Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Guilds do you want to stay?

Go down 
+4
LeeAnn
Lyra Vollan
Matt Locket
Videns
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Videns

Videns

What Guilds do you want to stay? Empty
PostSubject: What Guilds do you want to stay?   What Guilds do you want to stay? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 7:40 am

Title in the name. After we took out some guilds I thought "Hey why not ask people what guilds they want." Some guilds will of course stay but I I won't say cause I want to hear all the guilds you guys want to stay. Could you also place them in order of what you think should stay? Tottally up to you though! You can also switch it around and say what guilds you don't want! So get posting guys!
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

PostSubject: Re: What Guilds do you want to stay?   What Guilds do you want to stay? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:03 am

White tiger needs to stay. That is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:
What Guilds do you want to stay? Left_bar_bleue0/0What Guilds do you want to stay? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What Guilds do you want to stay?   What Guilds do you want to stay? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:34 am

Fairy Tail
Grimoire Heart
Phantom Lord
Lamia Scale
Blue Pegasus

Two dark guilds and three light/neutral guillds? Or maybe two of each kind for balance? We don't want everyone swarming one dark guild or one neutral guild.. Or we could even use a non canon guild as well (such as White/Black tiger). Of course I could be wrong, so this is just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Videns

Videns

PostSubject: Re: What Guilds do you want to stay?   What Guilds do you want to stay? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:47 am

Okay I should have said this. I need solid reasons, like Lyra's. Matt/Eve please, details. And is that the only one you want? More details please!
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

PostSubject: Re: What Guilds do you want to stay?   What Guilds do you want to stay? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:50 am

Hmm… white tiger as it is a neutral guild and it gives more variety, and can make it more interesting. With the other guilds, I am with Lyra and her reasoning
Back to top Go down
Videns

Videns

PostSubject: Re: What Guilds do you want to stay?   What Guilds do you want to stay? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 9:08 am

Okay thank you. As of right now black and white tiger aren't going to be regular guild people can join. They shall he saved for later. We could introduce another neutral guild however fir it's replacement. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: What Guilds do you want to stay?   What Guilds do you want to stay? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 9:12 am

Lyra Vollan wrote:
Fairy Tail
Grimoire Heart
Phantom Lord
Lamia Scale
Blue Pegasus

Two dark guilds and three light/neutral guillds? Or maybe two of each kind for balance? We don't want everyone swarming one dark guild or one neutral guild.. Or we could even use a non canon guild as well (such as White/Black tiger). Of course I could be wrong, so this is just a thought.

We could just add a neutral guild for now to even the balence. But we'll see what will happen when the site offically ccomes out again
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com
Videns

Videns

PostSubject: Re: What Guilds do you want to stay?   What Guilds do you want to stay? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 9:26 am

Sabertooth *Cough cough*
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: What Guilds do you want to stay?   What Guilds do you want to stay? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 2:48 pm

fairytail without them erzila will remain sealed away
Back to top Go down
Akihiko Mori

Akihiko Mori

PostSubject: Re: What Guilds do you want to stay?   What Guilds do you want to stay? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:31 pm

Fairy Tail - Good
Grimoire Heart - Evil
Phantom Lord - Evil
Lamia Scale - Good
Blue Pegasus - Neutral Good
Sabertooth - Neutral.

I think that about makes it even imo. They are all popular guilds and it would be nice to see them have at least 5 members/character each before we open others. But this is from a Site feedback perspective.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
What Guilds do you want to stay? Left_bar_bleue0/0What Guilds do you want to stay? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What Guilds do you want to stay?   What Guilds do you want to stay? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 5:23 pm

Akihiko Mori wrote:
Fairy Tail - Good
Grimoire Heart - Evil
Phantom Lord - Evil
Lamia Scale - Good
Blue Pegasus - Neutral Good
Sabertooth - Neutral.

I think that about makes it even imo. They are all popular guilds and it would be nice to see them have at least 5 members/character each before we open others. But this is from a Site feedback perspective.

I agree with the above.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What Guilds do you want to stay?   What Guilds do you want to stay? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 8:24 pm

L-Sha wrote:
Akihiko Mori wrote:
Fairy Tail - Good
Grimoire Heart - Evil
Phantom Lord - Evil
Lamia Scale - Good
Blue Pegasus - Neutral
Sabertooth - Neutral

I agree with the above.
I like this.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: What Guilds do you want to stay?   What Guilds do you want to stay? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:08 pm

Agreed.

We will have three legal guilds, one neutral guild nad two dark guilds. Original plan has been set
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com
Pika-Rin

Pika-Rin

PostSubject: Re: What Guilds do you want to stay?   What Guilds do you want to stay? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi, I know that this discussion is pretty much long over and done with but, if I may, I would like to give my opinion on the matter as well. I feel that maybe instead of 3 light, 1 neutral and 2 dark guilds. It might be best to keep the numbers even. So have 2 guilds per faction. Reason being, if there's two of each kind, I feel each guild can have a fair shot at getting members. If there's an odd number of guilds between the three factions, it would cause for certain guilds to be overflowing while others are just sitting there with little to no active members. As many of you are fully aware, when it comes to a fairy tail RP setting, many people's character's tend to switch sides or leave their guild for another or become guileless, all for character development and or personal reasons. Therefore, having two guilds per faction, would help even that out to a certain degree. Also, for wanderers, I feel their should be a temporary cap on it as to how many people can become a wanderer until the guilds with less members fill up a bit more and once the guilds with less people get more members and active, we lift the cap.

These are all just ideas that came to me after reading through this topic. Like I said before, I know this discussion is long done, but I felt that my suggestion, might be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Guilds do you want to stay?   What Guilds do you want to stay? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Guilds do you want to stay?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Reborn :: General :: News & Updates-
Jump to: