Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone want to do a thread?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Histoire

Histoire

Anyone want to do a thread? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to do a thread?   Anyone want to do a thread? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:48 am

Anyone who wishes to do a thread with me just post the link and I'll try to reply to all of them.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:
Anyone want to do a thread? Left_bar_bleue0/0Anyone want to do a thread? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a thread?   Anyone want to do a thread? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 4:32 pm

I would not mind once you make your character ^^
Back to top Go down
Histoire

Histoire

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a thread?   Anyone want to do a thread? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:22 am

My character has been approved for the magic council, so are you sure you want me to be in a thread with you, dark one?
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a thread?   Anyone want to do a thread? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 6:48 am

You know I'm always open with doing a thread with you, Histy.

After you and Alucard do a thread of course. ^^
Back to top Go down
Histoire

Histoire

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a thread?   Anyone want to do a thread? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:37 am

I am not going to be located anywhere near a dark guild so it is most likely I will be nearby you, Uzume. Be prepared for a visit, my young friend.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:
Anyone want to do a thread? Left_bar_bleue0/0Anyone want to do a thread? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a thread?   Anyone want to do a thread? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 8:32 pm

Well that suckz XD
Back to top Go down
Histoire

Histoire

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a thread?   Anyone want to do a thread? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:17 am

IF you promise not to be evil around me, then i may reconsider but as long as you try and kill others, i will not go into a thread with a killer... maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a thread?   Anyone want to do a thread? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to do a thread?
Page 1 of 1