Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Histoire

Histoire

A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] Empty
PostSubject: A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]   A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 10:28 am

Histoire was practically dragging herself over to the chair she was trying to get up onto before sitting down on it before ordering some cold lemonade for herself. Histy was at a local cafe, still a little new to the area and with her book/tomb not being able to get over onto large seats, Histy had to drag herself onto it so then she could be able to talk to the barista at the front desk just to be able to order anything as she was so small she couldn't see much over the top of the desk.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Name: Loki Alucard
Alignment: Phantom Lord
Mana:
A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]   A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 3:56 am

Loki was strolling down the street, a smile on his face. He was happy, he had earned a few frineds. This was maybe the first time he was happy because a friend of him was about get married, Lilynette. For a moment, he was on her. But second he was happy that she was to be married. Marriage. A unbreakable bond of two lovers, couples. He would walk into a local café for some coffee. He would sit down on the same table, the just opposite chair of Histoire as he didn't even spot her because of her size. He asked for his order and signaled the waiter to come here "Chocolate Pudding with Strawberry Milkshake please." He was wearing his normal attire, his.playboy t-shirt and Levi's Jeans with Nike Air Max.
Back to top Go down
Histoire

Histoire

PostSubject: Re: A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]   A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 2:35 am

Historie had order a cup of tea to have with a straw to allow her to be able to drink it without having to dunk her head into the cup, and once the tea arrived, histoire would climb up onto the table, leaving her tomb on the chair, and would notice Loki, the odd man who appeared before her, having seen his legs from under the table. "why, hello young one. My name is histoire, tomb and oracle of planeptune. If I may ask, what is your name, young sir? Forgive me for just calling you young, considering my appearance. Do not ask my age, as not even I know, considering I have lost count of the years…" Histoire informed Loki with a smile, using the straw to allow her to drink her tea, feeling the warmth of the tea go through her body.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:
A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]   A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 5:44 am

AS his order came, he took a sip and could not control his feeling but say "This is Delicious." That was when he heard a girl' voice, her voice was almost weak and she called him 'young'. A 300 year old man was not accustomed to be called young but he spoke with a smile "Well, hello Histoire. My name is Loki and I am not accustomed to be called young, but it's okay and mind If I get you a larger chair? SO I can communicate with you better." He then ate a slice of his pudding which was also delicious.
Back to top Go down
Histoire

Histoire

PostSubject: Re: A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]   A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 3:21 am

Histoire would have her tomb placed onto the table before sighing, feeling like her height was getting in the way as she was tiny and was unable to do most things without the help of her tomb. "you don't need to worry, Loki. i can sit on the table just fine. you appear to be young, just like myself. it would seem as if we both make people see us as young. i am sorry that i can't confirm my true age, as the years of this place being in the world can not add up to my true age. i can confirm you that i older then seven hundred years old, so you can get a general idea of my true age. if you wish to get me a large chair, i won't mind. i am here for a wedding between one of my daughters and her girlfriend. have you heard of a girl named IF? she is my daughter and i am here to support her. i do hope she didn't cause any trouble here, like Neptune would..." Histoire said with a sigh before looking a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]   A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 8:53 am

Histoire would place something like a tomb on the table, as Loki would get her a larger chair, and ask her to sit on it politely by pointing towards it, the chair wad up to the height of the table, the table reached up to Loki's breasts which was enough height for Histoire, she would say that she was more than 700, that was too much. Loki was almost there thought, 300, she also said about her daughter's marriage with her girlfriend, bisexuality was common now and he didn't mind it, one of GIS friend named Lilynette was too bisexual. When Histoire said IF and then Neptune. He spoke "I know IF, and the girl you're talking about is Lilynette, a friend of mine. We met at a ball"
Back to top Go down
Histoire

Histoire

PostSubject: Re: A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]   A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:12 am

