Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] Empty
PostSubject: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:16 am

Sharence sat perched up against a tree standing tall overlooking a field above the city of Era off in the distance. In her hand she drew and dooled on a sketch pad, most of her pictures depicting a strong, powerful woman whisking and a younger girl that looked strikingly similar to herself. They were dancing, or the stronger one was saving her, or they were kissing. Even little hearts and doodles all over the figure. "Oh.. wherever could she be.." Sharence sighed, kneeling down against the tree, pulling her legs up against her chest. Where could the love of her life have possibly gone?
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:33 am

(your gonna free erzlia?)
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:40 am

(Nobody knows Erzlia is sealed away ICly, nobody knows where she is. Nobody has reason to free her. You might want to create an NPC for that.)
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:46 am

(i'll just have erzlia break the seal herself) "beware thoughs who walk this land they shall fear the demon's hand melt this rock brun this sand let the demon rath flow though this land"
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:47 am

"What's that noise?" Sharence exclaimed, her notepad falling to the floor in a sudden bursto f surprise. The voice seemed to resonate from everywhere at once, and it made her hair stand on all ends. "Whoever you are, show yourself! Just.. don't hurt me..!"
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:52 am

erzila's hips swayed form side to side in a alluring manner she carried herself with the grase of a queen as she walked up to the girl infront of her "hello my dear."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:55 am

Sharence gave a little tilt of her head in a strange mix of confusion and.. comfort in the figure before her. Had she been the woman that Sharence had always dreamed of? "Who.. are you?" she asked in a hushed quivering shadow of her former voice.
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:57 am

"the name is erzlia packs and your?"
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 2:56 am

Mako kneeled down and retrieved her notepad, stowing it away into the bag that hung over her shoulder. "Mako.. J-Just Mako," she said. It was not everyday where you came in conctact with such mysterious people. "So what brings you here today? Were you coming out here to be alone too?" Mako turned her back to Erzlia, beckoning her over with a flick of her wrist beside her.
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:02 am

"actual i was imprisoned here 200 years ago my power sealed by a demon king who happens to be mt father" said erzila her red eye glowed with lust as she look over the girl next to her she felt something there something she has not felt since she was sealed away.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:08 am

Mako arched an eyebrow curiously, and continues looking outward over the town below them. "It must have been rough.. being improsioned all those years. Lonely too. I couldn't imagine being away for such a long time. All the people you loved and cared about.. all passing on without you. It sounds scary when you think about it."
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:13 am

for all i know i have a granddaughter and because i dont age i will forever look 18 enough though i am 218 being part demon has its drawbacks. but i am looking forward to finding someone new how about it i know we just meat?"
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:17 am

"Finding someone new?" Mako turned back and eyed Erzlia curiousy, though not aggressively or apprehensively. As if it were a game that one was enjoying. "What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:19 am

the demi demoness doesnt answer in words but more so in action she leaps on top of the girl and locks lips with her and poured her magic over the two of them sending warm feelings though the girl's very soul
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:34 am

Mako's eyes suddenly widened as she was taken by total surprise. It was so abrupt, but Mako simply returns the demoness' kiss in return, though partially through confusion more than her true longing for it. Perhaps she needed more time to develop these feelings locked away inside of her. By time they parted, Mako was more or less a little baffled by it all. Her lips quivered to form words, though nothing came out. A minute of strange silence passes before she said, "Wh.. what happened?" Seems like she blacked out there for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:38 am

"you felt it didn't you my fire my raging flame?" i think we can work will together your skin is cool to a tuch while mine burns with a fire even hell is cold bu comapersion
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:44 am

"Well.." Mako began, rubbing the back of her head. It was adorable really, at least the persistance of this girl. What was it that made her so intriuging? Still.. what harm could come from giving her a chance after all? Perhaps in due time, but for now, Mako wanted to know more of the mysterious girl who captivated her attention so. "It is possible.. Though we have only just met! You don't know the slightest thing about me so.. how could you be sure..?"
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:55 am

will when though my flame burnt on inside me while i was slead way they have not burnt this hot before will no thats not true it more like they haven't done so in over 200 years my feelings are real belive me
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 7:29 pm

OOC:

"But you still don't know who I am," Mako said. "My last name. What is my last name?" The white haired woman would fold her arms behind her back, rolling back and forth from her heels to the tips of her toes.
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 9:50 pm

"i didn't ask i smiple am fallowing my buring flame if you wish for me to know then please tell me as my mother was told me lobe is love it doesnt care for race gender or age it opens its arms to all with its buring flame."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:36 pm

The burning flame.. Follow the flame inside. Looking back up to Erzlia, Mako nodded her head and enveloped her in a big hug. "I suppose.. I can trust my instinct.. What can go wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:53 pm

"just make out with me already." she said pulling her in tighter and meshing there bodies with one another erzila was getting hotter a blush was starting to appear on her face she needed something to eas the ache
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Just as Erzlia was going in for another kiss, Mako put her finger up to her lip and pressed gently at it. "Ah ah ah," she said. It was cute just how straightforward she was. Perhaps in due time, but for now she wanted to take things in a different direction. Were there a future for either one of them, she wanted to know more. Learn of this woman. See the world through her eyes. "Sit with me." Mako knelt down in the grass, back against the tree with her legs pulled up to her chest, gazing out at the overlook of the town below them. Her hand kept intertwined with Erzlia's. "Tell me more about yoursef.
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:33 pm

she sighed and begin to explain her life story she startd form the day she was born and ended with there meeting "ok so any qustions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]   One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One For My Baby [Erzlia/PM for Invite]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Reborn :: South Fiore :: Era-
Jump to: