Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snow fairy ice magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rom white

Rom white

Snow fairy ice magic Empty
PostSubject: Snow fairy ice magic   Snow fairy ice magic I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 2:18 am

Name: Snow fairy ice magic
Caster or Holder?:caster
Element: Ice
Description: Due to the snow fairy blood Rom has been blessed with, Rom is able to summon up ice and snow around her to not only help her from her illness that has been affecting her most of her life, she is also able to use it for combat in a variety of ways, such as using her magic to make ice shards penetrate her foes or summoning up orbs of ice that blow out more ice to damage her foes. the strengths of this magic goes as followed: it keeps Rom alive from her illness, it is fairy fast and strong and it provides some protection against other elements, besides fire and earth.
weakness to this magic are as followed: this magic costs up 25% more mana then any other magic, the protection against some magic can be broken with one physical attack alone and it is very very weak to fire magic, so it leaves Rom up for attacks when fighting a fire mage.
Back to top Go down
Rom white

Rom white

Snow fairy ice magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow fairy ice magic   Snow fairy ice magic I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 2:18 am

I.. think this is OK. Bumping.
Back to top Go down

Snow fairy ice magic
Page 1 of 1