Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a unexpected visitor.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoppou Lyratone

Hoppou Lyratone

a unexpected visitor. Empty
PostSubject: a unexpected visitor.   a unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:41 am

Hoppou:

Hoppou had been wandering around the outskirts of an well known ship town, where most of the ship girls lived and knew everyone, but Hoppou was considered an outcasts and was told to never set foot in that place again or she would be killed on the spot. Hoppou had been living in a hollowed out oak tree and once she had arrived back at her home tree, she would start to cry and hug a small plush she had, which was from her old mother who had then outcasts her away from her because she was seen as a demonic and evil girl that no one would ever love. "why... why... do people... hate me...? if they hate me... they should leave me alone... not torment me... even more then they... already have... otherwise... they are begging to be destroyed... destroyed and sunk into the middle of the ocean... " Hoppou said in a very sad and destroyed tone, almost as if he heart had sunk into the ocean of despair and anger, which was fueling her into the monster that the people inside the ship/port town were so afraid of.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: a unexpected visitor.   a unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 3:15 pm

Mako was just a little ways off, hanging upside down from a tree, her satin hair cascading downwards as she swung back and forth. She was mumbling some nonsense, though it was all in rythem. A song about a woman and a man in love before meeting their sad end upon the waves of the ocean, never to be seen beneath the depths again. Once she finished, she flipped and landed on the forest's floor with ease. "Hoppou!" she called out. "Hoppou! Ugh.." Mako slowly shook her head when her eyes found their way to the sad and depressed little girl. She had been like this ever since she had stumbled upon her fifteen years ago, even still to this day. Mako worried a lot for her.. though she kept hope that one day she might be able to see her little sister smile. Perhaps lunch might cheer her up! Though without any real access to the town and the fact they were both very poor, it'd probably be hunting for rabbit or some other stray animal in the area. "Are you hungry? I can go see if there's something nice to eat! What if we find a bear! Or duck! I reeeeeally love duck!" she giggles.
Back to top Go down
Hoppou Lyratone

Hoppou Lyratone

PostSubject: Re: a unexpected visitor.   a unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 1:28 am

as soon as Mako/sharence had appeared and had asked if she was hungry, Hoppou would stop crying as her stomach growled for food. "I am really hungry... let's hunt for bear... can i equip my Gatling guns? I promise that the bullets will not affect the taste of the meat. i won't use my cannons as that will ruin the texture and quality of the meat... please! i am becoming a better shot and you have seen me use my guns properly. please please please!" Hoppou asked in the cutest tone she could muster from her broken little heart.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: a unexpected visitor.   a unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:26 pm

"Bear!" Oh how amazing a bear sounded right now. There was something about just how tender the meat was when it was cooked properly over an open fire.. The rumbling in her stomach alerted Mako to just how long she had gone without actually eating! What had it been.. definitely over twenty four hours! "We can give it a try! As long as you can promise I won't be tasting lead in any of it, we're good to go!"
Back to top Go down
Hoppou Lyratone

Hoppou Lyratone

PostSubject: Re: a unexpected visitor.   a unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 2:18 am

As soon as her big sister said she could equip her guns, Hoppou would attach miniature Gatling guns from a battle ship onto her back and exit the tree husk before sending out a small airplane from her guns to scout of for any bears. "the amount of time without food now is four days, 6 hours, eleven minutes and thirty two seconds. just give my scout some time. he will find us a bear to hunt and kill. we might even find a couple bears to eat. let's hope... sis." Hoppou said in a optimistic tone as her scout plane would signal the two of them of four bears only 400 meters south of their location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a unexpected visitor.   a unexpected visitor. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a unexpected visitor.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Reborn :: Out of Character :: OOC RP-
Jump to: