Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Persona: Konohana sakuya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:
Persona: Konohana sakuya  Left_bar_bleue0/0Persona: Konohana sakuya  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Persona: Konohana sakuya  Empty
PostSubject: Persona: Konohana sakuya    Persona: Konohana sakuya  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 2:57 am

Konohana sakuya:

Spell Name:Persona, Konohana sakuya
Mana Cost:10
Magic: Persona magic
Class:summoning
Element:Fire
Effects:Summons up the spirit of Konohana Sakuya to aid Chi, Sakuya is weak to Ice but is very good with fire spells and healing. Konohana Sakuya can take 4 hits of any same ranked spells as her but only 2 from ice and one from spells higher ranked then her. Sakuya will rank up with Chi but won't rank up to the same rank until Chi is the same as her, then they will rank up together. Konohana Sakuya is weak to Ice and water magic and is strong against ice magic.
Duration:sustainable
Cooldown:1 turns

Spell Name:Dia
Mana Cost:5
Magic: Persona magic [Konohana Sakuya only]
Class:Healing
Effects:this spell heals up 1 E rank of damage for one turn thanks to the persona's healing ability. healing will rank up by 1/4 for every rank increase on Sakuya.
Duration: instant
Cooldown:no cooldown.

Spell Name:Agi
Magic: Persona magic [Konohana sakuya exclusive]
Class:offensive
Effects:Sakuya uses her magic to send a small fire projectile at the desired target, causing fire damage. damage will increase half a rank for every rank up Sakuya gets.
Duration: instant.
Cooldown:N/A

Spell Name:tarakaja
Magic: Persona magic
Class:supplementary
Element: Fire
Effects:the persona uses their magic to increase their user's defense by one rank for three turns. if used in succession, the duration goes on for three more turns but the defense doesn't increase. if the persona ranks up, this spells buff property doesn't go up.
Duration:instant- 3 for the buff for initial use, 6 for two uses, 9 for the three and last use.
Cooldown:N/A

Last edited by Chi toegami on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:
Persona: Konohana sakuya  Left_bar_bleue0/0Persona: Konohana sakuya  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Konohana sakuya    Persona: Konohana sakuya  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 2:58 am

Chi hopes this is alright. Chi bumps.
Back to top Go down
Videns

Videns

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Konohana sakuya    Persona: Konohana sakuya  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 8:20 am

Firstly look at the elemental chart and see what your summon shall be strong and weak too.

secondly a lone summon cannot use more than one element, so if your summon is Fire elemnted then it cannot use the light or holy element.

Thirdly, If your summon can heal it cannot deal damage and vise versa.

Lastly if you would please read the spell rules before making them that would help, as all E rank spells do not aid the caster in any way.

bump when done
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Konohana sakuya    Persona: Konohana sakuya  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 8:46 am

Videns, please look at my magic before trying to reviewing my spells. You must understand my magic before making complaints about my spells.
Back to top Go down
Videns

Videns

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Konohana sakuya    Persona: Konohana sakuya  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:45 am

Before i say anything, These are NOT complaints but what I as a moderator feel is wrong with your spells as I feel that they break the rules. Now let us begin

Magic:

Firstly from what i gather this is persona magic from the persona game. Since this is the case, most would assume you would be able to summon an array of personas, which I believe to be the misunderstanding. If this just a singular magic as in doesnt summon then it has to be pulled. And since summoning rules arent up it would have to be pulled for that too.

My previous comments still stand regardless and if you read the rules you would understand why.

bump when done or pm for any further questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Konohana sakuya    Persona: Konohana sakuya  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persona: Konohana sakuya
Page 1 of 1