Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lightning Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:
Lightning Magic Left_bar_bleue0/0Lightning Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Lightning Magic Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Magic   Lightning Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:44 pm

Lightning Magic Latest?cb=20111206142404

Lightning Magic (雷系各種魔法 Kaminari Kei Kakushu Mahō) is an Elemental Caster Magic and Holder Magic that utilizes the element of lightning.

Lightning Magic is a branch of Elemental Magic that utilizes electricity, more specifically, lightning, as a form of offense and defense. Mages who possess the ability to utilize such Magic are able to generate these elements from their bodies, and manipulate them, even shaping their attacks as they wish. Users of Lightning Magic are also capable of utilizing lightning from a distance, such as from the ground near them, or down from the sky. Lightning attacks work by electrocuting the opponents to various degrees, and there are spells that are said to be capable of completely paralyzing enemies, due to the extremely high voltage of the electricity employed in their use. Because of the high amounts of light produced with its use, Lightning Magic can also be utilized to blind opponents, albeit for a short amount of time.
Similar to other types of Elemental Magic, Lightning Magic can allow the user to transform their body into the element they control: by transforming into a lightning bolt, the user is able to avoid physical attacks, and have the added advantage of traveling around at very high speeds and damaging everyone or everything they come in contact with, much like real lightning.
Back to top Go down
Histoire

Histoire

Lightning Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Magic   Lightning Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 4:05 am

I will gladly take lightning magic. may my magic be called... wrath of Raijin please?
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:
Lightning Magic Left_bar_bleue0/0Lightning Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Lightning Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Magic   Lightning Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 4:08 am

Approved! Enjoy your magic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lightning Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Magic   Lightning Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning Magic
Page 1 of 1