Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Processing Power | [Private/Chi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:
Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 1:26 am

Chi was happy to get a hug from her new and cool friend, Uzume, and felt the warmth of Uzume's body through her clothing and felt it soothing, making Chi just keep her arms around Uzume and have a smile on her face, her eyes shut to enjoy the time. "Chi likes the warm feeling Chi gets from being with Uzume... it makes Chi feel human... even though Chi is persocom... so... Chi is happy... for being with coolest C..PU.. Goddess, Uzume. Chi promises not to talk about it... whatever it is. Chi likes cool Uzume, so Chi will like other Uzume equally." Chi said in a honest tone before letting go of Uzume and stepping back a meter to watch Uzume do her Take-over magic.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 6:40 pm

What a nice feeling she felt as she hug Chi. Is this how Blnac feels when she hugs Rom and Ram? She was glad Chi didn't push her away, Uzume did act somewhat uncool causing her to blush somewhat and listening to Chi just made her feel like coolest CPU in the universe. "I'm glad I could make you feel this way and thanks for making me feel so cool. Let me go ahead and transform before I back out." Uzume would take a deep breath as she took a few more steps away from Chi.

"Transform" A white light would engulf Uzume as she close her eyes and begin her transfomation. Her eye color became blue and her red hair became orange hair. Uzume outfit would change along withher growing a pair of wings.

Spoiler:

"CPU Orange Heart will show you her dreams!" When the light faded Uzume was in CPU form as she look around before foucsing on Chi. "This is Uzume Super Cool CPU Mode. Orange Heart! Does Chi Like Uzume this way!>" Orange Heart said in a childike tone, maybe even more so than Chi.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:
Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 9:56 am

Chi would watch in awe as she saw the coolest CPU ever transform into, what she thought to be, one of the cutest ones ever, not knowing about Nepgear or the other CPU candidates, and would be lost for words as to explain her amazement. "C..Chi... thinks... Chi likes Uzume's transformation... Orange heart's name is Orange heart? Orange heart is cutest person... Chi has ever seen. Chi is jealous... umm... can Chi... please get a piggyback ride... to a place to rest...? Chi needs a save place to stay... as it is gonna rain soon and... Chi is no good with rain." Chi explained to the cutesy Orange heart with a tone of worry, as water from the sky would short circuit her and she didn't want to die or lose her memory, unlike Baths and showers of which wouldn't hurt her as much.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 5:25 am

Orange Heart woulld nod her head. "Yes! My name is Orange Heart. Thank you for callling me cute. Uzume thinks you cute too!" Orange Heart would then smile as she would been down so Chi could climb onto her back. "Okay! Chi can stay with Uzume and her sister for as long as you need to. Also hold on tight I'm going to fly us to the hotel I'm staying in. Cute Chi is staying with Uzume!" Once Chi was ready to go.Orange Heart would begin to fly into the air as she pick up speed. "Uzume hasn't flew in a long time. Uzume hopes Chi likes flying. Its faster this way! Weee." Orange Heart cheered as she flew over buildings and people. She look at the sky. It would be best to get home before it rain.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 3:49 am

Chi stared at Orange heart, her eyes shining with wonder as she would go onto Orange heart's back and hug her, rubbing her head across Orange heart's back. "Chi loves Orange heart... Chi would like to stay with Orange heart forever... Chi loves how cute Uzume becomes when Uzume transforms into Orange heart. Orange heart is adorable while Uzume is a badass who is the coolest person in the galaxy... i hope Chi will stay with Uzume and Orange heart forever..." Chi said in a cute manor, as the rain started to come down, just missing the persocom.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 7:13 am

"Uzume willl love Chi as welll." The Open window was big enough for the cute dup to fly through. The tiing couldn't be better was as the rain started to pur down. Orange Heart would pant as she close the window.The weather outside look bad. No going outside for the two of them. "Chi can stay with Uzume for as long as you like. I hope you like the room. It not a house or anything grand like that, but it nice and cozy." Orange Heart then thought about how she could make the place good enough for three people. "You can take the bed when ever you ned it. Uzume willl sleep on the floor or in the chair. The bathroom over there and soome books over there." Orange Heart didn't have much to shown Chi in the hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:20 am

Chi would make note of what Orange heart said before sitting beside the wall furthest away from the window as to protect herself from getting wet, as she was vulnerable to water that was moving, not like baths, which was still water, water that didn't move. "chi doesn't need a bed. chi doesn't sleep. Chi just waits for morning to arrive. if possible, can Chi rest with Uzume every once in a while, as Chi gets lonely... can Chi, Please?! Chi promises that Chi won't be a bother while Uzume sleeps." Chi asked in an adorable tone, having her eyes shine and just show how much it meant to her if she was able to sleep beside Uzume.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:58 pm

Right. She forgot that Chi wasn't human. Orange Heart would just make notes of what her kind needs and don't need. "Uzume shall remember that and Uzume wouldn't mind if Chi wans to rest with Uzume. Just as long as Chi is comfortable with it. Then Uzume is okay with it too!" Orange Heart would spin around as she smile at Chi. "So is there anything that Chi wants to do? or anything that Uzume can do for you?" Orange Heart was happy to do anything that her new friend want to do, even if the flight here tried her out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 12:59 am

Chi pondered on what orange heart asked her, what she wanted or what Orange heart could do for her, before coming with a conclusion. "Chi wants a bath. chi wants to have a bath with Orange heart. will orange heart Accept chi's request for a bath? Chi will be fine in still water, but moving water makes Chi have... problems. Chi doesn't want problems so Chi stays away from moving water. if chi is moving alongside the water, then Chi is fine. so, Will Orange heart accept?" Chi asked Orange heart with a little glimmer in her eyes, hoping that Uzume would accept her offer.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 8:26 am

Orange Heart would offer her hand to Chi. "Okay. Uzume willl accpet Chi request. Uzume could use a bath anyways." Once Chi took Orange Hearthand, Orange Heart would led her to the batthroom and open the door for her. Once they were inside the bathroom, Orange Heart would close the door so no one could walk in on them. Orange Heart would then start to run some warm water into the tub, adding some bubbes to make the bath more fun for them. "Ah. Right" Orange Heart had to think on how to remove her suit, she would quickly take it off and step into the tub, making some roon for Chi. "Hop in whenever your ready! Uzume made sure the water isn't too hot or cold for you!"
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 2:47 am

Chi would take off her clothes, her hair was the only thing covering up her body, which was good as it was a little embarrassing for Chi to be see nude around others, even if it was with her new friend. "Chi is ready. Orange heart looks super cute.... Chi is jealous." Chi said as she would walking into the bath and place herself beside Orange heart, almost like how a daughter would sit nearby her mother. "chi hopes Orange heart doesn't mind Chi being close to Orange heart like this. Chi... doesn't like being too far away from Chi's new friends... when taking a bath..." Chi said shyly, having a small smile on her face. her hair would float on the water and make Chi just stare at it, as she was still a little kid in mind and loved just watching how new things worked out for her.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 6:13 am

Orange Heart would gigiggle as she pop a stary bubble floating in front of her. "Chi doesn't need to be jealous. Uzume thinks Chi is cuter." One of perks of being a CPU is that she doesn't age, so she won't have to worry about growing old like other girls. Orange Heart would pat Chi on the head, she was so cute. "No don't worry. Uzume is fine with the distance between us. It makes it easier to wash your hair and back! Chi has very pretty hair and so much longer than Uzume hair. How does Chi make her hair so pretty?" Orange Heart sigh as find a rag and would begin srcubing Chi back. She fet like a mother or an older sister, ha.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 2:59 am

Chi would ponder on what Orange heart asked, how she kept her hair so nice and pretty, and would try to find a solution as to how she did keep it pretty. "Chi is a persocom, so hair stays like this no matter what. Uzume could dye it a different Color and it would still look pretty. Chi like it like this. Chi feels nice and toasty next to Uzume. it feels like... Chi belongs with Uzume... oh. Chi forgot something. Uzume, Jiraiya can evolve into susanoo, a even cooler persona, if Chi and Uzume bond enough. Chi thinks Uzume is in the magician's arcana, the arcana Jiraiya originates from, so if Uzume and Chi max out our social link, Jiraiya can evolve." Chi said in a happy tone, referencing persona 4 golden, a game she played sometimes in her head whenever she had the time.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 3:48 pm

Orange Heart would laugh as she countine to wash Chi's back. "I could do that, but I think I stick with orange hair, if I dye my hair blonder. Vert might think I'm trying to become her sister!" It would't be a bad thing, but just strange. "Uzume would love to max out her social link with Chi or in Uzume case I would call it our Lily Ranks. Not only to help Jiraya to level up, but to spend as much time with Chi." Orange Heart would say as she hug Chi from behind. It reallly felt nice. After a couple of seconds, Orange Heart would let go of Chi and begin to wash her hair. "I guess being a persocom and CPU aren't too different."
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 12:35 am

seems as if Uzume misunderstood the little persocom, which resulted in a confused "Chi?" remark from her but then after Uzume said that she wanted to max out their social link, or lily rank for her, to ensure that Jiraiya leveled up and evolved into Susanoo, the ultimate Persona of the magician arcana. "Chi meant Uzume dye Chi's hair a different color. Chi understands if Uzume didn't understand what Chi meant. most people don't anyway... Persocons can connect to the internet and other persocons to trade information. is being a CPU like that or is it cooler, Uzume?" Chi asked in a more human like way, having a curious tone and look on her face, almost like she was trying to change herself to act more like a human.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 3:21 pm

Orange Heart was finished up washing Chi har as she shook her head. "Oh, Chi doesn't need to change her hair color.Uzume thinks Chi looks super cute the way she looks now. Plus I don't think having my color willl suit you! You already have beautiful blonde hair. And Uzume is done washing Chi up!" Orange Heart would then think about the other question. "I guess being a CPU can be a bit boring when you have to deal with all the paperwork and we can't connect to the interent without device. Hmm. Maybe being a CPU isn't as cool as Uzume thought." Orange Heart frown a bit .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Processing Power | [Private/Chi]   Processing Power | [Private/Chi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Processing Power | [Private/Chi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2