Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neptune

Neptune

Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune]   Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 3:24 am

Neptune would laugh as her older sister would explain why she wanted to check on her health and that she always had to triple check if Nep was alright, which was super sweet of her. Neptune would finish on the Nepgear sand sculpture and felt like it looked pretty good for the skill she had in making stuff so it would suffice, and it did look actually really good. "I'm all done with Nep Jr, and it seems as if your done with me. Say, that is really good, Uzu. it looks exactly like me and you even put a hermit crap on it. thanks! now, let's get your human form done so then everyone can know that we are here and we are here to prove we are strong!" Neptune said in a very energetic tone, getting started on the Uzume sand sculpture.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune]   Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 7:35 am

Before Orange Heart could respond, she would change back into Uzume w ho was a bit embrass as she look at the sand Nepsy she made. "Thanks Nepsy gald you like how I made you, but if we making me. I have to be in my human form so I can give myself a cool pose. Orange Heart would try to make me look cute instead Yeah lets show every the coolness and power of CPUs. You know I wonder why I don't have purple hair like you, Gearsy or Pultia." Uzume felt fire up as she began making herself with sand. Nep Jr also look great as well, she didn't want to forget about that.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune]   Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:43 am

Neptune would sigh as she got her big sister back, which was kind of a relief for her to be perfectly honest, seeing as how Orange heart did make her have to protect her from being shocked by jellyfish and worry about what may happen to her so seeing Uzume back in her original form was a big relief. "that was the plan, big sis. i wouldn't have it any other way. it is best to stay with the cool then the cute, so we just need to do our best to get the essence that makes you the coolest person in the world." Neptune said as she would start on the sand sculpture of Uzume, keep her focus on just getting Uzume's sand version of her just right.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune]   Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 9:00 am

Of course Uzume woud help Neptune in making the coolest sand version of herself. "I think this is turning out pretty cool if I do say so myself. Life like as well. I'm not sure how Pultia was able to build her sand plushie so fast with the way she acts." Uzume would up working on getting her arms in the right posing postition as she took a few steps back to adrmine their work. They were huge alright. Surely yo rival what Sadie made that time long ago. Uzume would then use her Visual Radio to takea picture of it =.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune]   Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 1:00 am

What Uzume said made a lot of sense... how was Plutia able to make that giant sand sculpture of a plushie Nep so fast when she acts so slowly...? that was another one of lives greatest mysteries and Neptune had no interest in finding out just in case it was something too complicated for her to understand but not for Nepgear. "let's not worry about that. she might just have been able to muster enough speed to just... glomp it all together or something like that. i won't bother asking her as it might just make our heads spin... but hey... at least Plutie is fast with something besides falling asleep." Neptune would joke as she would wait for Uzume to take her picture, while having Nep actually pop into it alongside the sculptures to make it fun
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune]   Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 6:04 pm

Uzume got a bright idea as she took of her visual radio and place it on the ground. She havset the timer on the camera mode as she ran over and join Neptune with thier hard work. If Neptune was adding the fun and cuteness. Then Uzume would make their picture veen cooler. "Get ready Nepsy. On five Nep say Spiral Dreams!" Uzume would qucikly run back to the camera to make sure it would captured everything before returning to Neptune. Uzume would folded her arms across her chest and made the Victory sign with her left hand. "One Nep...Two Nep....Three Nep.......Four Nep and......Five Nep Spiral Dreams!!" Uzume would yell out as her Visual Radio flash and took a picture of their sand CPUs and the two twins.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune]   Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:37 am

"Spiral dreams! nice, that was good! say... i got a message From IF. let's see... OH WOW! Iffy is got engaged to a woman called Lilynette! oh wow... and the wedding is in a MONTH! oh wow, oh wow, oh wow! Uzume, we need to get to clover, ASAP! we need to get to Iffy and see if she needs any help with handling the stress of planning a wedding. we are her older sister, in a sense... well, we did take her in a sister, so we should be there for her! LET'S GO!!! " Neptune said in a very energetic, excited and very joyous tone, happy for IF and just couldn't believe IF got engaged.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune]   Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 1:54 pm

Uzume woud giggle as she admired the picture. She would make sure to keep this picture safe. "Everyone is finding love besides me. So uncool. Still I'm glad If could find herself a woman that she wants to marry. I can't wait to met her" Uzume chuckle as she flick some of her hair away from her face. There Noire confessing to Neptune finally and now If was getting marry to a woman named Lilynette. "Alright let go to the hotel and pack our things. If we hurry we can make it to Clover before nightfall Nepsy." Uzume was just as happy for IF. Uzume would grab their beach stuff and lead them back to their hotel.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune]   Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 9:51 am

"hey, Uzu! you will find someone soon, i know it. maybe one of the twins really really loves you and wants to be your little cutie pie that you gotta protect. i am sure Blanc won't mind... though... hmm... i guess Vert wouldn't mind marrying you. she is fairly interesting in you and Nepgear... she even told me she wanted to see you. don't worry yourself so much, Uzu. I'll make sure to keep the love coming to you no matter what. I Nepping promise!" Neptune informed Uzume as she would follow her older sister happily, kissing her older sister on the cheek to show she loved her still

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune]   Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Access - Beach Mode! | [Neptune]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2