Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A different approach [Open to Fairy tail members]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uni

Uni

Character sheet
Name: Uni
Alignment: Lawfully netural.
Mana:
A different approach [Open to Fairy tail members] Left_bar_bleue0/0A different approach [Open to Fairy tail members] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A different approach [Open to Fairy tail members] Empty
PostSubject: A different approach [Open to Fairy tail members]   A different approach [Open to Fairy tail members] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 3:52 am

Uni was just not having a good day today, her mind was off somewhere else and her body was just hopelessly wandering around the guild, looking for someone to just make a friend with, as she was feeling pretty lonely without Noire, Kei and Nepgear around. Uni felt really sorry about leaving Nepgear without saying a thing but then if she did, then Nepgear would have tried to make her stay, which would have caused more trouble then what it was worth. "Nepgear... i just hope your doing OK... i know Neptune left you and... I have now but i still hope your doing OK... My friend." Uni said to herself before sighing, still feeling rather down from the the day that was currently going on.
Back to top Go down

A different approach [Open to Fairy tail members]
Page 1 of 1