Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Name: Loki Alucard
Alignment: Phantom Lord
Mana:
Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue0/0Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] Empty
PostSubject: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 11:49 am

Loki had heard that there was a huge ball thing in town. It was organized by a Rich Corporation. Of course Loki wad invited for some reason or the other. He had helped the corporation achieve power in Fiore back in the day. He was one the special guests. With a glance in the mirror, he took a look what he wore though it wasna't regular but special. A Tuxedo composing from neck of a Black Bowtie, an white shirt, black blazer, black pants and black formal shoes with white socks.

A carriage was waiting for him outside send by the organisers as he was a special guest, yes. He sat in the carriage and it made it's way to the City Hall.

Reaching it, he would step out and travel straight to the bar, he won't order a drink, just old plain water. He sat there as nothing of interest caught his eye. People were plain old dancing. Waltz to be accurate. If taking about his hair, his hair style was almost perfect as he could style his hair in that way.

Hair Style:
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue0/0Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 12:20 pm

Of course being a member of Blue Pegsaus and if she had to said it. The most beautiful member of the guild she would be invited to a ball that was hosted by some rich business. Generally the Guild Master would attended these events, but her guild didn't had any guid master and she was the strongest member (C-Rank..) with IF being second strongest, god forbid if they ever get attack. Anyway, Lilynette would arrived to the place all alone, IF was sick and needed to stay back at the guild to rest. Hopefully IF and the guild would be okay without her.

As she enter the hall, peope would stare at her. She dress in an elegant red dress with goden trimming that shown off her curves. Some men would ask her to dance, but she rejected them. They didn't met her gold standard. So she would find her way to the bar and smile as she saw friendly face. Taking a seatnext to Loki, Lily would order herself some water as well. "I told her you weren't bad. Anyhow I didn't think I see you here, Loki. A guy with your looks should be there on the dance floor with one of those pretty rich girls." Lilynette would look outto the floor, well compare to her they women here were okay.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 1:17 pm

Well, an unexpected turn of events happened. Lilynette, the girl he had met at a cafe was here. Not that he minded it as he quite enjoyed the company of her. Though he really was bad, all he was doing wad keeping a mask on his face, though hide and no one can pierce through it. He was so good. He was good enough that only deep psychologists can pierce through his mind, who have better skills than his of course and with what Lilynette said he replied to her "Well, she is just a scared little girl. I didnt't really mind her as she was a kid." He lied. Straight off but he made it look like it was not a lie at all and then replied it fully "Well, No because they can't stop stepping on my feet as they don't know how to dance and they try to get all over my body which is certain why I don't dance with them. Those girls need Marijuana." But honestly speaking, he wouldn't mind Lilynette as a partner cause those girls were rich but stupid.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Lilynette would take a sip of her water it was a bit warm for her liking, but she won't complain. "Yeah, but she also sweet and cute. I wish I could claim her as my sister, thought her shyness is something I would work on." Of course, Lilynette remember what Rom say about the arua of Loki. Tellling her that it was dark, but Lily reallly didn't get a bad vibe from him. She would ask Rom about it later. She was here for some fun and to make her guild look good. "I see your point. Nearly all these women are well idiots to put it nicely. I won't give them drugs I think that would make your problem worse. The men here just don't meet my standard. " Taking another sip from her glass she would stare back at Loki. "I don't dance often, but I'm sure you rather dance with someone who has actual class." It wasn't that she hated dancing, it just that when you spend most of your life hunting monsters, you don't have time for other things.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Loki took a sip of his water, which was warm as it looked and almost perfect cause if he drank too cold water, it would be a disaster for his throat. His throat was easily collapsible to throat infection, so he really didn't mind. That was when Lilynette said Rom was also sweet and cute, she maybe was and also spoke about her shyness, maybe giving her a 'Shyness Treatment' and she also spoke about that those girl were idiots, purely but Marijuana would make it worse, he knewnit would as it is one of the worst drugs ever. The only thing that caught his interest when Lilynette stared at Loki. Wait what? and spoke that he might wanna dance with someone who had actual class, yes. Reluctantly, like he was trying to decide what he was gonna say while he knew it was yes "S...ure, Why no..t?" he said as he got up and offered his right hand to Lilynette, waiting for her to grab it and get up when he did that, he formally and in a gentlemanly way he did offer his hand, after all he didn't want to be rough
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 7:45 am

It did seem it took a bit of time for Loki to make up his mind, Lilynette would brush away some hair from her face as she resist saying 'hpmh' or pouting. To her the choice was clear and simple. Lilynette was bit cokcy with her looks, but she did tyr to keep it hidden like she promised. "Took you long enough. Hopefully we have some fun." Lilynette would respond as she grab his hand in a ladylike manner. Lilynette would then begin to lead them to the center of dance floor. The golden pair seem to be the center of attetion even if they haven't begun to dance. "So tell me about yourself Loki. Were you born here in Fiore or did came from a forgein land like me." She figured this was a good way to start off a simple conversation.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 9:40 am

The look on the face of Lily was almost like she was pout, but hopefully she did not as he took his hand in a ladylike manner and before it said that it took him long enough "I'm sorry." Unusual to Loki, Lilynette lead to the center of the dance floor and everybody started taking note of their presence though they weren't even started yet, reaching it Lilynette would try to hit off a conversation and ask if he was from Fiore or foreign like she was. That meant she was a foreigner. As he was dilligent, he took note that her each dress has golden trimmings, her hair, eyes are golden which certainly meant it was her favorite color, he spoke something as he couldt really tell he was from The Realm of Darkness "I am from Romania. A country far east of here and you and as far as I notice or let me guess...is gold your favorite color?" he said with a smile. That was when his favorite song started to play, Fur Elise which he would to waltz on it, he spoke "Ah. Time to dance. I think. May I?" He pointed t her, if they were required to waltz, they were to touch each other, if she says yes, obviously if they want to dance and if she says yes, he would put his arms around her in a waltz position with her permission of course and then after she would put hers around him he would grab her free hand gracefully and when she's ready, they'll began to dance.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 8:34 am

Lilynette would laugh a bit. "Its fine. I'm just use to most men just jumping at the chance to dance with me. Just a bit of pride on my part. No need to say sorry." Still it was nice that he did so. It just strengthen the fact in Lilynette mind that he was a good guy and someone she didn't have to worry about. As they made thier way to the dance floor she couldn't help but feel a bit strange that she was dancing with someone that wasn't IF, she hhope the half-demon wouldn't get to mad her for coming here without her. "Hmm. Romanina sounds like a charming place and well you guess right. My last name is Gold. Gold is such a wonderful color is it not? Wealth, power and beauty. It stands for these traits and more. " When Loki said it was time for them to dance, Lilynette would have a playful smile as nodded her head yes. Placing her arms on Loki, she would let him lead as the music play, she figure he was more experince than her. "I suppose the main reason I love Gold so much is that my city worhsips a Golden Tower that blesses certain people with powers. Of course this explains the color of my eyes and hair. Also do you have a favorite color?" Well her city was destoryed now and the tower along with it, but her powers were still with her.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:11 am

With Lilynette explaining about herself, her surname was gold, a golden tower was worshipped in her city, placing her hands on Loki, as he did the same, it seemed that she was gonna Loki lead, though he wasna't really good at waltz, but maybe he was more experienced than her as it would seem. So, he would try his best not to embarrass himself and Lilynette, he would begin to dance. But as it was his favorite song, he would do drastically better with it, dancing to the beat of it, when Lilynette asked him about his favorite "Well, it's Sky Blue and if you don't mind me asking, you MUST be rich because you were allowed here. For me it was Corporation thing I handled." he spoke it while dancing still to the tune and had a smile on his face while speaking.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 6:59 am

Rich, Lilynette almost brust into laughter. While she did have a amount of jewels stored up, she was by no means rich, but she wouldn't be calling herself poor. Maybe upper middle class since she was staying in the guildhall. "My wealth is nowhere equal to the people here. My guildmaster should be the one attending this event, but with he or she gone. I was the best choice to fill the role. My looks are more than enough to get me in here." Lilynette would kept up with Loki as they dance, she wasn't expert, but she kept herself looking like a fool. She lit up the dancefloor with her grace enjoying the time she was spending with Loki. "Good looks and a succesful businessman to boot? You surely are a good catch for any woman. Even if your favorite color is off. Do you attend these sort of events often?" Lilyntte could feel some of the envious glares she was getting.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 7:26 am

Lilynette would ask if he attended these events often, well he did. He was a good businessman with all his knowledge, practical thinking and IQ and really he looked good, believe it or not. he had been the former Chief Executive Officer of this company and at such a young age, these things were not easily achievable by somebody of his age (Excluding Mark Zuckerberg), he spoke with a graceful voice "Well yes, I do. I was a former businessman and C.E.O of this company. That's the reason why I am invited around these events. It was just I quit the job because it's rather little boring, sitting in your office whole day. They want me back and that is why I am invited. I am invited in these events by other companies too." All of a sudden, the music stopped playing as Loki gracefully took his hands off Lilynette in a graceful and noble manner while the chairman announced something "Today is my marriage anniversary. My beautiful wife Fiona and I were married today, a year ago. It is because of some people that we made such quick development through industry. This ball was to celebrate my marriage anniversary. Now the ball has ended and it's time for freestyle dance!" Loki was now happy, to hell with that ball thing. It was time for freestyle! "Lilynette! I guess this some time for real moves on the dance floor, wanna join me?" he said with a joyous tone, full of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Name: IF
Alignment: Lawfally good
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 7:42 am

IF would walk into the ball with her custom suit with her jacket/coat still on, her leaf hair tie on and her phones all on silent to ensure the night went well. IF had a rather interesting day, planning out the wedding between her and Lilynette that was coming I the following month, and she was still very flustered as to where it should be and if it would go well. She was so anxious, so the party, Ball? Whatever it was, IF needed a break. As soon as she entered the ball, IF noticed Lilynette… and a man! IF would hurry over to them and see what was going on. "sorry to intrude but… you do know your talking to my fiancé, do you nor, sir? Nette, I must say… you look amazing. Umm… My name is IF. What is yours, sir?" IF asked in a calm tone, trying to hold back her inner demon that was having a hard time staying calm.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 9:50 am

Lilynette was impressed with all the titles Loki had, coming from a poor village she always adrimed the finer things in life. "I can't say I could relate. Back in my home of E-Rentai I was a Monster Hunter. Slaying monsters that endangered my home and going on Monster Hunting trips across the land sometimes. Never work a day in an office, but it sounds dreadful coming from you." Lilynette giggle as the music would come toa halt. It seem like something important was going to happen.An marriage. What a wonderfu thing Lilynette thought thinking back to her love.

"I suppose I can't say" Before Lilynette could finish her statement it would look like some people in the crwod would gasp as someone approach her and Loki. Lilynette had a shocked look at her face. She didn't expected Iffy to be here. There was only one invite for the BP Guild. Oh boy, the misunderstanding was real. "Thank you, Love and you look fine." Lilynette shook her head she couldn't let Iffy looks distracted her. "Don't worry love this is just a friendly dance. Nothing special." Hopefully Lilynette didn't make things more tense by speaking.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 10:03 am

Out of the blue, some girl came to interrupt them and said she was Lilynette's fiance, that would leave a shocked mind inside of Loki. Loki would have almost released his demon side as she was the one that got dibs, she didn't have the highest thing of manners, interrupting someone in the middle of a conversation was impolite. That aside, she introduced her as IF and asked about Loki, he spoke gracefully not showing the slightest of anger or annoyance he was going through right now "It is Loki, and I know that she's your fiance as you have told me." despite him being annoyed, he said that joyously like he was happy to meet her, and being a good actor. He said it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 1:14 am

IF's outfit:

IF was not convinced by the gentlemen, calling himself Loki, motives or by what he said, thinking back to a few criminal reports involving a few men from dark guilds all over the area but IF wasn't ready to make an arrest just due to a few small details so she would let the man go be free, for now.... and when Lilynette said it was just a friendly dance, IF would breath a sigh of relief. "Alright... enjoy your dance, but... i am keeping a close eye on you, Loki. something about you... doesn't seem right, so i am not letting you escape my sight until this party is over. Lilynette... stay safe..." IF said before heading out of the dance floor and heading to a spare seat, where there was a low amount of people nearby so she could keep a eye on Loki using her camera on her phone to ensure if he did do anything suspicious, she could capture it on camera.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 9:48 am

"Don't worry Iffy. I can protect myself." Lilynynette would frown. Welll this was the second person that Lilynettte knew that didn't seem to like or trust Loki. Well she can't blame Iffy. Lilynettte knew she goof up, but hopefullly this night wouldn't get anymore tense. All of them should be having fun right? Good thing a fight didn't broke out between the two, rubbing her forehead she woud look back between her friend and her fiance. She was a bit conflicted on what to do. "I'm sorry Loki. I didn't mean for this to happen. A mistake on my part. My people just seem to erh." Lilynette sigh as she gave Loki an apologetic look She didn't want to finish her statement about him not being like..
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 12:29 pm

IF would not seem to trust Loki, though he didn't have any bad intentions as of right now, he was sort of not trying g to get angry, so with that being said. He would see that Lilynette had a apologetic look on her face, but it wasna't her fault, Loki spoke "It's okay Lilynette. People that love each other truly get overprotective of their partners or at least that's what I think maybe because they don't want to lose them. In this case, it's because I'm male." Looking to the dance floor, the people were dancing to the beats, this ball turned fast into a dance party, whew. Anyways, he spoke "I guess our dance is now over, as we can't Salsa. How about we grab refreshments. How about some pudding?"
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:31 am

IF would sigh as she didn't discover anything from just observing Loki with her phone and would just put it away before walking slowly to Lilynette and Loki, as she would hear Loki talk about getting pudding, IF's favorite desert in the world. "hey, you two danced beautifully. say, i heard you say something about pudding? can i come along? Pudding is my favorite desert ever, so... if it isn't too much to ask, i would like to accompany you both. is that acceptable, Lilynette, Mister Loki?" IF said in a calm and stoic tone, having a smile on her face just by the thought of pudding again.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 1:01 pm

Pudding that was a werid snack to serve at a function like this? Or maybe Lilynette still didn't understandhow Fiore works. Then again she shouldn't complain about free food. "Sure why not and thank you for understaning Loki. You make a fine husband someday to one lucky woman. Make sure to invite me to your wedding day." Lilynette would then smile at her soon to be husband. Yes If was more like the husband in their romance.With Lilynette being the playful and teasing wife. "Of course love. What type of lover would I be if I ingore my you my dear? Pus your a fan of pudding right? Can't deny my sweetheart one of her favorite snacks." Well maybe her lover and her friend could bond over pudding? Lilynette almost wanted to laugh at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 1:29 pm

Lilynette would compliment Loki, he would blush at the thought of it and smile. With IF popping in, saying that she would like to grab some pudding with them, maybe this was the chance to be friends with IF and win her trust. Well, IF and Lilynette, he would love to be best man anyways but they may have better friends than him. He smiling at them both, spoke "Sure. Why not?" and then spoke after a few seconds of break "Let me lead the way. We have to go the next floor and out of this ballroom" if they would agree, he would go towards the stairs and climb and check if they were coming, then take a table reserved for himself, which had three chairs and as Loki would travel towards one, pulling it back from the table in a gentlemanly way and say "Ladies first, Lads later." Waiting for Lilynette to sit and do the same for IF, he would then take his place, as the waiter came to take their orders "I'll take a Indian style Almond Pudding. Vegetarian, ask the ladies about which flavor they want." There were 12 tables and they were on table no.3, the special one here in a way. All tables were full.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 9:48 am

Wow, this place was fancy in IF's eyes and man did it look so nice, not as nice as Blue Pegasus, mind you but still nice, and when she sat down on the chair, man did it feel nice to get her legs so needed rest. "I'll take a strawberry and chocolate Pudding and a cup of lemonade, two straws with it, so then me and my love can share a drink. Lilynette, what do you want? oh... Loki... i... still don't trust you that much but... i gotta say, you have a good sense in location. i guess i can let you be... sorry for mistaking you for someone else... "IF said in a apologetic tone, having a small smile on her face as she would look at Lilynette, still so sexy and alluring. IF had to keep herself from just kissing and embracing Lilynette in front of everyone.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 10:45 am

Lilynete would let Loki lead the way as she stuck close to IF. She didn't have much or anything to say at all on their way to get some pudding. Lilynette was trying to remember if she even had pudding before. She couldn't recall any memories eating any.. Lilynette would soon snap out of her thoughts and sat down. The place was nice. "Oh. I just have what you are having my love. Though I wouldn't having you instead~" Lilynettte just had to tease a little bit even in public, stilll this pare to other remarks Lilynettte makes to Iffy when they are alone. "I agree with Iffy. You do have a good eye for location Loki." Welll it seem like IF might be warming up to Loki just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 11:01 am

Loki would smile when they complimented him, he wasn't totally flattered by it. But hearing something nice about himself was good to hear. He acknowledged their compliment "Thank you." There was a special reason he chose Table no. 3. It was for couples, lovers. It would be surprise and the fact that he was rich, he got it easily with some money from his pocket. Their orders would come in a while, almost a 15-20 minutes. As their puddings were served, he would offer it to them and say "You want some?" . It was delicious as always, he loved some good Indian food, though he hadn't tasted it, he knew it would be delicious, it was the yummiest of puddings, even if it was vegetarian. He would just wait for their reply.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 2:39 am

IF would sigh as she would look at the Indian food and thought it would be too spicy for her tastes, that and it would make her inner demon more active and have it almost come out and rage, so IF would just eat her pudding, putting the lemonade between her and Lilynette. "sorry, i can't accept. i have... allergies to Indian food... when i eat it... i causes me to... get a little out of control and... then it may get nasty and ugly... don't... try to force me to have some... i promise you it won't... be good..." IF said in a slight depressed tone before hold her head with a pained look, her eyes turning a burning blue color and feel her head getting light just by being near the smell of Indian food, the spice getting into her and her inner demon getting more and more active, almost to the point of it breaking out.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 6:57 am

Lilynettte chuckled. "I pass as well, but thank you for the offer, Loki." Not that she wasn't curious about the taste, but it might be slighty akward if she share food with someone that wasn't her finace who was with them. She figure it was situation altogther. Lilynettte became worry as she litsen to her lover speak. How could she not noticed it sooner. "Hey Love. Just keep it together for a few seconds longer. I reward you later." Lilynettte reach out hold Iffy hand as she caress it. She made a note to get rid of any spicies and Indian food in the guild. "Uh. Please get rid of the indain food. I don't want to cause a scene. It would be bad for our Guild. Bad PR is the last thing we need." Lilynttte would ook at Loki before focusing back on IF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next