Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
IF

IF

Character sheet
Name: IF
Alignment: Lawfally good
Mana:
A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 12:40 am

IF would blush hard when Lilynette rubbed her chest and pushed her down to the bed to do so, which felt a little nice to the agent so she would kiss Lilynette on the chest and lips to make it a bit more... intense and sweet. it was nice to get that off her chest so she felt happy. "was that intense enough for you, my darling Nette~? if you want, we can make love now... just to get a feel of how we both do it... " IF asked in a calm and loving tone, having a blushing but smiling face, wanting to make love to lilynette right there and then.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 11:31 am

Even Lilynette had to blush even if she had a confidnet grin on her face. She was planning to wait for their wdding night to do that, but Iffy was just so cute and well Lilynette was aroused. "I. Sure we can make love. Iffy~ We could use some practice." Lilynette was a bit nervous, but she sure everything woud be fine between them. "Good thing I just wearing one of your jackets and lingere huh?" Laughing a bit as she would mount Iffy once again. Lilynette bit her lip as she down at her iressitable half-demon finace. "Your sure about this my love?" Lilynette just wanted to make sure this was alright.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:25 am

IF would blush a little before smirking, having a visible loving look on her face as she would kiss Lilynette with burning passion, her eyes glowing bright blue. "Does that answer your question, my sexy... alluring... fiancé...? i want to make love to you and get some practice so then when our honeymoon happens, we can both be ready to make love at our best chance... go on, let's do it, N~e~t~t~e~ " IF said in a alluring and passionate tone, obviously wanting Lilynette to make love to her.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 1:42 pm

Those passionate blue eyes made Lilynette heart race as she felt the want and desire Iffy had for her.It seem like the demon half of her girlfriend was less shy when came to things like this. Any self-control Lilynettte had was quickly smother by the passionate and seductive voice of her lover. Lilynettte wouldremove her jacket and toss it to the side of thier share bed before removing her undergarments, For now she woud just remove her bra, freeing her chest from the frabic prison. Lilynettte spoke in loving and taunting tone to get her lover more fired up, she even pressed her chest onto Iffy smaller one and nibble on her ear. "My naughty half-demon girlfriend. Show this needy monster hunter how passionate you can get. Make me yours, You have my heart and soul Claim my body as yours too~" And with that Lilynette would give IF a firey and passionate kiss that woud last for awhile. Lily hands would begin to remove Iffy jacket so that there was nothing between their heated bodies as the two of them begin to make love for the first time.

~Fade to Black~

Lilynette lost track of time as the two of them finished their round of making love. Lilynettte felt exhausted and sweaty, but also amazing. It was her first time making love and she glad that it was Iffy who truly made her into a woman. "Are you awake, Iffy?" Lilynette said with loving smile. During their passionate time, Lilynette would find herself underneath Iffy as they try out different things. Lilynette would rub Iffy back in a soothing manner.

Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 am

IF had the best love making session ever, and it felt so nice. Lilynette obviously knew what she was doing and it made IF feel very nice. IF was barely able to keep her eyes open after it happened, her eyes almost ready to shut, but when Lilynette asked if IF was awake, she would reply. "barely... my.. love... i... think... you have... the best... pattern when... it comes to love... making... i... feel like... i am about... to pass out... i feel... so tired... but... it was worth it... my... love..." IF said in a sleepy tone before falling asleep atop of Lilynette, her body pressed up against Lilynette's, having the quilt cover them both, helping IF be able to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 11:39 am

Lilynettte would kiss If on the forehead as she struggle to stay awake. "I'm gald to know that. My love. You were a real demon in the bed. So much passionate I too tried and too sleepy tease you." Lilynettte laugh was tried as she finallly drift off to the relam of sleep. The warmth of her lover body and the quilt help Lilynettte enjoy a peaceful night of sleep. Her dreams were alll about If and thier future.

Soon morning would come, as the first rays of sunlight enter their room. Lilynettte would yawn as she woke up and felt something or rather someone on top of her. Lilynettte was stilll enjoying the aftergrow of their love making. Lilynettte wouldn't move as she simply listening to the sounds of lover sleeping and beat of her heart. It was just so peaceful. "Oh Iffy. You sexy half demon. You wore me out last night." Lilynettte would said quietly.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 2:49 am

Once morning arrive and Lilynette started to talk, IF would groan before waking up, feeling a little heavy from the love making last night but she was happy that Lilynette was so happy and sweet. "hey... Lilynette... Morning... my sexy goddess love... sorry.. i am not... feeling as light... as usual... i am feeling a little... heavy... but... I'm alright... my.. demon half... seems to be... a little active... but... i should keep... my control... for a while... If i do lose control... hold me... hold me really close and... Don't let go... if... i engulf myself in flames... know that... you won't get hurt... you... have the blessing of me... and are now... with me forever... so... just keep... holding onto me if i lose... control... i will regain control... soon if i do lose it. " IF said in a slightly weak tone before smiling and getting off her, then wrap her arms around Lilynette and bite her ear slightly then kiss her cheek to be a little cheeky.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 6:38 am

Lilynette would just laugh a little as she look back at Iffy. "He you still light as ever, love. Even with that wonder night of passion and rested. I still feel a bit tried." Lilynette held back anymore teasing for now. It was of he rare times that she didn't felt like teasing. "Alright. You know that I won't ever let you go, I gave you my purity after all~. Did our love making make your demon half more active? Not that I'm complaining. You were golden last night. The best expereince in my life so far." Lilynettte would then shiver in pleasure as Iffy was being cheeky. "Oh Iffy. The cute half demon tempting her sexy godddess. Oh my." Lilynettte said with a sultry grin feeling herself becoming less tried.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 2:26 am

IF would stop being cheeky as her head felt faint, her eyes glowed a brighter blue and IF's body would shake a little, as her demon was trying to get out but she would do her best to keep it at bay. "my… demon wants… to come out… and have it's fun… but… I can't let him out… it… hurts but… I'll keep him back as best… I can… lily… please… hold on to me and don't let go… my demon… is coming out… so … please… don't… let me go…" IF would plea to Lilynette as her control over her body transferred to her demon. Blue flames engulfed IF, her hair would seem to change to a white Colour, while her physical appearance would change slightly. Her proportions changed quite a bit, her cup size increased by three sizes, her height grew by 20 CM and her weight increased by 6 kilograms. "finally… she finally lost her focus and thus I am now free… hehe… ah, well, aren't you a darling… it would be a shame… to see you burn" IF's demon would say in a very seductive tone before giving Lilynette a kiss, having her fire engulf them both.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 7:19 am

Well a monster hunter job is never done, Liynettte mentall chuckle as she lick her lips. This would be the first time that she saw Iffy demon side be unleashed. Thankfullly IF blessed her before she begin transforming. Lilynettte could definety feel Iffy getting slightly heavier and Liy could feel Iffy increase chest size pressing up agsaint her chest. Lilynettte chest was stil biggger, but it was much less noticeable. Lilynettte would coyly grin at her lover as she wrapped both of her arms around her, keeping Iffy demon close to her. ".." Lilynette was speechless she was not use to a Iffy this sexy and seductive. "It be a shame if you have to be slay. Love." Lilynettte would finally respond in an alluring tone after thier kiss end. "Though we could see who bettter in bed. Something much more pleasure and enjoyable for the both of us.~" Lilynettte would try to rolll them over so that seh was back on top. Even if the rolll was unsuccesfullly, Lilynettte would use one of her hands to fondling Iffy's new chest. She didn't knew if was the fire, Iffy body or that voice of hers, but Lilynettte just felt needy.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 2:44 am

"Well... aren't you just interesting? you want to see love making even though i am somewhat the same as that... weakling IF... but stronger and better in every single way... don't you think... Nette~? " IF's demon would say in a cocky, seductive and serious tone, having a devilish smile before biting Lilynette's ear and laugh. "you think i mind being groped by you? don't bother trying to embarrass me, as i am not as shy as your precious, little IF. i do not care if anyone messes with my body or even if i am outside naked. i have no shame. do you think i would care what anyone thinks when they can just be easily burned away like the pitiful insects they are!?" IF's Demon informed Lilynette with a carefree yet serious tone, her fire intensifying more and more, the more enraged she got.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 8:03 am

Lilynette would isten to this demon Iffy, she didn't sound like the cute human Iffy she has grown to love, but to Lilynettte this verison of Iffy is stilll If she loves. So Lilynette would counte to hod on to this bolder and more cokcy IF. Lilynette would stop fondling her lover chest. She wasn't trying to embrass her, but it was a bit sad to know that this IF wouldn't get embrass. Lilynette felt herself blushing as IF bite her ear. "I find both you and your other half just a lovely. Human Iffy is shy and cuter, but you are sexier and confidnet." Lilynette was also thinking more dominat, even if she was on top, Iffy was more in control. "Well you should care who messes with your body. As your soon to be wife. Only I can mess with it." Lilynette was slighty worry as fire got more intense. "Please love, clam down a bit. Or you might burn the guild down." Lily would then kiss If, thought she act shyer than usual.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:28 am

Once Lilynette asked her to calm down, the hold of IF's body had been loosened from the demon and IF would take control once again, and her body would shrink down back to it's normal height and weight but all the other changes stayed there, while the fire would die down and then disappear completely. "Lilynette... did... my demon.... come... out... and... hurt you...? I'm... sorry... if... they did...." IF would say in a severally weak tone, looking completely weak and unable to do a thing, her eyes back to their normal emerald green but looking very weak and tired, almost as if her Demon had sapped away a lot of her strength, making her vulnerable to attacks if any were to happen.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:20 pm

Lilynettte would grin nervously as she shook her head. "Well your demon half did came out, but it didn't hurt me at all. It was just more ocky and anger than you. So don't worry about it. How about if you rest. I willl watch over you as you recover." Lilynettte woud do her best to reassured her lover if she had any doubts. Once again Lilynette woukd roll over to switch postiiton to let Iffy rest in top of her. Lilynettte kiss Iffy on the forhead. Her lover was quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 3:10 am

Listening to what Lilynette would say, IF would give a sigh of relief as her demon didn't seem to hurt Lilynette one bit, even though the bed was still a little smokey, it was fine. "I'm... sorry... about that... I'll... rest then. I.. love you Lilynette.." IF said weakly, feeling the stress from the transformation get to her. IF would lie on the bed and start to rest her weary eyes, looking fairly weak but happy that Lilynette was here to stop her from causing any damage to the guild.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 7:57 am

And with Iffy resting. Liynette would simply rub her lover back as she would watch over her. Making sure nothing bad would happen to her. Though she figure they might need some new sheets for the bed. Laughing a bit Lilynettte would think about their wedding day that was coming up in a month. "I love you too Iffy. I hope I can make you happy."

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4