Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birth of a Monster [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Desco

Desco

Birth of a Monster [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:24 am

Desco had her plan set and ready, all she needed to do was execute it and it was golden. Desco made it seem like she was gonna kill whatever she needed to get her way, but she had her plan to escape already set and ready to launch. Desco would then just have to get herself ready for the "fight", as she would split her back and get out her weapon, Yog, the tentacle monster implanted into her as her weapon. "Desco won't lose. Desco will make this quick! Annie should prepare for anything Desco throws... I mean it." Desco said in her normal tone as she used her giant weapon and flew to the middle of the field before using Yog to smash down at the ground making dust appear all around the field, making it impossible to see what was going on, except for the robot.

Desco would have gone after Annie but it would seem like it would cause much more trouble, seeing as Annie wanted to kill her now, but Desco's heart was conflicted. help Annie escape, leave without her and have her face more torture or... take the kill. if Desco wanted to survive, taking the kill was the most viable plan. Desco would go under the bear and place Yog swords, which came from it's tentacles, and have them placed around Annie's neck. "I'm... so so... Sorry... my friend... please... pass on... peacefully " Desco said before shedding a few tears, where as she was crying very hard inside, as Yog's blades took it's strike on to Annie's neck. Desco's heart broke as soon as she heard the attack connect, crying silently as she decapitated her friend, her only friend... Desco did it... Desco killed someone...
Back to top Go down
Little Annie

Little Annie

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:35 am

The blades dug into Annie's throat, and she pushed herself away before they could server the bone, though it was too late. The damage had been done. Annie grabbed at her throat which was profoundly gushing blood, staining her hands and clothes in he own blood. She coughed and gagged and spit up the crimson liquid everywhere as she fell to the floor. Those were... tears in her eyes. She looked up to Desco, horror in her eyes.

"You... killed me..." was all she managed before she fell to the floor. She gave a few gurgled breaths before going silent, a twitch racking her body, and then she was still, blood pooling underneath her. Annie did not move, did not breathe. She was gone.

Quote :
Annie is Dead
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:
Birth of a Monster [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Birth of a Monster [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:39 am

As the little girl dropped dead to the floor, Astraea let out a laugh to the sky, a maniacl, evil laugh as she walked out onto the field beside Desco, reaching out and touching her on the shoulder. "Look what you did. You murdered the little cur in cold blood. You've done me well, Desco, and will be rewarded for your obedience. Remember, it is kill or be killed here." She knelt down to Desco's height, chuckling. "It's a shame too; all she ever wanted was a friend. Now she might find some friends in hell." And stood back up, turning away. "You are dismissed for the day. Think about your actions; you will make such a perfect machine for me." and walked away back into the guild.
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:52 am

Desco couldn't take it, she had killed her only friend... the only friend she was ever gonna get, and it hurt, it hurt so much inside... seeing Annie's dead... lifeless body, Desco started to cry so hard when her creator left. Desco would pick up her dead friends body and drag it over to a clearing in the forest before digging a grave for Annie. "Desco... dig grave for friend... Desco... is... sorry... Desco... is so sorry... Annie..." Desco said as more tears came flowing out of the little robots eyes as she placed the dead girls body into the grave before putting the dirt back and making a make-shift grave stone. the grave stone was made out of wood and on it was " here lies Annie, Desco's best friend... who is sorry for killing her". Desco would then find a few flowers to place on the grave before praying for Annie's safe arrival in heaven, and wishes that Annie forgave her for what she did before heading back to the guild, keeping her tears in as her heart was breaking.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:
Birth of a Monster [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Birth of a Monster [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:56 am

Astraea watched from the upstairs window in her room at the events unfolding. She watched as Desco buried Annie, and all she could do was laugh. Desco was learning, and she will learn. She will learn how cruel and evil the world can be, and she will abandon all feelings and emotions. Even if everyone around her she ever got close to had to die. It was only a matter of time before she came around. Astraea wondered if Desco would dare disobey her... Though if she did, it would not come as a surprise. Maybe it could work in her favor if Desco did decide to flee; she'd just make her life a living hell until the girl came crawling back and begging for her forgiveness. Begging to be hidden from the horrors of humanity.

Astraea would walk away from the window. Only time would tell what wold happen from here. Only time would tell...
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:08 am

Desco walked back into the dark guild and felt her heart repair itself a little, feeling a little better that she put her friend to rest and allowed her soul to go away from the evil in the world.wandering around the guild, Desco noticed how cold the stares she got was and it felt a little odd to get a lot of attention from other people for just being a robot but she didn't care, all she was focusing on was trying to endure what was going to happen next to her and how she was going to take it. Desco would return to her room and have her old friend's teddy bear hanging from yog's tentacles, and would grab it and hug it tightly. "I'm... sorry... Mr bear... I am sorry for taking your... owner away from you... it was for her own good... but... i am so sorry... i hope... she rests in peace... Desco... will take care of you... from now on... " Desco whispered quietly to herself as she hugged the teddy bear that once belonged to her now dead friend, holding it close and never wanting to let it go, before taking the plastic off the bed and placing the teddy bear on the pillow, facing towards where the grave was.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:11 am

Quote :
END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Monster [Closed]   Birth of a Monster [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth of a Monster [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Reborn :: North Fiore :: Isshi Village-
Jump to: