Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:13 am

"Such a noble idea. Iffy. Sadly there are plently of childs in this land who need a a good and stable home and I'm sure you two who make wonderful parents if you choose to adopt one day. The idea of being an older sister to your kids is certainly amazing even more wonderful than getting they newest games." Vert woukl comment as she noticed that Neputne and Noire were gone. She wonder where they got off too. Hopefullly Neptune isnt causing trouble.

"Your help would be most grateful, Vert.You did such a wonderful job with the wedding." L-Sha would gesture towards everyone mingle and talking with each other. L-Sha would hug Iffy. "Don't worry about the past. I make sure you have a golden future with me." Liynettte smile as she countine to hug her wife.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Name: IF
Alignment: Lawfally good
Mana:
wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 1:30 am

IF was confused by what Vert said about being an older sister to her kids but she was glad that Vert was enthusiastic about the idea, so IF would forget her confusion and continue to ponder on something that was bothering her for a while now. seeing Rom reunite with her sisters was a sweet thing to see and, even though IF didn't see Neptune go with Noire, she knew that Nep had something up her sleeve which was going to surprise her, so IF would look around to see if Neptune was gone, and she was, alongside Noire, so IF would inform everyone about it. "thank you lady vert for that. i know about the children and that is why i want to adopt. now.. i believe Neptune took Noire somewhere to confess something to her. i bet Nep is doing something either really sweet or really mean." IF said with a tone of worry, hoping that Neptune wasn't really going to do anything mean to Noire.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:57 am

Neptune would laugh a little when she heard Noire say she'd try to make her less lazy, or slackerish in her view, but she should have known that she wasn't gonna change so willingly and she would need to put a lot of hard work into it to even change her slightly. "Noire, you can't change people. we are who we are and you should know that if i wasn't lazy, i would not be me. just like how if Vert wasn't busty, she wouldn't be her and if Blanc wasn't so child-like, she wouldn't be her." Neptune would explain to Noire, having a small smile on her face as she looked at Noire.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:32 am

Noire would let out a sigh of defeat as she took few more licks of their ice cream and offer some to Neptune. "I hate to admit it, but you have a point. I suppose Neptune wouldn't be Neptune if you weren't lazy and besies your home stilll does bettter than the other nations. Which I still can't understand why." Noire would pout before she kiss Neptune. "Fine. I put with your lazy already. I can still deal with it. Just don't ask for help if Histy comes after you. How is Nepgear related to slacker like you?" Noire said in a playful manner as she lean on her love.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 am

Lilynettte would pat her wife on the back and smile. "I'm sure that Neptune and Noire are doing fine. They seem like an odd pairing to me, but opposites attarct I suppose. I do wonder what they are doing. They haven't return here yet." Lilynette look like she was about to make some sort of teasing remark, but chose not to. "I wonder if any more people might confess. Weddings do bring out people true feelings or at least that what I heard." Lilynettte chuckled a bit.

"If Neptune did confess it would be about time that got together. It was cler that Noire like Neptune more than just a friend and Neptune did tease Noire the most. Like how I tease Blanc." Vert would let her chest bounce which cuse Blanc to get annoyed. "So what next for you two?"
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:44 am

Neptune would ponder on what Noire asked her, how Nepgear was related to her, a slacker who didn't do much work at all, and would come up with the solution. "maybe because she is more mature and i am the more childish one. in every family, there is a mature sister and a childish one. it just seems like me and Nepgear switched roles and that's why she is related to me, besides the hair and HDD form. it is like asking why Uni is related to you. sorry if that made you upset or anything, Noire. let's head back. the others might be worried about us." Neptune told Noire in a calm tone, letting Noire have the rest of the ice cream, before getting up and stretching.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:55 am

IF would sigh before pondering on what Vert said, what they would do next, which was something she had to really ponder on as it was starting to make it difficult for her to make any plans if she was going to have to take over Blue Pegasus, even though it was pretty quiet and nothing was really going on around there. "i still have the quests i have to do from Info-chan, and... i have to try and control my demon better... she is getting more rampant... but once i have her under control, i will be able to use her powers more efficiently. i won't be able to settle down until i... am able to keep her in check." IF said in a tone of worry, as she was uncertain she would be able to keep her in check and her demon would burst out and burn everything around her, which worried her a lot.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Lilynette didn't think too much ahead of what was next for them. The monster hunter would wrap her arm aroun Iffy waist and hum a bit. "Things been so quiet at the guild that I forgot about requests for the guild... I suppose I should work on my golden powers. It been years since I use them." Lilynettte sighed as before she kiss Iffy on the lips. "Don't worry I'm sure you can handle your demon side. I been right by your side if you need help or anything. Your demon side is sexy, but not as cute or nice as you." Lilynette hold back on teasing her new wife a bit.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 2:15 am

IF blushed slightly when Lilynette kissed her again, as her sweet lips touched hers, it was like a fire sprouted from her soul and made everything seem better again. when Lilynette said that she believed in IF that they would be able to control the demon in her, IF would start to feel faint, as if the demon was trying to prove otherwise, which made her fall to the ground, hold her head and look very weak. "apparently...she doesn't think so... so she is trying to drain... my strength away... sorry... " IF said in a weak tone, trying to get up but her strength would fail her and she would be unable to get up.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 6:02 pm

Noire frown slightly at the comment about Uni. Noire would sighed as she stood up and change into her HDD forum. "Don't worry you didn't upset me, If I did upset you then I'm sorry. You goofball. I suppose we should get back to the others. How about a friednly race back to the wedding. After all I still have show you that Lastation will always be number one." Black Heart would hold out her hand to help Neptune stand up if she needed it.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 7:40 pm

Lilynettte would catch IF before she fllall on the ground for the second time. A look of worry would shown on her face. "That pesky demon. Its no problem. Though I think we should go somehwere a bite more private until you get your strength back up love. ." Carrying Iffy like a princess. Lilynettte would take them to one of the samll rrown atoom where bacholer party are generally thrown at.ynettte as she "Yeah Lets spend some alone time together for a bit. I was so nervous but I think this wedding has turn out well." Lilynette laugh a bit. You think Iffy would be the one carrying Lily.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:40 am

barely keeping conscience, IF would hold onto Lilynette and start to breath heavily, as if all her strength was going all at once and it was hurting her, but she would be able to stay awake as the demon was starting to slow down and allow IF to rest. "it is okay, Lily... you were amazing, as always... mind if you set me down? i need to keep my strength up... and my demon is letting off eating my energy for now.. " IF said in a weak tone barely able to make even a small smile on her face as she would slowly close her eyes
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 9:39 am

"Oh do I have too? You just so cute that I don't want to let go." Lilynettte would tease lightly before she set her wife down. Lilynettte was still a bit worried, but she figure that nothing too bad would happen. "Well. Dear if that demon tries anything I be here. Now rest up. I do get enjoyment in watching my love one sleeping. Plus we can more fun at night, but I'm getting ahead of myself." Lilynettte laughed as she watch her wife.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 2:29 am

[end of thread. exit]
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Thread End - Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]   wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wedding day has arrived. [private/L-sha/neptune/uzume]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2