Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
 A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] Left_bar_bleue0/0 A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] Empty
PostSubject: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:35 pm

Despite it being a chill afternoon. The fromer hunter of the fallen city of E-Rentai, Lilynette Gold or better known as L-Sha or Gold L was wandering the streets of Clover wearing a beautiful red dress with golden trims. The dress fit her body perfectly, showing off her curvy figure and ample chest. If one were to look at her face, they could easily tell why she was call The Golden Lily. Her long curvy hair was a lovely shade of gold with her eyes taking on a darker shade of gold. Her skin was nearly flawless expect for a few old scars she earn when she was still a hunter. Now, she a guildless mage living in the land of Fiore.  Lilynette was in Clover for simple purpose she doing reseacrh on the guild known as blue pegasus, she had plans in joining the guild or the Rune Knights. She hadn't made up her mind.

Having no luck in meeting a Blue Pegasus Mage for now. Lily would headed towards the local playground as she leaned on a snow covered pine tree and watch the kids play in the snow, making snow angels and throwing snowballs at each other. She smile at the sight as she thought about having a child of her own someday. "White is an elegant color as well. Still snow could be more elegant if it was gold." As Lilynette listen to the laughter and squeeing of the children, it would begin to snow lighty. Despite not wearing the proper attire for winter, Lilynette wasn't freezing, she was used to hunting monsters in the mountains, so this was nothing to her. A small frown appear on her face, she was lonely. Even after living in Fiore for a year she didn't had any friends.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 12:40 am

The snow fall in the town was perfect for little Rom to go out and meet people for the time she could walk or run around for, as her illness had taken her ability to run around and exercise for any longer then ten minutes. Rom was slowly walking towards the children playing in the snow only twenty meters away from her carers home, as she saw a new face, one she wanted to go and talk to if her illness would allow her to. Rom slowly trudged across to the woman before tugging the woman's sleeve with the little strength she had. "umm… hello… your a new face… around here. My… name is Rom… what is your… name?" the snow fairy asked in her quiet, weak tone as she watched the snow fall down from the sky, hoping that one day she could play alongside Ram, her twin sister, and Blanc, her older sister, in the snow in the future.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:
 A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] Left_bar_bleue0/0 A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 1:20 am

Lilynette must have been more distracted than usually as she didn't hear or see the little kid approaching towards her until she felt a soft tug on her sleeve, even if it felt weak. Lily frown would disappeared from her face for now, as her golden eyes seem to lit up as she look at a sweet little girl. It took all of her willpower to not hug the girl. She didn't want to sarced her. Lilynette once again frown as she look worried at the girl. Was she catching a cold? She sounded sick or maybe she was tried. Lilynette would kneel on the ground and place her hand on Rom's forehead, or hat at least. "My name is Lilynette Gold, but you can call me Lily or L-Sha if you want." Lily wasn't too experince with kids even if she wanted one of her own, so she couldn't tell if Rom was alright or not. "Are you sure you should be outside little one?" Lilynette wonder where Rom's parents where at.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:40 am

the woman was curious about Rom's health? Rom was a little frightened but she would calm down a little as the snow continued to fall onto her hat and her body feeling more cold, making her illness weaker, thus giving her a bit more energy. "I am sure... i am... just trying to get some fresh air... as.. if your sick... you need as much fresh air as possible... if you know what... i mean.. umm... i am.. kinda stricken with a bad... illness.. that makes me... unable to do stuff... after ten minutes of... exercise... miss Lily.. umm... i live nearby so.. i can get a lot of air and... try to get better... as... the cold weakens... my illness... miss.. lily " Rom said in her weak tone before coughing a little, holding her hand over her mouth and breathing a little heavily. she was already starting to get very weak but she was trying her best to stay awake and not get hurt, as she did have her medicine in her pocket if she was about to have her illness get the best of her.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:31 am

If Lily wasn't worried for the little kid, she would have a look of disbeleif on her face. Lilynette was even more sure that Rom shouldn't be out here as she listen to her explain her condition more, but Lily wasn't Rom's mommy or anything thing close to it so there really nothing she could do about it. "Well I suppose you have a point there Rom." Removing her hand from Rom's forehead and giving the girl a pat on the head. She was a tough one alright, maybe a little dense though. People in Fiore were something else. "If you family okay with you being out here. I guess that okay.." Lily closed her eyes for a few seconds to think on what to do. Well if she wanted experince with kids this was a start. "How about if we hang out. We can do something nice and easy? What do you like to do?" Lily said with a hint of uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 12:25 pm

The snow fairy gave a small smile as the older woman said she got a point and patted her back. Once the older woman said if her family was ok with her being out, then it was ok, Rom's face went into depression. The older woman had asked the snow fairy what she wanted to do, Rom would think before talking. "i… want to… play in the snow… but if you want, we can… go somewhere more interesting… also, my family is back home… in lowee… my twin Ram and my big sister Blanc. I… haven't been with them since I was a baby… but I chat to them… through video chat, so… it is like their there… in a way… I got taken to my carer, broccoli, when I was two years old… who lives here… umm, so… wanna explore? " Rom said in a sweet and kind tone just before she got hit in the head by a snowball, thrown by one of the children, making her fall backwards onto the snow. Rom would get up and her wings, which don't work thanks to her illness, appeared lightly as she brushed off the snow from her dress and sigh.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 12:54 pm

Lilynette barely caught that look of sadness on the sweet young girl's face when she mention her family, it look like she might have hit a sore spot. Lilynette would brush some snow out of her hair as she listen to Rom talk about his family for a bit. Lowwe. L-Sha might have heard of that place before, maybe she would look into it later. She figure it was best not to comment on any family releated matter, so she just smile at the ill child. "We can go explore, but first. Let's see if my aim is still good." Lilynette would scoop up some snow of her own and form it into a snowball. Then she tossed it at the kid who threw a snowball at Rom. The kid tumble backwards which cause Lily to giggle. Foucsing back on Rom, Lily smile instantly faded as she saw the wings on Rom back, so the little girl wasn't completely human as Lily thought. With her left hand over her heart. The flashbacks of her city, E-Rentai being torn apart by monsters still gave her nightmares. Her sadness and anger started to rise, but she quickly shut it down as she remember she was in the company of a child.

Lilynette then would exhale as she gave Rom a weak smile. "Sorry, about that. Bad Memories." Lily felt shame of herself. She shouldn't compare a sickly and cute girl like Rom to monsters that destoryed her home. "You're not hurt from that snowball right? How about if I give you a piggy back ride to save your strength plus it be fun I promise!" Honsetly, Lily would still worried about Rom's health. If only her Golden Power was working, maybe she could do somehting.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 3:27 am

lily, she is so cool and sweet to the snow fairy, Rom. Lily threw a snowball back at the kid that threw one at the defenseless young Rom and made the kid fall down on their butt and cried, Making the snow fairy feel a bit bad for him but he struck her first so it was retribution for her. when the older woman, Lily, asked if she would carry her by piggy backing her around, Rom would smile. "your so sweet... thank you... i.. wouldn't mind the piggyback... ride.. just to tell you now... i am a snow fairy... and... i am only... seven years old... so... you don't... have to worry... i... am not a danger... to anyone..." Rom said in her weak tone, her wings barely even being able to flap once and was barely visible, as she would try her best to go onto the woman's back, breathing heavily just to get onto the woman's back as her illness was getting the better of her. Rom would take one of her medicine to help herself get her breathing a bit better and to keep herself from passing out.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:36 am

Lily bended down a bit to make it easier for Rom to get on her back. Once the little girl was sercue on her back, Liliynette would beging walking through the playground with Rom and tow. It was still snowing as Lilynette thought abiout the kid on her back being a snow fairy, Lily grinded her teeth. "You're right. I'm sorry for thinking you were a danger. Its a shame someone so young is more accpeting than me." Liliynette lower her head in shame, but she kept on talking. Figuring that she explain her past a bit.  "Before I live in Fiore. I was a monster hunter. Hunting various monsters and magical creatures. When I was nineteen, an masssive monster army invaded my home, E-Rentai. My city was taken over in a few hours. The men slaughter without remorse. The women and children captured to be use as playthings for those terrible beast! The Golden Shrine of E-Rentai was destoryed!" Lily's body shook as she remember everything in detail. Lily almost felt like crying, but manage hold back her tears. Instead she jusy sadly sigh as she took her and Rom from the playground and towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 9:02 am

So lily is a monster hunter? Wow, Rom was very impressed and happy to know there was monster hunters actually in the world and that she was in the presence of a real monster hunter but once Lily talked about the monster that took the woman and children and used them as playthings, and killed the men, Rom would shudder and try to not scream as of her imagination took her to what she thought happened and imagined the monsters looks and what it did, making it even harder to keep a scream from coming out. "that sounds scary… I am sorry about what happened to you… and your village and other villagers… I can imagine it all… thanks to the stories my sister telling me stories… umm… can we get some food…? If you want… that is… but… I don't mind… anything you want… to do… I am not spoiled… so go for… anything you like." Rom said in kind and gentle tone, her wings out and shining in the sun and snow.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:12 am

Lily weakily smile as she listen to Rom. Now that she thought about it, maybe telling Rom about E-Rentai wasn't such a good idea, she was a little cute fairy after all. She didn't want to frighten the poor girl to death., but it did help her feel better. This was first time she could vent her emotions out to someone. "No need to said sorry. I wasn't strong enough to save my city and paid the price. Though I will never forget E-Rentai. When I escpaed captured I made an oath to rid Fiore of all their monsters so no one has to go through what I went." Lily mood was picking back up as she laugh. Rom was such a cute kid. "If that what you want. We will get some food!" Lily wasn't too hungry, but she could go for a drink. "Would you like some pizza or maybe something sweet? My treat." Lily felt like a parent hanging out with her child. The two of the shine brightly in the pale snow. As Lily move further into town. They would come across several food stands selling various treats. Everything smell so good.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:45 am

Rom was hungry and the small lunch she was allowed to have had barely filled her up and she was glad lily had asked her if she wanted anything sweet or even have pizza. She had never tried pizza but was eager to have a taste of it. "pizza sounds… nice. I have never tried pizza… before so… it would be nice to try it. The… pizzeria… shouldn't be that far… away. I… want to try a plain pizza just… so then I won't have too much trouble eating it… and only be it small… cause then I won't hurt myself… that much…" Rom said before having her wings disappear to have the illusion of her being a normal girl to stay and not to cause people to swarm the two of them, having them get hurt and Rom having her illness get worse.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 3:37 pm

"Okay." Liynette bob and weave her way through the people on the snowy street and kick out the doors to the pizzera close to her. The golden monster hunter cause a few people inside the place to jump, but they calm down as they saw Rom on Lily's back. "Hey there, can give us two small slices of cheese pizza. Also give both of us small cup of ginger ale. My friend up here is a bit sick and I was told some ginger ale could help one in feeling better." Lily then handed the man some jewels to paid for the meal. "Hey Rom, how you are holding up so far? Do you need anything? Are you comfortable riding my back?" Lily sounded like a worried mother as she waited for the meal to come. Maybe she should offer to cut Rom's pizza into bite size chucks or something.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 3:56 am

Rom was holding up just fine, thanks to her medicine and also with a little help from her magic keeping her stable, her ice magic. once lily asked her if she was holding out OK, if she needed anything and to see if she was comfortable on her back, Rom had to think before speaking. "i am holding.. out fine... i have my medicine.. so i can last out for a while... your back is comfy... so you don't need to worry about me... umm... can you please... make the pizza... in to bite size pieces please... i.. don't want to make.. eating a workout for me... and... you know my illness.. it can make me.. blackout if i... do too much work..." Rom said in a weak but cheerful tone, acting very well behaved so then Lily wouldn't have to get mad at her, as Rom was well behaved most of the time
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 5:40 am

Lilynette would nod her head. "No problem. I was thinking about doing that anyways." Lilynette would grab the food and head towards a table so she could cut up Rom's pizza. Taking a kinfe that was laying on the table. She would cut Rom's slice of pizza up into bite size square pieces. As she did this she wonder if this is how mother feels, she would dig into that later. "Here you go. Make sure to tell me if you like it or not." Lily used a fork and pick up a bite size pizza chuck and handed towards Rom. She figure she matter well feed her, just to let Rom save her strength. She would eat after Rom was done with her meal.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 5:54 am

as the pizza arrived, Rom would take a small sniff of the pizza and would smile, it smelled so good and tasty. Rom watched as L-Sha cut up the pizza into small pieces and wondered what ginger ale was, remembering that it was something to help her with her illness, either that or it was to help warm herself but she was unsure. as L-Sha put the pizza bit close to her, Rom would grab it and take a bite out of it. "it... taste nice... it has a good... mix of tomato.. and cheese... i like it... umm.. does ginger ale... taste nice? if.. it doesn't... i won't.. make a fuse... it is not.. like me to make a fuse... over things." Rom said in a cute and gentle tone, having a blush on her face as she continued to eat the pizza, loving the taste of the pizza.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:23 am

Lily smile as she get another chuck for Rom to eat. "Ginger ale is an okay soda. Its not the best tasting, but it does help sick people feel better. I don't know how it works, it just does. So maybe drinking some ginger ale will make you feel better?" Lilynette didn't know much about the illness and she wasn't a medical expert or a doctor, so she had no idea if ginger would really help or not. "So. While we are eating. You're a fairy right? How is it like to be one? I read them about them in some monster books. I thought you would be smaller."Lilynette took a sip of her ginger ale, one step at time she thought. She didn't mention that she hunted a few fairies. Yeah, she wouldn't bring that up.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:27 am

Taking another pizza slice, Rom chewed it and swallows before having to take a few breaths as she was starting to get a bit tired again, her illness getting the better of her. Once lily had asked rom if she was a fairy and said that she thought Rom would be a little smaller, Rom would think before speaking. "Well… I am only half fairy… my twin is fully human… so I took… my mothers fairy half… before she and my dad… died in a accident… which left me… Ram and Blanc… alone. Blanc took care of us… before she set up my… stay in a cold place… to help me… get better… my illness can only… be caught by fairies… and it is called… breathing deformity… as it makes it… hard to breath and… it is a bit like… asthma… but it can't kill me… but… it takes a long time to go away… sorry… I am rambling now… I should stop…" Rom said as she readjusted her hat, pat down her dress and take out her medicine, a pack of pills labeled with her name and what the medicines purpose was for Rom, which was to help with breathing and to give her some extra energy.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 8:16 am

Lily was glad to hear that she couldn't catch the illness Rom had. She was purely human after all and she was sure she didn't have any trace of fairy blood in her. "Well. I wish I could make your illness go away, but that is beyond my skill and abilites. Ever since the monster army destoryed the Gold Tower, I barely can tap into my own magical abilites. It annoying since my Golden Power would greatly aid me in my quest." Taking another and longer sip from her drink she watch Rom take her medicne. "Do you need some ginger ale to help take the pills." Lilynette offer Rom her drink if she needed it. She felt bad that Rom had to catch a horrible illness.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 8:38 am

Lily's golden powers sounded amazing just by her saying what she did to little Rom but Rom couldn't help but feel like a burden to Lily so Rom would sigh and have a depressed face as she grabbed her ginger ale and took a sip of it before coughing from the taste, it was too strong for Rom's taste buds but she would still drink the ginger ale until she finished it and then took her medicine to help her out a little more. "Lily… am I a burden? I feel like one as… I just can't help anyone with anything… as I am always the one to be the helpless one. It is so upsetting… I can't help a single soul and just be so… undependable and useless… I can't help out anyone if… I am always sick… " Rom said in a more stronger sounding, but sad tone as she started to cry as hard as she could. She felt so useless because her illness made her unable to do much, but she wanted to grow strong, so strong she wouldn't be a burden to anyone anymore, but failed to notice that her illness was now fading away, little by little, thanks to the ginger ale weakening the illness
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:50 pm

Lilynette frown as she tried to come up with an answer. At the moment she wouldn't care Rom a burden since they were just hanging out, but Lily were to go out on a hunt or Jobs as they call them in Fiore, she would have mosty likely sent Rom to go home. Since needed to be foucs on task and can't worry about have her teammate pass out on her at any mintune. Rom, put Lily in a tough spot and got tougher as Rom cried. Lilynette would carefully take Rom off her back and give a hug, rubbing her hand on Rom's back to clam her down. "If E-Rentai still exist. You wouldn't be allowed to be a monster hunter like me even if you were a chosen one. Your illness why you can't help it, would be consider a burden to your teamates." Lilynette tried to sound as understanding as possible. "Yet, at sametime you someone to look up to. If I had an illness like you. I would just stay home all day, but not you. You countine live out your life. Refusing to let your illness get the better of you. That takes true strength, Rom. And people flock to the strong." Lilynette didn't know if her short speech would help or not, but she would countine to hug Rom.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 4:32 am

Miss Lily... she was so caring to the Snow fairy, Rom, that once she had started to Cry, Lily had said a lot of good and really inspirational points that was meant to calm her down, which it did but also made her think about what she had said to her, and if she really had the strength Lily said she had. "thank you... Miss Lily. you are really nice... to me and i am grateful... you... have true strength with worlds... and... that is more then i will.. ever have.. i know you wanted to cheer me up... which you have but... no matter what... i will always be like this until my illness is healed... so, for now... i like to stay as i am... as true strength comes... from never giving up..." Rom would say as she wiped away the last of her tears and have a large smile on her face, taking off her hat and putting it in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 5:03 am

Well it seem like her speech work wonders after all, good job L-Sha. She was handling Rom fine and if she was good with Rom. Then that meant she was good with other children right. "Of course, I'm have to uphold a Golden Standard after all. It just something you learned when you get older." Her words, were more thought up on the spot, but did that really matter. Flick her hair back, she look at Rom would mood was much better now. "You got a good head on your shoulder Rom. Yeah never give up." Lilynette would pat Rom on the head as she finished her ginger ale. She look at pizza that was cold, she eat later. "Ready to get out of here and countine our exploring." Lilynette then would trun round and bend down so Rom can climb back on her back if she wanted too.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 5:32 am

Rom would get onto Lily's back before laughing a little, as it was the first time Rom had the energy to have fun and laugh in a very very long time now. Rom would laugh quietly as she would hold onto Lily as tightly as she could,which was not very much as her strength was rather low, and rest her head on Lily's soft hair. "ready..Lily.. i don't mind... where we go... i am feeling a little better, actually.. thank you for.. giving me a little more strength, miss Lily.. of the golden standard... hehe.. it is fun to think.. your a monster hunter... cause... i read a lot of books about monster hunters and how they battle larger then life monsters... like a black dragon called... a... a... i forgot.. hehe..." Rom said before giggling and laughing in a less weaker tone but still looked a little tired.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:18 am

With Rom on her back, Lily would take them out of store and head off into a random direction. She haven't been in Clover for long so this was good for her. Lilynette would laugh along with Rom. Well maybe Rom would like to heard about some of her hunts. "Heh. I never had to slay a black dragon, but someday I do plan to slay all the dragons. The large monster I had to fight was metal golem or was it that strange bird creature. Can't remember which was bigger. Anyhow, the Metal Golem was a a tough monster to slay. Its metal skin was immune to magical attacks and physical attacks didn't effect it much. It was dealy strong and could fire off magical beams of enegry." Lilynette paused for a moment as she gather her thought on her tales of monster hunting. She had a quite few stories to share.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next