Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] Left_bar_bleue0/0Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private]   Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] T0ouh5

Looking at the clock overhead, Lilynette figure it was time for her to leave now. "Don't worry I be back later. I keep can't keep someone waiting. That would be rude." The Golden Lily of Blue Pegsaus would said as she wave off the concrens some of her guildmates had. It appear that she was wanted in the outskirts for a meetings of sorts. Of course it could be a trap, but Lily was sure she could take care of herself. With a final wave, Lilynette would leave the guild hall and head straight for the outskirts. It didn't took her too long before she was in abandoned outskirts of the clover. It was an cloudly afternoon with a bit of wind.

"Hmm. This is the right place." Lilynette would ask herself as she waited for who ever needed to see her. She came alone, but had her cellphone with her just in case. Leaning on a wall of an empty church; Lilynette would pass the time by pulling out her cellphone and flick through some of the pictures she had of her wife.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private]   Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 1:41 am

Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] 5b187a1100163176be541934d381b039f80eed76

"Punctual as to be expected by the one known as Golden-L. i guess what i information i have on you isn't a complete waste after all." Matt said from the shadows as he would step out of where he was standing, which would be from the trees nearby the church he asked for them to meet up in.

As soon as Matt saw Golden-L, he would smile slightly before looking up and down her body, seeing if it did fit the image of what he remembered from last time he had saw her, and by what people had given him when he asked around about her. "you appear to be the right figure and clothing to be Golden-L... and you would seem to be the same hunter as you were a couple of years ago... so i am glad i get to see you again... Lilynette... of the golden shrine... know you don't have to worry or fear... i come peacefully. I am Yu Narukami... a pleasure to see you once more... you have grown a lot since the day the golden shrine had fallen apart... ask not of how i know what happened... nor ask of how i know you so well... all that is not necessary for our meeting today... if you do ask, i will inform all you know about one IF and her blood of the demons... and if you ask about how i know about that... then... you are asking far too many questions." Matt said in a serious yet... soothing tone, as if anyone would have expect Matt to be so calm yet serious around someone he hadn't saw in over ten years, but still, as per his code, anyone who was a friend, even if it was from a very long time ago, would be treated as a noble and worthy asset and friend, no matter what would come from their interactions.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:
Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] Left_bar_bleue0/0Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private]   Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 7:01 pm

It didn't took long for company to arrived or many the person was already here but Lilynette was too distracted to notice. Whatever the case, Lilynette would turn off her cellphone and foucs on the person speaking to her. She was shock to see who it was. It been nearly a decade ever since she saw him. Oh how does time seem to fly by. "Of course Monster hunters like myself are taught to have manner after all, but I suppose you already know that." Lilynette smile for a bit. The memories of home being lost cause her to frown, but she didn't let the frown last for too long.

"You have bgrown up as well. Now your a handsome man. Hehe, I bet you have to keep the women off of you. Everyone does like the mysterious pretty boy." The fromer monster hunter would tease a bit. "Fine. I won't those questions. I doubt I get straight anwser anyways." Lilynette chuckle as she examine her friend. "Still at least you can answer this one question. How have you been? Hopefully, you had better luck than me." She was sure there was more to the meeting the two friends catching up, but Lilynette was the more laid back one.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private]   Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 2:02 am

Matt would smile slightly, seeing as how that small girl from such a long time ago had now become this beautiful young woman that was standing before him, and as soon as he saw the ring on her finger, Matt would give out a sigh of relief. "i am happy to see you are legally wedded to IF of planeptune. she seems nice but if you get into any trouble with her, you always have me to keep you going. I have been fine... i have to keep an eye on Lyra and keep her safe though... my personal demon loves to make a mess of things every so often... she seems to want to see you, Lilynette. should i let her out? it is entirely up to you, as... i have no problem letting taokaka out... but she might be a bit mischievous." Matt said in a serious tone, feeling Taokaka want to come out and make some fun with lilynette
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private]   Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 7:32 am

"Don't worry I can handle her. Her demon half is unique, but I a monster hunter so I can keep it under control. " Or at least that what Lilynette likes to tell herself. Starring at her wedding ring Lilynette would shurg. Just one of thethings you have to deal with when marrying someone else. "Lyra. She your sister right? Ah what I wouldn't give to have my sister with me now, but at least she in a better place now." Another sigh pass through Lilynette lips as she thought about her own flesh and blood. The feeling of lost never goes away, "Sure bring out Taokaka. We in the outskirts of town. There very little she can do to cause scene. Between my marriage and my friends. I can't help btu feel I groan a bit soft on the monster hunting. I say I will kill eveyr single monster I come across, but" Looking at her wedding ring again, Lilynette smirk for a bit, as she awaited the arrived of the demon.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private]   Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:33 am

As soon as Lilynette said that Taokaka could come out, Matt's body and mind had already been switched out for taokaka's body and her clothes would form around her.

Taokaka:

"NYA~~ such a long time in that stuff place. i thought matt had forgotten about poor Tao. huh? Oh! IT'S MONSTER HUNTER LADY! Tao missed you, monster hunter lady! huh? Oh, shiny ring! did you get married to someone?! Oh, congrats! Who is the lucky lady~ Is it that demon woman Matt told me about?! is it, is it, is it?! Oh, Tao is so happy for you, monster hunter lady! oh.. Tao remembers your name, Lilynette. Tao is a silly demon. hehe~" Taokaka said in a very childish and silly tone, happily bouncing around like a child would, as she was still a child in her mind.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private]   Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:14 pm

Lilynette suppose the demon was cute in her own way. It been so long she forgotten how Taokata could be like. Well it was still good to see an old face. Watching the engetric demon move around, Lilynette would chuckle a bit as she play with a few strands of her hairs. "Ah. I miss you too. You always manage tomake things more 'interesting' when you appear. Yeah. This monster hunter got herself hitch to a demon or half demon not too long ago." Lilynette paused for a moment as thought about IF. Would it be good idea for her to meet another demon. Lilynette wasn't too sure. For now , it was better to put that to the side. "Oh. You have to tell what sort trouble you and Matt has got in from the last time we met. Any gembrassing stories I should know about?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private]   Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 3:53 am

"well... Tao has only a few but... they are not really ones that Matt would let me say... as he would make sure he would never let me out ever again. well... one is embarrassing but he will let me tell you. Matt, after 5 years of meeting you, had a big crush on you, and he wanted to kiss you and marry you and do all the silly stuff with you but now he is kind of depressed that he couldn't get with you, but he doesn't like telling anyone about it. don't tell him i told you, nya~. anyhow... Hmm... i smell... Meat buns! Tao is soooooo hungry, Tao can eat one million meat buns! Come on, let's go have some meat buns!!" Taokaka said in a very energetic tone as she would grab Lilynette's hand, throw her onto her back, hold onto her feet and run off to where she smelled the meat buns, which were at a stand only 10,000 meters away, or half a mile away, which she got to in no time, while still holding onto Lilynette.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private]   Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am

[sorry, Taokaka was removed from my app so we have to end this thread. i apologies]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private]   Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Stranger | [Matt | Private]
Page 1 of 1