sheepishly before giving lilynette a kiss on the lips before turning her face away to hide the massive blush she had after the kiss finished.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 3:19 pm

"Well, I would side with your mother, but I suppose even with Demon blooding running through your viens, your are like the Demons I hunted." Lilynette mentally laughed at herself. The monster hunter in her was getting soft, there was time when she could slay down a demon even if they look perfectly human. Now she had a half demon girlfriend, or well love interest at least. Then again Iffy was cute. So demon part really didn't matter to much for L-Sha. "If there one thing you don't have to worry about its me being shy about my feelings. I want everyone to know that your mine. If anything thinks they can take you away from me. I..." Lily would kept going until Iffy cut her off with a kiss which shock Lily a bit, but not for long as she kiss IF back. "Oh my Iffy, I didn't think you would be the one to kiss me first." Lilynette would place her hand, under Iffy chin and turn Iffy's head around so that her golden eyes stare back into Iffy's emerlad eyes. "Don't worry I will treat you kindly and if I ever do something to hurt you. By all means burn me." Lily was so tempted to kiss Iffy, but she needed Iffy to do something for her.

Fighting off urges, Lily smile at IF. "Before we can enjoy and develop the bond between us, my shy demon girlfriend. I need you to place the Blue Pegsaus Guild mark on my back. You don't mind doing that, right?" If Lilynette was going to be an offical member, she need the mark to prove that she was serious about her choice.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 4:13 am

Wow, Lily was serious... it was kinda scary for IF but it didn't really help that lily was very attractive to her. once Lily asked for her to place the Blue Pegasus mark on her back, IF had the thing to put the mark on Lily's back. once lily showed her back to IF, she would immediately put it on her back and have it sent into it. "there you go, you are now a full pledged Blue Pegasus member. i have my tattoo right here on my hand. it is so then, when i go back to Planeptune, i can show my sisters, Plutia and Neptune, where i worked and tell them all about what i did. umm... Lily... since you are a new member... do you... want me to show you to your... new room..? we... can share... a room... you know... so... umm... yeah... i don't mind... as long as you... don't... mess with my... coat... it is from my sisters so... if you mess with it... or my hair bow... i will get mad. " IF said in a sheepish tone before readjusting her leaf hair bow and her coat as she would turn red and try to turn away from Lily, but having Lily's hand under her chin prevented her from moving.

"c...could.. you let go off.. my chin... please... Lily..? it's... starting to hurt... and.. i.. don't like how... everyone is staring... at us... it... creeps me out.. and... it makes me feel uncomfortable.. so please... let go of me.. please..." IF said in a flustered and worried tone, as people were looking at her and cheering her on, while others were booing and trying to go over to her and hit her on the head but were being pushed away by the people cheering her on
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 5:18 am

Lily thought about teasing IF when she was putting the Guild Mark on her, but chose not. It didn't took long. The golden mark of Blue Pegsaus shine brightly on her back, before it was cover up with her dress. She was now an offical member of this guild. Hopefully she can forged unbreakable bonds with Iffy and her other guild mates. Lilynette eyes seem to dim at the mention of sisters. Her family was gone. Dead or slaves to monsters. What a cruel fate. "Huh? Rooms? Coat. Don't worry Iffy, I won't mess up your coat or break any of your phones." Lily said as she let go of Iffy chin, amazing Lily didn't made any teasing remarks. She suppose they should get to know each in private.

Lilynette didn't mind people staring at them, but Iffy didn't like it then she would fix it. "Okay, show me to OUR room Iffy. I get to share a bed with you too right?" Lily hoped she made it clear that wanted to share a room with her cute halfing love. "Also, the phones you talk about before, what are they and how do they work." Lily sounded confused as they didn't had phones in E-Rentai. She heard about phones in Fiore, but the stuff she heard about them went over her her.

Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 5:48 am

IF got up off of Lily and would hold her hand before leading her to the room that she was currently gonna stay in with lily, her new girlfriend, even though she was still very shy about it. the people that were cheering her on would follow her and block of the people that were booing and trying to hit IF, while IF went over to her room, opened it and let lily in.

room:

IF let out a small sigh as the people following the two had lost them and didn't know where IF's room was, which was a true blessing for her. "here it is, my room. i had the people doing my room make it feel a bit like my home back in Planeptune, where i came from. it is so nice being in here. i have a computer where i can talk to Nep and Plutia, my sisters, and we could video chat them to say.. we're together... if you want to.. or... we could... do something... you want to do... i do not mind... as... you seem to be... the one making... what we are gonna do... which i don't mind.. just... say it and i will be fine with it... lily-sama... " IF said in a flustered but kind tone, letting go of lily's hand to take off her own coat and hang it up before going to her bed and lying on it, as it was a long day and she needed to treat herself.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:37 am

Even Lily had to laugh a bit as the people follow or tried to followed them to Iffy's room. Those people really wanted to see some action. At least Lily could enjoy Iffy in private away from prying eyes and listening ears. "Nice room you have here Iffy, I'm glad we be sharing it. Just don't be shock if you see any gold popping up." Lilynette laugh as she enjoy the feeling of Iffy's hand holding onto her.  It was sweet and tender moments like this that make her heart skip a beat, though she couldn't let Iffy know. Or else Iffy might be the teasing Lily.

"You're so cute Iffy, but you look a bit tried or maybe stress?." Lilynette watch as IF lie down on the bed. Lilynette would sit on the edge of the bed, placing her hands in her lap. Her girlfriend was tempting Lily and she didn't even know it. "How about if I make you a nice warm bath? I always find that relaxing." There was no teasingin Lily's tone, which was replace with a more caring and loving tone. "If not a bath. We can just lie here in bed together and get to know each." Lily tried, but fail to hide the faint blush that appear on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:49 am

Wow, Lily was actually being very kind to IF, but that was what a girlfriend did for their loved one, do things that showed they cared and loved them. once Lily asked if IF wanted a bath, IF would think before blushing. "As long as you jump in with me.. and... don't mind washing my back. i have had a very stressful day, Nette... so please, try your best to make my stress melt away, lovely Nette. also, make sure your hands don't touch any place they shouldn't... yet.. hehe.. " IF said in a very calm tone before kissing her new loves cheek.

IF would then head over to the bathroom they had and take off her clothes before running the bath, putting some soap in and wait for her new lover to come in. IF went into the tub once the bath was ready and would turn off the taps and breath a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 7:26 am

Lilynette blush quickly faded, as she grinned at her Iffy-chan. Lilynette chuckle as she held up both of her hands. Iffy must have read her mind or something. Or maybe Lily was just that easy to read. "I promise I will behave for now." Despite her flirty attitude at times, she didn't to do anything that lewd. Lilynette then squee at her nickname, Iffy was learning from her afterall. "I make you forget all your troubles, Darling." Lilynette watch her girlfriend walk to the bathroom. Iffy has a cute behind, Lily sliently thought as she stood up and took off her clothes and jewerly. Folding them up and setting them on the bed. She wonder if IF had any spare clothes for her.

Lilynette would soon appear in the bathroom and join Iffy inside the bath. Lily would enter the bath and sat behind Iffy before hugging her from behind. Keeping her hands away from Iffy chest like she promise. "Isn't this relaxing. Sharing a nice warm bat with your sexy girlfriend. You know I never thought I would be dating a cute half demon because you know. Me being a Monster Hunter." Lilynette would help Iffy wash her back, but first she just want to take some time and enjoy holding her new girlfriend.

Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 7:44 am

the bath was releasing a lot of stress for the half demon but being able to bathe with her new girlfriend was different... almost soothing, as if just being with lily made it a lot more bearable for Iffy. once lily started to talk about taking a bath with her new Sexy girlfriend, IF would blush before sighing. "thanks for calling me sexy but... i am no where near as sexy as you, nette. it is so relaxing... if you want... you can touch my chest... as you do need to soap it up, so just... be gentle with me OK? i... am kinda fragile but... i will grow to be more durable... you know... " IF said before having her blush disappear and with her sitting up and moving back to have her head rest on Lilynette's bust.

IF was so tired, she wanted to fall asleep right there and then but had to stay awake just in case her new girlfriend was gonna mess around with her if she fell asleep, which was getting more and more plausible as her eyes felt very heavy for her, and with a rather long yawn, it was made obvious she was getting very tired. IF needed to stay awake long enough for the bath to be over and then she could rest on her bed, so she used all her willpower to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 8:07 am

"Well. Not everyone can be as sexy as the Golden Lily after all my cutie, but don't worry your sexy in my eyes. My sexy flatsy." Lily giggle a bit as she knew that Iffy wasn't fond of flat-chested jokes, but she couldn't help it. Lilynette would move her hands up, to grope her girlfriend chest, not that she Iffy really had much to grope. Still Lilynette pefer the small and flat chested girls. Much cuter and prettier in her mind. "I be gentle. Just be gentle with me too. Or if you want to rough go ahead." Lilynette teased as she begin gently wash her girlfriend's chest, tracing small circles as she did so. Lilynette then would begin to wash her girlfriend off.

