Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Rework!

Go down 
+2
L-Sha
Lyra Vollan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:
The Great Rework! Left_bar_bleue0/0The Great Rework! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 10:36 am

Hello, Lyra here! So you all are aware that some of the staff here have drifted away due to numerous reasons, most including pressing real life matters that took their attention away. I am here to inform you that The owner, Videns, and I are working to revamp the site and it's systems in order to get it back into working condition once more so we can bring everyone a comfortable and great place to RP and escape to. With this being said, the site will be going through a much needed maintenance during the next few weeks or so. Do not fret, we have not forgotten about you members who have stuck with us through our Alpha stages of the site, and we shall soon return with the beta.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at khiidlegacy@gmail.com
You may also contact me via my skype at bunnyboi02
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 4:57 pm

i am new but will be joing you for the beta may i still make a characcter or do i need to wait
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 5:03 pm

I would wait but make it for ahead of time. It would be best. Do not post it until futher notice.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 5:23 pm

ok will she will be in fairytail if you will have her
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 5:34 pm

I suppose we just have to wait and see how the reboot goes.
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 7:21 pm

i will most likely do a ooc rp post about how she escaped her tome and use that as my rp simple feel free to join it
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 2:13 am

L-Sha wrote:
I suppose we just have to wait and see how the reboot goes.

I will still be here to help RP :o
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 3:26 am

cant wait to rp its her damn personilty thats got me ugh
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 6:50 am

I do apologize to every one for how things went with the site. We are going to work the best we can to try and get things rolling again, a bit more smoothly :)
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 3:41 pm

sadly even if erzila is approved she is still seal and cant break it form the inside
Back to top Go down
Thalynsar

Thalynsar

Character sheet
Name: Thalynsar
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Mana:
The Great Rework! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Great Rework! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 7:16 am

All Character, Magic and various other applications will be pulled and bumped for those to edit for the upcoming changes to the site.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 7:27 am

Does that apply to characters in the guilds that will be in the next update?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 7:53 am

All members that were previously apart of Magic Council, Black Tiger, White Tiger, and Crime Sorciere will have to find a new guild. For now those do not exist. No penaltie will be applied to anyone. This is a rework area.

We are currently undegoing some changes with the rules. Feel free to work on your characters now. I would suggest taking your time with them since we are not exactly up to running standard. S
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 7:54 am

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Erzlia Packs

Erzlia Packs

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:47 pm

looks like erzila has free rain to destory her father atleast
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 3:24 am

This thread is locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Rework! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rework!   The Great Rework! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Rework!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Reborn :: General :: News & Updates-
Jump to: