Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
 A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0 A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 8:21 am

Lilynette would smile as she aptted Rom on the head. "Yeah I should get going befoe the guild closes on m and don't worry about guiding me there. I find my way there plus I rather not have you out during nightfall." Lilynette would open the door and wave goodbye to Rom. "I come play with you again soon! Until we meet again!" Lilynette would then begin to run towards the Guild hall as nightfall was quickly appraoching. Her first friend was part fairy, Lily view on monsters were slowly changing.

[Exit Thread]
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:49 am

[exit thread. end of thread]
Back to top Go down

A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3