Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A strange meet up [Uzume/private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uzume

Uzume

A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:56 am

Uzume would stare back at Uni with a confused look, did she say something wrong. It must been too serious, Uzume thought who still hard of hearing, why was she shooting a gun in her Orange Heart mode? "Unisy!? You want do mature things to me when you get me home? What I thought you would those things with Gearsy! uh? I...You're not like Sadie right?" Uzume really wasn't hearing Unisy all that well and her loud voice did cause a few people to look their way. Uzume then remain slient as she rub her ears. That echo was still ringing in her ears.
Back to top Go down
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Name: Uni
Alignment: Lawfully netural.
Mana:
A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:57 am

What... the... Heck... that was all that Uni could think when Uzume said what she did, and oh boy, did it make a lot of people talk and whisper bad things about the CPU Candidate, in which Uni was about blow her top off and go berserk, but thanks to Noire's teaching to Uni about staying calm, Uni was able to keep her calm and ignore them. "it's a good thing Noire kept telling me how to stay calm... otherwise i may have really hurt someone... come on you... we're going to put you to bed and rest your ears." Uni said as she would grab Uzume and pull her to her hotel room, of which uni had already got information from Kei as to where they were staying and how to get there. as soon as Uni and Uzume got there, Uni would walk Uzume over to the bed and place her there before sighing and looking a little mad.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 6:38 pm

Uzume would rub her head as she look at a slightly anrgy Uni. Uzume couldn't hear everything correctly, but she was sure she heard the words hurt and you. Uzume didn't see what she said was wrong? Would Uni really hurt her or whatever was going through her mind. "Unisy? What is wrong. Uh sorry for what I said. I couldn't hear you correctly, but I should know you never do anything like that....at least not with me Any I'm there some shooting games around here." Uzume rub her ears as she tease Uni a bit. Uzume would just lay on the bed and watch Uni. It was a bit strange being here with her all alone.
Back to top Go down
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Mana:
A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 3:22 am

Uni was about to explode in anger but thanks to her maturity, she would keep it in just long enough to have it die down while Uzume apologies to her about what she said and that she thought that they had some shooter games around the hotel room, which was Uni's forte but she wasn't in the mood for gaming and was more intone to call Nepgear up and try to expel her stress by talking to the only person besides, well, Uzume, that understood her and actually made her feel wanted. Uni would tug on Uzume's arm where her visual radio was and have her hand on the radio as a way to say that she wanted to use it. "please... let me... use this, Uzume" Uni asked in a clear, slow way to ensure Uzume wouldn't misunderstood her for something else.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 7:38 am

Even if Uzume hearing was still a bit off she could easily understand what Uni wanted. She had on reason to say no and she did wanted to make it up to Uni fopr what ever problems she cause her for the day. 'Sure you can use it. Just be careful with it. I don't know if I can repair here in Fiore if anything happens to it.. It should be easy to use. You can use the voice command feature or use it like you would phone." Uzume would then remove the Visual Radio from her arm so Uni could use it without having to drag Uzume around. Uzume would teh lay back down on the bed wondering whta Uni would do with it.
Back to top Go down
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:43 am

Uni would put the visual radio on to her wrist before calling up Nepgear to see if she was OK while also trying to have her calm Uni down before it would cause her to have to breath and be outside for a few minutes to release her pent up stress she had inside her. "come on, Nepgear... pick up. i know your there... please, pick up before i pop a vein... oh, nepgear. i need... a little help. Uzume here had a acident with a gun and she ended up making herself deaf for a little bit... well, not deaf but hard of hearing... anything you think i should do to get her back to normal?" Uni asked her friend with a calm tone, trying her best not to show how stressed she was.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 7:22 am

As uzume would finally fall sleep. Nepgear would see that she had a calll coming and would stop doing some paperwork to answer it. "First Neptune hit her head and now Uzume has hearings problems. Oh Goodness I hope they aren't causing too much troube Uni. Uzume should be fine it just takes time as long as serious damage isn't done." Even if Uni look clam Nepgear had a feeling that her best friend was stress, she ony wish coud be there physically yo comfort her. "How are you doing Uni? Found any neat gun or gun parts in Fiore." Nepgear had a friendly and caring smile as she foucs on Uni.
Back to top Go down
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 7:30 am

Uni would sigh before smiling at her best friend, feeling Nepgear's positive charm and nature flow through the screen just by having her around which really soothed her soul and released some built up stress that she had inside her, feeling more calm and less... agitated. "I am feeling good, Nepgear. i haven't really found any good parts to use for a new gun yet, but as soon as i do, i want you to help me with some blue prints. just... thanks, Nepgear... for being here and just... talking to me. i... miss being with you.. and I'm sorry... for leaving you there... without saying anything... I'm sorry, Nepgear." Uni said in a depressed and sadden tone, feeling a little down but still happy that Nepgear was around.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 9:15 am

Nepgear would smile. She did wish Uni would have told her that she was leaving, but she couldn't change it now, plus with most of sisters in Fiore. She doubt she could visit Uni. "Don't worry Uni. I can understand your reasons for leaving. Just let me know next time so I can say goodbye. Your my closet friend after all." Nepgear would press both of hands together with a faint blush on her cheeks. Good thing vert wasn't here to tease her. "You know I'm allways here for you Uni. Also if you see Pluita in Fiore keep her clam please." Nepgear nervously look at Uni as she realize that alll of her purple haired sisters where go. She felt a bit emo, but try not to let Uni notced her.
Back to top Go down
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 1:49 am

Uni would listen to Nepgear closely, feeling rather upset about leaving her best friend there but felt like it was best to give herself a little more self-reliance and to get Noire to notice her error of her ways, just so then Uni could return home. "look... Nepgear... can you call Big sis for me? i... want to talk to her... and Nepgear, i... do see your feeling of being Emo... it is alright... i.. love you, Nepgear... your quirks... your smile... it just... makes me happy to be with you. please... don't tell anyone i said that... unless... you feel like... you should... i... won't stop you... anyway, just Phone up big sis Noire... i... still want you on the line also... so please... don't go.." Uni would say in a upset tone, having visible tears in her eyes, having not seen Noire in a while and finally saying her feelings to Nepgear.. it was a little much for Uni to handle and she needed Noire to be able to help her deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 5:49 pm

Nepgear faced was a bright red when Uni reveal her true feelings to her.She could feel her heart fluttere as she listen to Uni. "Please don't cry Uni. I love you too. Even if you act Tsundere towards me I know that you care for me. I love your drive to be the best, your looks, knowledge of firearms and everything. I wish we were together right now. I keep this between us." Nepgear just wanted to hug Uni and comfort her, but she couldn't right now.

Nepgear would then put Noire on the line as she was doing some paper work. She was a bit dsiappointed it wasn't Neptune, but when she Uni she drop her pen. "Uni! What is wrong. You haven't hurt yourself have you?" It was hard for Noire not to act Tsundere, but she knew Uni needed her now and she didn't want to make things worse with her antics. Plus she promise Neptune she would act like a better sister.
Back to top Go down
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:18 am

Uni would calm down a bit as Noire would appear onto the visual radio and asked if she was OK and if she didn't hurt herself. "Noire, I'm fine... it... is nice to see you again... sis... i missed you... i... needed to talk to you... umm... are you... OK without me? i... have been... rather low before talking to you... and Nepgear here... i... have been crying... and i have been alone... before bumping into Uzume here.. who shot a gun and lost her hearing... Noire... I'm... sorry for leaving you..." Uni would say in a upset and depressed tone, having tears still flow from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 2:08 pm

Noire would start crying too as she listen to Uni. "No Uni I'm sorry for not being the best big sister I could be. I didn't give you the love and affection you earned. I haven't say this enough and I'm sorry, but for now on I wouldn't be embrassed to love my sister. Uni I love you and I couldn't ask for a better little sister. Your make me and the entire nation of Lastation proud! You will make a fine CPU someday Uni." Noire would said with tears of joy running down her face. She was more disappointed in herself than anything, she just hope Uni could forgive her.

Nepgear would have a few tears of her own. "Uni and Noire. You two such be so hard on each other and yourselves. Oh Goodness you both are amazing CPUs. Just be happy and make a fresh start." Nepgear would give Uni a look of encourgament.
Back to top Go down
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 10:05 am

"Noire... Nepgear... I'm... sorry... i made you both... upset... I made Nepgear feel emotional and not be able to vent it out... i made you, Noire... cry... I am sorry... i am so sorry for just... leaving you both behind... without saying a word... I am so sorry... " Uni cried out, crying harder and harder, having her hands cover her face to stop the tears from messing up her dress. Uni was feeling so bad, she didn't know what to do, so she would cry until she felt a little better. "Noire... please... stop crying... your not... a bad sister... you taught me... to be strong... you taught me... to stay calm in any... situation... so.. seeing you crying... makes me... feel like a bad little sister... not being... Not.. Being... able to make you... happy... I am sorry... Noire..." Uni said in a more depressed tone, obviously feeling that she was to blame for what happened.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 5:08 am

Nepgear was getting even sadder when he friend getting depressed. "Uni! Please don't cry. I forgive you already. Just please stop cry. "You here is now and that is all that matters. So turn that frown upside down upgrade any gun you may have as soon as I get my hands on them. So cheer up." Nepgear would said in a more upbeat friend and the girl she loves.

Noire would wipe away her tears as she look at Uni. "Sorry for that. Your not a bad sister. Of course you make me happy. When I see you complete a request or shot some my pride grow." Noire work and set it to the side. "I do blame myself for you leaving, but I willl work on being a better sister. Now smile already Uni. Its not like not I like seeing you happy." Well Noire couldn't stop all of her Tsundere from coming out.
Back to top Go down
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 3:36 am

Uni would start to calm down as Noire would tell her that it was not like she wasn't happy to see her, which meant she was very happy to see her, which made Uni feel relieved. "Noire, Nepgear, it's alright. i am alright. thank you both, i... don't know what i would ever do without you both... Big sis... thank you so darn much... i love you and i am so sorry for leaving you. Nepgear... if you get the chance... please... come over, i... want to be with you... so please... think about it..." Uni said in a depressed and yet joyful tone, having a smile as tears kept flowing out her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 7:27 am

Nepgear would grin as she held both of her hands together. "Oh. I will be with you in about a month or so. Vert has spread the news that IF is getting married to a girl name Lilynette The rest of CPUs and Orcales are planning how to attend the wedding wihtout leaving our homes defneseless." Nepgea was sure this would make Uni even happier. She coudn't wait until then. A shame that they ove each other but couldn't be togther yet.

Noire would isten to the exchange between the CPUs candidate. She wouldn't comment on it, but it remind her of her and Neptune a bit. Hopefullly Neptune didn't forget about her. "I'm sure you would do fine with us. You from Lastation. We onlty do everything right. Jokes aside. Nepgear is correct. Once we get a handeled on things here. You should be abe to see us in month time." Welll maybe Nepgear at east, Noire would mentallly added.
Back to top Go down
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:57 am

Uni would have a smile on her face when Nepgear informed her that she and the others would be coming over in a month because of a wedding between IF and lilynette, a woman Rom informed her about a while back. as soon as Noire added in with a joke, Uni would wipe her tears away and have a big smile on her face, as she would be thrilled to see her older sister once again. "thank you, Nepgear... big sis... you both... have helped me out a lot. Nepgear, I'll make sure to get a hotel room for us. big sis... once we meet up again... i want to talk to you... so please, try to free up your scheduled so then we can chat... love you both, Nepgear... Noire " Uni said in a sweet and gentle tone, having a big smile on her face as she found happiness between her and Noire
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:27 pm

Noire would have just as a big of a smile on her face. "Don't want to share a hotel room with your older sister. Hmph." Noire preetnded to be hurt. It was fine with her, she could share a hotel room with Neptune al by herself if she could get Uzume to eave for a bit. "Now you look much cuter with a smile on you fce. Uni. That what I love to see everyday. Don't you agree Nepgear." Nepgear woud nod her head in agreement. "That Great. We can share what has happen to each other! It be great to see you in person Uni. I make sure to bring over some ideas I have fro some robots and guns. No one else seems to be as intereste in that like you." Nepgear frown a bit. Neptune nor Uzume woud let her turn their home into a robot.
Back to top Go down
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 2:38 am

Uni would laugh a little when Noire acted shocked that she didn't want to share a room with her, but Uni knew that Noire had other motives and people she'd rather spend time with and she knew Uni wanted to spend time with her best friend, Nepgear. "Sorry Noire... but at least you can spend time with Neptune. think of it as like Lastation and Planeptune bonding and becoming even more reliant on one another. Nepgear... you haven't changed one bit...I am so glad. I'll be sure to give you my side of the ideas and inform you about what has happened. also... Noire... we can spend time together when we see each other. I... won't go away from you, sis." Uni said in a sweet tone before giving a sorrowful smile, feeling bad for leaving Noire.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 1:00 pm

Noire would blush as Uni mention Neptune. She hate to admit that her sister was right. The Tsundere in her wanted to deny that statement so badly. "I be looking forward to spending time with you Uni, but for now I have to go and finish up some work. I talk to you later Uni." Noire would then disconncetd herself fromm the call as she went back to work, plus she had to finish making wedding outfits for everyone.

Nepgear would laugh after Noire was gone. "You know your sister confesss to Neptune. I guess us Planetptune CPUs have a thing for twin tail tsunderes. It looks like I have to go as welll. Pheasy is cuasing problems, Bye Uni! Watch over my sisters for me. I love you!" Nepgear would wave before her connection was cut.

Uzume was still sleeping like a rock. Snoring every once in awhile.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 1:20 am

as soon as Noire and Nepgear had shut off their visual radios, Uni would breath a sigh of relief, knowing that Noire was happy and that Nepgear loved her and made her feel wanted, and it felt so nice to her. Uni would then feel tired and choose to sleep right besides Uzume, after putting a quilt over the two of them. "night, uzume... I'll see you at the wedding real soon... Nepgear... Sis... I'll see you there too" Uni said in a happier tone, before slowly closing her eyes and falling asleep.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange meet up [Uzume/private]   A strange meet up [Uzume/private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A strange meet up [Uzume/private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2