Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:
the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] Left_bar_bleue0/0the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] Empty
PostSubject: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 2:22 am

walking all the way to clover, Chi had to walk all night and day to just get to clover so then chi could go see Uzume once more as she got information that a wedding had happened and that Uzume was apart of it, so she would rush over to where she could find Uzume. walking around, Uzume would find Lilynette, who she didn't know so she would act very shy as she walked up to Lilynette to say hello. "Chi..... h..hello m..miss.." Chi said in a very shy tone, looking rather scared yet interested in Lilynette, wanting to know who she was and to be her friend, if possible.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] Left_bar_bleue0/0the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 7:50 pm

Lilynettte was enjoying some of the cake that was handed out after the wedding. She decided to hang back for a bit and watch people leave or cleaning up. Since there was no guild leader, Lilynette decided to watch over everyone. It was a bit boring, but someone had to do it. Though her day would get more interesting as she look at a cute blonde haired girl. Finsihing the rest of her cke, Lilynette would grin as she held back a squee. "Ah. What a cute girl. You must be shy. Your a bite like my love, but there no need to be afraid I don't bite or anything. My name is Lilynettte Gold, but calll me whatever you like." Lilyntette would grin as she foucs on the girl beside her.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 8:04 pm

Uzume was one of the people or in her case Cpu that was helping clean up after the wedding. Unlike her lazy sister she didn't mind doing some work after a wedding. Then again she figure Nepsy could slack off for now. Uzume yawn a bit as she felt a tried. She thought about going home until she spitot another one of her friends. How could she forget. Uzume would wak behind Chi and pat her head as she wa stalking to Lilynettte. "Uh. There goes my Cute friend Chi. I was orange heart I must have forgot to tell you about the wedding." Uzume would then look at Lilynettte. The busty woman was like Vert. Heck the two of could be twin sisters. "heh. At this rate even Chi is going to get marry before me."
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:50 am

Chi would stare at lilynette for a short time before smiling and then hug her, rubbing her head against Lilynette's chest. "Chi's name is Chi. nice to... meet you, Lilynette... Golden L.. of the golden temple.. Chi sees you have met Chi's friend, Uzume. Chi is happy to see Uzume again. Chi is happy to see anyone as long as Chi is friends with them. how are you, Uzume? Chi is very well. Chi had walked from magnolia to see you, Uzume." Chi explained to her best friend Uzume and Lilynette, smiling happily as she would continue to nuzzle and rub her head on Lilynette, almost like a clingy kitten.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 5:18 pm

Lilynette happily retunr the hug as she ran on hand through Chi hair. "Such an affectionate young lady. Its a pleasure to meet you too Chi and yes I met Uzume too." Lilynette giggle a bit as she enjoyed the embrace of the younger blonde Lilynettte would then frown at Uzume. "How horrible of you. How could make such a cute girl walk to a different town just to see you. That is not very cool for a CPU who prides themselves on being the coolest CPU of all." Lilynettte sigh for a moment as she waited for Uzume to explain herself.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 5:31 pm

Uzume would cough as figure she got herself in a bit of trouble. "I'm didn't mean to make Chi walk all the way here! It was just that me and Neptune were almost late to the wedding so we had to quickly fly over here before it was too late. You know me Lily!"Uzume nervously laugh before she focus on Chi. "I'm doing fine. I'm a bit jealous of my twin and Lilynettte, but what can I do. Anyhow I been taking care of card you gave me. Jiraya." Uzume then folded her arms cross her chest. "Ah. I hope Iffy isn't they jealous type. You se do attarct people towards you Lily." A small joke from the red0haired CPU.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:13 am

Chi would stare at Uzume as she spoke before hugging her tightly and smile before pouting at Lilynette. "it wasn't Uzume's fault Chi didn't go. Chi had to stay so then Chi could get data on this world. Chi didn't know where anything was so Chi had to get data on the world so then Chi could go here. if Chi didn't, Chi would be lost in this world for all eternity. don't blame Uzume. Blame Chi. Uzume... you can find love soon. Chi believes in you. Chi will be Uzume's love finder. Chi, Lover finder extraordinaire... Chi thinks" Chi said happily, having a clear smile on her face as she would grab uzume's hand and happily rock from side to side.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 12:02 pm

Lilynettte frown would ease into a small girin of understanding. "Well if this cuite here won't blame you for your mistakes then I will just let you off with a warning. You're lucky to have such forgiving friends, Uzume" Lilynette laugh a bit of Uzume Jealousy. "Well. When you look like me finding love isn't too hard. Who could resist such a beauty like myself. Never hurts to act a bit more girly. Get in touhc with your womanly side." A bit of a arrogance on Lilynette part, but she was a woman who was fully confident in her appearance. "See even Chi will help you out. Even a Goddness needs help every once in a while." Lilynette said with a few giggles.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 12:16 pm

"Thanks. What would I do without you Chi?" Uzume was thankful for the help, but a small part of her felt a bit embrass that she need help in that regard, but she won't let that embrassment show on her face due to looking uncool and how could she deny Chi. Uzume sliently blame Netpune and her thing with cute girls. "Right I see your point, but I'm not one of those girly girls who likes to wear dresses and talk about boys." Uzue shook her head in digust before she smile at Chi. "And I won't blame you . Let just blame it on Nepsy!" Uzume laugh a bit , lightly glaring at the grinning Lilynette. "So. Did learn anything interesting Chi?"
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 am

Chi processed through all her data and would get all of the new data up as her main priority so she could tell Uzume what she had learned about. "Chi found out about... clover, hargeon... magnolia... Shirostume... Isshi Village and Era... Chi found this out... thanks to Chi linking up to a computer and getting all the data needed for Chi to travel to Clover. Did chi do a bad thing or did Chi do a good thing by getting the data so Chi could come visit?" Chi asked in a soft and gentle tone, looking at Uzume with her innocent and pure eyes.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 7:24 pm

"Well. You don't have to act complete gilry girl." Lilynettte shook her head at Uzume. "Well as long as you didn't do anything evil to gain the infoformation than yes It would be consider a good thing. Ugh you are just so adorable." Lilynette Squee as she hug Chi again. Those eyes where too much for her to resist. "And your smart I still don't get how some of technology works in Fiore. lucky IFfy is good with stuff like that." Lilynette hum as she countine to hug her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 8:10 pm

Uzume would grin as she patted Chi on the head again. Lilynette was right the girl was just too cute that it hard to resist hugging Chi so much, but Uzume could control herself unlike Lily. Chi did a good thing when she collected the data. "Hmm. I should be collecting more data but with wedding and meeting new people. I haven't got the time to do so." Maybe Neptune was rubbing off of her more than Uzume thought.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 2:13 am

"Chi~~~ Chi likes this... so soft and warm~~~ Like a soft, comfy Pillow~" Chi said in a very happy tone, her cheeks glowing a rosy red color, though not by blood, just by programming. "Who's Iffy? Is she the girl with the Demon powers? If so, Chi knows Iffy very well... as Chi got Information about iffy from data banks inside a travel station not too long ago... it said Iffy is an agent of the undercover Planeptune investigation services... and she has a demon because of her bloodline of being the daughter of the king of the underworld... who is still alive and plans to keep the balance of the world stable... to keep Iffy alive and happy. Chi got the last part thanks to Chi using a Persona called ukabok to talk to the demons... Chi is only smart because Chi is programmed well. Chi... isn't from Fiore, but from Tokyo Japan... So Chi is from another world... Chi... is an outsider... " Chi said in a rather blunt tone, not changing that tone even once as she had grown accustom to what she was and how she had to operate inside Fiore.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:08 am

Lilynette was tempted to saying something teasing, but she held her ctoounge and just countine to hug the cute blonde. When she older then Lilynette cn really start to tease her. "Thanks and yes Iffy that girl with demon powers, but please keep the information you know about Iffy a serect. It would do her no good if people knew the reason she here in Fiore." Lilynette was a bit confused when Chi metion personas, data banks and some other stuff Lilynette had no idea about. It best not to think to hard on it unless she starts to get a headache. "Maybe Chi should become an agent herself. Right Uzume? Chi does seem like an expert in gathering informtion." Another world? Lilynette was a bit shock, but she got over it. "All of us are outsiders tin Fiore." Sure, Lilynette didn't came from a different world, but she was an outsider all the same.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:35 am

The scene remind Uzume of how Nepgear and Vert act sometimes.Uzume could feel for Chi who wouldn't want to lose themselves in Lilynette chest. "Wow, Lily you really could pass off as a twin of Vert. Plus don't keep all to yourself." Uzume joked as she would wrapped her arms arouund Chi and Lilynettte pulling them in a group hug. "Yeah. Chi would make for an awesome informant. She could IF a run for her money." Uzume wouldn't comment on the outsider bit. Since she already knew about it and couldn't care less. "Well. Still you're smarter than me and Lilynette combined."
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 1:51 am

When Lilynette and Uzume said that Chi could be a agent, much like how Iffy was, Chi would shake her head and frown. "Persocoms aren't allowed to be secret agents... Persocoms, like Chi, are only used as Personal computers and can not be used as agents... as persocoms draw too much attention and are very easily spotted. how they are easily spotted, you may ask... Chi will show you." Chi said in a serious tone before opening her ears/docks to reveal her access wire that she had been using to gather lot of information.

"these access wires are a direct link into Chi's programming... and if Persocoms access into secret and wanted information, Chobits like Chi will have that data completely erased... as when Chi access computers and other items that are less developed then chi, Chi will end up making them implode and be useless... but things like Miss Uzume's visual radio, Chi won't damage one bit when accessing data from it... and that's why Chi can't be a agent... " Chi said in a sad tone before remembering what Uzume told Lilynette, about how she could pull of being a twin of someone. "Chi promises that Chi won't tell anyone about miss Iffy's demon blood... and Chi promises to keep any confidential data a secret... but... Uzume, why would miss Lilynette... pass of... at being this... Vert's... twin? Chi is confused." Chi said in a very cute tone as she would look up to Lilynette, who was still holding her, with her innocently cute eyes.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Lilynette was a bit speechless when she saw the docks and wire but she quickly shook her head."Ah. Don't look so sad. It was just an a random statement I said and you still awesome." Lilynette would reassure the persocom with a quick squeeze. "Though all of that techolgoy talk went a bit over my head. Haha. My fromoer home was a simple place that wasn't as well develop like Fiore or like my wife home. If the stroies about it are anything to go by." Lilynettte smile as she countine to hold onto Chi. "Oh I would also like to know how me and Vert could pass off a twins." Lilynette would the glance at Uzume with a faint smrik. Lilynette already knew the answer herself , but she would love if Uzume explain it to her and Chi.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 7:34 pm

"Good. There some information that should be keep under tight lips." Uzume would let go of Chi and Lilynette as she rub her chin and sign. She was put right on the spot right? "Well both Vert and Lilynette look the same. Two blonde haired busty chicks that like to tease their friends. They both enjoy teasing their small chested friends the most." Uzume would glance at the two blondes before she look up towards the sky. "What else. Well they dress kind of alike and they both act mature. Though Lilynette isn't a hardcore gamer like Vert is." Uzume would nod her head.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 1:32 am

Chi would listen to both of them with her cute innocent eyes looking around the area for anything else to do besides just stand around and look cute when she noticed that most of her outer shell had become covered in dust and dirt, so she needed to take a bath or have someone wash her down with water. "umm... Chi has a question. Can Uzume, Lilynette and Chi go and take a bath together? Chi is dirty and needs cleaning... Chi has been walking for a few days straight and hasn't been able to clean Chi's self for a very long time. Chi needs to bathe badly." Chi asked Lilynette and uzume with a tone of both her innocence and a tone of concern as if her systems got too dirty, she would start to slow down and, if the worst came, she would shut down and not be able to move until she was cleaned and had maintenance done to her sensitive and delicate system
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 3:37 pm

Lilynette would tak a quick glance up and down hi and nod her head. "Uh. Sure. I we can all take a bath together if Uzume doesn't mind. A good way to bond between friends while staying lean at the same time. What a great idea Chi." Lilynette would smile, she didn't need a bath herself, but bathing with friends could always be fun. "So, who place shall we go to? We can always go back to my guild or we could just head over to your place Uzume. It doesn't make mych of a differnce to me." The busty blonde would said as she folded her arms across her ample bosm. Lilynettte look like she was about to ask a question, but chose to remain slient. She could ask about it later.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 5:09 pm

Taking a bath didn't sound like a bad idea, it could be relaxing and maybe needed to clean herself up as well. Though it been awhile since she share a bath with anyone. "We. Can to the place I'm staying at, but I be sure to visit your Guild when I get the chance Lilynette. Now follow me. Me and my Twin got have this apartment we staying in. Luckily the prices in Clover aren't too high." Uzume would stick her hands into her pocket and would lead the trio to her and Nepsy place. She wonder what her sister was doing, she could check up on her later. It wouldn't take long for Uzume to reach the apartment she was staying in. It was a nice little cozy place. "Make yourself at home". Uzume would then walk into the bathroom to get everything ready.
Back to top Go down
Chi toegami

Chi toegami

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 2:28 am

having arrived at Uzume and Neptune's home, Chi would enter and place herself down on the couch that they had, placing a pillow underneath her before sitting down, and brush her hair with the comb she had with her. as she brushed her hair, she would find many knots the where hard to get out, but she would try her best and would get the knots out, but as she did it would hurt chi slightly, having her wince in pain every time she got one out. "Uzume has a nice place. Chi has no home... Chi always has to travel. Chi doesn't mind though. Chi gets to have fun finding new things and discovering new lifeforms chi has never got to encounter before. Chi loves exploration." Chi said with a smile on her face, the innocence just shining from her as she would look around the home, still in awe as to how big a home was compared to the hotel room Uzume had brought chi in last time they were together, which was when they first met.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 4:22 pm

Lilynette would nod her head as she would follow Uzume to her place. The monster hunter didn't say much on the way there, choosing to enjoy the slience between the three women. Once they got to Uzume's home, Lilynette would look around the place as she waited for the bath to get ready. "You have a nice place here, Uzume. Still wouldn't it be easier to stay at your guild?" Of course, Lilynette wasn't sure if Uzume even belong to one. As Lilynette waited for an respone from Uzume. She would change her focus towards Chi and frown slighty. "Still it nice to have a place to come home to. Trust me, Chi. I did a bit of travel in my monsyer hunting days. Sure I enjoy it, but nothing beats coming home to a loving family. My family might be gone, but I have IF and my guild to call home. Though I wouldn't mind the both of getting her old place fix up for the two of us. You know Uzume." Lilynette would giggle a bit. "Hmm. While we bath I have to do something about that hair." Lilynette would hum light as she examine Chi.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 4:50 pm

"I'm not part of a guild nor is my twin sister. We chose to remain guildless for now." Uzume would say as she watch the water filling up the tub. After several mintunes the bath would be ready for for them to use. Uzume would blush slighty as she hear Lilynette talk about spending time with IF. "Lily! Don't talk like that in front of Chi. I don't want you to taint her mind at such a young age, but to answer your question. I do know what you mean. Now both of you get in here and join me. There room for all three of us though it might be a bit of a tight squeeze." Uzume would warned as she took of her clothing and folded them up." Uzume would then sit in the center of the tub as she begin to relax and let the warm water wipe away the dirt and sweat that was on her body. "Chi you can always live with me and my twin sister. I agree with L-Sha. It nice having a home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]   the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the little persocom that could. [Lilynette/uzume]
Page 1 of 1