Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rom white

Rom white

A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:38 am

Listening to Lily was nice, it was informational and very interesting, but Rom didn't really understand most of it and would just say "Uh-uh." every time Lily paused and finished her sentence, but before Rom was able to say anything else, she would yawn and rub her eyes slightly. "I... am kinda tired... Lily... can.. you take me to my carers home.. please..? i feel like... i am gonna fall.. asleep right now.. sorry.. for just having you... carry me around... but i am grateful.." Rom said in a dazed and tired tone before having her eye lids drop down and her head fell down onto Lily's shoulder. Rom had fallen asleep but her carers house wasn't that far away, and it looked a lot colder then ever other house in the area, so Lily would be able to find it, Right?
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
 A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0 A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 7:04 am

"Of course. Get some rest you had a long day." Lilynette said, but she was sure Rom fallen sleep before she heard her reply. Looking over shoulder, Lily let out a quiet awe as she glance at the seeing Rom. Lilynrette wasn't sure how or where Rom's caretaker place was at, but she would find it. As she walk through Clover she noticed a place that was look colder than anything around it. Assuming this is where Rom carer live at, Lilynette would walk up towards the door and knock on the door as she check on Rom to make sure half snow-fairy was okay.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 5:49 am

Rom was fast asleep and was holding onto Lily as best she could while resting, but once Lily knocked on the door, Rom would start to groan but fall back asleep right after as her carer opened the door. "who is it? oh... it is Rom's friend. how sweet, Nyu. please put her in her bed and then do whatever you like, if you are Rom's friend that is. i don't believe you wouldn't be her friend. anyway, my name is Broccoli, Nyu. Rom's room is the door to the left, so please place her down on the bed there and then do whatever you want but i will keep a eye on you, Nyu." The little catgirl, known as Broccoli and Rom's carer, would say as she would let lily in and brew some tea for Lily and herself.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:
 A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0 A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 3:56 pm

Another halfing like Rom, Lilynette just blink at the small catgirl. Well she already made friends with a part fairy and if this catgirl took care of Rom. Lilynette reason as she step inside. "Yes. I'm friends with Rom, if I wasn't you don't think I would waste time trying to bring her back here. Nice to met you Broccoil." Lilynettte wonder what kind of name was that, she try to kind of nickname, but couldn't think of one at the moment. Lilynette then would place Rom in her bed and then went back to see Broccoil. "Don't worry. You can trust me. I don't hurt sick children. I do have a code of sorts that I follow." Lilynette figure she could stay for tea at least, maybe get to know Rom's caretaker a little if she wanted to chat.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 7:36 am

Broccoli was very smart and knew when a person was lying so when Lily had said what she did to her, Broccoli would believe her and give her the cup of tea. "i can tell that much, Nyu. i trust you and i trust you kept Rom safe and happy so you are fine in my books, Nyu. now, what do you wanna talk about while Rom is sleeping, Nyu? just a little note, Rom tends to sleep for a short while before getting up. she doesn't use much energy so she has a lot stored up so she'll be up in a little while, Nyu. go on and ask anything you want, Nyu. " Broccoli, Rom's carer, would ask as she would sit down on one of the chairs and drink the tea she brewed.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:04 am

Lily would take a sip of tea while she remain standing up. What to ask? She could ask about Rom's illness, but she figured she wouldn't learn anything new about it. Rom's carer despite her size and age seemas sharp as a nail. "So. Tell me about Rom's sisters. I know that she has two of them. Are like Rom? Rom seems like the shy type to me. Reminds me of younger brother expect Rom is much cuter. You know? I could just hug her all day if she wasn't so ill." Lilynette sigh after that drinking more of her tea. Shame she didn't spend more time with her siblings before the fall of E-Rentai.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 5:41 am

Broccoli would sigh before sipping her tea again then starting to talk. "Rom has two older sisters, with her twin being Ram, the older one out of the two twins. Ram is a very energetic and outgoing girl, Nyu. she likes to play pranks and likes to check on Rom whenever she can, Nyu. Blanc is their older sibling and is sixteen years old, Nyu. she loves to read and worries about Rom a lot and calls her every night she can while she isn't working to chat with Little Rom, nyu. i feel bad for them that they can't come over and talk to Rom because if they do... then Blanc's country worries for her and thus she can't really go anywhere,Nyu." Broccoli said before Noticing Rom walking out of her room and coughed. "oww... oh... miss Lily... miss Broccoli... hi... " Rom said as she continued to cough and look a bit worse for wear.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 6:45 am

"A prankster and bookworm for sister. That an interesting combo. I bet the both of them are just as cute as Rom." Lily took another sip of her tea and sigh. She could understand how hard it must be for the sisters not being able to see each other in person. Being in charge of a country must be a massive task that leaves little to no free time. "Life can be so unfair at times, but at least all of them are alive and doing well for the most part. I'm sure someday Rom will get better and the both of you can return to her sisters. " If only Lily could say the same for herself. "Something I wish I could do." Lily stop talking when she heard coughing and trun her head to look at Rom. "Hello Rom. Maybe you should go back to bed and get some more rest? You don't sound all that well." Lilynette look worriedly at Rom, but at least the little kid was home with her carer.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 9:54 am

Rom would continue to cough before trying to catch her breath and speak. "I'm.. fine.. i just need some medicine... and I'll be as bright... as rain.. so don't worry... I'll.. be fine.." Rom said as she walked over to a medical cabinet, before having pulled a chair over to it and stand on it and take out some cough medicine before swallowing one of the pills that came out of it. Rom would then stop coughing but still looked a little worse for wear as she looked fairly weak, her skin was pale and she looked as if she had caught the flu. "see, i am looking a lot better... aren't i? i... am gonna sit down and try and draw... come join me.. if you want, lily..." Rom said rather weakly as she walked over to the living room and picked up her drawing supplies, some crayons and a sketch book, before heading over to the table and starting to draw, while Broccoli had started to take a cat nap, if you liked to call it that, and was already fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 12:13 pm

Even after Rom took her meds. Lily still didn't think Rom should be up, but she chose not to press the issue any farther. If Rom sid she was okay, Lily would trust Rom. Lily look at the sleeping broccoil nd smile. She look so cute like a cute. Lilynette wanted to pet her ears, but figure it was best if she didn't. Lilynette would peek over Rom's shoulder and then sit down next to her. "So what are drawing?" Lilynette would act as she grab a sheet of paper anda couple of crayons for herself. Well if been ages since she drew somethings. "I think I draw the Golden Tower that I pray to before it was destoryed. I warn you my drawing skills are rusty." Who thought she would be drawing with a kid? How life changes in a blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:01 am

Rom was trying to draw something she read about in a book she was reading, a Napon, a ball of fluff that talked funny and was funny to think about. "I am drawing... Mr Riki from a Xenoblade book my sister gave me when i first... got here and... i really like Mr Riki... as he speaks funny and he is a big ball of fluff and cuteness. he is what the Xenoverse.. calls a Napon. Napon are cute.. don't you think so...?" Rom said as she showed off a very detailed drawing of the Napon known as Riki.

Riki:

"Isn't my drawing good? i had to imagine how Riki would look because i never played... Xenoblade chronicles... but i like reading the book sis gave me... if you know what Riki looks like, please.. tell me what you think..." Rom said in a weak tone, coloring in Riki and trying her best to not pass out.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 6:49 am

Liliynette gave Rom a clueless stare and confused stare when she was talking about what she was drawing. E-Rentai was a poor place and it didn't have many advanced things because of that. Or was this some new type of monster she never heard of. Her interest was peaked as she watch Rom draw. More or less forgetting bout her drawing at the moment. "A Napon. I never slay one of them before. The Napon does look cute, but I wonder what powers does it have? Can it be cook for a tasty meal." Lilynette then laugh as she rub her head as she went back to her drawing, trying to get the tower just right."I mean yes this is one amazing drawing. I wish you could draw pictures for E-Rentai, our monster books drawings of some monsters aren't that good. Wowo this is amazing. Rom are you sure you okay?" Lilynette know she shouldn't keep asking, but a part of her just couldn't stop worrying.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 7:24 am

Rom would stop drawing and cough a little, because her illness was getting a little more active, thanks to the home starting to warm up a little, so Rom would head over to the thermostat and turn it down to the temperature she was best at, -4 degrees Celsius. Rom would then sigh before smiling. "the colder i am, the better i i feel. if i stay this cold, i feel like a normal healthy girl. sorry if you catch a cold but.. i really need it to be this cold so then i don't cough myself to death... so i apologies, miss Lily" Rom said as she went over to lily and gave her a nice big hug to warm her up.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 11:02 am

