Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private] Empty
PostSubject: the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private]   the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 2:09 am

traveling the world just to find a place to call home... that was what the young man formally known as a prince would be doing, while also having Lyra rest up in the make shift home they had in a bulk of a tree not too far away. Matt had been traveling the desert nearby the golden Village without knowing and was about to collapse from lack of water and sleep, having to take care of a sick Lyra for over 4 days straight while only sleeping for a single day. "i can't... pass out... now... i have to... find... a home... For... Lyra... and me... come on... body... just a bit... further... just... a bit... further...." Matt said in a weak and frail tone before finally collapsing onto the ground, his body starting to grow too warm to even allow any water to phase him. he was going to die if no one was going to help him.

[OCC, this is 10 years in the past for Lilynette and Matt]
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private] Left_bar_bleue0/0the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private]   the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 7:13 am

Lilynettte was out wandering in the desert looking for some plants that she could give to her sister, for her medince training. Since she did live in the village of E-Rentai, she was prepreared for trips into the barren wasterland, she had two canteen fill with water that were airtight and she was wearing light clothing with a hat over her head. Lilynettte would sigh as she took a smll sip from her canteen and look around. So far she hadn't run into any monsters, if she did she was prepeared to run since she wasn't Golden Hunter, yet.

It didn't took long before she saw some boy laying on the ground. Lilynette frown and shake her head. "Must be one of those city folk. They always come into the wild unprepeared. Still breathing, but his body is so warm. What a bad place to pass out in." Lilynette would open up her canteen again and poor some water into the guy mouth. Just see if anything would happen.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

PostSubject: Re: the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private]   the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:15 am

As soon as that fresh water got into Matt's system, he would wake up and hold his head, as if he had something hurting inside there, before looking around to spot that he had been saved by a young girl, maybe around the same age as him. he was taken back a little by how cute and pretty she was but Matt wasn't really looking into dating anyone yet, or at least he didn't think he was. "urg... huh? oh, hello miss... did you provide that water just now? if you did, thank you so much. i would have died without it. i guess i should have came prepared with some canteens of water and worn more clothes that were adaptable to this kind of heat. anyway, i should introduce myself. My name is Matthew Locket. it is a pleasure to have been saved by someone as pretty and cute as you, my young friend." Matt said with a sincere and kind tone, smiling at her savior, who was beyond adorable.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:
the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private] Left_bar_bleue0/0the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private]   the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:26 pm

Lilynette concrecn looked would start to fade the young man started to talk and move. "Heh." Lily had to admit the guy ws good looking but sadly she at that age where she could care less about dating and all of tht romantic stuff. Still teasing never hurt anyone. "Well. I couldn't just let a pretty boy like you die and become food for the monsters and creatures that lurk the desert. Luckily most of them are sleeping due to heat." Lilynette had a playful smile on her face as she stood up and offer Matthew a hand so he can get up. "Mmm. If you can move. I suggest you stick with me. I'm guessing you from a city? People like you well lets just say aren't known to surive in the wilds for long. I'm suppose you looking for something or someone. Or maybe you some troublemaker." Lilynette hum as she look around the area. Yeah, luckily it wasn't night.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

PostSubject: Re: the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private]   the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 1:47 am

"pretty boy? i was once prince of an entire kingdom, mind you... but... my parents were assassinated... leaving me and my older twin sister, Lyra... all alone... I'll tell you more once we are in a place where i can cool down and might be able to change clothes to something more... adapted to this weather. let's just make one thing straight... i was wondering the desert to find a home for me and Lyra.... she is resting at a small base camp we made... she is still very weak after... something we don't need to talk about happened... let's get moving, desert girl. if you don't tell me your name, i will just keep calling you that.... lead the way to your home, desert girl." Matt said with a tone of hostility and yet, surprisingly , kindness, as he was still not used to other people and wasn't in a mood to be mislead but felt like he could trust the girl, even though they had just met.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private]   the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 2:38 pm

Its not eveu run into a fromer prince. Lilynette frown at the thought of his parents being assassinted. "For what its worth. I'm sorry for what happen to your parents." Once the fromer prince was up, Lilynette would begin the walk back to her village. She wanted to stay out longer, but with her unexpected company her plans had to change. "I take you back to my village. I can't have you slowing me down and the name Lilynette Gold. Not sure how much help it would be." Lilynette would said with a shurg. It would take some time, but soon Lilynette village would come into view. It the center of the village a huge golden tower could be seen. It would look out of place compae to how simple and poor the rest of the village look like.

E-Renati:

"Welcome to E-Rentai, home to Monster Hunters. Not a fancy as your homeland I assume, but we go to do what we got to do." As Lilynette was leading them to her home, she would wave at several different villagers. "Mmm. Here we go. My humble home and my sister still isn't home. Here take my extra canteen while I get you some new clothes. " Once, Matt took her canteen, Lilynettte would head into her room and look through her cloest. "So what do plan to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private]   the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the meeting of friends [Lilynette/private]
Page 1 of 1