Histoire would get onto the larger chair, having her tomb under her to allow her to fly onto it and would listen to what Loki had to say about IF. "at a ball you say? well, i hope IF behaved well there and her demon didn't come out, but, knowing trouble, it probably did... i apologies for any damage she did and for anything her demon said. it is rather hard to keep her in check when Indian food, no matter what, smells spicy to her and that sets her demon off... I'm sorry, Loki." Histoire said in an apologetic tone, drinking her tea slowly as to not burn herself on it.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]   A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 9:28 am

Histoire got on the larger chair, good for now cause she looked about 30 centimeters or less, and it would be impossible to communicate with her as Loki was almost 6'0" and taller than the average person, and massively taller than her. Well, she was IF's mother so that kind of made her know everything about her, obviously IF's demon side had broken out. He spoke "Well, it was okay and I was eating some Indian though it was sweet, she had problems as you told her problems, but she didn't cause any, just her demon was like playing with her" he smiled, he himself was a demon, he spoke in a low voice so only Histoire could hear "Well, she did ruin my friendly dance with Lilynette, but I didn't as it was usual of people that love each other getting overprotective of each other."
Back to top Go down
Histoire

Histoire

PostSubject: Re: A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]   A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 1:08 am

Histoire would listen to Loki's side of the story and would make note about what he was eating and how IF had reacted to it. "i apologies. IF has always had trouble around that type of food. her demon changes the smell of some foods into what it needs to re-awaken. just to inform you, i am IF's adopted mother. her god mother passed away a long time ago and her mother... she died from giving birth to IF. IF has always been rather protective, especially around people she likes. she is protective of Lilynette, you say? sounds like she is the replacement for Compa, her old crush. poor Compa though... I'll comfort her when i see her. don't take IF wrong, she is nice but... she is rather protective and... she doesn't want anyone she loves to get hurt. i apologies." Histoire informed Loki, having an apologetic tone in her voice and a small look of worry on her face.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]   A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:44 am

After Histoire almost gave him an short lecture on IF , he would say "That's sad. I feel sorry for her actually but her...father?." He asked. He took another bit of the pudding and sipped the milkshake. He had a smile on his face, and he looked casual and normal, and he just asked generally about IF's father and not trying to offend Histoire. He then said, after or if when Histoire would have answered his question, he spoke "Well. It was some Indian Veg. Style Almond Pudding. While it is sweet. It might have some spice, It doesn't tastes spicy though."
Back to top Go down
Histoire

Histoire

PostSubject: Re: A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]   A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 3:19 am

Histoire would sigh as she listened to the story on Loki's side, feeling bad for Lilynette, IF and Loki. "that would do it... any Indian food sets off her demon... I am truly sorry if she set anything on fire or caused people to be burned to death... her demon is part of the very rare class of demons, known as eternal demons. they burn a blue fire and are known to cause mischief and mayhem wherever they may go. I am so sorry for any trouble that may have caused you. " Histoire said in an apologetic tone, looking very sorry for whatever trouble may have happened while IF had her demon out.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]   A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:12 am

"Nah, we controlled it and took her to my penthouse." He spoke with a smile and again took a sip. It was good that they controlled so there wand't any mess and it was cleaned up, as they immediately departed from there without ruining it for others, well it wad ruined a bit for Loki, as far as they were his friends, he didn't care about his night. He then said "So Histoire, tell me a little about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Histoire

Histoire

PostSubject: Re: A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]   A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 12:41 am

when Loki asked for her to talk about herself, Histoire would try to think up a few things that could spark interest between the two of them. "I am the oracle of Planeptune, a country run by IF's sisters, Neptune, Plutia, Nepgear and Uzume. i took care of all the CPUs of Planeptune and even IF, Compa, her childhood friend, and Peashy, another friend of hers. I am a tomb, a ancient oracle of time, able to use the elements to aid me in combat. don't let my small size fool you, I am a force to be feared. I am part of the magic council, but i am off duty, much like IF and her agent work. that is all i can share. tell me about yourself, Loki." Histoire would inform loki with a stern and calm tone, having a small smile on her face as she talked to the youth, well... not youth but still, hoping that he wouldn't question her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]   A Oracle strolls in [Open to two] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Oracle strolls in [Open to two]
Page 1 of 1