Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Insert introduction title here]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalynsar

Thalynsar

Character sheet
Name: Thalynsar
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Mana:
[Insert introduction title here] Left_bar_bleue100/100[Insert introduction title here] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

[Insert introduction title here] Empty
PostSubject: [Insert introduction title here]   [Insert introduction title here] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Hey guys, Theo O'Farrel here, many of you seem to remember, those that do i say hello, those that don't i hope i'll get to know you, others of course might know me from other sites as other names but whatever XD
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
[Insert introduction title here] Left_bar_bleue0/0[Insert introduction title here] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [Insert introduction title here]   [Insert introduction title here] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 5:39 pm

Welcome to the site, Theo. I hope you enjoy your time here and have being a Rune Knight!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: [Insert introduction title here]   [Insert introduction title here] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 6:05 pm

THEO!!!

*hugs tightly*
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com
Thalynsar

Thalynsar

Character sheet
Mana:
[Insert introduction title here] Left_bar_bleue100/100[Insert introduction title here] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Insert introduction title here]   [Insert introduction title here] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Hey There! :D

*hugs back even tighter*
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Insert introduction title here]   [Insert introduction title here] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 12:59 am

aww.. i love reunions. hey, I'm Neptune, also IF, Rom and Eve from FTRP. glad to see you, theo.
Back to top Go down
Thalynsar

Thalynsar

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [Insert introduction title here]   [Insert introduction title here] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 2:46 am

yes it's great to talk to people you haven't for years in this case, I'm also glad to have been invited to this site
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:
[Insert introduction title here] Left_bar_bleue0/0[Insert introduction title here] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [Insert introduction title here]   [Insert introduction title here] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 2:58 am

Welcome Theo! Glad to have you back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Insert introduction title here]   [Insert introduction title here] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Insert introduction title here]
Page 1 of 1