Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
IF

IF

Character sheet
Name: IF
Alignment: Lawfally good
Mana:
A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:16 am

IF would breath a sigh of Relief as Lilynette said she would try to keep the teasing down to a minimal and said that she may get along very well with Lady Vert. "I am sure you and lady Vert would get along very very well. Vert... likes to tease me too and is rather like you in looks... and other things. umm... thanks... Lily... it is rather nice to know that you think i say the sweetest things... but... umm... alright... I'll be your devil... which would kinda be rather easy because i am part demon... thanks to my dad. if you ever have to hunt him... please tell him that i still love him and that whatever happens to him... it will be OK. i guess we do make quite the couple and pairing... you, a Goddess with a large heart, and me, your devil with a caring heart and a fiery passion." IF said as she turned even more red thanks to what Lilynette said.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:58 am

"Hmmm. I was enjoy our moment that I forgot about your dad. Well I will let him know that you love him. Slaying the dad of my girlfirend or risk being kill by my lover's dad.. What a cruel and awesome fate I have. A part of me is hungry for ....." Lilynette would just drop the subject right there. It was better to not think about that and foucs on lighter, funnier and sexier topics like Iffy! "Iffy you getting redder by the second. Was that too much For being a cocky agent I didn't think you would blush so much. Then again that just one of things I like about you."Lilynette wolud lean on Iffy, letting her head on IF's shoulder. A faint blush would appear on Lily. Iffy sweet talking could make her blush. "Four years ago. Did you ever think we would be lovers? Sitting here on the beach enjoying each other company. If E-Rentai wasn't destoryed I don't think I would live in Fiore and meet you again." Lilynette guess that at least one good thing came from her city being destoryed.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 3:48 am

IF would think back to when she first met Lilynette as a kid and would laugh at herself for being so stubborn and hot headed, and being very cocky. "back then, i wasn't really into any idea of love, i was just focused on getting my work done and trying to make my boss happy. Info-Chan still keeps me up-to-date with any strange occurrences that are happening in the local area. she is a essential part of my work so i am grateful Nepgear had made her for me. Info-Chan is a little AI in my phone that calls me up and tells me when things are happening VIA calling me. if i knew i was going to have you as my girlfriend, i would have treated you like a princess. " IF said before kissing her girlfriend on the cheek and smile as she loved seeing Lilynette blush, as it was so cute and it made her seem like the young woman she met four years ago but much more refined and so much more lovable, not like she wasn't like that the first time she met her.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 6:41 am

Lilynette would nuzzle her head into IF shoulder. "Info-Chan sounds very useful. Heh. If you treated me like a princess back then. I'm not sure how I would act. I think I would be shy. Just like you I really wasn't too love back then. All I wanted to do is slay monsters. Though I suppose that hasn't change much, but my new goal in life is to keep you happy my dear. You just make me feel so loved." Lilynette blush would fade after IF kiss her.  She didn't want to get too soft now. "Plus you hep me soften up my view on monsters. I guess not everything can be black and white. So thank you againn for opening up my eyes. Iffy I love you for it. You are helping me grow as a person." Lilynette would suggle closer to IF as she sigh happily.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:44 am

IF would breath a sigh of relief when Lily said that IF was helping her grow and said that her new life goal was to make IF happy. "your not the only person who grown thanks to someone here... you helped me grow to accept that love is mysterious and is hard to obtain unless the person you love also loves you back with more then enough love to chock a ancient dragon. you... are like a gift from the heavens... and i don't want you to ever get hurt like you did back when we first met... if i was dating you then, i would have been crushed to see you in so much pain... so promise me this... you will only get hurt if you are protecting me, the guild... or are fighting something you are sure you need to kill.. i don't want you to get hurt over anything stupid." IF said in a worried tone as she would turn to her lover and hold her in her arms.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 12:06 am

"IF..Iffy..I " Lilynette was at a lost for words. She guess she was reckless back then and even now she could still be. Now that she had someone to love, someone that she can go home to and sleep with. She would have to be careful. She didn't want to make Iffy sad. "I promise to do my best not to get hurt, but with me being a Mosnster Hunter or well fromer hunter and you an agent. We are bound to get hurt on the job. Still I give you my word as a Golden Hunter to not get kill over stuipd things. " Lilynette would the close her eyes and kiss IF on the lips. "A kiss to give us good luck. And I pray that the Golden shrine and your Lady Vert is looking down at us and bless up with their protection" Lilynette giggle as she enjoy being held by IF.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 3:44 am

