Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IF

IF

Character sheet
Name: IF
Alignment: Lawfally good
Mana:
 Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0 Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 3:55 am

IF would see straight through Gold-L's claims that she wouldn't be stopped by a simple bite on the shoulder and would smirk and laugh a little. "your lying to yourself, you know. i can see the pain in your eyes so just rest your back on my bed and just relax. If you need some medicine, i got some in my bathroom cabinet and i even got some bandages inside it too so wrap yourself in bandages and just relax, as if you die, it won't end up good for anyone. i rather not have you dying on me. i gotta start my rounds, so just go and rest before i have to do it myself for you. I rather not have you dying on me what so ever as it would make it... rather upsetting for me. " IF said before heading to the door, grabbing her coat and waiting for her new friend to go up to the bathroom to get the bandages or go and rest on the bed before heading out.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
 Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0 Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:45 am

Lilynette threw up her hands in defeat, before holding her shoulder. 'Alright. You can see right through me. I go rest so you won't worry about me while you are on your rounds. Plus I'm in no shape to fight with a half-demon. Stay safe my friend I be waiting for you. Now go before I have to make you, heh." Liliynette would sigh as she got up from the couch and walk towards IF bedroom. Once she got inside she would look through bathroom cabinet and get some bandges to warp around hershoulder. It was a bit tricky, but she manage to get them on. After that she would jump onto the bed and quickly fall asleep. She was so tried and bed was just so comfortable. "Zzz"
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 6:04 am

IF would head out and do her rounds as soon as Lilynette had gone up stairs and started to rest, which was a big pain of her chest and Lily's. IF had to go around clover a few times to get a general direction as to where she was and to scan the area for anyone that would be doing anything illegal, to arrest them or take them out. the night was uneventful and IF was forced to go back home due to her fatigue and the lack of energy she had and would enter her home before collapsing onto the couch and falling asleep instantly, her little legs just barely staying on it and her body needing the rest.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 11:32 pm

After a peaceful night of sleep in a proper bed for once, Gold L would yawn as she rose up from the bed and yawn. Her shoulder wasn't as hurting like it was yesterday. It was still abit sore, but nothing that would slow her downt too much. "Right. I at IF place. I wonder if she is back." Lilynette would head out of the bedroom and walk into the living to find her friend sleeping on the couch. "She looks so peaceful. I help can't but envy you. I hope I earn enough money to get a nice place like this. I wonder what you got to eat." Lilynette would take one last glance at the sleeping girl and smile. Gald that IF wasn't hurt from her rounds. Liynette would head into the kitchen and open the fridge to see what Iffy had to eat, Lilynette hum as she some foods she never heard of. "She needs more meat. Dang. I wish she didn't bunr the Icepol up. Could have made some IP-Steaks. That would been good." Lilynette would just sigh as would just fix her and Iffy some eggs and sausage. By the time IF would wake up. Lilynette would be finish with breakfast. Making a plate for IF and herself.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:21 am

IF's sleep was peaceful and calm, not even a single nightmare like usual, which was a great relief for the young girl, though her long sleep had come to a end when the smell of eggs and sausages came to her noes, making her immediately wake up and see a plate of it for herself and her new friend, who was already eating the breakfast. IF would grab the plate, after getting up back to a regular sitting look and would eat the food. it was pretty good, a little overdone but not by much and it did taste a little better then usual. "Did you do this for me, Miss Gold-L? it taste amazing. i am sorry for the lack of meat but i need to cut down on it because... of the blood in it and... it could set me off at any time... so i limit myself to only two pieces of meat everyday. consider it a limiter to myself... so then i don't get too big or lose control of my body. hmm... say, how about i lend you some of my money? i got a lot and you did do this for me so i want to pay you at least a little money so then we are even. lets say... two hundred thousand jewels? that way, you can use it for your village and it can be payment for what Fiore hasn't been giving you." IF said in a sweet tone, getting out her purse and getting out the amount of money she said she would give Gold-L, placing it on the table near her new friend.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 7:36 am

Lilynette would lazily nod at IF question as she pour them a glass of orange juice. "Yeah. Yeah. I was going to wake you up and ask you to make some food, but you look so peaceful sleeping that I couldn't wake you up. Plus you did let me stay here and fix my shoulder. Making you breakfast is the least I could do. I turn out well enough." Lilynette would drink some juice to wash down her eggs. "Its fine. Like I say. I'm not a picky eater. I can't afford to be one. Uh. That much money. No No. I can't accpet that offer even its for my village. Please you that money for your future. You already done so much for me." Gold L didn't even knew how someone younger than her can have so much money. "How do you even have so much money to give!?" Gold L almost yell out in shock.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:25 am

IF would sigh as her new friend rejected the money that she was going to receive as a gift of friendship but what was you going to do then... so IF would just pick back up the money and place it back into her purse. "suit yourself but whenever you need it, just ask for a transaction from the magic council from me and they will get it right to you. i have a lot of jewels because i am a agent and being one pays a lot but i also got this from my friends, the goddesses. i do have a large amount which i don't know what to do with but... i still want to hand at least a little to you. " IF said before having some of the juice that Lilynette/Gold-L poured out to her. it was rather tasty.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:04 am

