Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Processing Power | [Private/Chi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uzume

Uzume

Processing Power | [Private/Chi] Empty
PostSubject: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 7:57 am

Uzume wasn't sure what her twin was doing. She just hope that Nepsy wouldn't cause any problems while she was gone. Anhow, Uzume was currently inputting data in her Visual Radio. Now that she could transform and knew her way around the city a bit. She figure she could make a map of Fiore starting with Magolina. Just in case she or anyone else from Gamindustri had to come here. "Data collection at sixty five percent. I can finish this map up by the end of the week. Just as long as the Visual Radio hold sup." Uzume was speaking to herself as she was walking the on the sidewalk, not paying attetion to enivroment around her. While she was looking at her Visual Radio, Uzume would be eating a cup of chocloate pudding with some orange sprinkles.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:
Processing Power | [Private/Chi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Processing Power | [Private/Chi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:18 am

Chi was wandering around the area with little to nothing to do except just explore the area and see what there was to do, before just stopping at where uzume was and sit next to one of the seats next to uzume it without making noise and seeing Uzume mess with her visual radio, a item that Chi never saw before but was interesting in learning, and would just watch uzume quietly before thinking about saying something, then announcing her presence. "Chi...." Chi would say, being only able to say limited words and not knowing how to say hello, and just saying her name as it was the only thing she thought would work.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 7:12 am

Uzume would stop messing with her Visual Radio as she heard someone or something speak. Putting her Pudding to the side and pulling her eyes away from her Visual Radio she spotted a cute little girl. She must been so involve with her work she fail to notice the other girl approach her location. "Oh did you say something? Sorry I was a bit distracted with my device." Uzume figure this girl was close to the same age as P-ko (At least appearance wise). Uzume would lift up her arm to show off her Visual Radio. The small device help her out so many times that she lost count. "Anyhow the name is Uzume and you are?" Of course Uzume was unaware of how limited the other person speech was.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:
Processing Power | [Private/Chi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Processing Power | [Private/Chi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 7:43 am

Chi would smile as the girl turned to her and began to speak, asking if she said something and asked her what her name was, after the girl called herself uzume, so chi would just try to speak again. "Chi's name is Chi… nice… to meet you… uzume." Chi said slowly in a cute tone as she would stare at the visual radio with a look of wonder, see as it would appear to be mysterious to her and likes how it looked
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 7:59 am

This Chi might rival Pultia when came to speaking slowly or maybe the girl just wasn't use to speaking. She couldn't tell. The Older CPU would notice that Chi seem to be interested in her Visual Radio with just fill Uzume with pride. "Nice to meet you too, Chi" Uzume wasn't expecting company, but she didn't mind it one bit. Hopefully her sister was meeting new people as well.Uzume would take off her Visual Radio and hand it over to Chi. "I see you fan of my Visual Radio. I don't mind if you eaxmine it. Just avoid deleting any data from it. " She didn't have jewels or supplies to make a new one if that happen. Then again Uzume did ask Nepgear to make it Npetune proof..so it should ne okay.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:24 am

Chi would smile and have noticed that Uzume given her the visual radio that was being updated currently, so Chi would link herself into the radio and boost it's update rate to be fully complete in no time. "Chi helped Uzume by making update go fast. Chi is persocon so chi can connect to machines. Was what Chi did OK?" Chi asked in a cute tone, confused if uzume would mind what she did.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 4:40 pm

Uzume didn't expect anyone besides herself or Nepgear to be able to update the Visual Radio. A persocon? She never heard of them back home. If Nepgear wa here, Uzume was sure that the CPU candidate would be geeking out over Chi.Uzume made a mental note to call Nepgear later one. "What Chi did is unexpected, but fine. Thank you very much Chi" Uzume was just as confused as Chi was, but she try her best to hide it. Uzume would pat Chi on the head carefully. "So is Chi like a comptuer?" Then again maybe she shouldn't be shock after all she did knew a pair of talking doogo.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 3:05 am

Chi would smile and blush as Uzune petted her head, close to her adapters which were like her weak spot for making her go red but that was besides the matter, and would laugh a little as she would find it fun to have met her and wanted to learn more about Uzume. "Chi… is like computer? Chi is just able to connect to other machines… make machine go fast. What is Uzume? Is Uzune from another land? Chi would like to know." Chi asked in a relatively cute tone, having a cute smile on her face while staring at Uzume's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 3:12 pm

What a cute little girl. "Looks like I found your weakness, btu I won't take advantage of it." Uzume laugh as she patted Chi on the head again, notcing the adapters Interesting. So she wasn't like a comptuer. Well that was fine. "What an interesting ability you have Chi. As for me I'm a Goddess or CPU of Planetptune. My power comes from the faith people have in me. Yeah being a CPU gives me a few powers too." Uzume would pause to see if Chi had any questions or anything. She was first person she met that didn't came from her land. What a nice treat to show off how cool she can be!
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 2:43 am

Chi would smile as Uzume kept petting her and told her that she had a interesting ability and she herself was a CPU, a goddess from another place which interested her a lot so Chi would want to know more about her. "Chi has questions. first question for Uzume, where does Uzume come from? is Uzume's home a far away place or is Uzume's home close by to Chi's home? Chi's home was japan, Tokyo... but Chi was being sent to Osaka but got lost and arrived in Fiore. Chi is lonely... so will Uzume keep Chi company? " Chi asked in a sweet and gentle tone as she would smile at her new friend with a innocent look on her face, being rather innocent and baby-like in personality and in thought.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:25 am

Uzume chin would rest on her hand as she begin to answered Chi questions. "Uzume from a place call Gamindustri and I live in the nation of Planetptune. As one of the CPU there, I protect the land from dangers like monsters. Cool right?" Japan? Well she really haven't heard of place like that. "I guess my home would be faraway from yours. And sure Uzume will keep Chi company. It sucks being alone. Plus Neptune wouldn't let me abandoned a cute girl like yourself. So how is Japan like?" Fiore seem to ttract people from all arcoss the universe, what was so great about Fiore.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:36 am

Chi would listen to the CPU very carefully and would be in awe as she explained where she was from and when she asked if Chi liked Japan, Chi would just have a confused look on her cute little face as she would try to recall japan but couldn't. "Chi... doesn't reme...mber Japan. Chi's memories... faded when Chi arrived here but... Chi remembers that Chi was made in Tokyo of Japan... so Chi has some memory. Uzume is so cool that Chi looks up to Uzume. Uzume is nice to Chi so Chi will always look up to Uzume as a friend and as a person." Chi would say, speaking in the third person as that was the only way she knew how to talk, having a rather large smile on her face as she loved to just smile and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:29 am

Memory loss? Well it was something Uzume had to deal with before. Uzume remembers Nepsy and P-KO losing thier memory before as well. Usually they come back on their own or you just have to show them things to get them to remembe, but Uzume didn't had anything from Japan. "That alright. I'm sure you remember later. That right Chi always remeber me as the super cool CPU that is your friend. You remind of my HDD form, Orange Hart somewhat." As orange heart she did had a habit of speaking in thrid person. "Oh just of HDD as my Goddess form. I become more powerful though my looks and personailty are ...different." Now that Uzume could use a magic call takeover magic, she could take form of other CPUs. At the moment she could also transform into Dark Orange and was working onto transform ino that Tari goddess thatother CPUs beat.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:04 am

Chi would have a large smile on her face as Uzume kept talking to her and told her that she would remember her past in time and that she should always remember Uzume as the cool person she was. Chi would take note of the personality change from this... HDD... that she was talking about before taking out her persona card that she was storing in her pocket. "Chi will remember Uzume as cool person she is... Chi has this to Show Uzume. this is Konohana Sakuya, Chi's persona. isn't Sakuya cute like Chi? Chi has more cards that are personas. would Uzume like to see Chi's persona cards?" Chi asked in a slow but cute manner, showing off the card form of Konohana Sakuya, her current persona.
Konohana Sakuya Card form:
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 8:06 am

Ah. one of the reasons she loves young children, they could always see her coolness. Uzume would look at the persona card, Chi pull out and quietly chuckle. She wouldn't say that the crd was as cute as cute, but it was still nice looking. "Cool card and sure, why not. I wouldn't mind seeing the rest of your cards. I guess she is as cute as you. So Persona? What are they? Some type of card battle game that I haven't heard of?" Uzume figure she would type this information into her Visual Radio for later use. This sounds like something Rom and Ram might like.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 3:00 am

Chi would take out a a case full of cards and take out three more cards to show off for Uzume. "Chi has Izanagi, Jiraiya, Tomoe and Konohana Sakuya as Chi's  personas. Konohana Sakuya is Chi's main persona and the others are Chi's leftover persona's that Chi can switch to when Chi needs them. which Personas does Uzume like the look of? Chi likes Konohana Sakuya but Izanagi, Jiraiya and Tomoe are still good too." Chi said in a very cute tone as she would smile happily.

Izanagi:
Jiraiya:
Tomoe:
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 4:11 pm

Uzume would look at the other cards and laugh a bit. "I like Jiraiya the best. That red scraf reminds me of Nisa a bit. Plus he looks like some type of ninja robot frog. A pretty cool desgin if I do say so myself, makes me want one of my own. The other persona looks fine too. Interesting. Uh. Are like your summonings or something?" Uzume still didn't understand how these persona work. That Tomoe kind of made uzume think of Vert due to their weapons.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 7:00 am

