Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:
Request Template Left_bar_bleue0/0Request Template Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Request Template Empty
PostSubject: Request Template   Request Template I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:23 am

So you feel up to making your own mission. Maybe you're feeling a little creative, or just bored of the missions presented. Well feel free to copy and paste our template, fill it to, and create your own!

Name: What is the name of the mission?
Requirements: What are the requirements before taking this mission (if there are any). Do please include if it is for Light mages, or Dark mages, or any if applicable.
Rewards: What do you get for completing this mission?
Objective: What is the primary objective to complete this mission? Usually 1-3 sentences (secondary objectives are allowed.)
Description: Give a detailed summary of the mission.

The Allies and Enemies are optional, though most missions above C rank require 1+ enemies, or of decent difficulty to not need one.

Allies:
- Name: Name of said ally/NPC for this mission. Usually the one who assigned it.
- Role: What is their role in this mission? Usually "client" or the one who assigned it.

Enemies:
- Name: Name of the enemy, or enemies if more. If more than one (such as minion waves) list the amount of them.
- Role: What type of enemy are they, or what role do they play? If they have no real role, just put "none".
- Rank: The rank of the enemy. Usually of equal rank for standard enemies, one rank higher for strong, or one rank lower for enemies based on the mission's rank.
- Abilities/Powers: What powers and/or abilities does this enemy have at their disposal? Even claws can be considered an ability.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Rank[/b]:
[b]Location[/b]:
[b]Requirements[/b]:
[b]Rewards[/b]:
[b]Objective[/b]:
[b]Description[/b]:

[b][color=#00cc00]Allies[/color][/b]:
- [i]Name[/i]:
- [i]Role[/i]:

[b][color=#ff0000]Enemies[/color][/b]: