Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Start | [Private/Neptune]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Neptune

Neptune

A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:58 am

Neptune would laugh when Vert said that if she wanted the debt to be payed, then she would have to give Nepgear to her, which was a funny joke, and with Noire being her tsundere self and Blanc threatening to cut her and Vert in half if she didn't keep rom safe, but Neptune would know that rom would be fine, seeing as rom was incredibly strong. "Noire, you know I love you like I love pudding, especially Compa's pudding. Uzume is fetching me some things to so while my back recovers, and don't fret. I'll keep rom safe and sound while keeping Uni in my sights. Vert, you can be Nepgear's sister but you must be my sister too! That way, I am the oldest and then leanbox and planeptune can band together. If Noire and Blanc want to join in, we can all be sisters. Blanc would be the oldest Then, being the oldest CPU. Of course I am joking." Neptune said in a jokey tone, laughing a little and having fun but being serious about living Noire and protecting Rom and uni.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:22 am

Of course, Noire would be the first one to speak. "Really? Neptune...I" Noire flet her heart fluttered after Neptune said that she love her like compa's pudding. "Well I guess I feel the same way, Neptune." Noire said in a nevrous whisper. It was so embrassing with the other shere with her. Noire would just stare fondly at Neptune. "Neptune and here I thought I was about to gain two sisters. Why must you joke like that. I already had some outfits plan for Nepgear. You both would look so cute in green." Vert just gain another level in the gam as she herfoucs mostly on the game. "I already have two little sisters I don't need more kids to babysit. You brats." Maybe having Noire for a sister wouldn't be bad since she works most the time. Then again Neptune was lazy and Vert play games most of the time. Maybe being the older sister wasn't as bad as she thought. "And I think Neptune just broke Noire's mind. Twintails do something! That lovey doevy look is creeping me out." Blanc then thougth about it. She could write a book about it. "That is Neptune charm in work. There just something about her that draws everybody in." Vert perfer Nepgear, but she could see the appeal in Neptune.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 2:47 am

Seeing Noire react like the way she did was really cute and it was how she felt which was good for her, as it would mean she was finally seeing the truth, but with Blanc getting freaked out by how Noire Reacted and Vert explaining that it was just Neptune's charm to bring people in and bring people close, which was true. "Noire, you should really hold yourself back because your starting to scare and creep the others out. it is cute but your suppose to be the calm one here, the one to act cool. Vert, you can have me and Nepgear only if you agree that we would work better together. that is my one and only condition, so it is up to you whether or not you accept it. the more the merrier in my opinion. Blanc, i respect you deeply so even if we did become a big family, i would respect you and try not to cause trouble for you. i can't promise anything but i would do my best. Anyhow... i better try and transform. Nepping up!" Neptune said as she would access HDD and transform into Purple heart but still be bedridden.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 9:10 am

Noire would snap out of her dazed as Neptune manage to access her HDD form. "Clearly my faith in Neptune gave her the power to transform once more. I swear Neptune you would be lost with me." Noire would try to ingored how she acted while ago. It was so embrassing, but it was worth it she suppose. Her heart fill with warmth knowing that Neptune return her feelings. "Trying to take all the credit. Typical Noire or maybe she really wants Neptune. Anyhow. If getting Nepgear for a little sister means that Leanbox and Planeptune will be working closer together its fine. That is fine. Though. I feel Planeptune and Lastation will have much closer ties." Vert tease Noire and Neptune a bit. "Great. You can transform. You sy you won't cause trouble or at least try to, but trouble always find you." Blanc would open up her book again and jot down some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 2:53 am

Purple heart, the name of Neptune's transformed form, would laugh when Noire said she would be lost without her and would just smile when the others talked to her. "Noire, that maybe correct but that would be the same for you with me. Vert... i would agree that Lastation and Planeptune would be working greater together but if we combine our forces, we can be the strongest combined nation by far. Blanc... if trouble finds me, i will do my best to protect Rom from that trouble and ensure she is safe, even though she is already very strong. you should be proud of your sisters, Blanc, Noire. they are both incredibly strong, so just don't let them feel unappreciated... because then they will end up like Nepgear... whenever she misses me... so Vert, please keep in touch with me whenever your with Nepgear... so then we can chat... as sisters in arms." Purple heart said in a very mature and calm tone, having a smile on her face while feeling her back almost fully recover.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:30 am

Uni. Noire didn't want to admit it, but she could have been a better sister to her. Is that why Uni wasn't in Lastation. "Yeah. I could work on my sisterly bond with Uni. I don't need to her be like Nepgear. Suprised that Nepgear is still in Planetptune." Noire the blush again. She won't be lost with Neptune! "Then Lowwe would be the odd nation left out." Blanc just laugh. "I take you all down and I save you for last Thunder Tits." Noire would sigh. "Maybe Vert and Blanc have a thing for each out. Besides our nations all all at peace. No need to start any wars" Noire say this too get back at Vert from earlier. "Well Blanc does always seem to focus on my bountiful breast. Also as much as Chika. Mmm. I should give her more attetion. She does love me as a sister even if she has lewd thoughts about me. Of course I keep in contact, sis." Her Oracle was quite strange, but Vert love her dearly. "I don't have any feelings for Vert, Twintails. Anyhow it looks like Neptune is getting better. Anything else you need to dicuss Neptune, Ram causing trouble and I have to go punish her soon."
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 3:01 am

