Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Name: Loki Alucard
Alignment: Phantom Lord
Mana:
Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 9:05 am

Surprisingly, IF thought it was spicy, not that it was. It was a real sweet dish, one of the most authentic in India. Also his favorite, that wouldn't make him any happier, just when IF's eyes became to be of fiery blue, he was shocked. He spoke "Well, it does not have spices, and is sweet. But if you don't want, no problem." He rather took some offense, he really wouldn't have get rid of his favorite food of all. So he would say"Okay. I understand. But smell now, it won't be spicy" he ate some of it himself, and made some trick that would make the smell vanish, with some body spray tgat he would spray below the table, just a little and not smelling spicy, a normal and sweet scent that would now be smelled by anyone. He loved Almond Pudding.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Name: IF
Alignment: Lawfally good
Mana:
Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 3:04 am

IF was still feeling light headed, as her demon made her smell anything Indian as spicy, which was a pain in the neck For IF but if she had some noes plugs, she would be fine. "sorry... i have... what you call... odd sense of smell... it makes Indian food smell... spicy... no matter what... and... you can...say I'm... a half demon... my demon... is trying to... break out... so please... forgive me... if my.. demon says anything... bad... or does anything... wrong..." IF said in a weak tone, her eyes starting to get even more fiery blue, her head feeling more light before her demon would start to change her slightly. IF's hair would change from Brown to White, and her height would increase by a few centimeters, but IF would stay in control, for now.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 7:47 am

Lilynette frown would get bigger fi she wasn't already frowning. Even with the food out of the way it stilll seem like IF was slipping out of control. Lilynette would sstilll caress IFfy hands as she let out a small sigh. "A Monster Hunter and Half demon getting married. A odd couple right? Sorry for alll this hassle Loki, but its something that is out of my hands." Lilynette would joke for a moment and then she look back at her lover with a serious glance. "Do you want me to talk you back to our room? I don't want you pushing yourself for my sake." Lilynette didn't want to spoiler Iffy fun, but she was growing more worry.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:18 am

SO IF was a Demon, half. Just like Loki, small world this is. IF would grow larger, people.would begin to stare at them. Well, this ruined all hid plan either both of them.as he wanted to surprise them. Lilynette was a monster hunter, Loki better watch out to not get on her bad side and not tell her that he was a demon. He spoke getting anxious "Hey, we're attracting attention, we better get out of here, I have a carriage waiting outside, and the guests are staying at the only 7-star hotel here. Just 200 meters from here, I have a Penthouse there and I also have an apartment here which is a mile away. Where do you wanna go? Apartment or Penthouse or your home?" he spoke in some sort of rush voice, still gentle but fast. His eyes got anxious and were waiting for the reply.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:55 am

"It's... alright. I'm still in control but.. my demon is just having a little fun with me... and... my body. i don't mind the white hair... nor... the change in height... but my head is feel lighter and lighter... Loki, i do not mind... the penthouse... it would be nice... to see how rich people live... right... Nette... dear?" IF said in a pained tone, feeling her demon make her entire body was on fire but she would take the pain and just use it to keep herself awake and not let the demon break free once more in the same week.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:43 pm

it was clear that Lilynette didn't look convice at all. She had a gut feeling when she knew her lover wasn't at the best of her condition. She could be so stubborn sometimes, Lilynettte thought to herself as she would out of her chair. Then that was just one of reason Lily fell in love with the half demon. "Sure. Take my hand dear. Save your strength." Lilynette was cruious to see how the rich lived, but she more worry about Iffy causing trouble. When Iffy took her hand, Lilynettte squeeeze it frimly. She reallly hope the demon wouldn't be release today. Lilynette was concren about the trouble it would cause, but she alos wasn't sure how shameless it could act around others. "Once again. I have to thank you again Loki. I don't know how I'm going to make this up to you." Surely this had to ruin a bit of his night as well.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:37 am

"Sure then IF, as you two both want to go to my penthouse. I will show you and trust me you will enjoy living in it." he got up, the waiter came and gave him his bill, it was around 5000 jewels for just 3 puddings and a lemonade. Anyways, he knew it would be expensive but emotions mattered, not the price. He also had to give some tip, and considering it was expensive, he gave around 1000 jewels as a tip. Too much it was, but class. He then offered both his hands to IF and Lilynette "Well, Ladies and Gentle...ladies sorry, It's time we go." When they would get up, he will turn around and walk towards the staircase, look behind to see if they were coming and then when he would be downstairs, he had to pay more money, he slipped 10000 jewels right into host's pocket, with a little note on a paper saying 'Happy Marriage Anniversary, By Loki.' As he stepped out of the hall and looked behind again to see if they were coming. He sat onto the carriage and would wait for them to sit inside. When they sit, the carriage will progress towards the hotel, even if just 200 meters, still.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 2:37 am

IF would rest upon Lilynette's back, saving her strength to ensure that she wouldn't let the demon come out once again. Once in a year was enough for her, and the demon was just going to get more and more violent if it was going to come out again. "Sorry love... i need to save my strength... my demon can come out at any point. i just need to save my strength... and be close to you... " IF said in a calm and yet cute tone, kissing her love on the cheek before resting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 7:58 am

Lilynette would scoop up her lover in her arms and would carry her (Rather piggyback) for the rest of the way. She wasn't sure if Iffy fallen asleep or just resting her eyes, but she didn't want her to fall down. "Don't worry about just recover your strength. I still be here when you open your eyes." Lilynette would look at her resting half-demon love, it must hard trying to control a demon. Maybe it was faithful that a monster hunter like her fallen in love with Iffy. With Iffy handed for now, Lilynette would follow Loki to the carriage. Of cousre she had remove Iffy from her back and put the smaller girl in her lap so she coud sit down. "What a night so far?" Lilynettte would ask Loki as she look at the sky. "A girl growing up poor like myself. I never thought I would riding in something like this."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:03 am

Lilynette said that how a poor girl wad getting a such treatment, well all of Loki's friend were to be deserving a special treatment. He always gave his friends such special treatment. He spoke with a smile "Well, this is just the beginning." and  then spoke to IF,  and she would only hear if she was awake "You feeling okay now, champ?" and smiled again, by this time, the carriage had reached the hotel, and there stood the 170 floor tall hotel, and there at the roof, stood his penthouse, covering the whole roof, it would be looking grand from even down here, heck it had it's own swimming pool, He then took out his ID that was given to him by the hotel and then say "We're here, Let's go." as he walked forward, the door opened itself, man that was such ordinary, the sensor. He walked to the reception and then looked behind to see if they were coming, if they were there, he would take his ID and give it to the receptionist, who would check it in, and day "Welcome back, Mr. Alucard." He would then walk towards the elevator, and as it was coming from the 160th floor, it would take a while.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 2:30 am

resting her eyes until they arrived at the penthouse, IF's body would slowly return to it's original form and would slowly look better and better. once at the penthouse, IF would slowly wake up and look back to full strength. "Wow... nice place. being rich... must have it's costs though... but still... nice place... hey, Nette... sorry about worrying you... hehe... I'm good now..." IF would say in a calm tone, having a weak smile on her face and her emerald eyes shining like a show of passion.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 3:10 pm

Lilynette would look at Iffy looking for any signs to see if Iffy reallly wasn't okay like she claim to be. When she didn't spot anyone she would lightly sigh as a weight was lift off her chest so to speak. Well the weak smile she cause doubt to form in Lilynettte mind, but if girl eyes were a sgin than she had to be okay. "Its fine. I'm just glad your okay. Demon you is sexy, but well..." Lilynettte would just trail off from there, not quite sure if she should say anything more about it. "Just thank Loki for putting up with us. I don't know how many other men would be doing what he is doing." Lilynettte quietly laugh as she guide Iffy towards the elevator. "Well I can't wait to see more, Loki. Iffy if we get a place of our own lets get something smaller though." Once the elevator started moving, Lilynette would lean back on wall behind her.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 7:45 pm

The elevator had came down, so he waited for the crowd to depart that was inside and sidestepped, when they were out he went in, Lilynette and IF did the same. He clicked on the 'roof' option. When they reached, there stood his penthouse. The roof was 100 m in length and 100 m in breadth, and his penthouse covered the whole of it. There was also a swimming pool up there. He then went inside and sat on the couch and asked them "Well, do you like it? It has 4 bedrooms, so there is no problem of sleeping, pick one. All are doublebeds. Bathrooms are attached to them."

Interior:

Penthouse:
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 12:57 am

IF would chuckle a little before laughing, thinking Lilynette must have forgot about IF's home that she still had waiting for them to use, but it must be a bit dusty, but she couldn't be quite sure. "Nette, did you forget about my home i got? the one i let you rest in four years ago, i still use it occasionally. not that this place isn't fantastic but... you gotta get used to what you can get, and treat it with respect. i do like this place, Loki. it is really fancy, much like the guildhall. a girl could get used to this place. " IF said in a serious tone, having a smile on her face as she felt her strength return to her fully.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 4:26 am

Lilynette would look confused for a moment, but then she remember her encounter with Iffy four years ago.How could she forget that, both of them met when they slay the ice monster. "Sorry. I did forget about your home. Ahh. Well. I suppose we turn your home into our home when we get the chance. I promise no gold paint. Its a shame that gold doesn't look good on everything. " Lilynettte love the color gold no doubt, but she saw some golden houses that look tacky. "Oh I like the penthouse. This surely beats anything I saw in my hometown of E-Rentai. I think this room was larger than my childhoood home. Mmm. The only problem I would have with this place is living alone. So much space for one person." Lilynettte would gesture as she place her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]   Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Ball [Private/Lilynette]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2