IF would blush but kiss Lilynette back as Lily kissed her and would smile as Lily would promise to try her best not to get hurt and to try her best to protect her and wish that the golden shrine and Lady Vert looking down at them, Even though Lady Vert wasn't in the heavens. "Lily... i don't want you to get hurt what so ever but i know you must if you are fighting a monster but... i still want you to be as healthy as possible so if you do get hurt, visit a doctor as i don't want you to die..." IF said before hugging her lover more, wishing nothing more then to keep her lover alive and well.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 6:01 am

Lilynette would smiply smile. "Don't worry Iffy. If I get hurt I go to dcotor as soon as possible.If the doctor tells me to do something. I will listen to the doctor. Plus you know that I won't let a monster take me away from you. So try not to worry so much." Lilynette would hold Iffy as well. "But if I do get hurt. You could always wear a sexy nurse or a cute one. That will keep me in bed for sure. I couldn't resist that Think of the fun we could have, Iffy~." Lilynette quietly laugh at her teasing. She just had to get it out. Though she was thinking about her lover dress up like one.Maybe she should go out shooping for one. Plus she could use some more stuff herself. "Or it could be the other way around, my love. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 6:23 am

IF would blush heavily when Lilynette said that she wouldn't mind seeing IF in a sexy or cute nurse's outfit, which sounded tempting but it would really be very odd just to wear one just to keep Lilynette in bed... but.. to have Lilynette do that for her... it would be very tempting for her to accept that. "umm... well.. Lily.. i.. err... don't... mind the idea... i... just... umm... may... need... to get... a nurse... outfit... and... umm... m..make... sure... you... like... it..." IF would say before sneezing a few times. It would seem like she had caught something from falling into the water and puncturing her stomach a little.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 10:55 pm

Lilynette would lighty giggle at her girlfriend reaction. Once again she was just too cute. "Well. If your embrass by it. Like I said I could always wear one. I hardly dress up, but I won't mind modeling some outfits for you. Though I might have trouble finding stuff that can fit, you know? Erh, well maybe you wouldn't have that problem." Lilynette avoided mention her lover smaller chest. She did said she wouldn't tease her about it after all. Lilynette would countie to suggle up close to her lover unti she heard Iffy sneeze. "Aww." Lilynette would place her hand on Iffy forehead.

"Maybe we should head back to the guild hall. You could be catching a cold or a fever." Lilynette was worry for her girlfriend. "Yeah. I think that may be the best course of action." Lilynette would kiss Iffy on her forehead, hopefully she won't catch what Iffy may have.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:13 am

IF would sniffle as to get any of the sneeze that just happened back where it originated, her forehead was feeling rather warm and her body would be shivering, almost as if she really had caught a fever or a cold. the kiss would make her feel a little better but it would not cure her at all. IF would get on her legs, now shaking, and would start to go over to the guild before falling right back onto her knees. "i.. think that would... be wise... Lily... sorry to say this... but i don't think my legs... will allow me to walk... they are... shaking too much... sorry, but could you.. carry me to the guild? i... really don't think i can make it there... on my own." IF said in a honest tone, sniffling a little as she felt another sneeze coming and wanted to stop it before it would come.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 7:50 am

Lilynette would scoop up Iffy and carry her princess style after she gther theor beach supplies. She was getting more worry about Iffy. "You don't even have to ask, my love. I carry you to the ends of the world if I had too. Just hold on to me.. I'm going to be moving somewhat fast. Since I want you in bed as soon as possible." Lilynette couldn't move as fast as her girlfriedn, but she would do a sort of a sprint back to the guild. Being careful to not drop Iffy or their supplies. It didn't long for Lilynette to reach the guild. She would kick open the doors and quickly head to the room she share with Iffy. Lilynette would place Iffy on their bed and then set down their beach things on the floor. "I feel like its my flaut you got sick. If I didn't ask you to surf. You won't got hurt and then sick." Lilynette look sad as she rub Iffy cheek. "You want some warm soup? Or maybe you want to sleep?"

Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:29 am

being taken back to the guild and placed on to her bed, IF was asked if she wanted to sleep or have some soup. the soup would be very good as she would be able to have something tasty and not have to sleep right away. "soup... would be sufficient... so.. please make me some... chicken soup... as that is my... favorite and it... is suppose to be good... for you. there... is a costume store just... a little while inside the guild... so you... can get a nurse's outfit... if you want... i... would like to see...you in one... is that OK..?" IF said in a weak but honest tone, looking a little worse for wear but not entirely out for the count. IF was resilient and tough so she wouldn't let a little sickness stop her, or keep her down for long.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 am

If Iffy wasn't sick, Lilynette would have made some teasing comment or some flirty remark, but she held it back for now. "No problem my love. You wish is my command. Just give me some time to get ready." Lilynette would pat Iffy on the cheek before she went off to make some chicken noodle soup. Lilynette cooking got slightly better than it was four years ago. Lilynette then saw a can of it. Well that was easy. Lilynette would open the can of soup and start to warm it over the stove. As the soup was cooking, Lilynette would head into bathroom and look through her clothing. "There we go Uh. Its a bit small!"

Lilynette would change out of her beachwear and into her nurse outifit. It was standard white nurse outift with a red cross. The white nurse top barely covered up Lilynette chest and the red and white skirt was a bit short. Lilynette would quickly headed back to kitchen to get Iffy soup. "Said Ah Iffy. Just let Nurse-Sha talk care of you~" Lilynette would move beside Iffy and kneel down so she could feed her sick girlfriend. Before she forgot, Lilynette would blow on the soup to cool it down for her lover.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:43 am

IF would smile as her Lover would pet her cheek and go off to get what IF asked of her done, so IF would just rest her head on the pillow and remove the coat she was wearing, lowering the heat that was contained in her body, making her feel a tad bit better, but not by much. When Lilynette returned, IF would blush but not look away from her, who was wearing a nurse outfit that was obviously a little small for her but it didn't make any difference as it made her look very sexy and when she told IF to say Ah and to let her take care of her, IF would do as she asked. "sure... thing... ah...." IF said in a weak tone before opening her mouth as wide as she could so then Lily could put the soup into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 9:57 am

Lilynette would put the spoon full of chicken noodle soup into Iffy mouth. Once Iffy was done with it. Lilynette would get another spoon of soup for Iffy. "So, Iffy what do think of my nurse outfit. It bit a small I feel like the top going to brust at any moment~. I think this belong to my sister." Lilynette would remember her sister helping her when she was sick. Shame she wasn't here. She was more skill and knowledge than Lilynette when came to sickness and health. "I think I got picture of her somewhere in my bag if you want to see her. My sister me look very like. Even if we aren't twins. You remind of her a bit. She was a bit shy." Lilynette would check Iffy forehead again and frown. AT least it didn't get any hotter.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:03 am

IF would swallow the soup put into her mouth and feel herself get a bit better and would have a small sheepish smile on her blushing face, having Lilynetter dressed up in that outfit. "Nette… you look so sexy… if I wasn't sick, I would be all yours to make love to… I don't mind seeing your… sister and if I do remind you of her… I am glad. Was she killed… in the attack or did she escape or… what? I… am sorry if I brought up… bad memories… for you… " IF said in a weak tone, having a small smile on her face, still loving how sexy and cute Lilynette looked.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:30 am

Lilynette smile. Cruse thier luck, If only her Golden Power had the ability to cure illiness. "That good to know. Maybe when you get better we could." Lilynette kiss Iffy on the cheek and set the bowl of chicken noodle soup down and would grab an old and small picture forom the breats pocket of her nurse top. "The one with shorter and brown hair is my younger sister. Cute isn't she? She was shy like you, but could be bold at moment too. How I miss her." Lilynette had a sad smile on her face. A mixture of good and bad memories appearing in her mind.

