Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lightning Devil Slayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizz Snowfang

Blizz Snowfang

Lightning Devil Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Devil Slayer   Lightning Devil Slayer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 8:38 am

SPELL LISTS
Due to the nature of the element, every spells of Blizz has a chance for stun and bleed.

Spell Name: Thunder Demon's Fists
Element: Lightning
Mana Cost: 40
Magic: Primary
Class: Offensive
Effects: Blizz covers both fists in lightning and used it to strike his enemies. Each punches deal D-rank spell's damage (a bruise, cat-scratch harm). When hit, it has a chance of stunning the opponent. Since this covers his fists, the range of the spell is point-blank (based on Blizz's arm's length)
Duration: 2 posts
Cooldown: 1 post

Spell Name: Thunder Demon's Rage
Mana Cost: 10
Effects: Blizz starts to turn the air in his lungs into the element of lightning. He then released it in form of a beam of lightning, coming out from his mouth at the speed of 10 m/s and the width of 4 meters. It is capable of reaching the range of 20 meters. The attack inflicts D-rank damage (a bruise, cat-scratch harm) and has a chance of stunning the opponent as well as pierce damage that may result in bleeding.
Duration: Instant

Spell Name: Spark
Mana Cost: 5
Class: Support
Effects: Creates a spark of lightning by snapping his finger together.
Cooldown: N/A

Spell Name: Jumping Lightning
Effects: Emits lightning from his body that jumps around his body. (e.g. a lightning comes out from his shoulder, jumps towards his right leg, and disappear). Use to show off his power.

Spell Name: Lightning Form
Effects: Used to get rid off his boredom. Between his palms, he can create a link of lightning. When his palms are getting closer, the link current becomes stronger. He may shape the link into a form, such as the Eiffel tower-shape or  hexagram, etc.

Last edited by Blizz Snowfang on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Devil Slayer   Lightning Devil Slayer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:45 pm

Blizz Snowfang wrote:
SPELL LISTS
Due to the nature of the element, every spells of Blizz has a chance for stun and bleed.

Spell Name: Thunder Demon's Fists
Mana Cost: 40
Effects: Blizz covers both fists in lightning and used it to strike his enemies. Each punches deal D-rank spell's damage (a bruise, cat-scratch harm, or minor 1st degree burns). When hit, it has a chance of stunning the opponent.
Burns are exclusive to fire magics only so take that off.
-State the range of the spells

Duration: 2 posts

Spell Name: Thunder Demon's Rage
Mana Cost: 10
Effects: Blizz starts to turn the air in his lungs into the element of lightning. He then released it in form of a beam of lightning, coming out from his mouth at the speed of 10 m/s and the width of 4 meters. It is capable of reaching the range of 20 meters. The attack inflicts D-rank damage (a bruise, cat-scratch harm, or minor 1st degree burns) and has a chance of stunning the opponent as well as pierce damage that may result in bleeding.
Take our 1st Degree burns since its exclusive to Fire magics

Spell Name: Spark
Effects: Creates a spark of lightning by snapping his finger together.

Spell Name: Jumping Lightning
Effects: Emits lightning from his body that jumps around his body. (e.g. a lightning comes out from his shoulder, jumps towards his right leg, and disappear). Use to show off his power.

Spell Name: Lightning Form
Effects: Used to get rid off his boredom. Between his palms, he can create a link of lightning. When his palms are getting closer, the link current becomes stronger. He may shape the link into a form, such as the Eiffel tower-shape or  hexagram, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com
Blizz Snowfang

Blizz Snowfang

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Devil Slayer   Lightning Devil Slayer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 7:19 am

Updated ^^
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Devil Slayer   Lightning Devil Slayer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 8:29 am

I also forgot to mention please add the element. It was my fault for not including it
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com
Blizz Snowfang

Blizz Snowfang

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Devil Slayer   Lightning Devil Slayer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 12:42 am

updated ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Devil Slayer   Lightning Devil Slayer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning Devil Slayer
Page 1 of 1