Purple heart would smile as Vert said she would stay in contact and call her sis which was nice to have the mature CPU call her by that, as it made her feel very happy. Blanc did threaten she would take them all down and save Vert for last but Purple heart would just have a smile on her face. "Blanc... i am sure you would but you must know that we aren't in the console wars anymore so you mustn't attack the other nations, otherwise we may have to fight... and it would be a dreadful time for us all... mainly our sisters as... it would put friends against friends... it wouldn't end well for anyone... so just keep calm. if you do have feelings for Vert, i wouldn't mind calling you our sister in arms still, Blanc. do what you must. have a great day, Blanc. Noire, just stay in touch with Uni and ensure she is loved. Vert, take care of Nepgear for me. now... see you all the next time we are all can chat again." Purple heart would say in a very mature and calm tone, having a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 8:47 am

Blanc was smart enough to know not to start a war, she knew she most likely would lose in a 3 vs.1 fight with other CPUs, Plus their sisters might get invilve as well. "What the hell! Where do you idiots get off thinking that I like Thunder Tits!" Blanc face was red with embrassment and anger. Ram could be heard in the background sining Blanc and Vert sitting in a tree. "I talk you all of you later. RAM! Get back you here. I said wait!" Soon Blanc was cutt off from the call as she chase Ram around. Noire was a bit disappointed that Vert didn't seem phase at all.  "Its only natrual Blanc would fall for someone as beautiful as me. Nepgear is in hands of a loving sister. I keep her safe between my bosom. Also call me Bert next time we chat Neptune. It nearly time for my massage. Chika been waiting to give me one and I told her I won't be late. Until we again Neptune and Noire." Vert would end the call on her end as she got ready for Chika. Now that it was her and Neptune all alone Noire would blush and glup. "I....Love you, Neptune. I wish we could be together right now." Noire said in nervous and wavering tone. She was able to drop her tunsdere act this time.

At this time, Uzume would walk right through the door with bag full of stuff to help Neptune with her back. She almost got some books like Neptune wanted. "Nepsy and Noiresy seem slike I just came back at the right moment." Uzume would set the bags down on a table near by.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 3:13 am

Seeing Blanc run after Ram, Vert ask her to call her Bert and see her go off and having the time being alone with Noire here, Neptune would just smile as she would have the time to be with Noire without anyone being around, except Uzume would come back and say that she came in at the right time. "welcome back, Uzume. Noire just confessed her love to me, isn't that cute?! Noire, your cute. i am sorry i had to go... but you know Histy, she is a strict little fairy oracle. if you got Kei approval to come over, it would be fun so then we can hang out. i am sure Kei would protect Lastation so you wouldn't have to worry. " Neptune said as she would put the visual radio onto her wrist and sit up, to allow herself to not have to hurt her neck looking up and to allow her legs to get back into working order.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 7:21 am

Noire just sigh as her alone time with Neptune was quickly ended by Uzume. "Gah. Uh Uzume when did you get here. Uh. Don't embrass me so much Neptune. I can go check with Kei and see if I can come over or not. Unlike Planetptune and Lowwe we don't have as many CPUs. Planetpune has Nepgear, Pluttia and Pheasy even with you and Uzume gone. I hate to leave Lastation without any CPU since Uni is gone. Still I would lov..like to hang out with you. I call you later. uzume please make sure Neptune doesn't do anything stupid."Noire would end their call and begin to talking with Kei.

"Yeah. I guess that is cute. My sister already getting a cute girlfriend before her older sister. Not sure if I should be more proud or jealous." Uzume would look through her bags and pull out a book for Neptune. "Wasn't sure on what you like to read so I got you a book about a traveling swordswoman who trying to find her sister. I got a few more books just in case." Uzume then pause, she was going to say something, but chose not to bring it up.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:39 am

Neptune would laugh when Uzume asked herself if she should be proud or jealous because of Nep having Noire as her girlfriend, which of course she should be proud and happy for her, before Uzume had handed over the book Neptune asked for, which she did a really good job finding the book which made Nep very happy. "Nice, Uzu! you found a great book for me! i love to read about sword users, especially if they are like me and Noire here. Uzume... call Noire up later and tell her that i am looking forward to seeing her again, and give yourself a pat on the back for being so awesome. I'm gonna read this book right now. " Neptune said before lying back on the bed and open the book that Uzume gave her and start to read it.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:59 am

Uzume would nod in agreement as she stare back at her twin sister."Of course I'm awesome. Anyway since you are reading I'm just going to clean up around here and take a nap I guess. Since I don't have anything else plan for now." Uzume would then began to gather up cleaning supplies and clean up around the room and once that was done she would lay on the bed beside Nepsy and fall asleep.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Start | [Private/Neptune]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4