Even if she could use the money, it would just feel like a handout to her and well she had some pride. "Sorry I can't accpet so much money, but if you really want help my village just have the money transfer to the local goverment. Plus even if that omeny would help me. I rather earn it." Lilynette laugh a bit as she would finsjed up the last of her eggs. She must be a fool to turn down such an offer. "With you doing patrols and stuff. That more than enough I can ask you for. So how did your patrol went last night. Find anything strange? Anything that has to slay! I wish there another Icepol so I cut cut it down. Then again I do have to report the succes of my hunt." Lilynette shoulder was much better. She felt like she could slay hunrded monsters.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:51 am

IF would try to recall last night to see if she did spot anything unusual that would need to be recorded but would sigh as she didn't recall anything like that. "last night was pretty much boring and nothing was off.. i might have seen something that needs to be killed but i am still unsure... last night is kinda foggy in my mind... i might have hit my head... so it is a bit... hard to recall anything from last night... i am still sorry about yesterday... if you need a place to stay for a while, you can stay here. call it your home away from home... so... just don't forget about it... also.. if you still need anything, just ask and you can have it." IF said in a honest tone, having a smile on her face and a small bump on her head.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 9:31 am

Lilynette would dismissed IF worries with a wave. "Don't worry about yesterday. It part of the job of being a Monster Hunter. It wouldn't be the first time I got hunt during a hunt. As long as can walk away alive from a hunt its fine." Lilynette sincker a bit when IF say she hit her head. "Well it doesn't seem to bad. Though you might want to get your head check out just in case And thank you for the offer. I be sure to freeload off of you when I'm in Clover, but don't worry. MY shoulder still healing, but that doesn't stop my legs from working. With monster slay I really don't have any reason to stay in Clover or Fiore for long. I can be out your hair soon." The young hunter didn't want to overstayed her welcome or be too much of a burden on teh younger girl.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:20 am

IF would breath a sigh of relief as the girl, Gold-L, said that she didn't have to worry about what happened yesterday and that it wasn't the first time she got hurt by a monster, which was a bit of relief but she was still worried about her and would want to ensure she was OK. "well, stay here as long as you like. it is nice to have someone to talk to. so... how is your shoulder holding out? are you really OK? i am just worried about your health so don't ask me why i am asking as i just told you... so be serious, are you really OK? if your not, just rest your head. i am not letting anyone who isn't back to full strength go out of my home." IF said in a serious tone, having fire in her eyes as she was serious about not letting Gold-L go if she wasn't back to full strength.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:22 am

Gold L would see the fire in her friend eyes. She had a feeling that she was willing to use force to keep her here if she wasn't at hundred percent. Well Lilynette shoulder was still healing, but it wasn't bad enough to stop her from getting back to monster slaying. What to do. With a sigh, Lilynette rub her shoulder. "I suppose I can stay until my shoulder fully heals and I'm back to full strength. I don't think I could lie to you and get away with it. You're one stubborn girl IF, but that one the things I come to enjoy about you." Lilynette wouldn't have guess she would meant someone like IF in her trip to Clover. She did seem to care about her even if they just became friends not too long ago. "Thank you for looking out for me, IF." Liltynette wasn't sure how much she could repay her friend for what she is doing.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 2:45 am

IF would smile and chuckle a little when Gold-L thanked her for taking care of her and that she should go when her shoulder is fully healed and is back up to full strength, which was understandable. "no need to thank me, just stay as long as you wish so then you don't have that bad shoulder for the rest of your life or whenever it will heal. i don't care if i having the company around but i do have some things to do so just do what you must and I'll just do what i have to do. have a good day, my friend." IF said in a calm and peaceful tone, having a smile on her before taking out her phone and call up Info-Chan so then she could get any information from her she had for her to investigate.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:49 am

Lilynette would nod her head as she listen to IF. Wondering how was letting herself get boss around by someone younger than her. Right IF was his point. "Yeah. Don't worry I won't get in way of whatever you have to do. I mostly be staying here or exploring Clover I guess when you are doing your business." Once IF ebgin chatting on her phone. Lilynette would just golay down on the couch and look up towards the cieling thinking about her plans. Since she wasn't expecting to stay in Clover for as long as she did. Hopefully her village was doing fine without her.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 2:45 am

IF would sigh as she got no new information from Info-Chan, which was a bit of a disappointment but it was fine that there was no new information because then IF had the day off from investigations and was now able to just relax and have fun lying on the couch and do some work with her coat. "i have nothing to do so i am just going to stay here and do some stitching to help with my clothes selection. i know that it may sound boring but i don't care, it helps with my hand eye co-ordination and make it more easier to repair my coat." IF would say in a less then cheerful tone but it was fine as she would grab out some fabric and a pin before starting to make a new coat for herself.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 5:05 am

Lilynette blink as she saw IF sit on the other couch. Sintching did sounded boring, but what could Lilynette do. She didn't have anything to do which was slightly annoying, but a promise is promise, she would take it easy so her shoulder could heal propery. Lilynette would adjust her body so she was facing If as she did some things with her coat. "Yes. I understand. You are into stuff that my grandparents would do, but it a useful skill to have. Usually most girls your age play with dolls or something. Then again we aren't most girls our age." Lilynette placed both of her hands behind her back as she lay on her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]    Fire-Forged Friends?  | [Flashback] | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire-Forged Friends? | [Flashback] | [Private/IF]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2