Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Golden Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
A Golden Introduction Left_bar_bleue0/0A Golden Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A Golden Introduction Empty
PostSubject: A Golden Introduction   A Golden Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:34 am

Lilynette Gold here. I have a simple dream and that dream is to rid the world of monsters. I will cut down any monster that crosses my path. Assuming my code of conduct or feelings doesn't stop me from doing so. Fiore is a strange land where humans and monster live among each other as equals, Personally I don't beileve the two species can get along, but my code tells me to respect the laws of a land. While I can't slay the monster living in Fiore I will keep a close eye on them.

Anyhow, now that you know a little about my character let me give a proper greeting. I like the name and the look of the site. Lets make this site succesful! Hopefully I'm able to roleplay with all you once your characters are approved.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

A Golden Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Golden Introduction   A Golden Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:57 am

i.. am happy your here... miss L-sha... let's make this site... amazing..
Back to top Go down

A Golden Introduction
Page 1 of 1