Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Name: Uni
Alignment: Lawfully netural.
Mana:
Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] Left_bar_bleue0/0Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] Empty
PostSubject: Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private]   Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 1:59 am

having walked all the way to clover without a single break, uni was about ready to let fatigue just take her but she had to get to Noire and Nepgear. Uni would continue to walk ahead, resting only when it seemed like she should, until she could make it to where Noire had told her that they were staying for the week. Uni would enter the hotel and have the receptionist tell her where Noire and Nepgear were staying, going up to where Noire was first. when Uni got up there, she would knock on the door and wait.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private]   Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:57 am

Despite coming to Fiore to week for a bit before she had to head back home, Noire couldn't stop herself from checking in on Kei and to see how Lastation was doing. Noire didn't question Kei's abilites, but she could never be too sure. We Noire wasn't sure what she wanted to do until she her a knock on her door. "I be there in a moment." Noire would end her calll with Kei before she stood up and open to the door to see her little sister. "Uni. You look tried. Come on in and rest for moment. Want me to fix you something to drink or eat?" Noire ask as she closed the door after Uni came in.
Back to top Go down
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Mana:
Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] Left_bar_bleue0/0Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private]   Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 1:38 am

Uni entered into Noire's hotel room before lying on the bed, exhausted and weak but happy to see her big sister once more after so long, which made her feel very happy and thrilled that Noire hadn't left to Lastation already to finish up, or at least get some, the paperwork she had still got to do as Lastation was always so busy and had no time to let anyone catch up, so work had to be kept up with and done accordingly. "I'll have a cup of tea. nothing to eat, thank you sis... i had walked for at least five hours before just flying here... it was a good test of endurance and stamina. huh? Noire, what's with that ring on your finger? did someone propose to you?!" Uni asked with a tone of shock, as if someone had taken Noire away from her and there was nothing she could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private]   Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 1:01 pm

Maybe she should tell Uni to take it easy, but then again Noire could be the same way. "It good to see that you is training unlike some other person I know." Noire would nodded as she went to the kitchen and prepeared her young sister some tea. Luckily she already had some made before Uni arrived. "Here you go. Your favorite kind." Noire sit down at a smalll desk that was close to the bed and blush. "You noticed. Well Neptune did propose to me after the wedding and as you can see I said yes, but don't worry we didn't plan anything yet. At first I thought she might been playing a prank. I was gald she wasn't" Noire would carefullly keep her eyes on Uni to gauge her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private]   Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:12 am

Taking a sip from the tea, uni felt more at ease and calmer, more awake then she did before she arrived, and knowing that Neptune wasn't been mean or a troll to Noire made her feel even better. once Noire told her about what happened, Uni felt a bit bad for not being able to arrive on time and missed her chance to stay with Nepgear more. "Sis... do you know if Nepgear is still around? i promised her that i would stay with her while she was here.. alongside you of course... i missed this... I'm sorry for not coming here sooner." Uni said in a depressed tone, looking rather down as she couldn't come around sooner.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private]   Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 8:27 pm

"Don't worry about it, Uni. I'm sure you had things to do. So don't worry about it. Plus you didn't miss much anyway." Noire would reassured her sister as she would drink some tea herself and countine to stare at Uni. "Ah. You can spend time with me later. I know you must be exticed to see Nepgear and spend some alone time with her." Noire would flick on her twintails and smile. "Nepgear is stilll in her room. I'm sure you already know where its at so shoo. Put a smile on your face and get out of here. The longer you stay here the less time you have to spend with Nepgear." Noire would frown for a second since it was same for her with Neptune.
Back to top Go down
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private]   Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 2:18 am

Uni would sigh before smiling at Noire, knowing that she wanted her to go off and spend as much time with Nepgear as possible so then they could speak once more in person before they had to go back to Gamindustri and wait to speak each other again for an unknown period of time. "Okay, Noire. I'll go see Nepgear but as soon as we are done, i am coming right back here to stay with you. see you later." Uni said before going out the room as she would head over to Nepgear's room and knock on her door so then she could see her once more.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private]   Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 6:21 pm

The CPU candidate of Planettune wasn't doing much besides tinkering with a few things here and there. Fiore had some interesting machines even if it was a bit less advance then her home. Nepgear would quickly open the door and quickly hug her love and led her inside. "Uni. I miss you so much. Its feels wonderful to see and feel and see you again. I didn't want to leave without seeing you." Nepgear would hold both of Uni hands as she just smile at the tsundere. "Fiore is a nice place. I manage to find somethngs that peak my interest. Uh. Sorry for hugging you suddenly, but I really did miss you."
Back to top Go down
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private]   Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 1:41 am

"Jeez, Nepgear... hugging me without any word... you must have been lonely without me... but that is understandable... i have been gone for over a year. I am sorry... i should have told you i was leaving instead of... just being a jerk and saying nothing to anyone but Kei... I am so sorry, Nepgear..." Uni said in a depressed tone as she would hug Nepgear again and feel the soft hair of Nepgear's just help calm her down and just feel like a much needed pillow for Uni, as she had been traveling to Clover from magnolia, which was no easy task but the Lastation CPU candidate wouldn't say anything about it being hard as she had a standard to live up to and she didn't want to sound weak in front of her love.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private]   Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 1:43 pm

Nepgear would relaxed as she nuzzle into Uni. "Sorry, but when your older sisters and your best friend/love disappear. One can't help, but to get lonely but you're here now and that is all that matters. No need to say sorry. Like I said before I can understnad if there some things you have to do on your own. Still if pln to be gone for a long time let me know." Nepgear would break off from their hug as she lead both of them to a couch so they both can sit down. "It s been too long since we spent time together. It been a bit boring a home without you to keep me compan, but at least nothing terrible has happen." Nepgear would sigh as shelay her head on Uni shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private]   Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion of old friends and sister. [uzume/private]
Page 1 of 1