Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Start | [Private/Neptune]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neptune

Neptune

A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:43 am

Neptune really did miss Peashy and Plutia a lot, and was missing the others, IF, Compa, Nepgear and even Histoire just a little bit too. "it's kind of a shame that Compa couldn't come with us. i do miss having her around all the time, as she was able to patch us up better then any doctor and she was my first friend besides you and the other CPUs. i sure hope Compa is doing alright without Iffy. i heard that IF was here in Fiore so whenever we get the chance, let's pay her a visit, just... to check in with her and.. see if she has found anyone else to give her love to. i am sure Compa will be fine with it, cause i know she loves me a lot and i know she wants to give me the best, just like you, uzu. i just hope she, Nep Jr, P-KO and Histoire are doing alright if Plutie ever changes into Sadie. Nep Jr will probably turn Emo again until we return. i sure hope she is doing OK... Nepgear.. i still feel bad about only going with you cause... Nep Jr... well, you know how she is. and sorry, Store clerk, i didn't know you knew how to fight. if your trying to impress us, it won't work." Neptune said in a jokey tone before pulling her tongue out and wink cheekily before laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 7:33 am

Uzume just shook her head at the storekeeper. "I have no interested in men, you pig. Plus you can't fight I beat a doogo could beat you easily." Uzume would flick her twintail just like Noire would do as she trun her back on the store keeper. She figure she crush all his hopes now so he doesn't set himself up for failure in the future. "I'm sure Compa and the others are doing fine. They have each other to keep company and to protect one another Histy is there to keep everyone in order afterall." Uzume then would lean slightly on her sister as if she was a wall or a tree. "Just keep in contact with Nepgear and she should do fine. We will return home someday, but for now we had our mission. Yeah we should visit Iffy. I wonder if any woman or man caught her eye here." Hopefully they avoid making fun of her chest." Uzume remember how IF can get. "Just keep in mind Nepsy. If anyone tries to date you. They have to met me first." After all, Uzume had to make sure nyone Nepsy likes was cool and caring.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:34 am

despite having her life being controlled by people, Neptune didn't mind what Uzume said about having anyone she liked or people that liked her be checked over by her. in fact, Neptune was rather pleased with the idea, as Neptune would drag uzume out of the game store. "Uzume... you know how i hate having my life controlled by people, your the one exception to my list of people i don't want to be controlled by. i got a message from IF saying she was in... clover, wherever that is, and has met someone interesting, a woman. oooh! perfect! I'd love to just give Iffy a nice big pat on the back to say well done on finding a lover. so... where is clover? i am dying to see Iffy again!" Neptune asked in a very careless tone, having a huge smile on her face as she was excited to see if iffy and her lover would marry each other or if their relationship was just girlfriends.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:06 pm

Uzume couldn't stop herself from being drag out of the store. Her younger sister strength was just too much for her to overcome for now. Looking at her wrist watch device she would begin to plot their trip towards Clover. "Clover is in the same region as Magnolia so, East of Magnolia. It we start walking towards Clover we should get there in about half a day or so. Though we most likey have to rest when nightfall hits." Uzume didn't mention they could use a train since they lack the jewels to buy two train tickets and she didn't see any train stations list in Magnolia. "Yes I would to punch Iffy in the shoulder and tell her she did good. Also did Iffy mention anything about the Guild in Clover? Blue Pegasus is known for all of its beautiful members. Also I know how you hate people controlling your life, but I have my sisterly duties and one of them is to make sure keep the creeps and weridos away from you. Not everyone can be as cool as me you know. Well for as long we stay in Fiore you pretty much can do what you want. When we aren't busy with work or training. I don't want to be like Nepgear and spoiled you." Uzume smile as she straighten out her shirt and tie. Uzume at the end day could only make suggestions to Nepsy, if Nepsy choose to listen or not was alll up to her.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 6:20 am

Neptune sighed as she listened to her older sister talk about what she needed to do and how she needed to help Neptune and protect her from people that were not the type of people Neptune would be best with, being less then happy to have to walk again but it would prove to be good for some exercise. "walking again?! i guess i can't complain as... our jewel amount is less then great... and i am sorry about having your Orange heart personality just go off and spend all your money on my puddings but... if i tried to stop you, you would have cried, and then... it would be hard to calm you down so i am deeply sorry and i hope you can forgive me, oh greatest sister of mine, Uzume." Neptune said as she bowed her head and body down as to beg for her sister to forgive her.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 8:01 am

Uzume almost forgotten about the slip up she had earlier. "Its fine Nepsy. What happen is something that I nor you can control. So raise your head. No need to be sorry. I know how my other self can be. Its embrassing. Hopefully that side doesn't pop up too much to mess up my coolness." Uzume shurg about the walk, back home when they had to travel, they almost travel by foot. So this was no different. "Even if I still have my jewels we wouldn't have enough for train tickets. Plus consider this as a way to train your stamina. You could work on your stamina a bit. If I could change into my CPU form I wouldn't mind crrying you to Clover, but at the moment I don't have the enegry for it. Getting here drain me more than I thought." Yeah, they could use this walking as part of their training and Uzume was certain there was no way for Neptune to slack off on this.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 8:26 am

hearing what Uzume had to say, Neptune did notice that uzume did look kinda tired, but she considered carrying Uzume on her back while she walked most of the way to Clover before setting up camp but then Neptune would yawn loudly and laugh a little. "hehe... sorry Uzume, i guess i am getting kinda tired... and after walking so far to get here... only having that rest... it really tuckers... a girl out... you know..." Neptune said in a tired tone before she would rub her eyes before feeling them growing more heavy. Neptune was about to kick the bucket and fall straight asleep, but was using all of her willpower to stay awake and not fall asleep for as long as she could, if her body and Uzume were going to allow it.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 8:58 am

Uzume heard her younger twin yawn. Which cause her to yawn as well. She wanted to get to Clover as quick as possible, but she could feel her sleep getting tried. Darn it Nep with her yawning. Well Uzume wasn't a slave drive. She knew their limits."I suppose we can rest and travel to Clover later. I don't want ethier of us falling sleeping during the trip. Let find an Inn to sleep in. There should be one nearby. Nep Nep." With each word she spoke, Uzume find herself getting more exhuasted. Shaking her head to fight off her own triedness, Uzume would place her arm around Neptune's shoulders. "You look more sleepy than me. Just use my body for support. I wish you didn't yawn. Now I feel like taking a nice long nep nap." Uzume then would led them towards then closet Inn which shouldn't take too long to get there. "To save on jewels we have to go with a cheaper room. So no big comfy bed with a fancy bathroom."

"
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 2:53 am

Neptune would groan and yawn when she heard that Uzume wasn't going to get them a nice place to sleep but, since she nor Uzume had much jewels between them it was going to have to do for now, as if they did have the money,then it would be possible to get the fancy hotel but they couldn't so it was Ok for now. "I know... Uzume... just... don't expect me... to.. make.. it that... far.. to the... hot..el.." Neptune said in a tired tone before she would fall asleep and fall onto Uzume's side, already deep in her slumber and seemingly not being able to keep her eyes open anymore.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:00 am

Uzume should have figured her sister would fall sleep on her. With a light laugh, Uzume would carry her younger twin on her back. She wasn't too heavy for Uzume to carry to the hotel. "You earn a nice nap. Nepsy." Uzume knew that her sister couldn't hear her as she fallen into a deep sleep. With her own enegry draining, Uzume would quickly make her way to the nearest hotel and kick open the doors quietly so she didn't wake up her younger twin sister. Uzume would take the last of her remaining jewels to paid for a small room for the two of them. Once she got the keys to their room. Uzume walk upstairs went Nepsy in tow and enter the room.

Spoiler:

It was nicer than Uzume expected it to be. It even had some purple pillows and items that remind Uzume of Nepsy. Uzume would lay Neptune down on the bed carefully and smile at the peaceful look on Nepsy sleeping face. After that Uzume would yawn and collpase on the bed beside Nepsy, facedown as she begin to snore lightly.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:44 am

the morning came by pretty quickly for Neptune for she would seemingly wake up at eight in the morning and notice that Uzume took them to a kinda nice hotel. Neptune would yawn and get off the bed before having some of Compa's pudding she packed for herself as breakfast as she would watch her older sister sleep like a baby. it was kinda cute in a odd way to see Uzume just sleep away while back in Planeptune it was the opposite way round, Neptune was the one sleeping in while Uzume did all the work. Neptune would switch out her purple and black hoodie for her old but still good white and pink hoodie before just staring at uzume, smiling at how cute and cool she was.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:14 am

Even as morning came, Uzume would still be out like a light as she countine to snore lightly. She was sure Nepsy was used to her snoringso uzume didn't worry about waking Neptune up during the middle of the night. Even it was eight clock and Neptune woke up, Uzume was still sleep which was strange since Uzume like to wake up before her lazy twin. As Neptune watch uzume sleep, Uzume would mutter something about eggplants before laughing a bit. Another hour would pass before Uzuume finally woke up. "Uh. Nepsy you woke up before me? Did you sleep well? I must been really exhausted yesterday, but now I feel full of energy. Ready for a day of hard work., but first Nep Nep hand me a pudding cup. I'm hungry." With that said,Uzume stomach started to growl. Uzume would stand up and begin changing her shirt and tie. She didn't feel like wearing her school outfit. So she just wore another one of her white shirts and orange ties.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:32 am

Neptune would hand over a pudding pot to Uzume and hand over a spoon to her have her eat the pudding and would laugh a little. "i slept very well, thanks to you, Sis. your back was actually very relaxing and the bed here is fantastic here. you were so cute sleeping but your still very cool so don't get too upset if you think cute can't be cool. Compa is cute but she is still cool so don't get too stressed out, sis." Neptune said as she packed her darker colored hoodie back into her bag and stretch her arms and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 6:55 pm

Uzume would eat a few scoops of pudding she listen to her twin answer. "I'm glad that I my back makes for a cool pillow. Ugh Nepsy why did you have to say that. I wasn't stressing out about it until now. Though if you say I look cool in my sleep. I shouldn't worry to much." A playfully frown was spread across Uzume face as woulf quickly finish her pudding and throw the cup into the trash. "Make sure to use the bathroom and make sure you have everything pack, unless you want stay here and do some morning training. I figure we should go ahead and start our trip to Clover." Uzume would look at her device to see if they got any messages from home. "Ah, can't get a singal in this room."
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 3:52 am

"sure sure, i am gonna head for the shower if they have any but if not, I'll take a bath then we can head out. Neptune needs her relaxation time~ and a bath is the perfect blend for relaxation and watery fun! anyhow, i packed up and all i want to do is take a bath so see you in a few minutes, oh great sister of mine." Neptune said in a very cheerful tone before heading to the bath room with a towel and saw that there was a bath and no shower so she would run the bath, wait a few minutes before hopping into the bath, after taking her hoodie off of course and the rest of her clothes also and bathe in the bath like she owned the bath.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 4:53 am

"Enjoy your bath, my sister of sisters. I suppose you take time to enjoy your time If you need anything just shout." Uzume completely forgotten about bathing in her plans for leaving. Oh well, Uzume would let Neptune bath in peace. Uzume wanted to test something anyways. Uzume would stand in the center of the room as she gather magical enegry, Fiore counter art to share energry. "HDD MODE! TRANSFORM!" As Uzume was waited to change, nothing happen, but she was getting closer to unlocking her Goddess form once more..

Uzume would punch the stand nearby. "Still nothing, but if I keep practing I should be able to use it again At least we haven't ran into trouble." Uzume then remain quiet as she got onto the ground and begin doing push-ups to pass the time and to get her blood pumping.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 5:04 am

Neptune would relax in the bath for no longer then ten minutes before getting out and drying herself and putting her white hoodie back on before going back into the other room to check on uzume. Seeing Uzume trying to activate her HDD was a little worrying to Neptune as it would make her into Orange heart and that would lead to some very... interesting results but it was worth a try to get her HDD up as well. "Nepping up, HDD activate!" Neptune would say as she would try to change into her Purple heart form she liked to go into so much but it would fail and make her get knocked back a little. "ouch... jeez... that was painful. like, seriously, Ouch! why can't i even access my HDD without getting an explosion in my face?" Neptune said as the knock back made her hit the wall and hurt her back, which hurt her a lot.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 5:18 am

As Uzume was doing her push-ups she could hear the sounds of an expolsion coming from the bathroom. Even when she taking a bath Nepsy, always finds a way to Nep things up. Uzume would quickly get up from the ground and barge into the bathroom to make sure Nepsy was alright. "Nep! What were doing in here! You didn't hurt yourself too bad." Uzume would look worridely at her sister. They didn't have Compa or even Negear who could heal. Uzume then stop moving towards Nepsy as her Orange heart persona was taking over, why did she had to slip into cute mode now.

Uzume drop onto her knees as she look towards the ceiling. "Uzume didn't protect Neptune. Nepsy hurt because of Uzume! Uzume can't heal Nepsy!" Uzume eyes would begin to water as she begin to cry at her failure of being an older sister. Now Neptune had to deal with a crying Uzume in her Cutesy mode. Uzume didn't look like she was going to clam down. Her crying could be heard outside their room.

Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 5:33 am

Neptune would get up from the ground and rub her back before noticing Uzume, or should she say Orange heart because of her personality change, crying on the ground while looking up to the ceiling, and would warp her arms around Orange heart and pat her back. "hey... I'm OK... really... don't cry... dearest sis of mine, it is alright... don't cry, please don't cry. i just... tried to access hard drive divinity but... it exploded in my face and.. i hit my back hard... but i am not hurt... so please... stop crying before... i start to cry... please... stop crying... O..Orange... heart.." Neptune said in a very calm yet pained tone as she would hug Uzume/Orange heart, her back still hurting a lot but she would ignore it just to stop her sister from crying.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 5:45 am

Uzume/Orange Heart would start too clam down as her sister embrace her. She was still crying, but not as loudy. "Is Neptune really okay? Neputne will get better!?" Uzume would ask as she wipe away some of the tears from her face. She would cling onto Neptune as her back was patted. "Uzume is sorry for making Neptune sad. I will stop crying. Uzume just wants to make Neptune happy!" Uzume mood was getting better as she happpily nuzzle with her younger twin like a small child or a puppy seeking affection. "Please be more careful nex time. Uzume doesn't want to see Nepsy get hurt." Uzume/Orange Heart would pout.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 5:59 am

Neptune would laugh a little as she would continue to hug Uzume/Orange heart, her back still hurting a little but she would ignore it for Uzume. "i know, i know, Orange heart. i won't let myself get hurt anymore. don't pout, it makes you less cute, cutie pie Orange heart, so please just give me that cute smile i know and love so much. come on, show me that smile, sis. " Neptune would say, teasing Orange heart to smile as she would nuzzle Orange heart to make her laugh and smile. Neptune would get up and try to keep her pained face off her face as she didn't want to worry Uzume.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 6:23 am

Neptune teasing would help Uzume feel better. "Okay Okay. If your fine. Then Uzume is happy! Nepsy is the sister of sisters!" Uzume would give Npesy her biggest, cutest smile she could mutter as she got up after Neptune, unaware that Nepsy was still in pain. "Uh, Nepsy are you still taking a bath!? Should Uzume join you so you don't hurt yourself? Nepsy has bigger chest than me. Aww" Uzume giggle as she countine to hold onto Nep Nep, being careful to not huge hug her too tightly. "Oh. Uzume try to use HDD mode too, but I fail! I try harder next time! I'm almost able to transform again. Uzume is good right."
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 3:41 am

Neptune's back was hurting badly, and would be in more pain as Uzume hugged her, even if it wasn't that hard or that big a hug, but Neptune would do her best, no matter how hard it was, to keep a straight face and not show the pain she was having on her back, but would ultimately fail as she showed a big pained face. "I... I see... keep going... Uzume.. i am sure... you can get... HDD down in no time... so just... don't stop trying... it would seem... if i try, i will have something explode in my face... which caused me to really hurt my back... you can take over in the bath. i am already done so... I'll try to rest my back... before it collapses in on itself... cause... i lied about being OK... cause... my back feels like it.. is about to burst... sorry.. Uzume." Neptune said in a pained tone as she would kiss her sister on the cheek and walk slowly over to the door before lying back on the bed to rest her back, which was hurting a lot.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:13 am

Uzume cute mode was dying down as she listen to her sister speak in a pain tone. "Looks like we have put our trip on hold then. Your in no conddition to travel. " Uzume was back to her coolself as she watch Neptune lie on the bed. Uzume sigh as she would take off her clothes and step into the tub, she woudl quickly wash herself off, so she can help Nepsy. Shame she couldn't enjoy her bath longer. Uzume would wrapped a towel around herself and walk back into the room with Nepsy.

"Erh. I'm afaird I'm not much help. I can't use any healing skills." Uzume would sit in a chair close to the bed. "Is there anything you want me to get. I don't want you moving too much."
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:18 am

Neptune would smile as her big sister asked her if there was anything she could do for her as she didn't want Neptune to move at all. "maybe... phone up Nepgear and Pluita... and Peashy, just to check on them? I want to make sure Nepgear isn't having too hard a time without me. I don't want her... to get all emo and just mope around all the time. she needs more confidence and... I want to make sure she isn't just slacking off like I do. that is a Nep only thing, no one else but maybe Vert can slack off, so... try to get hold of them... I do want to check on all three of them. " Neptune said in a pained yet joyful tone, resting her back on the soft bed and feel it recover slightly, little by little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Start | [Private/Neptune]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next