Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Start | [Private/Neptune]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Uzume

Uzume

A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 10:23 am

"Heh. You know with us gone, Vert will most likey try to get Nepgear to be her sister. Alright I will try to get a hold of them, might take a few since this room doesn't give me a good signal." Uzume would stand up and move around the room looking for the best spot for her vsiual radio that Nepgear upgrade awhile back. Uzume hum until she got a strong signal. "This Uzume. Gearsy? Can you here me? Nepsy and I want to talk with you an rest of the family." After ten seconds, Nepgear would appear on the screen of Uzume's Visal Raido and smile.

"Uzume. I'm here. Thank Goodness you call. I was getting worry about you two. Where is Neptune? Is she alright. I ..." Nepgear ask in worried tone. Her sister did getting trouble lot.

"Nepsy, hurt herself trying to use HDD. Her back is bad, Hopefully nothing serious.. Anyhow let me put Neptune on." Uzume would get on the bed beside Nepsy, So Nepsy could talk into her Visual Radio.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 4:51 am

Neptune would laugh at the joke, or what she thought was a joke, that Uzume made about Vert trying to make Nepgear her sister while she and Uzume was out of Planeptune. once Uzume had phoned up Nepgear and started to talk to her, Neptune would listen closely to Nepgear's tone just to ensure she wasn't going Emo again, and to ensure she was doing OK. once Uzume put the device she was using to phone up next to Neptune, she would smile and be happy to see Nepgear again. "Hey... Nep Jr... how's it going? has Vert being making trouble with you again...? if so... tell her Ol' Nep is gonna show her... not to mess with us Neps and to... keep you smiling. i don't want you to be so negative, Nepgear, so promise me that you'll keep your spirits up and make sure you don't forget about me and always stay loyal to Planeptune and don't go running off to Leanbox and being big old Vert's sister, as that would crush me. promise me that, Nepgear " Neptune said in a very unusual tone she hardly used before, a tone of worry and yet joy towards Nepgear, actually very worried about her younger sister.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 6:07 pm

"Neptune. I would never leave you and Planeptune for Vert. Vert is nice and all, but you will always be my sister." Nepgear smile just a bit even if she knew Neptune was hurting at the moment. "Vert has kept me company. Uh" Nepgear blush just a bbit as she remember Vert burying her face into her huge chest. It did felt nice to the CPU candidate. "Uzume told me you hurt your back. You will be oka..." As Nepgear was talking Plutia would appear next to her with a plushie of Nepsy.

"Nepsy...Uzu......you two finally...call!" Uzume thought she got rid of Plutia slow speech habit, but somethings can never be change. "I miss you two..soooo much! Noire has...been working me...too the....bone. Uzume work is....your thing...not...mine" Pultia pouted as Uzume laugh a bit. She remain slient since well this was more for Neptune than her.

"Well. Why is that me and Nepgear seem to workers while you and Neptune are the slackers." Uzume fianlly said something. As she listen to thier fmily. She wonder if her friend was doing okay.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:18 am

it was nice talking to Nepgear again, it was soothing to know that she was happy and not going all depressed and Emo like she normally would do when Neptune was away for prolong periods of time. just as Neptune was about to reply to Nepgear, Plutia had burst into the chat with her cute yet really slow way of talking and was seemingly happy to see her and Uzume again. Plutia was always slow and Uzume did try to fix that but it would seem to have failed. "hey Plutie, sorry for leaving you to do all the work yourself... except Nepgear is there so your not actually alone to do all the work but still.. sorry for having to go. tell Noire that if she tries to work you to the bone that you will transform and give her the punishment of a live time... as long as you don't hurt Nep Jr or Compa... then it should be alright and besides... as long as you confine yourself with Noire in a room where no one is, i am sure it will be fine. just please... Don't you dare transform in front of Compa or Nepgear and start doing what you normally do when you become Sadie as once i get back home and i see them quivering in fear.... i will make sure you don't have any pudding for the rest of the month, or until you apologies and promise only to transform when you absolutely need to, OK Plutie? " Neptune said in a strict tone to Plutia as, to all to her and all that knew Plutia, she needed to be controlled and have her temper go down as she would transform into a very uncontrollable goddess that was feared by many, and was near unstoppable unless you made a deal with her, and Neptune didn't want to have Nepgear or Compa being scared out of their clothes because of Sadie, Plutia's transformation.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:40 am

Uzume just gave Neptune a strange look. She was actaully telling Plutia to transform and to punish Noire. Uzume felt sorry for Noire, Uzume didn't see Plutia transform into Sadi much, but she was even a bit sacred and was worse when she was cutesy mode.Uzume hopes she would never get punish in her custey mode that would be so bad. "Nepsy. You know how she can get, Don't give her any ideas!" Uzume would have countine her rant until she was cut off rudely by Plutia. Who seem to have an evil glint in her eyes and she smirk.

"Its...been...so...long since I.......punish my sweet Noire....sh has been bad lately....for...making...me...work...so..hard." Plutia was alreayd getting exticed at the idea. She even had her Noire plushie out now. "Fine I won't......transform in front of Compa and Nepgear. Noire.....oh....Noire....I need....some...help." Plutia thne would wave goodbye as she went looking for Noire. It didn't take long before you could hear Noire frighten voice in the background. Uzume just faceplam herself, but there was nothing she coudl do.

"Don't worry Neptune. I been helping Plutia with her work. Just like how I help you out." Nepgear spoke up once more . "Neptune and Uzume. How is Foire so far? Is there any amazing tech that you could bring back for me." Nepgear did enjoy her building things. "Everything been peaceful so far at home..." And once agina Nepgear was cut off, but this time it was by P-ko. "Nep Nep! Uzume! Uzume have you been puncing things like I told you! Neptune make sure Uzume has some fun!" Pheasy would hop into Nepgear lap as she press her face into the screen.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:48 am

Neptune would listen to the argument Uzume was put up before sighing as Plutia called for Noire and had her Sadie evil look on her face, and Neptune really wanted to see the sour puss Noire get her screws messed with and see the true horror of Iris heart, Plutia's Transformations Name, but it was for the best as she wasn't able to transform or get away if Iris heart went after her. As Nepgear began to talk, Neptune would get up a little from the bed and place her back on the pillow she raised up to help her be able to see everything there and be able to speak properly, and was lucky to do so as when she did, she saw her best friend and little sister, in heart, Peashy pop up and have her face cover the entire screen. "Hey, P-KO! we haven't actually come up onto any bad guys but when we do, I'll give them a good old Nep and Pea Punch before going in with my swords. i hurt my back when trying to transform but it isn't anything like what you can do to me. i do miss having you tackle hug me, P-KO, so when i come back home, give me the biggest tackle hug you can do. i will be waiting, P-KO." Neptune said in a cheerful and more Neptune tone as she would wink at Peashy and smile. she was really happy to see Peashy after so long that she missed having her around.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 6:15 am

Uzume was beginging to think that Nepsy might have hit her head as well. First getting Saide to punish Noire and now want those tackle hugs from P-ko. She really hope Nepsy head wasn't damage, but for now she would just watch or well listen to everyone talk. "Yeah. Give them our special punch Neptunia. Send them flying high in the sky." P-Ko would od some air punches befoe Nepgear gently push her to side so she could talk to Neptune. "Pheasy, please don't shove me. Neptune you didn't answer my question. Canyou bring me back some gear from Fiore. I would love you very much if you do."" Nepgear would press her fingers together trying to be less nervous. PHeasy would pout. "Neptunia. Don't hurt yourself too much or else I won't be able to eat pudding with you!" Uzume laugh a bit as she check the signal on her Visual Radio.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 3:13 am

Neptune would smile at Peashy as she would talk and seem to be full of the energy that Neptune loved to see in Peashy before sighing as Nepgear appeared back on the screen and asked for Neptune to get some gears for Nepgear. "Sure, Nep Jr. I'll get you a few, not lots, just a few as i don't want the entire basilicom covered in gears, so just don't beg me to get a lot otherwise i won't get any, Understood, nep Jr? Fiore is nice but it isn't home and the tech here... is below average... much like Noire's tech but at least she has a better security then here. I'd give Noire that, her tech maybe a little... underwhelming but the games and system and security is pretty good... except when the security got hacked... but i guess that couldn't be helped. Uzume... what is that look for? I'm fine, you know. i may have hit my back but i didn't hit my head, so why i told Plutia to punish Noire is that it would make it easier for Plutia to calm down and become less stress while for Peashy tackling me is because then i can see how strong i gotten and it has been a long time since I've seen her in the flesh so just having a good tackle from her is like her way to say Welcome back, Neptuna, which is just... so sweet of her. don't worry your cool little head, Uzume. if you do, it would really sap down your coolness to a... not a blanc, cause your not scary nor are you boring... not a Vert as your not that lazy... oh, to a Noire. Sure, i do have to admit Noire is kinda cool but... Vert and Blanc do beat them as of their strength and hobbies and Noire... is just boring when she works. sorry if that sounds bad but still... worrying over it is just annoying... " Neptune said in a cheerful tone before stretching her arms and legs and brush her hair a little.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 6:35 am

