Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General note to all staff.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desco

Desco

General note to all staff. Empty
PostSubject: General note to all staff.   General note to all staff. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:55 am

even if you leave or say, "the site is dead, i will not leave. i will stay here with Lilynette/elysion for as long as necessary until either all of you realize how great the site is and develop on it or... until one of us is sick of just waiting for you guys to return... and just give up on hope and just forget about all our characters here. i refuse to ever do that. so please... try to develop on this site and you'll see people come in and see the site develop into something big. i believe in you guys... so please... don't crush my believes and just give up...
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:
General note to all staff. Left_bar_bleue0/0General note to all staff. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

General note to all staff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General note to all staff.   General note to all staff. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 10:37 am

https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com/t370-the-great-rework#2007

I thank you whole heartedly for staying with us, and words cannot express my apologies for simply leaving you. Though I want you to know that was never my intentions, and I bring you some good news along with this.
Back to top Go down

General note to all staff.
Page 1 of 1