Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a love worth 200 years

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

a love worth 200 years Empty
PostSubject: a love worth 200 years   a love worth 200 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:04 pm

hay @Lyra Vollan you post frist
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:
a love worth 200 years Left_bar_bleue0/0a love worth 200 years Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: a love worth 200 years   a love worth 200 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:14 pm

When starting a thread, that implies that you are posting first. You post first, I respond. Set the scene? Where are we? What is it like there? Set it up first.
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: a love worth 200 years   a love worth 200 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:22 pm

Erzila was traped in cave with the guild master of a dark guild she founder herself however turned on by this woman. she wanted this woman more then just sexuaily however witch is something she hasnt felt for over 200 years.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:
a love worth 200 years Left_bar_bleue0/0a love worth 200 years Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: a love worth 200 years   a love worth 200 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:26 pm

It was a dark and stormy night in the land of Fiore. For days it had been consistent rainfall pouring all over the land, more so than it had recieved in quite a long time. Lyra was out in the forests, a simple umbrella keeping her dry among the torrent of water falling from the sky. Though it kept her safe, with the winds picking up if she did not find a spot to rest her feet, it could have very adverse effects. The think blanket of fog covering the entire forest made seeing in the distance something of a challenge, but sure enough the vague outline of a cave came into view. Without a single other thought, Lyra was striding off toward it for refuge. Inside it appeared as just any usual cave, the rain cutting off abruptly as she ducked under the entrance into the greater maw of the stone structure. "Hello?" she calls out, folding up the drenched umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: a love worth 200 years   a love worth 200 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:42 pm

"ah hello there come on in its not good to stay out side in the rain." ;you will catch your death" she said walking over to he woman "wow i take it your a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: a love worth 200 years   a love worth 200 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Lyra sighed and slumped down to the ground of the cave, obviously worn out from all her walking. Seemed like she was not the only one dwelling in that cave at the moment. "Demon?" said the woman in curiosity. Without being awakened, Lyra appeared as just a standard, average human being, all her demonic qualities hidden away from view. "No, you must have me confused for another! Who might you be?" Lyra crossed one leg over the other, casually sitting with her hands folded over in her lap, glaring out into the darkness that was the rest of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: a love worth 200 years   a love worth 200 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 4:06 pm

"here let me" erzila lett a dark green flame appear in her right hand and a red flame in her left the dark green one screamed of darkmagic while he red one screamed of light magic "you see i can sence demonic engery with in someone becouse i am half demon myself"
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: a love worth 200 years   a love worth 200 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Lyra arched a brow as the woman displayed her magic before her, and what was more interesting was her innate ability to detect demonic energy. Was it only demonic energy she could sense.. or perhaps more? Maybe she could kidnap her and use the strange woman to her own ends.. but it ws thinking like that being the reason she had no friends to start with... "I still think you have me mistaken though.. and youn never did give me your name."
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: a love worth 200 years   a love worth 200 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 4:26 pm

"erzila packs at your service" she bowed her flames still light her body begin to burn up with need she licked her black lips and walk foward

Last edited by erzlia packs on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: a love worth 200 years   a love worth 200 years I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 9:10 pm

Lyra nodded her head and tucked a small tuff of her long emerald hair behind both of her ears. "Erzila, huh? Well, it's a pleasure to meet you! Did you get caught up in the storm yourself?" Lyra glanced back over at the raging storm going on outside, shuddering at the thought of anyone unlucky enough to get caught within.
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: a love worth 200 years   a love worth 200 years I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:37 pm

"actual no i cam here to licking my wounds" she says opening her top to reval a hole in her side its been taking me awhile to heal  and with the rain i cant go anywhere water harms  wizard of my type so i guess i am stuck here till the rain stops and my wound heals
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: a love worth 200 years   a love worth 200 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 1:45 am

"Heavens that looks awful," Lyra says with an exasperated gasp at the sight of the fresh wound. "It would be very tragic if anything happened to that.. never seen people lick their wounds before either.." So it seemed like the both of them were hunkering down in the cave for the next hour or so to pass. At least Lyra was not alone.. company was always nice during times such as these. "So tell me of yourself, traveler. I bet someone like you must have many stories to tell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a love worth 200 years   a love worth 200 years I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a love worth 200 years
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Reborn :: Out of Character :: OOC RP-
Jump to: