Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feedback Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Feedback Thread Empty
PostSubject: Feedback Thread   Feedback Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 9:10 pm

For those who care about giving their opinion about the site in general, please post here!

If you see something that you think needs improvement, suggest a better idea, or know a way that you think will help everything run better, we want to hear about it. What better way to hear than from your all!

Thanks,
~LeeAnn
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
Feedback Thread Left_bar_bleue0/0Feedback Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Feedback Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread   Feedback Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:40 am

For the people who already apply for staff when will thier apps be look at? If they have already been looked at . Then when will the new staff members get their mod powers?

Since. I think there more or less agreement that site needs some more staff members to help with grading and such.

Edit: Also when staff member does something in the Grading Headquartes, have them delete the post in grading thread or have them edit the post to said that it was taken care of. I suggest this so staff member won't waste time looking through stuff that already been grading and approved.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice Evelyn Sinclair

Beatrice Evelyn Sinclair

Character sheet
Name: Beatrice Evelyn Sinclair
Mana:

Feedback Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread   Feedback Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 4:53 pm

Start making a habit of moving approved things into the correct sub-board. There is approved stuff still sitting in Creation and so on.
Back to top Go down
Grand Magus

Grand Magus

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

Feedback Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread   Feedback Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 9:38 am

You should switch it up so that it only takes 5k exp to D and then 15k to C etc. No one wants to or has the actual time to grind that many requests(20 currently to get to D rank from E) if they have a life outside of the internet.
People that take the time to grind shouldnt actually be punished should they? Them taking the time and actually doing things on the site is what gives a site activity, From my experience actually doing things frequently is what keeps a site from going dead.
Back to top Go down
Leon Krane

Leon Krane

Character sheet
Name: Leon Krane
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Mana:

Feedback Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread   Feedback Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 9:47 am

If you are in fact afraid of grinding you could always put a cap on how many request a person may do in a certain time spand like a max of 5 missions regardless of the missions rank a week
Back to top Go down
Leon Krane

Leon Krane

Character sheet
Name: Leon Krane
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Mana:

Feedback Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread   Feedback Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 6:17 pm

Also is it time for a activity check? I haven't seen but maybe one or two guild masters actually doing anything on this site since I've joined.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Mana:

Feedback Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread   Feedback Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 7:03 am

I understand staff are busy like alll of us, but I do think the lack of activity from staff is hurting the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feedback Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread   Feedback Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback Thread
Page 1 of 1