Chi would have a smile on her face as Uzume complimented jiraiya and said it reminded her of a friend and how he looked like a ninja frog, which was very funny. Chi would keep Tomoe and izanagi on the table while putting jiraiya and konohana Sakura back into the card holder, wanting to keep them safe. "Chi isn't summoner. Chi is persona user, as personas don't come into physical form, just it's spirit. Chi uses them to aid Chi into being more helpful. Is that cool and interesting, new friend Uzume?" Chi asked in a calm and cute tone, speaking slowly but a little faster then she did earlier.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:59 am

Uzume would make an 'O' shape with her mouth. So she misunderstand how they work. "Oh I understand. That is super cool, Chi! You got to show me your persona in action sometime and of course I show you my takeover magic. We will look so cool together." Uzume would once again pet Chi on the head, something she grown to like. "Do you like pudding? I have an extra cup of chocolate pudding if you like some. I was going to eat it later, but I figure I give it to someone else instead." She enjoy pudding, but not as much as Nepsy.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:33 am

Chi would smile as she would make it easier for Uzume to understand her magic and would have her cheeks go red when she got petted again, her ear-looking adapters close by her hand which were still her weakness, and when Uzume asked her if she liked pudding, Chi would look confused as she was a persocom and she was not able to have food until now, so she would want to try this pudding. "Chi is a persocom so chi wasn't allowed food until coming here. Chi would still like to try this... pudding... so please, Let Chi have it." Chi asked in a very cute tone, having put away Izanagi and konohana sakuya into the card holder and would then give Jiraiya to Uzume, to keep as a memento of their friendship, and it wasn't like she couldn't just go to the velvet room and purchase another Jiraiya there at the same level anyway.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 7:04 pm

Uzume could see why Neptune was always so eagar to save a cute girl. "You really are cute, Chi, but are you sure you want some pudding. There might have been a reason on why you couldn't have food." Uzume didn't want to make Chi sick or anyhting. Still if Chi was sure she want to try some pudding. Uzume would hand Chi a pudding cup as she took the card Chi given her and smile, patting the girl on the head again. "Ah. Thanks for this I make sure to take special care of it. I wish I could give you something cool." Uzume was a bit embrassed she didn't have anything on hand to give Chi.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 3:12 am

Chi was very sure she wanted to eat this.. "pudding" and was entirely sure that she was going to be fine if she was allowed to eat anything, as she did have a way to digest and use food as energy thanks to a few modifications a few people did to her to make Chi different from all other persocoms, making her a Chobit, though also a little different from other Chobits because of Chi being the only persocom able to eat and get energy from food. Chi would happily open the pudding and eat it slowly, savoring the taste of it and have a little blush on her face as the taste was overwhelming. "Chi likes the pudding... chi hope Jiraiya will suit Uzume. Jiraiya is born from a ninja friend of Chi's... who gave Jiraiya to Chi, so Chi wants to give it to Uzume as a memento of friendship and to show Uzume is the coolest person Chi knows. " Chi said in a cute and honest tone, trying to speak a little faster, but failing to do so.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 7:51 am

Good it lok like she could eat the problem wihtout any sort of problem. Uzume would just watch Chi as she eat the pudding seeing how she like it, by watching her face and seeing how she react to the taste. It must been really good if she even blush or maybe the flavor was a bit strong for her. "Great if you ever want some more pudding just come and find me. Me and my sister have quite the stash of pudding. It one our favorite snacks afer all." Uzume would feel her pride swell up as Chi recongize her as the clooset person she ever met. She almost felt like changing into Orange Heart..almost that was still too embrassing. "A cool thing like Jiraya currently fits my style. Plus he is even cooler that he makes me think of you. ha. You don't speak much do you. You remind of my sister Pultia a bit when you talk." Of course she didn't have any problem with that.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 7:24 am

Chi listened to uzume very carefully just to ensure she could understand what she was saying and not mess it up with something else, causing a big misunderstanding, which would be terrible. "Chi is happy for Uzume and Uzume's sister for always having tasty pudding everyday. Chi will look for friend Uzume whenever Chi wants pudding. Uzume thinks Chi is cool or Uzume thinks Jiraiya is cooler then Chi? Chi prefers Izanagi and Konohana Sakuya, though pixie and Valkyrie are cool too... Chi has many personas in store. Chi heard from a nice lady in blue that Chi has the wild card arcana... whatever that is... so Chi can switch persona's at will. Uzume will keep Jiraiya safe for Chi, right? " Chi asked in a slow but gentle tone, staring at Uzume with her big eyes, wanting to see if Uzume was going to be honest with her.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 9:24 am

Having those big eyes stare at her was almost too much for the CPU to handle. "Well. I suppose Jirayay looks cooler, but I find Chi way more cuter than him. People seem to pefer cuteness over coolness. And I will keep him safe. You have my word as Planetptune CPU and as your friend, Chi." Uzume would then hug Chi tighty, she was just so cute that she couldn't help herself. She felt like vert about now just with a much smaller chest. "Well I can show you some of my takeover magic. Just promise me not to talk about it. I tend to get embrassed by it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Processing Power | [Private/Chi]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next