"Its fine I know, I don't mind being cold if it makes you feel better. Just don't freeze me to death. Heh" Of course Lilynette didn't know how much Rom would lower the tempaure by. The room quickly got cold, the instant was a shock to L-Sha body. Sure she hunted and live by mountains, but even she could shrug off or ingore this cold. She was thankful that Rom hug could warm up her body. Her bpdy was shaking and her skin felt colder than ice. "Thanks you Rom. This is colder than what I'm used to so please don't stop huggin me yet. The joys of being friends with a half snow fairy. So are you feeling better?" Lilynette try to finish her drawing, but her hands just wouldn't remain still. Lily would most likely catch a cold, but she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:14 am

Once Lily asked if Rom was feeling any better, Rom would smile and have her wings appear out from her back and take her snow fairy form. "I'm feeling much better. the colder a place is, the better i feel. if i lived in a cold place where it is minus fifty degrees Celsius, my illness would die out, maybe even minus ten or twenty would do. oh, your cold, aren't you? if you want, i can lend you my quilt from my bed. it is kinda hot on one side but freezing on the other... so people that sit on it while i sleep on the freezing side.. won't be frozen on the spot. the cold side is the one with all the blue, the hot side is the one with red on, so If you want me to get it, remember the side temperatures, OK? " Rom said in a very healthy and joyful tone as she kept her arms around Lily to warm her up a bit more, even though Rom's body temperature was lower then everyone else's in the entire world, her body heat was still warm to others so it would do.

Rom's fairy form:
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:39 am

If Lilynette wasn't so cold she would have look more awe-struck by Rom's fairy form. "A heated quilt would be nice. As much as I like hugging cute things. I can't hug you forever. What a shame. You look cute in your snow fairy form as well. I don't know which is cuter." Lily tried to joke, but the freezeing air in the room made it hard. She hope she won't get sick from this which would have been a bit fuuny considering how this was use to help make someone better. "Red equals hot and blue equals cold. I can remember that. easy as pie." Lilynette would said in a bit more weaker and tried tone. The warmth from Rom help her out greatly, but she could feel her body slowing down just a tad."How does your carer stay warm when you make it this cold."
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:11 am

Rom would head over to her bed room and pick up her quilt, with the cold side the side she grabbed as if she did grab the hot side, she would hurt herself, and would go back to Lily and put her quilt, with the hot side of it going on to lily, on her new friends back. "my carer stays warm thanks to her being so used to the cold. she has a fur coat too so that is why she can stand even the coldest temperatures with ease, and i am sorry if my quilt doesn't warm you up... it is custom made to keep me cold whenever i feel too weak. i have never touched the hot side of the quilt because broccoli said i shouldn't as it would burn me and make me extremely weak. umm... i think I'll stay like this for now, as it does make me a bit colder so my illness is being hurt a lot and could die off soon... if I'm lucky. " Rom said in a gentle and sweet tone before sitting on the now cold couch and swing her feet around slowly just to have a tiny bit of fun and exercise, if you called what Rom was doing exercise.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:29 pm

The extra heat from the quilt was a welcome reielf to her cold body. Lilynette would suggle inot the quilt pressing the hot side as closer as she can to her back. She could feel her body returning back to normal. Less affected by the cold now. "Thanks this really does wonder for a freezing body. So warm." Right the carer was part cat after all. Lily wonder how she didn't figure that out for herself. "If you want to stay like that its fine with me. I guess I can call being in here. Climate training for the cold. The mountains near E-Rentai never got this cold. Then again we did have nice warm coats made from the snow bears and yetis we hunted down. Ever try fighting a gaint frost troll in the middle of a snowstrom. It was such a thrill working with other hunters to bring it down." Lily rub her hands togethers to help keep herself warm. "So how do like Fiore?"
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:16 am

Rom would listen to the monster hunter as she watched her warm up in the custom quilt made by Blanc and Ram to keep her cold enough to stay healthy when it was summer time, and would try to come up with a good enough answer as to how she felt about Fiore. "i like it a lot but... the only thing that would make it better... would be Ram and Blanc. i miss them so much, it is like i can't be me if i don't have either of them around. i... really miss them... i want to go home but... i need to become a mage. i... want my sisters... so bad.." Rom said before she started to cry. she missed Blanc and Ram so much but she knew she had to become a mage and get better without having to go home. Rom was upset, so upset but she didn't want to just go home only to let the illness she have kill her. she wanted to get better so she had to stay there for as long as it took to get well again.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 pm

Lilynette would take the quilt off her of back as she went to hug and comfort the crying Rom. She didn't expect the cute snow fairy to cry when she ask her question."Sorry. I didn't mean to make you sad. Forgive me." Even if Lilynette was getting cold again she won't stop hugging Rom until she was clam. With a gentle touch she would rub Rom's back in order to help her clam down. "Its tough not having your sisters by your side, but I beileve you become a strong enough mage to fight off this illness and return to them." Lily remember Rom saying that it would go away. The simple question is when the illness will be cure. "Consider yourself lucky that you at least see your sisters again someday. I wish I could say the same for myself." Lily sigh a bit, but she didn't feel too sad at the moment, her foucs was on making Rom feel better.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:20 am

Rom would calm down quite a lot once Lilynette started to talk and explain what she felt about the situation but still felt sad that Lily didn't have anyone from her family, cause of what happened at her home quite a few years back. it was so sad to listen to but Rom would calm down just enough to shed only a single tear for lily. "Sorry, lily.. I don't know why I cried... I do get to see Ram and Blanc everyday through video chat... and I do feel really sorry about what happened with you... I truly do... so please... just... keep your spirits high. I know I will get better eventually so I just have to keep my spirits high and I won't ever feel bad. hehe... being cold really gives me energy so.. I won't ever have to worry. my illness can die at really cold temperatures so I am hopping it will die in a while. soon, I'll be able to play outside and see Ram and Blanc for real soon. lily... your a great person. if... I was able to, I would be your sister just to keep giving you strength... and help you when you needed it... " Rom said in a very gentle and kind tone, having a smile on her face as she wiped away her last tear and gave Lilynette a small kiss on the cheek, not being too close to her so then the heat would get to her and her illness, making sure it wasn't going to go active again.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:26 am

Lily smile at the kiss she got on her cheek. It did make her feel better. "Heh. If I could claim you as my sister I wouldn't pass up the chance, but you already have sisters and I feel like If I try to take you as a sister that they might try to beat me up. I know how protective sisters can get over each other." Lilynette joke a bit as she put the quilt back on her, making sure she kept the red side away from Rom. "I know I'm great. I'm a gold standrad afterall. Joking aside. You can still give me strength by being my friend. The power of friendship right?" Lilynette would yawn a bit unlike Rom the could justdrain her of enegry, but not too much. "So are apart of ny guilds or the magic council? The main reason I was in Clover was to do some reseach on the local guild." She do her research some other time.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 3:37 am

Rom would laugh a little before hugging Lily again and smiling. "my sisters are protective, yes... but i bet Ram would love to just have a monster hunter sister like you but... Blanc.. she would be mad and try to keep me safe to ensure you don't hunt me... i have joined white tiger guild... thanks to Broccoli, but i find it fun to be in a guild that allows me to just go at my own pace and not have to do so much... so i am good with it. i am too young to join the magic council and even if i wasn't... i would have to do a lot of work... and my illness wouldn't allow me to do much at all so.. i would like to join once my health has got a lot better... and if i am able to join, i would. are you here to join Blue Pegasus guild? i heard that the guild has a special girl that uses very strong flames... so i don't want to go there... because the flames... are scary..." Rom said while shaking a little in fear as she was afraid of fire and didn't want to get burned by it.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 7:39 am

"Well that is the plan. To join Blue Pegsasu or the Magic Council. Depedning on which group grabs my attetion more. With my looks and playful side I would be a good fit for Blue Pegasus, but my monster hunting morals are closer to the Magic Council." Liynette saw Rom shake in fear a bit after mentioning a fire mage. "Don't worry. I was planning to go there alone anyways. Dont worry I won't let any girl or guy brun you. I have to keep an eye out for this girl I suppose. Hopefully she a cutie. Well if run into anyone in the Council. I put in a good word for you." Lilynette girl a bit as she rub Rom's back. One of her favorite things to do is tease and hug cute things like cute girls.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 8:00 am

Rom would smile as her new friend said she would give a positive word about her if she encountered any magic council people. "thank you, miss Lily. your a real help to me, so... i will have to repay you for your kindness. anyway... you should get going to Blue Pegasus... it is going to close soon for the night. i checked out the closing time... and it is only a hour or so away... from closing... so you should get going. if you need a guide... i can be that..." Rom said as she would get up and head towards the door, as if Rom was going to act like a guide to Lilynette
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]    A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A White Tiger & A Golden Lily | [Private/Rom]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next