Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Basilisk

Basilisk

Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3] Empty
PostSubject: Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3]   Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:29 am

Clover was just a simple town with the famous Blue Pegasus. It remained undisturbed by any sort of outside forces. Until now!

A large snake the size of sixty grown men in length slithered into town with blood red eyes just calling for terror. The Basilisk hissed as it came closer to town. It was hungry. He could taste the blood and sweet, sweet flesh of those pathetic yet juicy humans. They were the ideal prey to satisfy his enormous hunger! A loud hiss came from his as he entered into town. The townspeople heard a loud hiss coming from the large creature. Crying out in fear, they ran in a stampede like a herd of frighten cattle.

Notes!:
Back to top Go down
Leon Krane

Leon Krane

Character sheet
Name: Leon Krane
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Mana:
Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3] Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3]   Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 8:38 am

Leon sat at a small corner cafe sipping his morning latte while enjoying a nice little article about the influx of imports from the country of Sin. As he took a sip from his latte a sudden scream seamed to catch his attention. He looked up and saw nothing that would have given reason for such s noise nor did he see the person that the scream originated from leading him to brush off such an event as nothing more than the shenanigans of some immature citizen. It wasn't until he was placing his cup on the table and heard the second scream did he think that it might be a bit more than a foolish prank. He placed his newspaper on the small table and focused on the general region that he heard the sound from. It was only but a moment before he saw several people sprinting around the corner with the look of sheer terror. Leonard stood up immediately from his seat and proceeded to walk against the crowd right towards whatever was causing such an uproar. As he rounded the corner Leonard was instantly shocked to see a giant snake slithering through the streets. While his instincts told him to flee his dignity and duty to Fiore forced him to stay.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3] Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3]   Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 9:28 am

Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3] 18de818d37382a6ac6fa5d31cd59deac18a5a70f

Lilynette Gold was enjoying her morning stroll through Clover, the sun felt good on her skin. Her mind was thinking about what she could do with her girlfriend later in the day. So many thoughts ran through her head, some of them not so pure. Lilynette happily sigh until screaming and hissing could be heard in the distance. Being a monster hunter, Lilynette knew when a city was under seige by a monster. After all her hometown of E-Rentai was constantly attack by monsters until they finally manage to destoryed the city and enslaved its citiznes. "I won't let a monster destory my second home!" Gold L would begin to run towards the source of the hissing, weaving her way through the panic citiznes of Clover. As Lilynette got closer to the sounds of the hissing, she would stop running and come to a halt as she approach a small cafe. Using the cafe as makeshift cover, Lilynette would soon spot what was causing such hayem.

"Looks like I'm making Iffy a snakeskin coat." Lilynette smrik as she watch the gaint seprent slithering through the streets. Even if she was a low ranking mage with only a handful of spells she had to defend Clover. Hopefully there where other Mages in the area willing to help her defeat this monster.
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3]   Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:56 pm

The enormous snake whipped around very fast to face the two newcomers. These two were not running in fear like the rest of them. Who did they think they were? Perhaps they had quite the... succulent taste to them. A long, forked tongue flickered out, big red eyes glaring down upon the two. The male seemed like a fitting snack. As for the famle, maybe he could drag her back to his lair as a fine stone statue. Either way, neither of them were going to walk away from here alive. The Basilisk roared, an ear-splitting screech that rattled people to the core before it's body charged at quite the speed! It slithered in, eyes growing brighter until two beams fired from each of them, aimed right for the female. If these beams struck her, she would find herself petrified. As for the male, Basilisk would be ready to lash out with an alternate means of removing him if he dared get in it's way.

Quote :
Spell Name: Lesser Petrifying Gaze
Mana Cost: 20
Magic: Serpentine Magic
Class: Offensive
Element: No Element
Effects: The caster fires two red beams from their eyes. These beams are 6 meters large and travel in a straight line at a max range of 30 meters at a speed of 15 m/s. Upon contact, it petrifies the target, turning them into stone. During this time they are unable to take action, and cannot be harmed.
Duration: 1
Cooldown: 2
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3]   Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:00 pm

Quote :
OOC: I have no idea if Leon is stilll active on here and with Staff busy. I'm just going to exit this thread. I understand that I won't get an sort of reward for leaving the thread, but I think at this moment of time. Staff is just too busy to handle this event.

So she was able to draw the attetion of the gaint snake. Maybe it heard the comment L-Sha made about the snake-skin coat regardless it would seem like the gaint snake would foucs on L-Sha.  A signal to her that she maybe the pose the most danger to the snake. When the large seprent began to roar, Lilynette would use that moment to prepere a defenese to protect herself. When the snake was charging its attack, with its eyes growing brighter. Lilynette would surround herself with a cube of cyrstal that provide her protection from all angles of attacks. Lilynette would watch from the safety of her cyrtsal defense as the beams impact her crystals and notice a horrible things. While the beam wouldn't break her defense, she noticed that her crystal were competely turn into stone.

Lilynette narrowed her eyes as she made a choice to retreat. This snake was a bit out of her leauge. Lilynettte would cancel her defense as she would trun around and run away from the snake. She was embrass and anger as a monster hunter, but she value her life. Maybe she could rallly the guild to put up a defense.

-Lilynettte has exit the thread-

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3]   Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Fangs and a Huge Hunger! [Open to 3]
Page 1 of 1