Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 8:45 am

Lily would fight off her blush. Iffy can be cheeky at times. Just another thing she love about your girlfriend. "Sorry about something playing a hoax. I'm sure next time you be able to do your work." Lilynette smile as she finish changing back into her dress and return to Iffy side. Her heart fluuter a bit as Iffy said she was glad to spend more time with her. "Heh. Something changing back into my dress can be a hassle at times." Lilynette would hold Iffy hand as they walk back to their(Iffy) room. There were a few guild members staring at them as they walk by, but Lilynette just ingore them.

"Home sweet home. My love. That hot sppring was so refreshing and relaxing we need to do that again sometime. So.." Lilynette would then let go of her girlfriend's hand and sit on the edge of the bed, beaming a loving grin at her lover. Once again Lily would take a moment to adrime her girlfriend cuteness and sexiness.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Name: IF
Alignment: Lawfally good
Mana:
A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 8:58 am

IF would smile as she and Lilynette headed back to their room and IF had something in store for Lilynette. as soon as Lily let go of her hand, IF would go over to her closet and change her clothes into a much more.. Blue Pegasusy sort of clothing.
IF's new outfit:

IF would sit next to Lilynette and give her a kiss before lying back on the bed and smile. "how do you like this outfit, nette? i had this made personally from a local clothier and i got fitted for this quite a while back, but i am still surprised it still fits. do you like it? if not... i can switch to my swimsuit.. if you want.." IF said in a sheepish tone as she would turn red, keeping her eyes still set on Lily, but she was still a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 9:20 am

Lilynette would whistle as Iffy came out wearing some new clothing. It really did fit the Blue Pegasus style. Lilynette would lay back on the bed with Iffy, staring at her with loving eyes. I love it Iffy. It really does fit you. I wish I had something like that to wear. Heh" Lilynnte planted a quick kisss on Iffy cheek as she smrik. "Well. If makes you feel less embrass I can change into my swimsuit as well. I'm sure that you will love it~ My dear. I pack a bit more clothes than I thought." Lilynette would aid her head on Iffy chest for a few moments. She really would love to see Iffy in a swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Name: IF
Alignment: Lawfally good
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 9:29 am

readjusting her glasses, IF would smile at the thought of seeing Lily in her bikini and remembered the idea she came up with earlier. "here's an idea that can lead to having a bit of fun, we can head to the beach and relax there for a while or even play in the water for a while. if my friend Compa was here, she would be very happy to hear that idea. i miss Compa... she.. kinda had a crush on me but.. she loves Neptune... but i am still worried she will be crushed to know i am going out with you... i sure hope that isn't the case..." IF said in a worried tone as she grabbed her bag already packed with her swimsuit and towel before moving up a little to get up and put it on, holding her hand out to lily to say she wanted to go to the beach.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 6:17 pm

"The beach sounds fun. I never been to beach back at E-Rentai because the town was inbetween the mountains and the desert, but living in fiore I did manage to visit a beach a couple of times." Lilynette would grab her beach supplies and put them into a bag. She had her things sent to the room. Lilynette smile though she was glad she was able to get Iffy inside of this Compa girl. "Well, I'm sure she be fine. She loves your sister and your sister still single. IIf helps we could contact her and tell her your are taken." Lilynette would hold Iffy hand as they travel to the beach. All the fun they could have!

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]   A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Flat & Busty Combo | [Private/IF]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3