Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lonely scared Robot. [Lilynette/Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
lonely scared Robot. [Lilynette/Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0lonely scared Robot. [Lilynette/Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

lonely scared Robot. [Lilynette/Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely scared Robot. [Lilynette/Private]   lonely scared Robot. [Lilynette/Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 7:23 pm

So many scars, Lilynette thought as she examine the young girl's body. Even when she was a bit reckless in her earlier days as a monster hunter. She gotten so many scars. She hope the bath wasn't too painful. "Clam down. I have no desire to tear you apart. I don't get anyone sort of join from hurting you." The mature blonde would say in a reassuring tone as she countine to clean up her daughter. "Now. Dry yourself so you can finally rest. I do have anything that would fit and I know my wife is smaller, but still I know she wouldn't have anything that would fit.For now you should be fine." Lilynette would then lead them to her and Iffy bed and set her down.
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: lonely scared Robot. [Lilynette/Private]   lonely scared Robot. [Lilynette/Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 2:28 am

As soon as Desco was told to exit the bath, well sink but bath in the sense of Desco's size, Desco would do as such and dry herself off, having the towel she was using completely cover herself up, as her size was tiny compared to girls of her age, at least, that was what Desco thought anyway. once Lilynette had lead them back to the bed where she left her Doll of Annie and the bunny she cared for a lot, as she saw Annie inside the little bunny, Desco would have a depressed look as she would grab the annie doll and hug it, cling to it for dear life as it would seem, as she wanted Annie not to be dead but... she knew that she was dead and nothing would bring her back. "Desco is sorry... Desco has these scars... no... stitching... As... Desco was alive once... was human... i was abducted... as a toddler... then... killed... to become... this monstrosity... now... I just feel dead inside... i just... want to die... every time... every... single... time... people... give me... cold stares... i... feel... like... i shouldn't exist! please... make Desco's dead feeling go away... Desco can't take it anymore." Desco said as more tears came flowing from her eyes at a rapid pace, almost as if she had a endless supply of tears and sadness that would reside inside of her tiny frame.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
lonely scared Robot. [Lilynette/Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0lonely scared Robot. [Lilynette/Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: lonely scared Robot. [Lilynette/Private]   lonely scared Robot. [Lilynette/Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 3:53 pm

Lilynette was stunned as she learn more about Desco. The anger she felt towards the person or people who could peform such awful acts on someone so young. Lilynette wonder why Desco hadn't snap. "I thought losing my sister was painful, but the all the horrible events and pain you had to endure. No one of your age and even younger should have to go through that." Lilynette would begin to run the tears away that was running down Desco face and pull the young girl into a warm and loving embrace. "Don't worry about the people who give you such stares. They be hateful towards who ever did all of those things to you." Lilynette would pause just for a moment to she how Desco was acting before she countine to speak. "Now you have me and the rest of the guild behind you. A place where everyone or almost everyone will care and lookout for you. I can't promise that I will make all the pain go away, but just know that your never alone." Lilynette would have a small smile on her face as she countine to comfort Desco.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lonely scared Robot. [Lilynette/Private]   lonely scared Robot. [Lilynette/Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lonely scared Robot. [Lilynette/Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2