"Hmm. You more tried than I thought. You must really had a long day." Lily quip as she hear her girlfriend yawn quite cutely. If Iffy fall sleep that was fine, Lily would just carry her to bed anyways. "So. Before you met me. What were you doing?" Lily figured she make some small talk to keep her girlfriend awake until bath was over at least.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 8:35 am

IF was having a really hard time just staying awake until Nette was washing her off and talking to her, asking her what she was doing before they met, making IF have to remember it all, which was boring. "i was assigned to greeting people at the front gate and cleaning up the entire guild... which made everyone just make everywhere dirty... it really fuels my fire when people just do it on purpose. GRR... i hate that! sorry... i just... hate it when people do something that hinders my work... umm... Nette... thank you... for being my Girlfriend... i needed one just to... help deal with somethings... and you seem like the perfect... person for me... i.. i.. i love you, Nette... " IF said, blushing hard as she would start to feel a little more awake. IF would be blushing very very hard as Lilynette continued to grope/wash IF's chest and body with her silky soft hands, making circles on her chest, it was getting a little too much for iffy but she would endure, for now.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 11:03 am

Lilynette would nod her head as she listen to Iffy, well half-listen to her girlfriend. She was a bit distracted with the cute body in her grasp. Such smooth skin. It hard to think that her girlfriend was half-demon, now that Lily had a much better view of Iffy. She doesn't have any trait of a demon. "uh huh." Lilynette respond as she switch from her girlfriend's chest to her back. Lily didn't want to have fun with a pass out Iffy. That wouldn't be fun. "Well if they try to overwork my cutie I beat them up." Lilynette was half serious, hailf joking with that.

Lily smile as she finished up washing her girlfriend. Those three words, she didn't think she hear them so soon. "Iffy....I love you as well. Let get out of here so your pretty little head can go to sleep. Lilynette would once again Hug her girlfriend. L-Sha would do her best to be Iffy perfect girl. Not that she was worry of anyone stealing her away.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 5:13 am

As soon as Lily told IF to get out the bath, IF had already done so and had wrapped herself up in a towel before drying herself down and putting on her usual coat and put on some blue pajamas before heading to her bed. IF lied down on it and breathed a sigh of relief. "Today was bad but now it is perfect! thanks to you, Lily, i am really feel like a Pegasus of beauty. well, i should get some sleep, so.. good night, my new GF who i will love for all of time. hehe, well.. good night." IF said in sheepish yet kind tone as she would get under the quilt on the bed and start to sleep. it was a long day for IF but she gained something she never thought she'd get, a Girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 5:33 am

Lilynette would follow Iffy out of the tub, sinice she didn't have any other clothes. L-Sha would just throw on her undergarments andjoin her girlfriend on the bed. She could have worn something of Iffy, but she was sure she would brust out of any shirts that Iffy had. "Thanks, I do make any day perfect love. Sweet Dreams Iffy." Lilynette would cuddle up with Iffy under the sheets. Lily would listen to her girlfriend sleeping soundly, it was peaceful. "A half-demon and a monster hunter. May the golden tower blessed our union. Fiore has change me slighty, but is it for the better or for worse?" Lily sighed as she let herself fall into a deep slumber. Her dreams were about spending time with Iffy and slaying monsters.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 2:40 am

Morning had arrived fairly quickly, quicker then IF was used to but she guessed it was because she was happier with her new girlfriend more then anything else, as it seemed like her dreams were full of her and Lily just being together. Getting up was.. different. IF had her head resting on top of, when at night she thought was her pillow but was instead, her new girlfriends Bust. Flustered, IF would get up and be a little scared at first but would calm down before getting changed into her usual attire of clothes and put her hair bow in before putting her phones into her jacket, putting one into her phone pocket before putting her boots on and strapping her belt to her shorts and top. IF would then make some porridge and some bacon and eggs, the porridge for herself and the bacon and eggs for Lily, and sit down at her table before having her porridge, setting down the bacon and eggs for lily.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 7:48 am

L-Sha would soon awaken as she felt some movement from the bed, waking up just in time to see her girlfreind put the bow in her hair. L-Sha just put the clothes she had on from yesterday. Before she join Iffy for breakfast, she would stare around the room. Some of the things IF had like cellphones and comptuers confused Lily a bit. Growing up poor most of her life hunting monsters, she was lost on how stuff like that work.

"I can get use to this. Waking up and watching my cute girlfriend get dress and making us breakfast. You would make a great wife, Iffy. Or well the husband. The hardworking IF coming home to a stress day of Gulid Business to be pampared by the loving Lily." Lily would kiss Iffy on her cheek before sitting down to enjoy her food. Taking a bite of bacon, Lily would smile at Iffy. "I was going to say something teasing, but I save it for later." Lily laugh lighty. No need to get Iffy work up early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next