Picture of Lily & her Sister:

"Its fine, Iffy. My sister wasn't as lucky as me. She was captured during the attack. She wasn't a full fledged monster hunter like me. She was still attending hunting school. Sadly I couldn't free her as I was captured during the attack too and was being transported to another city to be sold off as a slave." Lilynette would stop talking as she clench her fist in anger. "When I espace to Fiore. I manage to find out that my sister caught an illness and passed away."
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:13 am

IF would feel really bad for Lilynette, so bad that she would begin to cry and try and hug Lilynette with the strength she was saving just to keep herself stable but she felt like it was OK to spend it on trying to make her feeling shown to Lilynette. "Lily... it isn't your fault... and... i am sure... your sister is happy... that you were able... to be free and... are happy. so... just let it go... and... know that your... entire family... is happy that your... still alive. so... i am so sorry...about your lost... but keep your sister in your heart..." IF said before feeling her strength fade and would fall onto Lilynette, unable to get up or come off her, her strength completely faded.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:58 am

Lilynette was doing her best not ot cry, but after having Iffy hug her and cry somewhat. Lilynette would let a few tears run down her face as she held ont her lover for comfort. She would let some of emotions like her girlfriend said. Simply lisetning toIffy comforting words. Lilynette didn't expected Iffy to fall on her, so Lilynette would fall to ground landing on her back with Iffy on top of her. "Thanks Iffy, but you shouldn't use up so much of your strength just for me." Lilynette would kiss Iffy on the lips. "Still I'm lucky to have such a loving lover.This reminds me when I hurt my shoulder." Lilynette would stand up and place Iffy back onto the bed. Then Lilynette would laid beside Iffy and hug her, letting Iffy head rest on chest. She wasn't going to let Iffy leave the bed unless she had to go to bathroom or it was important.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 2:24 am

Resting her head on Lilynette's chest was pretty relaxing, it was almost like a soft cushion that could made her want to rest her head on it for all eternity. IF's eyes were about ready to set and were just about set down, her body would just lay there, on the body of her lover, with a blush on her face and a smile alongside it. IF was tired but since she was ill, it would be worth it so then she could be back to full strength so then Lily wouldn't be worried about her anymore.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:47 am

"Remember when you wouldn't let me leave your house until my shoulder was heal. Well consider this my payback. I make sure you stay in bed until you better. You're only leaving this bed for bathroom breaks or emergencies~" Lilynette would gentle wrapped her arms around Iffy so she didn't distrubed her too much if she was sleeping. Being this Close to Iffy and not being able to play with her. The Golden Shrine wasn't please with Lilynette. "If you need anything. Just ask and I get it or take care of it, Love." Since L-Sha had to behave until Iffy gets better, she would just settle for playing with Iffy hair. A quiet yawn would espace from her lips, but she just shook her head. Just laying here was quite peaceful for the monster hunter.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 2:46 am

resting on Lilynette's chest was so nice, it was like a pillow that was just warm and soothing, IF was feeling much better with her around and it was like she was getting cured just by being around her. IF would just wake up and lie on Lilynette, having a smile on her face. "Lilynette... i feel so much better with you around. it is like your a cure by just being around. i love you so much... my special cure and lover. can... you put me into the bath and wash me? i... can't wash myself... " IF said in a weak tone, just smiling at Lilynette with a innocent look.
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 6:54 am

Lilynette would smile back at Iffy as she woke up.erself wake by listening to the sounds of her resting girlfriend. Her lover still sounded weak, but she look better from earlier. "I love you just as much. Well I don't like seeing cute girls like my girlfriend sick so I do my best to cure them. Maybe I'm just so lovely that I make sickness run away." A small joke on Lilynette part as she would softly take Iffy off of her began to undress her..their...bath. "Of course my love. Just let me get you out of your clothes." Lilynette did it fairy quickly before she took off her nurse outfit so it wouldn't get wet. After she was done with that she would pick up Iffy, carry her to the bathroom and set her in the tub. Letting some warm water fill up the tub a bit. Lilynette would join Iffy inside and began to wash her.Unlike before, Lilynette didn't do anything lewd or too playful since Iffy was still feeling weak.
Back to top Go down
IF

IF

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 2:55 am

IF would smile as Lilynette would undress her and take her to the bathroom, place her into the bath and feel the warmth of the water gather around her and have her body warm up from the cold that she was having in her body. feeling lilynette wash her body and make her feel nice and soft. "Lilynette... thank you so for washing... me today. i am so happy that your so nice... and have that large heart in the big chest of yours... don't worry... I'll be fine. Lady Vert is like you... the same chest, the same heart... but different looks... so i feel like... your exactly like Lady Vert..." IF said in a weak but nice tone, having a weak look on her face but a smile on it also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]   A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day at the Beach | [Private/IF]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next