Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
 Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] Left_bar_bleue0/0 Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] Empty
PostSubject: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:35 am

Quote :
OOC: To anyone reading the Iffy & Lily Threads. This Thread takes place four years before the Flat & Busty Combo Thread

Lilynette:

It wasn't too long ago since Lilynette Gold graduted from the Hunter School in E-Rentai, her hometown which was located far away from the land known as Fiore. Lilynette Gold could be turly call a Gold Hunter now. She was one of the top hunters in her group and one of the most lovely women. Sure she was only sixteen, but in E-Rentai. You were consider an adult at the age of sixteen. Lilynette's was still a growing teenager so her chest and the rest of her body were on the small size. Her chest only an A or B-cup at the moment. Hopefully when she grows up her chest will become much larger. Anyhow, she was dressed in gold and black armor with gave her a pirate like look. Finally she was armed with a black rapier sword.

Lilynette was currently in the land of Clover, more importantly she was in the forset currently on the prowl for a four-legged monster that terrorize her city, Lily manage to track the monster all the way here.  Lilynette was tried and hungry, but she was so close to slaying the troublesome beast. "When I finally get my hands on that monster. I'm going to make a new coat out of it. Hopefully I can cook it too. I should have pack more food for this trip." Lilynette ingore her growling stomach as she kept on the look out for her target. It was around noon, so Lilynette had plenty of time to find the monster before nightfall.

"Whew is it hot, but that won't stop me!" Lilynette boast as she wipe some sweat from her forehead. She could handle the heat. E-Rentai desert was much hotter than this.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Name: IF
Alignment: Lawfally good
Mana:
 Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] Left_bar_bleue0/0 Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 4:36 am

IF:

today was the best time for IF to get into business as something strange had happened in the clover forests and Info-Chan had phoned her up to tell her about it. it was suppose to be deep in the forest that the thing was occurring and IF wasn't going to mess this up one bit. she was focused, ready and all set to get it recorded and set ready for the next time she needed any information. IF would dash to the forest as fast as she could, using the trees branches as stepping stones, before IF would notice a girl no older then maybe sixteen walking along and was wondering if she was after the same thing she was, so IF would sit on the branch and follow the girl/woman to see where she was going.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:15 am

Lilynette swatted away some bugs that few close to her face as she countine to wander through the forest unaware that someone was following her. When it came to slealth, that was one of Lilynette weaknessess. Using her black rapier to cut through some of vines that got in her Lilynette would stop as she noticed a sudden drop in air. As Liynette got deeper into the forest it was starting to feel like it was winter expect that it wasn't snowing. "You dumb monster you are giving away your loaction." Lilynette laugh as she walking in straight line. If anyone was following Lilynette they would noticed that there where some trees encase in block of ice. A strange sight to see.

Liynette would stop walking several mintues later and hide behidd a large tree. 1 meters or about 3 feet in front of Liynette was the monster she was looking for. Liynette lick her lips.

Monster:

The beast was standing on a rock as it was drinking from a pond. The monster was as white snow and gave off an icy arua. It had to be at least eight feet tall. Armed with sharp claws and teeth it was a dangerous monster. Strong, but not very smart. "An Icepol all the way here? No matter it will be slain. I got watch out for its icy breath attacks." Lilynette would close her eyes as she felt the golden power run through her body. "Gold L" Liylnette would quickly charge towards the monster while it back was turn and stab it in its right back leg.

"AHHRGGH" The Icepol roar try to kick Lilynette from behind, but she manage to avoid the kick and create some distance bteween them. Monster vs. Slayer who would win?
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:32 am

IF would follow the girl while staying in the shadows of the tress and bushes until they were starting to look like they were frozen and thus IF was forced to go out of hiding and just begin shadowing the woman until she would stop in a unusual spot of the forest, that was still frozen over like the areas around it. this was what IF was looking into thanks to Info-Chan, a entire forest frozen over and no one knew why, until IF would look up to see a ice monster, bigger then Life itself but IF would just let the woman do what she was going to do, which was to fight the giant monster one on one!? just the notion of going against such a big beast, it was brave, and also stupid, much like how stupid Neptune would be if she was going to fight such a beast. IF would sigh as she would have to think of a way to help the woman and would come up with the Idea of using her demon flame magic/Demon flame techniques to melt the giant beast and have him burn. IF would run up with her qatars equipped before dashing past the woman and her weapons getting covered in flames. "powers of the nether region, come... bless my blades... Demon summon! and... for all those that come to challenge me... comes death!" IF would say as she would send her fire at the large beast before slicing it with her small but very powerful blades in a quick succession until slicing it straight through the middle, as she would jump back near to the woman, with her eyes glowing blue with her demon blood flowing with power.

IF's attacks. only watch up to 30 seconds or so:
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 7:10 am

Quicker the Lilynette or even the Icepol could react too. A small blundel of blue fire? Would dash past Lily and engulf the Icepol in flames. Being an ice based monster the attacak prove to be super effective as it roar in painful agony. Lilynette barely manage to catch a glimpse at the small girl. Lilynette was a bit angry that someone was messing with her solo hunt, but she suppose it was better than having to fight two monsters.

The Icepol try to swipe and bite at the brown-haired girl, but she was too fast and small. As the cuts appear across the Icepol body it would harden its fur, just enough to avoid being cut in half. Bleeding from mutliple points and it eyes fill with an icy rage. "ROOOAOAARR" Lilynette glare at beast as she begin to circle the beast. "Move. Its going to unleash its icy breath, if you get caught in it. You will be frozen. Keep hitting it fire. I keep it distracted!" As Lilynette said that, the Icepol would unleash an icy blast of magical enegry from its mouth. The blast was aim at the Fire girl! "GARRRRR. DIEEEEEE."

As the Icepol was distracted with the tiny fire girl. Lilynette would quickly close the distance and hit the Icepol with another stab from her blade. This time the Icepol quickly whip its head around and bite Lilynette on her left shoulder. Thankfully her armor was there to protect her. Lilynette growl as she use her free hand to punch the Icepol on the top of the head. "Gold L will slay you! You horrible monster?" As Lilynette was punching the beats, hershoulder armor would start to crack. Lilynette let out a as the Icepol teeth dig into her shoulder, drawning blood.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 7:45 am

IF was too focused on giving the whatever it was a helping of demon fire that it was hungry for and she was willing to give to it with a nice slice of Le delphinis! "get caught... in Le Dephinis! cleanse this fiends rage and use it to burn him to the spirit world! " IF shouted as she didn't move from the spot she was in while sending a white flame pillar under the thing, causing mass fire damage. IF would also get hit by the ice blast and indeed get frozen solid but her blades that had been infused with her fire would melt her out very quickly. "hey, Ice for brains! did your mother tell you not to freeze the daughter of the king of demons!? now... feed on this! Fires of the underworld... combine into one... Demon inferno summon! burn... Burn like the retched beast you are!" IF would yell as she would use her regular Demon summon flame but increase it's fire power by a full two hundred percent, making it much more powerful, and almost as hot as a volcano's magma/lava. IF wanted to burn the monster the ground and have the remains go to her father in the demons world, if she had done her flames correctly and her timing was correct.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:24 am

Lilynette manage to free her shoulder from the Icepol rigth before it was hit with anohter barrage of fire attacks.  Th poor monster didn't stood a chance as it was drop down, heavily weakne and nearing dath. Lilynetet hold her shoulder and grunt before she stab her rapier through the skull of the Icepol. Slaying it once and for all. Lilynette teh gasp as the Icepol body turn into nothing but ashes. Lilynette would glare atthe girl who brun her the monster. "You idiot. You completely brunt the Icepol to ashes. All that meat and fur wasted. I hope you got some food on you. I was planning to cook the monster, but thanks to you I can't. Well at least it can't harm my city, so thank you." Lily belly would growl as she folded her arms arcoss her chest, ingoring the pain in her shoulder. The girl was cute, but still did she had to go overboard with that fire.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:37 am

"IDIOT!? now look, miss tall and mighty! I am not a Idiot! I took the monsters weakness and burned it down to a crisp so then it wouldn't freeze the entire nation over! tch... if your hungry... then here... you can have... my sandwich.. i was keeping it for later but if you want it... fine.. take it but appreciate it... i don't just give away food to any stranger you know... your lucky i am not on patrol otherwise i would arrest you for being hostile to a agent of Fiore. now... tell me your name, civilian. My name is IF, secret agent of Fiore and representative of Planeptune. i told you my name so tell me yours, you... sword wielding meanie. " IF said in a very childish tone as she put her Qatars away and text Info-Chan the news on her phone very quickly with only one hand.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:55 am

Lilynette countine to glare at the girl known as IF. She really didn't care who she was or who she work for. It wasn't like Lilynette even live here. "You are an idiot! You could have brun down the got dang forest if the Icepol didn't freeze the area around him. And keep you dang sandwhich. I don't feel right taking other food. I find some berries or fish to eat." Lilynette shook her head, ingoring the pain in her shoulder once more. "I'm not a civillian. I'm Gold L or better known as Lilynette Gold. A Golden Monster Hunter of E-Rentai. Show some respect little agent. You couldn't arrest me, you and the stupid guilds have no power over my city!" Lilynette said in a childish manner as well. She really didn't know how things work in Fiore, but she didn't want to let IF know that. Lilynette was done here, so she would begin to walk out of the forest. IF the girl wanted to tag along. Lilynette didn't care, she needed her shoulder look at. "Ouchie. I can't beilve I let that monster bite me." Lilynette munbled.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 9:10 am

IF would sigh as the woman, calling herself Gold L which was a odd name but IF couldn't complain having her name just be the capitalization of if, and would take out her sandwich and take a bite out of it before putting it back into it's container, while taking a picture of Gold L with the camera on her phone. IF would follow the girl and hear her mumble about being bitten in the shoulder or somewhere like that and would look up how to fix a bitten shoulder before running up to the woman. "hey, wait a second! i heard you say you got bitten by the monster on the shoulder, right? i know how to fix that up. just call me the knowledgeable little half demon that can fix you up for no more then... nothing. my services are free... even to those that disrespect those that protect the entire nation. i have heard of your home, madam... and i know about how people there are monster hunters. a agent needs to know everything they can, and i know all about the world, so don't tell me my power as a agent isn't able to deal with you, as i have authority by the government over all nations to arrest anyone that messes with my mission, so try to show a little more respect otherwise i won't give you any help with you bitten shoulder. " IF said in a tone of anger while her eyes resonated a dark, almost evil like, blue, her demon blood still flowing through her.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 10:19 am

Even if she was in pian and hunrgy she couldn't help butlaugh at the thought of protecting th whole nation. "Guilds and the Magic Council. All them can brun in hell. They don't help my poor city one bit. So you stick your badge up where the sun don't shine. oww. There a reason why there are Hunters like me protect E-Rentai. You people from Fiore are all the..." Lilynette hiss, maybe she should be nicer to the girl erh IF. Lilynette would look into the eys of IF, those eyes remind her of a monster. Lilynette grip tigher on her rapier, but with her hunrgy, tried and hurt state she couldn't do much. "Clam down. I play by your rules. Now if you can help me with my shoulder that be great. Unless you enjoy seeing cute girls suffer. Lilynette glared, her golden eyes staring straight into those evil like eyes of the other girl. Then Lilynette glare would soften as she look at IF with indifference. "Sorry, I'm hunrgy, tried and hurt from tracking and slaying the Icepol."
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 10:32 am

IF's eyes would return to it's normal emerald green as the girl would sigh seeing how the woman, who called herself cute for some reason, was so clouded by something that she wouldn't see. "you may or may not know this but, i do my patrols when i am free around your town, killing monsters and giving it to the local butcher there. i provide a lot for your little village and i don't get a scrap of reward for it. non! it is hard... you know... doing that, the size i am, it isn't easy... i.. am sorry for all the trouble i caused you... i hope you can forgive me for my rash actions. " IF said in a calm tone before walking up to the girl but have her coat get stuck on two branches. IF would struggle to get out and would but not without some cost. her coat got ripped on both sleeves and IF wouldn't notice it, not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 9:20 pm

Lilynette smirk, so it seem like she was wrong about Fiore not helping. Maybe her repsect for Fiore went up a tiny bit."So I suppose it was you have cause recent decreased in monster attacks at E-Rentai. I heard repots of monster being burn beycond recongized. So thank you. IF" Linyette would stop walking for a moment to hold out her hand for IF to shake. "If you can forgive me for my rudeness. You would make a good hunter, even if you are a bit young. Young but powerful. I hate to admit that a shrimp like you has more magical power than me. I'm still getting used to the golden power." Lilynette then look at IF coat. "You need a new coat or have someone to fix it." Lilynette armor was intact for the most part expect for the part the Icepol destory. Rubbing her shoulder, Lilynette would resume walking once more.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 3:43 am

IF didn't notice until now but her coat was ripped on both sleeves and was starting to cry as it was a gift from Neptune, Plutia and Uzume and she promised not to ruin it, but would get a pin and some thread and stitch it back together so then it would be like it was never ruined. "thank the CPUS and goddesses i can stitch up my coat... thanks for telling me, i would have never noticed if not for you. if your a monster hunter, you must know of a legend of the demon king... well.. you see, the demon king is my father... and my mother was a goddess... so you can think of me as a half demon, half goddess spawn... please don't hunt me! if you do... i may have to burn you to a crisp with Le Delphinus and i wouldn't want to do that. anyway, let me see your shoulder and I'll see if i have the right herbal medicine to heal it unless it is broken, in which i may have to pull a muscle just to pop it back into place. " IF said in a cheerful tone as she would look through her small, yet spacious, bag to see if she had any herbal medicine on her that she got from Compa before she left Planeptune.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 5:50 am

This IF was cocky, but Lilynette found that appealing. Maybe they could be good friends. Of course Lily would have to step up her training if this girl had an easy time slaying HER monster. Lily couldn't let the other hunters back at home know that a little girl pretty much did her job for her and patch her up. "Thanks. I suppose I won't hunt you. Just don't cause trouble for my city. Don't think I go down easy as that monster. IT be utterly shameful if I lost easily too you. No offense, but I have my pride." Lilynette then would let IF see her shoulder and wait to see if she coudl do anything for it. Lilynette spoke in a friendly tone, any anger she had for IF was pretty much gone. "So. How is like being an agent?"
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 6:23 am

IF would breath a sigh of relief as the monster hunter wasn't going to hunt her or at least fight the young agent, for now at least. hearing the monster hunter try to act tough, IF would give a small chuckle as she said that it would be shameful to fight her and lose so easily to IF, of who was just thirteen years old and made it seem like she was really tough. "being an agent is rather fun actually... as long as you keep your cool and don't let anyone mess with you. also, lilynette, i wouldn't bother fighting you as your my ally, not a threat. i only fight threats to the world and you pose no threat... in fact, your more of a assets to the world then anything else, so don't get yourself killed. you hear me?" IF said in a rather nice tone before checking her phone to see if Info-Chan had anything else to give her as an assignment from the government, thanks to her being rather good at gathering information and handing it out to IF.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:48 am

Lilynette flick some of golden locks away from her face as she listen to the agent of two lands, Lilynette really didn't know anything about that planet-something Iffy mention ealier. "Please. It take more take one somewaht strong monster to bring down Gold L of E-Rentai. That monster was luckky that I was already tried and hunrgy when I face it or it would have not bite me." Lilynette sumgly said with her arms folded across her chest, sure if, Iffy wasn't there Liylnette migth have suffer more damage, but Lily wouldn't let IF know that. The girl was cocky enough. No need to boast her ego. "Have more faith in me agent. I was born and trained to slay monsters of all types. Now don't you die on me. I could use an ally outside of my hometown. You cocky girl. You better not lose to some weak smile monster." Lilynette chuckle as the town of Clover was coming into view and her sstomach growl once more. Causing the monster hunter to blush slighty. She tried turning her head away to hide her embrassment.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 2:55 am

Jeez, Gold-L was very perceptive and smart to see through IF that well, so IF would just turn her head away and smile slightly, her leave/clover hair clip starting to go off slightly but IF would notice and take it off, put it back where it was and put it back on. "your perceptive... but you don't know the true strength of the daughter of the king of Demons! my flames are so strong it can take down anything large in a single blast and anything small... it wouldn't stand a chance. i don't use it on people unless it is absolutely necessary. i am in control of myself most of the time but i have some moments when i... lose myself and start burning people... but it would be the bad guys i burn and not any bi-standards, as i keep all my focus on trying to break free of the demons control... so please... if i do slip into my demon mind... hold me back until i can get back into my own mind... if it happens while you around. now, let's just head to my place so then i can give you some food, a safe place to sleep and be able to rest your shoulder. i do have some spare beds and i do need to get some stuff done in the night, so i will most likely be asleep in the morning, so if you go then, lock up for me, that is... if you want to stay for the night. " IF said in a kind tone, taking out her phone to check the map of the area and see where they were so then she could guide them back to her home.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 5:33 am

Lilynette kept herself from frowning. It was her duty to slay any monster even halfings, but she could make expections. "Alright. If you ever go crazy on me. I hold you back and knock some sense back into you! I can't use fire like you, but ...." Lilynette would hold out her right hand as a gold crystal appear in the plam of her hand. "I can create and control crystal. A beautiful power that use for defensive and crafting. I'm still getting use to it, so I main stick with using weapons and my fists. I don't want to be too dependant on my Golden Power like other hunters." The crystal would then disappered as Lily kept walking along side IF. "Yeah I stay with you for night. It be like a sleepover I suppose. Until I get heal up and can travel back to E-Rentai. I can't pass up free food and housing." Lilynette chuckle for a bit. Though she almost felt like a stary animal with IF being her owner. "Erh. What is the heck is that device you keep using?" Lilynette would look at IF's phone.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:21 am

IF would have a confused face as the woman asked what her phone was and would sigh before telling her. "i guess the people in your place isn't very high tech. it is a cellphone, a device that can contact people from different places in a blink of an eye and it can connect to the internet so then i can look stuff up. think of it as... like mail... and books, but all cramped into one small device. I'll explain it later but for now, let's head to my place. it is getting kinda dark and i am getting kinda hungry myself... that sandwich did nothing to my stomach. " IF said before leading Gold-L, in what she thought was the way to her home, which it was, and back into town.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:12 am

Lily shurrged as IF sighed. "E-Rentai is a poor city. Why do you think I dislike the guilds and council in Fiore. If we can't paid for their sercives, they won't help. That is the main reason why Golden Hunters exist. To fill the void that guilds left. Empowered by the Golden Shrine us Hunter will fight to protect E-Rentai." Liynette would stop talking as he listen to IF explain what a phone is. "Yeah. Let get back to your place. It salways more dangerous after dark. But that when more powerful monster come out. A good chance to some night time slaying If my shoulder wasn't banged up.?" Lilynette smirk as would enter the town of Clover. It was a much nicer place than E-Rentai.

"So where do you live at? Do you still live with your parents?"
Lilynette ask in half joking and half serious tone. She was curious on why a thirteen year old was allow to be an agent. Even at that age, Lilynette herself would still be in hunter school. This Palentptune must have some type of special water or something.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 3:37 am

"I know E-rentai is a poor place. i do visit there from time to time when i get time off work. to answer your question, i live alone in a home next to Blue Pegasus guild. my Mom is dead while my dad is off someplace without me... it just gets me really lonely... but i get to go away from a lot of noise back at Planeptune so i am fine it. come on, it isn't that far now." IF said as she guided her new friend to her home.

IF's home:

IF would open the door for her guest and hang up her coat before going to the living room and rest her legs by sitting on her couch. "not a bad spot if i do say so myself. come on, rest your legs and take a loud off. rest your legs and just have some fruit. if you want some tea, I'll get right on it, if you really want." IF said in a very relaxed tone, having little to no care at all because she was able to give her little legs some rest and relaxation.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 6:55 am

Lilynette wish she didn't ask that question, but she wouldn't talk about it too much. "Well. You got The Golden Lily to keep you company for a bit. So you don't have be lonely this night. Gold L always here to save the day even if doesn't involve slaying monsters." Lilynette smirk as she look at IF house and whistle. This was better than anything Lilynette live in. She was a bit jealous, but her city and family were poor so she couldn't blame them for the lack of proper housing. "Wow. You have this place all to yourself. Amazing. Only the richest of people in E-Rentai could get something like that." Liynette would walk through the door and take a seat next to Iffy and sigh. "Being Hunter I could never get a place this nice. Hunting doesn't pay much." Despite the dangerous that L-Sha and other hunters put themselves through.

Lilynette would reach for a pear and take a large bite out of it. "I'm fine with Tea. Doesn't matter what kind. When you live a lifestyle like mine. You can't be picky eater. Sometimes you don't get paid and you too use monsters you slay to make some money or eat them." Lilynette would lean back on the couch as she took in everything around her.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:52 am

IF would hear her new friends request for tea and would head into the kitchen, boil some water, put tea bags into the cups she was going to use, green tea for IF to help keep control of her demon blood and some refined tea for Gold-L to see if she would like it, pour the water into the cups, stir it then add sugar before taking them to the living room and handing over the refined tea to Gold-L and sit over back on her couch and sip the tea. "My sisters, Neptune, Uzume, Plutia and Nepgear actually brought this place for me before i left my home, Planeptune. I am just grateful that they furnished up the place for me otherwise i would have had to do all the heavy lifting myself and... with my frame, i can't really do that. hmm... you can use my bed tonight if you want. it isn't small, in fact it is rather large so it should be fine for you. I'll sleep right here, on this couch. i am heading out later to do my rounds for a few hours before coming back here so don't complain or argue. i tend to sleep on the couch after doing my rounds around Clover. it really tuckers me out a lot... but a girl has to do what a girl has to do." IF would say as she would take out another phone to check if Info-Chan had sent her any more information for her to know and if anything was happening around clover.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 11:46 pm

"Well. I was about to argue that you can take the bed and I sleep on the couch, but you told me not to. So I won't and it would be nice to enjoy a night of rest oinstead of cold hard ground or makeshirt bed out of sticks. Thank you for the Tea IF." Lilynette would thentake a sip of the ta and frown. She didn't like it, but she wouldn't waste a drop. Quickly Lily would chung down the rest of the tea and shake a bit. "You know if you need some help with your rounds I could do them with you. A hurting shoulder isn't. Before she could finish, Lilynette would cringe as she move her hurt shoulder in the wrong way. "Can't keep me down. ugh. I can go all night long if I wanted too." Lilynette bit her lip to keep herself from crying out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next