Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beachers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geb

Geb

Beachers Empty
PostSubject: Beachers   Beachers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 7:20 pm

It had been a while since Zane had done anything of worth. But today he was here on the beach of Galuna, enjoying his vacation. His swim trunks of a green color really did wonders to show off his muscular body as he stretched out his arms to get a load of the sun and smell of the ocean in. It was the perfect day for some swimming.

Not to mention, today he was here with his friend LeeAnn. Zane walked down towards the water, signalling with his hand for Leann to follow him. "Cmon, let's get going, Lee!" he said, excitedly walking towards the waterfront so he could hopefully get in and swim around as much as he could. Today would be fun, he hoped. Lee was here too, so he'd have to make it fun for her as well.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Beachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachers   Beachers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 7:25 pm

LeeAnn did not have much planned in regards beside line of duty for the guild. She decided go have some fun with a good friend for a while. For her, life was stressful running a guild without anyone to help guide you. She had to learn everything on her own. She wore a nice black bikini that made her long red hair stand out.

She was walking behind in a small peaceful pace. He signlaed her to follow him. "I'm coming, I'm coming" she called out. Over another set of footsteps, she took her time to get to her friend. "Lets see if you can catch up with me" she said. She would dive into the ocean swimming faster and past Zane. She would bob her head up from the water. "Beat that" she said, challenging him.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com
Geb

Geb

Beachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachers   Beachers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 pm

Zane quite liked the black bikini his friend was wearing. "I like that outfit, it really brings out your... eyes." he joked, before he saw her head into the water. He was shocked at first, but ran in after her, chasing her in there to catch up with her. Once he did, he stopped and waded in front of her, his green hair now all wet. "I'm a fast swimmer you know, it'll take much more than that to beat me, kiddo." he said, then doing a backfloat. "I have to admit though, it's a nice day today. I'm glad I took this vacation with you, Lee. I needed the break from everyday life I guess."
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Beachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachers   Beachers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 7:46 pm

LeeAnn smiled and laughed a little. The comment he made about her swimsuit made her raise an eyebrow. This was nothing new from his mouth she assumed. "Yeah sure, my eyes. Wonder where your eyes are actually staring at" she said, crossing her arms. She raced a bit more and beat him. Again. Afterwards, she would just float on her back as well. "Then how did I beat you" she teased. Her body felt nice on the water. "Same. I need it especially being away from the guild Its a mess I tell you. How have you been lately" she asked. From the corner of her eye, she spotted dolphins in the distance. "Aw look Dolphins way out there" she said.
Back to top Go down
Geb

Geb

Beachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachers   Beachers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 7:53 pm

"I let you win." Zane said, making an excuse and laughing a bit to himself. "I've been alright. A lot better now that you're here, though." He noticed the dolphins in the corner of his eye as well, getting up from his backfloat to a wade once more. "Hey, let's go see if we can swim up to them. Wanna race? Oooh, we should bet something on the race. Wanna do that? I can finally get revenge for when you beat me just earlier." he asked, already knowing what his bet would be. "If you win, I'll give you all my jewels. But if I win, you gotta take of that top. Deal?" He asked, smirking mischeviously. Chances are he would just be hit and called a pervert, but hey, worth a try at the very least anyways.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Beachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachers   Beachers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 8:05 pm

The bet made her give him a glare and without hestitation she hit him upside the head with her magic. The redhead turned her face red. She did need the jewel for the guild. He had a good amount. What should she do? Leeann knew she had to do. All of those swimming lessons were gonna pay off now. She sighed. "Fine. I need the jewel anyways" she said. she got into postion. "On your mark get set..go" she said. LeeAnn burst into speed as she swam as fast as she could. Before she could make it, she felt something sharp pulled on her top. It as a piece of coral and it tore. LeeAnn stopped and covered her chest lowering into the water. "YOU WIN YOU WIN" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Geb

Geb

Beachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachers   Beachers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 11:04 pm

Well, while it wasmy quite in the way that he expected, it still seemed like Zane won in the end of it all, so he took a moment to stare a little at his prize. "I have to admit, they're bigger than I imagined. Either way, looks like that top got stuck in coral. Let's search for it for a bit. And if you can't find it, Well, I get a good view on the way back. " he said, as the search began.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Beachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachers   Beachers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 10:45 pm

Lee's face turned redder than her crimson hair. She was not in the mood to look for her top. Since they were in shallow waters. Lee makeshifted a top out of palm tree leaves, twin, and animal skin. Lee looked her perverted friend. "I think you should look for it since this was your idea of fun" she said, not in the best of moods/
Back to top Go down
Geb

Geb

Beachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachers   Beachers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 10:49 pm

"To be fair, you accepted the challenge..." he said, as he would sigh, as he looked around. "Well, now we got all the free time in the world. Wanna make another bet and see if we can get that thing off for good, or would you rather take a walk down the beach? Your choice, I suppose." he said, in a little biot bad mood as well now that his prize had been so quickly taken away from him. Though, he certainly felt a little bit better than she did.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Beachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachers   Beachers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 10:54 pm

Lee raised a eyebrow smarter than he is. "I am thru with bets and learned my lesson. No thank you!" she said. Narrowing her strangely colored eyes, she crossed her arms and turned away. She was a little self concious about her small size in breasts compared to some girls, but some people like Geb made her feel a little embaressed.
Back to top Go down
Geb

Geb

Beachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachers   Beachers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 11:12 pm

"Well, let's look into the jungle for now.. might as well go on a little hunt to see if we can find something cool. Better than doing nothing, right?" Zane said, as he walked towards the nearby jungle. Suddenly, Zane bumped into a tree, making a loud thud. He didn't think much of this at first, but then, he felt something hit his head, leaving him spinning around in a dazed state as though he was a stunned boss in a video game. He was just starting to regain himself, as suddenly 5 more came thudding down onto his head, leaving him on the ground covered in coconuts as 5 more fell ontop of his laying body. To top it off, a woodpecker came and started pecking on one right in front of his face, as Zane would seem both irritated and dizzy at the same time. "My god... my luck."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beachers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachers   Beachers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beachers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Reborn :: South Fiore :: Galuna Island-
Jump to: