Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A sleepy and slow appearance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plutia Iris heart

Plutia Iris heart

A sleepy and slow appearance Empty
PostSubject: A sleepy and slow appearance   A sleepy and slow appearance I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:41 am

Hello… I'm Plutia. It's nice to meetcha. I like sewing, playing with friends and making new ones over Role play sites, but don't make me angry otherwise I… may get too big and mad to stop what will happen to you. I hope we all can become great friends!
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:
A sleepy and slow appearance Left_bar_bleue0/0A sleepy and slow appearance Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A sleepy and slow appearance   A sleepy and slow appearance I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:39 pm

Hey Noire.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A sleepy and slow appearance   A sleepy and slow appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:09 am

Astraea Alucard wrote:
Hey Noire.

Noire is still in Lastation.....

~~~~~

Hello Pultia. Please don't get mad. Fiore doesn't know you well. Nepgear must be going emo right now
Back to top Go down
Plutia Iris heart

Plutia Iris heart

PostSubject: Re: A sleepy and slow appearance   A sleepy and slow appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:16 am

Hehehehe… i can't promise anything about iris heart but i'll do my best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sleepy and slow appearance   A sleepy and slow appearance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sleepy and slow appearance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Reborn :: General :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: