Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Becoming Guildmaster [Open/Social]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Becoming Guildmaster [Open/Social] Empty
PostSubject: Becoming Guildmaster [Open/Social]   Becoming Guildmaster [Open/Social] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 10:50 pm

Back on the old cobble stone streets of Magnolia, she took a deep breath of her home town air. Nothing felt better than to be home where she was known best. The Fairy Queen. Concord stood well and tall by her side as the spirt was up to her waist at his shoulders. He was a tall fella and great for her to ride on. Time had flown by, about a year almost two to be exact. Her black leather armor stood strong and made her warm in the winter months out in the mountains where it was colder in the higher altitude. Everyone knew her name, the color of her hair, the sound of her voice. She was a pleasure to see in the town of Magnolia as the Ace of Fairy Tail. The air was crisp with the early signs of spring and the cherry trees at its peak to almost bloom. She could tell Concord was getting excited like she was to come home. "It feels so great to be home again! Wonder what those reckless bone heads have been up to" he said excitedly.

A smile she could help to show as a sense of joy felt rushed through her veins. She felt like a little kid on Christmas wanting to see what she got under the tree. It was the new feeling again like when she became Ace nearly four years ago. Zion, her father and the current guildmaster, knew her potential and knew she wouldn't waste any drop of it. LeeAnn walked along the side walk seeing fimilar sights and people. There were some relieved expressions and a few words exchanged with the other towns folk. LeeAnn's sharp hearing could sense something was wrong. It didn't smell like hat in the air? Maybe some guild was trying to wage war on them again. Humbug. Those small guild didn't know who they were messing with! She approached the guildhall hearing how everything was. Perhaps everything was alright.

She entered the fimilar halls with the sound of her boots hitting the stone path and Concord's clinging of his collar. She opened the double doors with a smile. "I'm home!" she cried. There was a pause of silence. She could hearing breathing. Nervously breathing from others. She opened her blue eyes to see everyone in panic. "LeeAnn thank the gods you're hear. Guys were saved! Saved!" cried on of the older members. Everyone looked a bit relieved, but still apprehensive. In a flat stern one that would scare their socks off, she gave a cold stare. "What did you guys do?" she hissed with a dragon snarl. Showing her newly sharpened dragon fangs in a fashionable lip curl. Everyone froze. "Well...uh...uhhh... you see...um....we have no guildmaster" spoke up another member. LeeAnn drew a blank. Speechless. No words could come out of her mouth. "Isn't Zion the guildmaster last time I check?" she said. Everyone looked down really sad, some were even crying as little kids gotten teary eyed. Matters were serious. "He just up and left one day...poof gone...its happened all over Fiore. All the guildmaster are leaving within the last year or so. Its been off and on. We've had not guildmaster for about two months now. But you're here and that's all teh matters" she smiled.

LeeAnn paused. She felt like a brick had hit her in the head feel like everything was overbearing for the Dragon Slayer. Choked up. Speechless. Overwhelmed. Confused. So much as once for one person she blinked. "I-I see...this is...new" was all she said. Concord felt a little strange about this being so sudden, but things happened right?
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com
Blizz Snowfang

Blizz Snowfang

PostSubject: Re: Becoming Guildmaster [Open/Social]   Becoming Guildmaster [Open/Social] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 9:09 am

Blizz was upstairs, making himself comfortable in a quiet corner, away from the ruckus below made by the members. He gulped down a red beverage specially made for him and slightly tapped his fingers on the table in a beat. There was no music but he found it entertaining at least. The tranquility Blizz had shattered as soon as he heard rough footsteps from below and an inviting word that could be heard by everyone’s ears. “I’m home!” The words pierced through Silver’s ears like a bullet, he hadn’t heard that voice for a really long time.

The slayer of Fairy Tail slowly descended the staircase leading down into the great hall. His eyes were sharp, piercing, focused on Lee the instant she was in view. Behind his eyes was only quiet a confusion he could barely contain.

The long awaited figure finally appeared, but the guild had no joy to share but instead, a sad news to be told. Blizz stopped at the last flight of the stair, he opened his ears widely, listening to the talks around the guild especially the most important part where the members would tell Lee about the disappearance of Master Zion.

No one expected such event to occur but more importantly, no one could prevent it from happening. The day became gloomy and the atmosphere changed into a sorrowing moment. At that very moment, everyone’s heart was one.

Blizz marched, approaching the location of Lee slowly as he did not want to disturb the moment. He did not exactly know if Lee knew him or recognized his face but the slayer ability Blizz had could be a way to recognize one’s, because from the early beginning, Fairy Tail had members with slayers magic including Blizz. When he was one footstep away from Lee, Blizz would tap slightly on her shoulder, while still keeping his manner at the finest, trying to reassure her and comfort her since she received the hardest blow. “I know this is tough but we are here for you. I promise, we will search for him together. But, most importantly, this guild needs you. We are quite in disarray because we have no guild master. I think we need a new one.” Blizz paused for a moment, letting Lee to consume all of his words. “I think the perfect figure would be you.” Blizz pointed at Lee.

OOC: Establishing the relationship, would you like both of them to be strangers to each other or they are acquintances, maybe friend? Also, I don't know how to address her, what is her nickname? I use Lee temporarily. ^^
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Becoming Guildmaster [Open/Social]   Becoming Guildmaster [Open/Social] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 3:39 pm

It would take time for this to sink it. It was too sudden for her to come down crying now, but instead she took a deep breath and calmed down. She cleared her mind full of concern and worries to see who was actually in charge with the guilmaster absent. When a fimilar sight came to mind, Blizz. A Devil slayer, perhaps the only one she knew of. The redhead just stared at Blizz as he spoke. LeeAnn had the signs of confidence and assurance she knew what she was doing. It was a good act for any leader to have to assure their subjects or members that everything will be alright. Master Zion just left them with no note and not warning. She was surprised they haven't gone looking for him, but with taking care of the guild it would preoccupy them.

"Well, if there is no guildmaster present. It is only right for the ace to take charge until we find the guildmaster. Do not worry my faires things will be alright and we will find Zion" said the young half Ghowl. The words would ring with confidence, but inside her heart was shriveling up with doubt that she would never fulfill her promise. Concord looked up at LeeAnn with his lizard-like face giving a sightless view up at his friend. He could tell they all depended on her and her alone. Unlike other guildmaster just starting out, LeeAnn had a bit of experience taking over for Master Zion.

"What needs to be done and did Zion leave anything for me or anyone?Where's his wife or I mean my mother? What about my brother? Do any of them know where he might be" she asked in a serious tone. The members shook their head giving her the answer they already knew. She nodded. "This is so sudden. I am gonna need a drink. Lance, set me up with your strongest" she said. She looked over at Blizz. He was known around the guild and she knew all faces that came in and out of this palce. "Tell me Blizz, what was the last thing Master has said to you" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Blizz Snowfang

Blizz Snowfang

PostSubject: Re: Becoming Guildmaster [Open/Social]   Becoming Guildmaster [Open/Social] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 12:08 am

Blizz had done his best to comfort Lee, the rest was up to Lee whether she wanted to stay down and let the guild fell into ruins or she would step up, opening a new hope for the guild. These days, he heard rumors from various people he met on the street as well as his guild mates. They talked about the same think, the disappearance of Master Zion and other guild masters from other renowned guilds. A restless feeling stuck in Blizz’s heart, unable to think clearly and was a bit nervous about the future. The question that would fly across his mind often was what happened to the masters and what would happen to them?

Lee decided to take the guild master position and Blizz agreed to it, giving her a slight nod of approval. The guild system made a preparation for this and a lot found this as a excellent system. The system allowed the ace to represent the guild master in case the master went away or disappeared. No wonder why everyone had their eyes prying over the seat of the ace. They would spend days and night only to strengthen themselves so they could be an ace. It would be hypocritical if Blizz said that he was not like that. The other guild mates were busy in fulfilling Lee’s desire, she asked few questions but alas, the answers only increased the pain in one’s heart.

"Tell me Blizz, what was the last thing Master has said to you"

A question he received from Lee, ignite his mind and forced it to replay his memories of the past. Blizz stuttered for a while as he reminisced, “Uhm.. Ahmm..”

His thoughts about the guild master were filled with him talking privately with the master, mainly about requests, problems the guild encountered for hosting rowdy guild members, and the future of Blizz himself.

One thing finally came to his mind and Blizz expressed it, “Uhm.. What I can remember is that the guild master said,..” He paused for a moment, assembling his words into one concrete sentence. “He said that the guild should be able to protect itself. Even if the guild faces a really troublesome problem, if everyone’s heart is one, they can overcome the obstacle. Because, the master won’t be here forever. We won't survive unless we keep running.”

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I was working with my work's projects.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Becoming Guildmaster [Open/Social]   Becoming Guildmaster [Open/Social] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:56 am

Of course, Master Zion would say something like that. The guild was in his best interest just like his family. Most didn't see LeeAnn the daughter to Zion or at least adopted daughter. So literally she had a father as a guildmaster. It felt so wrong to her to even take guildmaster when he wasn't present. Didn't feel right to her. "It was always in his best interest to make the guild thrive, but little did I thought something like this could ever happen to us" she said. Concord looked up at his friend. He had known her since she was a day old and in fact saved her from being in the slums and brought her here or it was Zion who had found them. The reassuring spirit just sat there waiting for LeeAnn to open her eyes and looking down upon him for help. But she just stared at the first floor with members who looked a bit relieved but had the same worries about Zion. The difference between their worries and hers were a greater difference but same roots. Would the guild be okay? How good would she be? Will Zion ever come back?

"Most do not know the pain of loosing a loved one especially someone who I can call father. The weight of something that was once his and the master before him and on would become mine. Blizz, it doesn't feel right. It feels like he should still be here" she said. She took another sip of the alcohol unphased by his effects she was preactically or actually she was fully immune. Setting the mug, she just looked at the half empty mug hoping an answer would just make this all better. The odds of that happening were very slim.

"That...idiot...he have to of left something for me or anyone before he up and left. Maybe there are some clues in the guildmaster office. Come on, Blizz" she said. She grabbed his shirt collar and literally flew up the steps lightning speed and stopped at the guildmaster's office. The door was locked. "Zion..." she grumbled. Looking at Blizz, she hoped he had a key of some sorts. "Who locked the door?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming Guildmaster [Open/Social]   Becoming Guildmaster [Open/Social] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming Guildmaster [Open/Social]
Page 1 of 1