Nepgear experssion would brighten up as her older sister would bring her back some parts. How wonderful. It was a good thing too. Uzume was starting to sense that emo factor coming from Nepgear even if they where miles apart. "Thank you Neptune. I promise I won't bury the basillicom in gears. And Neptune you shouldn't look down on Lastation's Tech. Well yeah. They got hacked by that cool robot! Shame I could tinker with him. Well at Least Uzume let me improve her Visual Radio and Uni did let me touch her gun collection....." As Nepgear would countine ranting one about tech. Some of it felw even over Uzume Head. Pheasy would start talking again.

P-Ko had question around her head as she listen to Nepgear go on and on. "Blah blah. Noone understands what you talking about Gear!. Wow. Neptunia I didn't know you can sound so smart. Are you Uzume?" P-ko laugh as Uzume just laugh. She had to admit Neptune gave a perfect respone. "I suppose you wiser than you look Nepsy and P-Ko thnat is Neptune, 100%. Sure you call Noire boring, but if I remember. Out of three main CPUs. You did tend to hang around Noire more often. Like Nepgear hangs around Uni often, out of all the CPU candidates. Planeptune and Lastation CPUs is always hanging out. I wonder why." Uzume tease her purple-haired sisters about their tusndere friends. Nepgear would stop talking and look a bit nervous. "Well. Uni is my best friend..Uzume." Nepgear said in a lower and fluttered tone.

P-Ko didn't know what Uzume and Nepgear were talking about. Being a bit young to understand. So she just stare at Nepgear. "If Neptunia bringing Nepgear stuff back. I want something from Fiore too. Please Neptunia. I been a good CPU!""
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:07 am

Nepgear, so easy to please but so hard to cheer up at times, but it was alright because Neptune was going to get her some gears to have and use for whatever she needed and was planning to get Peashy a plushie or even something big for her. "I am all Nep here! don't worry about me becoming Uzume, cause that will Never ever happen and even if it did, i would still be the nep you know and love! P-KO, I will get you a plushie or even a lacrima, a ball that contains some magic in it, if you want. Jeez... I try to act smart and now i am called wise?! Ha! i am about as wise as a rock or... i dunno... something very stubborn and not wise at all. P-KO, i am sure you have been very very good, so just keep it up and i will make sure to get you a treasure trove of Plushies for you to have, and I'll even try my hand at making one for you... even though it is kinda boring but anything for my P-KO! " Neptune said in a very cheerful tone as she lie back down on the bed and let her back rest up, as it was starting to hurt more.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 4:32 am

"Well. As much as we would love to keep chatting. I think it would be best to let Nepsy rest. Her back seems to be acting up again. Plus I need t change out of this towel and into some proper clothes." Uzume look at Nepsy, yeah she could use the rest. "Yay. Neptunia is bring me stuff back! I love you so much Nepuntia! Do I have to say goodbye. I want to talk to Nep some more." P-KO start to whine a bit, but clam down a little as Nepgear patted her on the shoulder. "Well I would like to talk to Neptune some more, but if she needs to rest we should let her do so. Plus we do have things to work on as well." Nepgear smile as she glance back at Neptune. "Please don;t hurt yourself trying to make something for P-Ko. That wouldn't be good." Uzume laugh at that last bit. "ITs fine Gearsy. I make sure doesn't do anything crazy. Or at very least try. I can't keep an eye on her all the time."
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 8:07 am

Neptune would smile as she listened to P-KO being herself and being very happy that she was going to get something from Neptune and would laugh as both Nepgear and Peashy wanted to talk to Neptune more but Neptune was suppose to rest her back and get back some energy as a hurt back was going to take a while to get better. "Nep Jr, i was just going to make a plushie for her, what is the worse that could happen? i am skilled with a sword so a stitching needle shouldn't be that different, so don't worry. I won't make a sharp plushie for P-KO cause that wouldn't be safe and Plutia... would get mad at me and become Sadie... and I don't want Sadie on my rear chasing me down and then punishing me. P-KO, we'll talk after my back is healed up and i am back to full Nep energy and strength. don't worry, P-KO, I will be doing my absolute Nep best to ensure your plushie that I'm gonna make will be filled with nep love and care. see you later, P-KO, Nep Jr." Neptune said as she would close her eyes and start to rest. Neptune was pretty tired still and she needed to get all the energy she could so then she would heal up as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 11:20 am

Both Nepgear and P-Ko would say goodbye to Neptune and Uzume before they cut off the call off. Uzume would yawn a bit. After their talking and seeing Neptune resting made her want to doze off for a bit. Neptune was rubbing off on her. Uzume would head back into the bathroom to put on her clothes and then step back out. "Well. Make sure to tae a nice rest Nepsy. I be here watching over you like a good older sister. You such a lucky woman to have so many people looking out for you. I just hope I don't let them down." Uzume would then sit in a chair close to the bed and would play some game call pocket monsters on her Visual Radio. The twins show Uzume how to play it and it was fun. "I wonder how Dreamcast is doing. I haven't talk to her since Me and Nepsy left Planetptune. I call her when Nepsy isn't around." Uzume sigh for a bit as she look at the sleeping Nepsy. When she wasn't hanging around the CPUs and maker. She often hung out with Dreamcast. A girl she met when she was on a quest outside of Planetptune. "Hmm. I better bring the other CPUs somethign back as well." Uzume said as she countine to play her game.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:01 am

Neptune would rest up for a couple hours, with her back still hurting but would still wake up and stay on the bed. Neptune would look up and notice Uzume was playing the game she was taught to play by Neptune and would smile. "Hey, Uzu. are you playing the game i taught you to play? how are you doing on there by the way? have you gotten any badges or are you just training your monsters? say... can you go out and get me something to read while my back recovers? i can't really play any games without hurting my arms so a book would be better as it wouldn't do that to my arms." Neptune said in a cheerful tone as she would keep looking at Uzume to keep an eye on her and ensure she was paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:53 am

Uzume almost jump out of her set, she thought Nepsy was sleep. It did like she overheard much."Just training my monsters like you taught me too. I try to get a badge, but the gym leader beat me. " Uzume was angry that she lost ather battle. She could have swore that she had teh battle inn the bag until the gym leader pull out his ace in the whole pokemon. After that her whole team got wreck hard. Uzume was trying to foucs on her game, but with Neptune lingering gaze. She had to save and cut her game off. "Yeah. I get you something to read. I be back as soon as I can. Here. You can use my Visual Radio to keep yourself entrain while I'm out. It has a voice command feature that Nepgear added. Watch a movie or call someone." Uzume would stand up and wave good bye to Nepsy as she head out of the room. Of course she left her Visual Radio beside Nepsy.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 6:40 am

Neptune would smile as Uzume gave her the visual radio but then froze up as she didn't know who to call... until the name of her friend that would say that they weren't friends and that she had other friends, Noire. Neptune would sigh before phoning up Noire. "Call Noire." Neptune said before sighing a little more. it was frustrating yet fun to see how Noire would react to Neptune calling her up but it would be interesting to see if she missed her and wanted her back, but as far as Neptune would know, Noire was just too focused on work, which was fine... if that wasn't going to happen to her or Plutia.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 7:37 am

After a mintune or so has pass the Visual Radio wouldmanage to make a connection with Noire. The Tsundere would be sitting at her desk working as usually. She would sigh as she look at a picture of Neptune...her best friend! Not that Noire would mention that to Neptune. So when she got a call from Fiore she was happy, but did her best not to show it. " "Neptune is that you calling. Even when your away from me..erh...our home. You always manage to interput me while I'm working. So what do you want. I'm a busy CPU after all. Lastation is the best after all." Now of course. Noire really wanted Neptune to talk to her, but you know she couldn't admit that. Noire would sit at her desk with her arms across her chest. Noire did look a bit tried, but that was from dealing with Sadie.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 7:45 am

it was nice to see Noire again after such a long time and it would seem her attitude towards her friends hadn't gone down at all, so it was just like being back at home, being nagged at by Noire all over again. "Just checking in on you, ya know. it is just so then you know i am alive and well. i did hurt my back trying to access HDD but what can you do if there is no share energy here. anyhow... how you doing, my big old friend, Noire? i was getting worried you were missing me so i wanted to check on you and just see how your doing, my friend. it is what friends do for each other, check on them and see if their doing alright. so come on Noire, tell me how you've been?" Neptune said in a cheery and up-beat tone, having a huge smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 8:11 am

Noire would begin blushing as Neptune was speaking to her. Neptune knew her so well,but she just couldn't get over her tsundere. "Miss you? Why would I miss a lazy, annoying idiot like you. Its not like that I enjoy spending time with you or eating pudding with you." Noire would sigh as Neptune said she hurt her back. "You already hurt yourself. I should have know you goof up without me. Well at Uzume didn't hurt herself." Noire would do her best to hide the concren she had for her best friend. "I'm doing fine. I have been workingand traveling over to planetptune to help your sister with their work. Pulttia is as lazy as you. Still never understand how Plaentptune manages to do so well with two lazy CPUs." Noire was also a bit bored without Neptune popping in on her. Even if she will never admit it. Compare to Neptune, she wasn't as close to the other CPUS. Well there was Pluttia. They were close friends too even if Noire was too embrass to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 9:46 am

Neptune didn't feel at all crushed when Noire said she didn't miss her but would smile as she saw through her tsundere tone and would just listen to Noire talk. "Noire, i can tell your actually missing me. don't worry your pretty head about it. I'll come back and hang out with you soon, so just keep your head on and work through it. Planeptune may be a little disorganized but we manage to get through in the end thanks to everyone pulling together and pushing through whatever the trouble is. you even help too sometimes, so i am very grateful, Noire. thanks for Helping Nep Jr with the work, i am very grateful for that and i hope Plutia didn't hurt you while you were helping Nep Jr. now.. how are the other CPUs? have they been causing trouble for you, Noire? are any of them with you right now? I'd like to speak to Blanc if she is there and if not, then Vert if she is. " Neptune said in a even more up-beat tone, having a rather large smile on her face to know that Noire was being helpful with her little sister.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 9:56 pm

Noire was just too embrassed to say anything to counter what Neptune was saying it was all true after. "You don't need to thank me. Just return back her, Neptune. I guess I miss you a little. Don't let it go to your head! I can't prove that I'm best CPU if you're not here." Noire would flick one of her twintails as she let her blush die down. Why didn't Neptune let her come with her. It was so like Neptune to run off and make her worry. "Pulttia. Let's not talk about her now." Noire rather not get punish again. "Vert has been Vert. Always playing games. She doing fine, but she been hanging around Nepgear more. As for Blanc she lost her temper a few times, but is doing good. I get them online now." Noire would do some quick paperwork before connecting Blanc and Vert to screen.

"Oh my. I didn't expect a call from Noire and is that Neptune.  Well it time she finally call and here I was wanting to spend time with my beloved Nepgear." Vert was the first one to speak as she had to pause her game and take a sip of her tea. "Well. I'm happy that Neptune call call, Noire was getting all sad without Nep..." Noire would cut Vert off. "Can it Vert. I was not missing Neptune!"  Noire angry stated before Blanc would speak up.

"Stop lying. You have a a picture of Neptune and yourself at your desk." Blanc clamly sated as she was thinking up something for a novel she was writing. "Working on another book, Blanc? I hope its not horrible like the last one." Blanc would slam her fist on the desk. "Can it thunder tits!"
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 2:56 am

Seeing Noire act up and how she would call up Blanc and Vert and how they reacted to each other made it feel like Neptune was truly home, and it made her wish that she could just hug all of them in a big ol' Nep hug. Neptune would laugh when Blanc called Vert thunder tits, a old insult that she called Vert a long time back, back when the console wars was still a thing. "Nice one Blanc. i missed that come back ever since we stopped the console wars and became friends. on a serious point though, it is nice to see you all again. i did have Uzume phone up Nep Jr and the others before calling you three up as i wanted to ensure Nep Jr wasn't upset. now, Vert, make sure Nep Jr stays as happy as possible and ensure she will never feel upset until i return home. Blanc, send me over one of your stories please, i do enjoy your books even though i don't read that much, i still like to see what your writing. Noire, you don't need to be so stubborn. you know you love me, so just accept it and don't hide it, my love bug. if you miss me so much, phone me up every couple days to ensure you don't get lonely. i do miss our talks. Vert, Blanc, Noire, i phoned you all to ask you something... can you tell me how to access HDD without many shares and... could you please put your faith in me so then i could maybe access HDD? if i can't access it... i won't be able to protect Uzume and ensure we get home safely... i.. need all the strength i can get... so please... put your faith in me, Blanc, Vert, Noire... " Neptune said in a serious tone before sighing and looking very depressed, feeling so weak and wanting to be able to transform so then she can protect Uzume.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 7:11 am

"Blanc is just jealous that she flattest out of all the CPUs. Even Neptune and P-ko grow when they enter HDD mode. Its a bit annoying knowing that P-Ko get bigger than me. Anyhow. Even when Uni enters HDD move and gets smaller, she still bigger than Blanc." Blanc was getting more annoy with Vert talking about her flat chest. Vert was lucky that thye where talking over Visual Radio. "Didn't I told you to shut up. Thunder Tits? Keep on talking and I cut you down." Noire would rub her forehead in annoyance, her face was beynd red. "What love Neptune? I ...I ..I" Noire was trying her hardest to deny such a claim, but she was having trouble doing so! She didn't ove Neptune. That happy go lucky, lazy, cute. Not cute. Noire shook her head. Which cause Vert to laugh.

"Well. Noire it wouldn;t be shocking that you love Neptune. Pretty much anyone could tell. Don't worry Neptune. I always make sure Nepgear is happy. I'm still jealous she is your sister. Then again I'm only one without a little sister." Noire just bury her face in some papers. "I let you baby sit Ram if keeps you from getting all mopey. Sure Neptune. At least some one knows a good book when they see one." Blanc would then think about Neptune question. "Neptune. Just be awake when I call you. Hmm. Fiore does lack share enegry. Well you know that I always have faith in you Neptune." Noire said in quieter tone. "Aww. And here i thought Noire woudl confess her love to Neptune. Tsundere to the end. Neptune. You have the full support of Leanbox. I can't let Nepgear worry about you and Uzume after all." Vert chest would jiggle after saying that causing Blanc to get even more piss off.

"Neptune. You have my faith as well. Also just use the nearby magical enegry in Fiore as a replacement for Share enegry. Its less powerful, but it should be able to let you transform. Rom mention something about it the last time we chat." Blanc wanted her sister to get better. Why couldn't she elp her out in Lowwe. Noire look like she would pass out after hearing Vert. "What. I don't have a crush on Neptune or anyhting. Baka!" Noire weakly said.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:37 am

Neptune would have a large smile on her face as everyone poured their faith into Neptune, which made her feel very strong and able to take on anything that could go against her. "Everyone... thank you so so much. Blanc, Vert, Noire... I am in your debt. Blanc, if i see Rom, i will keep a close eye on her and ensure she isn't hurt and even protect her if she is in danger. Vert, just keep Nepgear safe and happy, and act like a big sister to her whenever she is down so then you and her could grow closer but don't think of stealing her. Noire... i can hear you mumbling and blushing. I'll see if i can Find Uni and tell her you miss her and I'll help her out if she needs it. also, Noire... you know you love me and i know you have a crush on me so don't bother trying to hide it, Noire. oh, also Vert, Blanc may be small but at least she is stronger then you. she is the strongest out of all four of us and she is able to cut down anything in a single hit if she wishes, compared to you who must take multiple strikes to take down a single foe... so it must mean larger means weaker and smaller is stronger. I'll take pride in my size and Blanc should too. Blanc, don't waste your time with bothering getting mad at Vert... she'll never learn and just keep it up. it is best to just ignore her comments and insult her in ways that is easy for you. don't let anything bother you and just take care of Ram and keep in touch with Rom. i am sure she is missing you." Neptune said in a honest tone with a small smile on her face, having fun to help out Blanc and point out a fatal flaw that Vert had compared to Blanc, which was rather fun.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 8:09 am

Vert would finsihing drinking her tea and set it down on a nearby table. "You're welcome Neptune. If you want to pay off your debt. You could always let Nepgear become my sister, but I know that won't happen. Regradless to keep my beloved Nepgear happy. Also don't assume that just because Blanc is stronger than me that makes her better than me." Blanc would speak next. "Don't mention. You help us so we can return the flavor. Just make sure Rom doesn't get hurt or I show you and thunder tits why my axe can down down even CPUs." Noire manage to keep herself from passing out. "I don't love you Neptune! Why does everyone keep thinking that? Its not like I want you to love me or anything. And yes, tell Uni that I miss her." Noire sigh first Neptune and now Uni. She felt so lonely. She did wonder if Neptune felt anything for her besides friendship. Thye black-haired Tsundere countine to blush. Why did Vert and Blanc had to be here.

"That was a very Tsundere like statement. Anyhow Neptune. Maybe you should try transforming?" Vert figure not to tease Noire too much. "Also how is Uzume doing? And where is she at? " Blanc would closed her book. She would finish it another time. "Knowing her. She picking up the slack from Neptune." Noire faced was less red as she clam herself down from ealier. "Or maybe she talking to her non CPU friends." Vert casually said as she start playing 4GO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Start | [Private/Neptune]   A New Start | [Private/Neptune] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Start | [Private/Neptune]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next